The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
I could've sworn I saw a painting that looked like a guy on fire/exploding when Nathan was talking to Desire (Sp) before he ruined the other painting.

And the painting of the guy on fire looked like it took place in a major metropolitan area. Could that be a forshadowing of the nuclear-guy blowing himself up in NYC and causing the whole "end of the world" thing?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... trigirl 11-21-06 1
 RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... CantStandToLook 11-21-06 2
   RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... shakes the clown 11-21-06 4
       RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... sweetpea 11-21-06 5
           RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... AugustGirl 11-22-06 7
               RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... dragonflies 11-22-06 9
 RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... geg6 11-21-06 3
 RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... Captain_Savem 11-21-06 6
   RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... PagongRatEater 11-22-06 8
       RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... JohnMc 12-07-06 10
           RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire... Jahara 12-14-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
I'll go and rewatch my tape.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
I dont remember seeing another painting in the gallery with Simone, but I wonder if that could be what Issac painted that Claires Dad called junk. I remember it was very red but wasn't sure if it was blood or fire.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
>I dont remember seeing another painting
>in the gallery with Simone,
>but I wonder if that
>could be what Issac painted
>that Claires Dad called junk.
>I remember it was very
>red but wasn't sure if
>it was blood or fire.
>
>
>

you're right, that's the painting I was talking about. To me it looked like a huge person completely on fire in a large city...but I did only see it for a second or two.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-21-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
Found the screen cap that you were talking about on another site.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
Excellent! Thanks Sweetpea.

Phoenix rising, anyone?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
Didn't Isaac paint one like that after being 'induced' by mind control girl? I remember a red painting with eyes in it.

Go Pack!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
I distinctly remember there being a painting among the bunch in Isaac's studio in a much earlier episode that showed what looked like an explosion.

Wish I could remember which episode.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
I don't know. He looked more to me like The Human Torch...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
That's what I was thinking, too. I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of radioactive man and I think that its likely the painting was him.

"In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered… do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?" Ben Franklin, Constitutional Convention 1787

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-07-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
Does that picture now fit into Peter's vision at all?

First off, you have what we already expect to be NYC blowing up. But does it really blow up? Can Hiro, when he witnesses the attack (again, though in a linear time line for the "first" time) stop time to prevent the explosion?

Or does Peter begin acquiring powers that culminates with the explosion in NYC?

I'm beginning to wonder if:

1. Peter finally meets Hiro and is able to go into the future, thus meeting Hiro again in future time to get the "save the cheerleader, save the world" message.
2. However, because Peter doesn't have control of space/time jumping, then Hiro makes a jump to find him but ends up in the dinosaur fight first, thus acquiring the sword. Later, after surviving the dinosaur challenge, and/or through a series of time leaps, Peter and Hiro finally get together in the subway train and have their conversation.
3. Peter acquires radiation guy's power and is truly the source of the blowup (maybe he also has Sylar's ability to see how things "fit", thus now knowing that he is the source), so either he and Hiro stop time long enough for all of the heroes, including Nathan, DL and Nikki and Micah, Mohiner, the cop, the cheerleader, as well as any of the other heroes, to run away and escape the blast.

Maybe we just saw a teaser to the series conclusion? Or maybe just that of the season finale?

As far as the "red fire guy" painting, could that be either Peter or radiation guy? Maybe they (or he, whichever "he" it is) end up flying away after the explosion? If it is Peter, then he could do so if he 1) stops time (from Hiro), 2) turns into fire (from radiation guy), 3) flies away (from Nathan). Plus he may truly have Isaac's ability to see the future, only Isaac, as an artist, can only capture and express a moment in time through his drawings, whereas Peter sees the vision but doesn't have the ability to express it as an artist and so he is limited to expressing them through words (a MUCH more limited avenue of expression).

Jahara 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jahara Click to send private message to Jahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did anyone see the "man on fire" painting?"
This may sound totally crazy but I believe the exploding man may be Peter. Something's happening to him. He looks sick at the end of the last episode.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •