URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 964
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"RE: S18 Tocantins - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "

Posted by Wallflower66 on 05-26-09 at 05:44 PM
Just because DreamerBeliever needs his own toe-tappin' thread. ;)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
Posted by whoami on 05-26-09 at 09:39 PM
Its been a month (seems like it) and still now final scores.

Posted by suzzee on 05-27-09 at 09:23 AM
While DB is basking in the glow of his PTTE win he's completely enthralled by the prize: a full 18 volume set of Coach's memoirs.
As he gleans the wisdom that is Coach we must be patient. All hail DreamerBeliever!

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 05-28-09 at 10:05 PM
Wow, my very own toe-tappin' thread! Not sure if there is enough toes-a-tappin for me to get the final thread up tonight but I will/should this weekend.

Does the starter of this thread think she may have won PTB? Is there some sort of hidden agenda here?

Posted by CTgirl on 05-28-09 at 10:13 PM
tap, tap, tap

My toes are tappin' even though I have no hidden agenda (or even a good final entry ) Go Wallflower!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 05-29-09 at 08:39 PM
Does the starter of this thread think she may have won PTB? Is there some sort of hidden agenda here?

I've played for the last 7 or 8 seasons, and have never won. So....that would be sweet!

***placeholder for new siggie***

"Scoring is done!"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 05-31-09 at 10:22 PM
So I just finished the scoring and all I can say is WOW! Three points decided the season, unreal!

The humble request for winner siggies is now in, so I hope to have the final thread up soon.

"RE: Scoring is done!"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 06-01-09 at 10:01 PM
Great! Now I'm toe-tapping and thumb-twiddling...

"RE: Scoring is done!"
Posted by kircon on 06-02-09 at 00:18 AM
...and checking every 10 minutes.

Posted by Wallflower66 on 12-28-09 at 11:05 PM
BUMP ;)

" S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Posted by michel on 12-29-09 at 00:49 AM
Man! These results are late.

"RE: S1 Borneo - PTB - Toe-tappin' Results "
Posted by suzzee on 12-29-09 at 07:56 AM
Wait! What! Let me get my dancin' shoes.

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Posted by CTgirl on 12-29-09 at 05:41 PM
I hope your excuse is that you're having a rollicking good Christmas vacation!

Happy New Year!

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 12-30-09 at 11:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Yes I am still alive. And yes you are correct CT, holiday travel is my excuse.

Hope to have the finale thread up in the next few days. Still need to do the scoring and then toe-tap for the siggies.

"Update"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 01-05-10 at 09:49 PM
Okay, I'm back from some unexpected New Years travel. Mrs. Dreamer surprized me with a 4 four day get away! She even set up work for my right hand man to take the reigns for Monday and today.

She is way to good for the likes of me, thank you hun

A#1 thing to do tomorrow night is re-watch the finale, tally the scores, and pester for winners siggies.

"RE: Update"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 01-05-10 at 11:15 PM
You slacker lucky dog. ;)

"RE: Update"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 01-12-10 at 10:16 PM
Scoring is done and thread is ready to roll! Humble request for winner siggies is in

Posted by Wallflower66 on 08-24-10 at 07:36 PM
Dreamer? Did you forget about us?

Posted by Corvis on 08-27-10 at 11:34 AM
Maybe it's just me, but all of these games have lost a lot of shine since the boot lists have been out there. You can't play them if you don't want to be spoiled. It's really too bad.

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 09-12-10 at 07:25 PM
Haven't forgotten about you WF, could never do that! These boards have given me so much enjoyment for many years now. Have no excuse for my tardiness but real life taking precedence.

Will say that scoring is done for the S20 finale and I know who the winners are Have a couple humble request in for winner siggies. So I should be posting the results in a day or two.

Corvis makes a great point, the boot list is killing PTB and other games. The number of players each season for PTB has been dropping. Maybe it's just a case that the show itself has run its course? Could also be that I have B.O. and no one wants to be around a smelly game

Truth be told, I want to be spoiler free as well. While I don't read the spoiler religiously, just by looking over the entries each week to check for glaring mistakes, I have a pretty idea of what is going to happen in the episode.

So should I run PTB this season? This is the question I've been debating all summer and still am.