The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/20 Ep....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/20 Ep....."
Yep....5 hours to go and I'm already thinking of watching tonight's ep....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/20 Ep..... TenPin 11-20-06 1
   RE: 11/20 Ep..... HobbsofMI 11-20-06 2
 RE: 11/20 Ep..... Ahtumbreez 11-20-06 3
   RE: 11/20 Ep..... dragonflies 11-20-06 4
 6 out of 10 J I M B O 11-21-06 5
 RE: 11/20 Ep..... sporkman 11-21-06 6
 RE: 11/20 Ep..... newsomewayne 11-21-06 7
   RE: 11/20 Ep..... CantStandToLook 11-21-06 8
       RE: 11/20 Ep..... sporkman 11-21-06 10
           RE: 11/20 Ep..... Captain_Savem 11-21-06 11
               RE: 11/20 Ep..... Breezy 11-21-06 12
                   RE: 11/20 Ep..... HobbsofMI 11-21-06 13
                       RE: 11/20 Ep..... Breezy 11-21-06 14
                           RE: 11/20 Ep..... HobbsofMI 11-21-06 16
                           RE: 11/20 Ep..... CantStandToLook 11-21-06 18
                               RE: 11/20 Ep..... Bebo 11-21-06 20
                           RE: 11/20 Ep..... silentJ 11-21-06 24
                           RE: 11/20 Ep..... TenPin 11-21-06 30
                       RE: 11/20 Ep..... Dunard2 11-21-06 19
                           RE: 11/20 Ep..... CantStandToLook 11-21-06 21
                       RE: 11/20 Ep..... J I M B O 11-21-06 25
                           RE: 11/20 Ep..... HobbsofMI 11-21-06 31
               RE: 11/20 Ep..... sporkman 11-21-06 15
                   RE: 11/20 Ep..... HobbsofMI 11-21-06 17
                       RE: 11/20 Ep..... J I M B O 11-21-06 27
                   RE: 11/20 Ep..... geg6 11-21-06 26
                       RE: 11/20 Ep..... J I M B O 11-21-06 28
   RE: 11/20 Ep..... Draco Malfoy 11-21-06 9
       ooooh! moonbaby 11-21-06 22
           RE: ooooh! HobbsofMI 11-21-06 23
       RE: 11/20 Ep..... azkate 11-22-06 32
   RE: 11/20 Ep..... dragonflies 11-21-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I’m jealous… here on the west coast (Oregon), it is only noon, and we have nine hours until the show is on.

I will be sure to be checkin in to get the info on the episode and responses of everyone here.

TenPin

On the edge of my seat already...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-20-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Well, I have two possible V-ball games tonight so I may be watching it at the same time you are....

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

All I'm saying is that two, count them, two Mohinder's on my tv at one time. Well, that's like getting to eat hot chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce and a brownie

And that's all I'm saying until the Westies get thru watching. That and DH owes me 100.00 on my theory of who died and what happened.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I was way off on the who died one.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "6 out of 10"

Best part was where Big Eyes pawned Sylar.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Who pushed who off of the roof? Was it Sylar rushing Peter that caused them to fall off the roof, or was it Peter pulling Sylar over the edge? Why wouldn't Sylar just use his telekinesis to push Peter off the roof? With them both going over it gave Claire enough time to get away as Sylar healed himself. It was more of an advantage for the heroes to have them both fall from the roof. Do you think Peter understood what Claire's power was before he fell from the roof?

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Who called the police to the homecoming game?

If it was Mr. Bennett, why would he do that and risk Claire being 'found out'?

The waitress sure is the trusting type, isn't she. One minute a strange Japanese guy is saying he's there to save your life and the next you're inviting him over to join your birthday celebration. I don't get it.

Wasn't it convenient of Syler to walk to the exact spot in the woods where Big Eyes and Memory Zapper were waiting for him?

I wonder how close Syler has to be for his slicing finger to work. If he can do it from a distance, does he have to have line of sight?

Is the cheerleader now safe?

Does Odessa have a major airport, one where Peter could fly from New York to there with little trouble of connecting flights?

Jessica (split personality chick) sure is a master tracker, isn't she?

Laziness Suggested by Syren, 2005

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
You have more questions than a ten year old. But that's ok cause I think we all have the same questions.

I'm really torn on how Jessica can be good as we haven't seen anything yet to lead us to believe that DL is truly bad and worthy of everything she's done to him.

I dont think Peter knew what Claires power was but I think he just knew that he had to go no matter what the outcome would be. He could have inferred from future Hiro's trip back thru time that he would be ok though.

I'm wondering when is Hiro going to pop back up and where and how will the waitress play into any of this. My guess is that we meet Sylar in once of Hiro's trips to the past. I can't wait to find out exactly how he got his powers and how the slicing finger works. It seemed from his attack on Peter that he can move metal objects or maybe it was telekenesis. I tend to think it's some Magneto like power though because the waitress was cut with the lid of the can I believe. I could be wrong, does anyone know?

And the whole Save the Cheerleader, Save the World bit.....well, we do have to remember who her father is. Saving her could have been the key to him continuing Mohinders fathers work which it seems in some weird way is what he is doing. Of course, now the big thing is what happens to Nathan since they obviously will think he's Sylar since he was found all bloody in the vicinity of one of Sylars victims.

This show just gets better and better. I want to see more of the flying Nathan Petrelli but he seems to be kinda scummy so I'm interested to see how he's going to play into everything too.

11-21-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Since we have yet to see the waitress alive in the present timeline, the story we are seeing is along the timeline where the waitress is dead. If Hiro does manage to save the waitress, doesn't that change the current timeline?

There are theories that when Sylar kills a hero he either gains more strength or gets the hero's powers. If he fails to kill the waitress then Sylar is not as strong as he was or doesn't have the super intelligence . Either of these could make sylar weaker and change the outcome.

Anyone else think that Sylar was resisting Eden's power? I think he was on ther verge of fighting it off when the Haitian suprised him.
Are we sure that the Paper Crew captures him? The Haitian grabs him and then the screen goes black. I really hope Sylar fights back and escapes. He's not much of a big bad if two heroes can take him down.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Actually, before the screen goes black, Sylar is shown passed out on the ground. I think it's safe to say they got him, but it may be a few weeks before we find out what they did with him.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Wasn't he in the previews for next week introducing himself to Claire's Dad?

11-21-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Yes...I think it was.....

I too am wondering where the heck Hiro is.....and I do think the waitress is still dead due to the memorial set up for her.

I love that Clair has accepted herself for who she is and it was great that she won Homecoming Queen due to all the nerds, freaks, and geeks....lol....and loved that the other cheerleader got what she had coming to her and some of the exchanges between her and Clair.

I wonder how Sylar is finding the other Heros.....wonder if he can feel them and what happen to the little kid the cop saved because since Sylar was after her she must have powers.

I wonder if Peter will hook up with Clair's dad too and re-hook up with Issac.

Great Ep.....and now I can't wait to see what happens when you shoot DL....I think it will go right through him....

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
But if he can feel them, then why couldn't he "feel" that the fake "hero" cheerleader wasn't the one with the powers?

11-21-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
16. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Good point....So I wonder if Sylar and Clair's dad has a list like Mohinder's dad had.

I also wonder how Hiro's friend is still there when the first time he jumped to NYC Hiro's friend had flyer's up saying he was missing. Now he is still there and remembers everything that happen up until then......but then we are getting into space/time continuum and different time lines but then we had future Hiro come back to Peter....fun fun.....

11-21-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
If Sylar had some Hero sniffer, he probably would have also noticed Hiro in the diner and not just the waitress. Hiro's power is far more powerful than hers and should have left a bigger impression or whatever it is, he uses to track them.

Someone asked why Ando is still sitting in the diner instead of being somewhere else. When Hiro dissappeared the first time and was gone for weeks, Ando didn't know that he'd gone forward in time. He wasn't on the train with him when he teleported. This time around, Hiro told exactly what he was going to do and Ando knew he could do it so he waited as Hiro instructed him to.

It will be interesting to see if Claires dad somehow helps Peter with the Police. I noticed when Mrs. Persuasion was talking to him about Issac and how you can't just pop a quarter in and expect a coke, HRG said she will have help. It might have been "he" but I want to think he said "she" will have help as in, looking at the painting again, he could tell that Peter was there with her. Anyone else have an thoughts on that?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I think it's going to be connections to Nathan - Lindeman perhaps? - that help Peter. HRG may have some help available just in case, but since Peter's arrest for murder could jeopardize Nathan's campaign, there might be non-heroic forces getting Peter out of his jam. And possibly putting him into another one...

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I'm thinking he tracks them down the old fashion way, reading newspapers for stories of remarkable people like "Local Woman has Computer Like Memory", or "Candidates Brother Says He Can Fly". He shows up, waits for them to do something superhuman, them steals their brain. Peter made the same mistake of assuming the Cheerleader in the paper was the important one. Although, last week, I got the impression that Syler was just waiting for either The waitress or Hiro to be alone and that if Hiro had gone to the bathroom a minute earlier, he'd be dead.

I really hope they can save the waitress. She's way too cute to kill. Samuri Hiro (with gung fu grip) said something about a rift. Maybe his power slips him between realities, or maybe it'll take 6 monthes for the new reality to catch up with the old one. Temporal mechanics are a pain. Read "The Redemtion of Christopher Columbus" by Orson Scott Card for a realistic look at time travel.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t Mohinder and Eve (Big Eye’s) find their way into Sylar’s lair and see a map like the one his dad had? The map had pins and names and strings on it and I thought that Mohinder mentioned that there were more names on this list. When they came back with the police it was all cleaned out.

How and where and why he had the names wasn’t really explained, but I don’t think Sylar is feeling or sensing the others and their powers. We still have a lot to learn about him... I didn’t see his capture as a big let down. His actions may be truly evil and disturbing, but nothing ever said he was a genius or invincible or unstoppable.

I really want to know how saving Claire saved the world…

TenPin

Dunard2 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunard2 Click to send private message to Dunard2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
>
>Great Ep.....and now I can't wait
>to see what happens when
>you shoot DL....I think it
>will go right through him....
>

When she was buying the rifle, I think that Jessica made a comment about how he (DL) can't see it coming and that's why she asked the dealer about the rifle's range. I interpreted that to mean that unless DL is anticipating an obstacle (in this case a bullet), he can't pass through it/let it pass through him.

Unless he sees it coming or tries to go through something (the closet, the burning car), he's just plain old hero-less flesh and blood.

11-21-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I think DL knows that something is going to happen. Micah warned him just before they got in the car so it would appear that he's already on edge and expecting something. We'll just have to see if he's prepared and ready for anything.

11-21-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."

I wonder how Sylar is finding the other Heros.....wonder if he can feel them and what happen to the little kid the cop saved because since Sylar was after her she must have powers.

In one of Mohinder's dreams he saw Sylar (the watch) murder his father. Assuming the dream is a view into actual past events, then Sylar may have had interaction with his father and possibly obtained a copy of all the people he "found" as Mohinder now realizes.

11-21-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
Thus he has all the names that he had on the computer in India and all of what he found while in NYC....thus more people/names.

I have yet to find the watch in the on-line comics but they say there are clues in there.

11-21-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
15. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

I forgot about that, Sylar was shown on the ground at the end.

I'm not that excited about the episode as everyone else seems to be. Such a big build up of Sylar and Save the Cheerleader. It was way too easy. He was captured way to easily.

11-21-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I too thought it was way to easy....he was suppose to the baddest of the bad and have killed so many with out leaving a clue or a trace.....then Eden takes him down.....too easy....

If Peter finds Issac then they can continue the painting without him shooting up.

11-21-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."

And there's enough circumstantial evidence that Sylar may not be the mastermind, even if he is the "dark side's" biggest weapon. HRG could be the "real" bad guy for all we know. Maybe his capture is the beginning of finding out who belongs to which side.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
But really, when they announced this showdown in promos a couple of weeks ago, you had to know that this was just the tip of the iceberg.

We still have no idea who Sylar is and, other than the slicey finger, what his complete powers are and how he got them. We don't know why he's killing Heroes. I read something the other day (can't remember where), where there were hints that Sylar isn't necessarily what we think he is. And, I think this first adventure revolving around the cheerleader, is just the mechanism to bring them together in some loose sort of "Justice League" kind of thing. I look at it like a comic book. One story line being wrapped up does not necessarily mean no more story. I don't think this show will ever be very linear. Or as slow as Lost in getting to the point.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

11-21-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."

Good point about Sylar. Heck, it's possible HRG is the biggest schemer of all and Sylar doesn't know which hero(es) will be used for evil, so he's killing them all to save the world in his own way. Far fetched yes, but really we have nothing other than the killing spree so think Sylar is "evil"...although that's usually a safe assumption!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
There's Midland/Odessa, I assume you'd have to connect through Dallas Love Field among others on the way.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "ooooh!"
Nice siggie

So...does anyone have Tivo? Would anyone care to pause that frame with the list of heroes and let us know more about it?

11-21-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
23. "RE: ooooh!"
I did stop it.....a lot of our current heros were there (DL, Jessica, etc.) and there was others that I was going to sit down and try to list them out if I did not see someone do a sceen capture already on another site....

azkate 240 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
As long as the beam is working thankya!

I still want the waitress to be saved. Why is Hiro taking so long?????

Can't wait for the next episode.

another tribe work of art

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 11/20 Ep....."
I think the Police most likely responded because of the power outage thingy.

I love this show, questions and all.

Go Pack!
I still need a Heroes siggie too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •