URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1557
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Toughest survivor quotes trivia"

Posted by modehomme27 on 01-31-14 at 10:50 PM
Ready for survivor quotes trivia challenge? I am positive this challenge will keep you on your toes! Answer these 12 questions to reclaim the true fan title.

1. Who said " I had no other agenda i had no aspirations i was not trying to springload a career"?

2. Who said "I guess its just a whole aspect of the game that you just wouldn't know unless you've played it i guess"?

3. Who said "there were things that happened on our show that i'm not supposed to talk about but it's not always what you see"?

4. Who said "you're like wait a second this is real. This is totally what i signed up for"?

5. Who said "You're away from your family. You're dealing with unknowns so all of your normal tools that you lean on in regular society to deal with stressful situations aren't there"?

6. Who said "it kinda went downhill from there at least in that aspect of the twist"?

7. Who said "Even though that was my team i knew i still had to play this game individually no matter what team i was on"?

8. Who said "I fried on both shoulders and after that i covered up real quick"?

9. Who said "The moment that show started i knew who i would get along with and who i wouldn't and i hadn't said a word to anybody.

10. Who said "when you work with cbs nbc or any other networks its all about ratings so I'm not sure how good the show did"

11. Who said "it was so much in my mind that i guess you get what you think about"

12. Who said "Every single action has such huge ramifications and you constantly replay things. what if i would have done this"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Toughest survivor quotes trivia"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-01-14 at 02:05 AM
Totally taking some stabs in the dark...

1. Sugar

2. Colton

3. Jim

4. Cirie

5. Lisa

6. Johnathan

7. Malcolm

8. Cochran

9. Troyzan

10. Yul

11. B'Rob

12. Denise

Grading this on I curve, I hoe.

Posted by suzzee on 02-02-14 at 03:11 PM
1. Coach

2. James Clement

3. Russell Hantz

4. Fairplay

5.Yau Man

6.Cortney

7. Parvati

8. Chet

9.Boston Rob

10. Rupert

11. Jerri

12. Eliza

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Posted by Agman2 on 02-13-14 at 10:55 AM

someone better toss me a life preserver, I think I'm in over my head on this!

Etchings by the abominable SnowTribe

Posted by suzzee on 02-14-14 at 04:22 PM
Here you go, your very own Mae Wests

A Tribe collectible

Posted by Agman2 on 02-14-14 at 05:38 PM

Vixen? Is that you?