The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-26-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Just because DreamerBeliever needs his own toe-tappin' thread. ;)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... whoami 05-26-09 1
 RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... suzzee 05-27-09 2
 RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... dreamerbeliever 05-28-09 3
   RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... CTgirl 05-28-09 4
   RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... Wallflower66 05-29-09 5
 Scoring is done! dreamerbeliever 05-31-09 6
   RE: Scoring is done! Wallflower66 06-01-09 7
       RE: Scoring is done! kircon 06-02-09 8
 RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... Wallflower66 12-28-09 9
   S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Resu... michel 12-29-09 10
       RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' ... suzzee 12-29-09 11
           RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' ... CTgirl 12-29-09 12
               RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' ... dreamerbeliever 12-30-09 13
   Update dreamerbeliever 01-05-10 14
       RE: Update Wallflower66 01-05-10 15
       RE: Update dreamerbeliever 01-12-10 16
 RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... Wallflower66 08-24-10 17
   RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... Corvis 08-27-10 18
   RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappi... dreamerbeliever 09-12-10 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-26-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Its been a month (seems like it) and still now final scores.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-27-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
While DB is basking in the glow of his PTTE win he's completely enthralled by the prize: a full 18 volume set of Coach's memoirs.
As he gleans the wisdom that is Coach we must be patient. All hail DreamerBeliever!

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-28-09, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Wow, my very own toe-tappin' thread! Not sure if there is enough toes-a-tappin for me to get the final thread up tonight but I will/should this weekend.

Does the starter of this thread think she may have won PTB? Is there some sort of hidden agenda here?

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-09, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
tap, tap, tap

My toes are tappin' even though I have no hidden agenda (or even a good final entry ) Go Wallflower!

05-29-09, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Does the starter of this thread think she may have won PTB? Is there some sort of hidden agenda here?

I've played for the last 7 or 8 seasons, and have never won. So....that would be sweet!

***placeholder for new siggie***

05-31-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Scoring is done!"
So I just finished the scoring and all I can say is WOW! Three points decided the season, unreal!

The humble request for winner siggies is now in, so I hope to have the final thread up soon.

06-01-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Scoring is done!"
Great! Now I'm toe-tapping and thumb-twiddling...

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-09, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scoring is done!"
...and checking every 10 minutes.

12-28-09, 11:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
BUMP ;)

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-09, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. " S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Man! These results are late.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-29-09, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Wait! What! Let me get my dancin' shoes.

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-09, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
I hope your excuse is that you're having a rollicking good Christmas vacation!

Happy New Year!

12-30-09, 11:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Yes I am still alive. And yes you are correct CT, holiday travel is my excuse.

Hope to have the finale thread up in the next few days. Still need to do the scoring and then toe-tap for the siggies.

01-05-10, 09:49 PM (EST)
14. "Update"
Okay, I'm back from some unexpected New Years travel. Mrs. Dreamer surprized me with a 4 four day get away! She even set up work for my right hand man to take the reigns for Monday and today.

She is way to good for the likes of me, thank you hun

A#1 thing to do tomorrow night is re-watch the finale, tally the scores, and pester for winners siggies.

01-05-10, 11:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Update"
You slacker lucky dog. ;)

01-12-10, 10:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Update"
Scoring is done and thread is ready to roll! Humble request for winner siggies is in

08-24-10, 07:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Dreamer? Did you forget about us?

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-10, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Maybe it's just me, but all of these games have lost a lot of shine since the boot lists have been out there. You can't play them if you don't want to be spoiled. It's really too bad.

09-12-10, 07:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Haven't forgotten about you WF, could never do that! These boards have given me so much enjoyment for many years now. Have no excuse for my tardiness but real life taking precedence.

Will say that scoring is done for the S20 finale and I know who the winners are Have a couple humble request in for winner siggies. So I should be posting the results in a day or two.

Corvis makes a great point, the boot list is killing PTB and other games. The number of players each season for PTB has been dropping. Maybe it's just a case that the show itself has run its course? Could also be that I have B.O. and no one wants to be around a smelly game

Truth be told, I want to be spoiler free as well. While I don't read the spoiler religiously, just by looking over the entries each week to check for glaring mistakes, I have a pretty idea of what is going to happen in the episode.

So should I run PTB this season? This is the question I've been debating all summer and still am.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •