The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/6 Ep. thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/6 Ep. thoughts"
I have a theory on the bomb in NYC. The guy they thought were Sylar is radioactive and it seems like that he blew up part of his house. What if he is the bomb? When they were in the hospital he said he might blow up or something. What if he goes to NYC and someone pisses him off enough.

I loved the little brother and the tape. As soon as I saw the staple gun you knew what he was going to do. I know I would have.

DL and Hiro meeting and I think Hiro is getting a kick out of stopping time now.

Plus did you see the two line tat on radio active guy and our cop friend? I think that's who we tell who is good and who is bad.

Overall….I loved it and can’t wait until next week.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts syren 11-07-06 1
 RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts Ice 9 11-07-06 2
 RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts shakes the clown 11-07-06 3
   RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts emydi 11-07-06 4
 RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts TenPin 11-07-06 5
   RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts HobbsofMI 11-07-06 6
 RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts sporkman 11-08-06 7
   RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts geg6 11-08-06 8
       RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts sporkman 11-09-06 9
           Mohinder and Dreams trigirl 11-10-06 10
           RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts geg6 11-10-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"

For some reason I am thinking that the tats will make a helix when all put together...kinda far fetched but I started thinking that last night when I saw the different ones.

My theory on Niki/Jessica is that she is there as a guardian for Micah. I suspected he had a power since both of his parents do, and I figured it would be big. I think she is there to protect him and make sure that nothing happens to him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-06 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

My first impression on the 2-line tat was that it meant their "powers" weren't fully mature. The "S" helix has the two lines in it. We know that the cop is having trouble with filtering his telepathy. It's the same with nuclear guy. He can't really control his powers yet, either. I wonder if, once they figure out how to take better command, the rest of the helix will appear.

I have to say that, as much as I love the show, the treatment of the radiation was ludicrous. Either don't go there at all, or treat it like you would treat such a thing. Nobody walks into a place they think has a good chance of being radioactive only armed with a geiger counter. And, once the thing starts to spike, they sure as hell wouldn't stick around. But they popped a couple of pills, so they should be fine. Whatever.

Other than that, I really liked the episode. Next week's should be even better.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
I love the show but they really need to improve the pacing. This thing moves like a turtle on qualudes.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
form the article in the other thread,it appears they are going ot get to a lot of things during Nov sweeps

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
I was thinking the same thing about the radiation guy and the NYC bomb. Maybe he is being sought out by Syler guy to be used in some way, or like you said maybe he just lost it and exploded.

My first thought on the two line tattoo was that it was a mark that HRG guy had put on the cop. We know that he has been “captured” and released, maybe it is some kind of tag or something. I haven’t really thought about the Helix shape. It does make sense, especially looking at the mark on Niki, or her alter ego, but it would be a little corny to think it was a naturally occurring mark…

I guess time will tell. I really like this show

TenPin

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
Could the tat be a tracking device put in by the HRG? That means the rad guy was also "captured" and released.

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
Just thinking about the scene where Peter dreams about visiting Charles and telling him about his ability to fly. Simone tells Peter that he did visit Charles. Was this just a coincidence that two people had similar dreams or was Peter emulating a new power?

Could it be that someone that Peter was recently with will have the power to travel and communicate to people when he dreams?

I think we might learn more in the next episode.

Save the Cheerleader Save the world

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
Or, it could relate to his empath power. Perhaps because he felt so strongly about Charles. Or, perhaps, Charles and/or Simone also had/have powers that we don't know about yet?

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
Or Mohinder has the power to interact with people in his Dreams, he just hasn't discovered it yet.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Mohinder and Dreams"
Hadn't though of that. Then read a few things that confirm your theory.

From some future episodesummaries:

Suresh must determine how to proceed after encountering strange dreams.

and

Suresh's dreams continue, and he finds out about a boy that leads him back to his father's research.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 11/6 Ep. thoughts"
Aha! That's it!

Well, at least it had something to do with being an empath. Just the wrong person. Good catch!

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •