The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toughest survivor quotes trivia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

modehomme27 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-14, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail modehomme27 Click to send private message to modehomme27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toughest survivor quotes trivia"
Ready for survivor quotes trivia challenge? I am positive this challenge will keep you on your toes! Answer these 12 questions to reclaim the true fan title.

1. Who said " I had no other agenda i had no aspirations i was not trying to springload a career"?

2. Who said "I guess its just a whole aspect of the game that you just wouldn't know unless you've played it i guess"?

3. Who said "there were things that happened on our show that i'm not supposed to talk about but it's not always what you see"?

4. Who said "you're like wait a second this is real. This is totally what i signed up for"?

5. Who said "You're away from your family. You're dealing with unknowns so all of your normal tools that you lean on in regular society to deal with stressful situations aren't there"?

6. Who said "it kinda went downhill from there at least in that aspect of the twist"?

7. Who said "Even though that was my team i knew i still had to play this game individually no matter what team i was on"?

8. Who said "I fried on both shoulders and after that i covered up real quick"?

9. Who said "The moment that show started i knew who i would get along with and who i wouldn't and i hadn't said a word to anybody.

10. Who said "when you work with cbs nbc or any other networks its all about ratings so I'm not sure how good the show did"

11. Who said "it was so much in my mind that i guess you get what you think about"

12. Who said "Every single action has such huge ramifications and you constantly replay things. what if i would have done this"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia tribephyl 02-01-14 1
 RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia suzzee 02-02-14 2
 RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia Agman2 02-13-14 3
   RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia suzzee 02-14-14 4
       RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia Agman2 02-14-14 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 10330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-14, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia"
Totally taking some stabs in the dark...

1. Sugar

2. Colton

3. Jim

4. Cirie

5. Lisa

6. Johnathan

7. Malcolm

8. Cochran

9. Troyzan

10. Yul

11. B'Rob

12. Denise

Grading this on I curve, I hoe.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5260 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-14, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia"
1. Coach

2. James Clement

3. Russell Hantz

4. Fairplay

5.Yau Man

6.Cortney

7. Parvati

8. Chet

9.Boston Rob

10. Rupert

11. Jerri

12. Eliza

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Agman2 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-14, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia"

someone better toss me a life preserver, I think I'm in over my head on this!

Etchings by the abominable SnowTribe

suzzee 5260 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia"
Here you go, your very own Mae Wests

A Tribe collectible

Agman2 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-14, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia"

Vixen? Is that you?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •