The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10071 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-13, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
First off, celebrilosers, let's make sure to make our "correct" contributions to the Haiku extra credit challenge going on here.

Next up...

It really doesn't matter what I do.
For those that haven't followed from the absolute beginning... Loser Lodge started it's Hut-Cam tradition because of a little Channel4 show called Shipwrecked. While still held on a deserted island, the game itself was more about living with the people chosen to stay on the island you were also staying on. On this island, NEAR the Long-Drop was the Hut-Cam. The hut cam, had a chair and a camera. Hut-Cam was used to describe a contestant's stay on the island. A personal diary of sorts. Inhabitants were allowed to go to Hut-Cam and vent their fears, ambitions, goals and plotlines.
I arranged the early LL's to mirror this aspect. I ended up adding some question/answer aspect to it shortly after.
Unfortunately, losers kept mistaking the Long-Drop for the Hut-Cam and viseversa. Dropping their answers in the Long-Drop and dropping logs in the Hut-Cam.
Since then I have gone through approximately 14 different incarnations of Hut-Cam. Some have sunk, some have been quarantined, some have burned, some have even been used as housing. 1 year, an enormous flock of spoonbills took up residence and (a bit of boasting here) had their biggest reproductive season EVER. Another year, the entire island disappeared and the Hut-Cam ended up getting stuck in a time loop.
But I digress...
This season, while not as dirty as the fall of 08, did fall prey to complete Hut-Cam defecation. (And strangely, not from monkey poo). Now, while fish poo is normally not so toxic, for us that live on land it's a bit more toxic than a gas-passing whale. And we can all imagine how bad that would be. Kinda like a giant squid middle tenticle, pre-inking. Phully engorged and wanton. Wait, what was I talking about?
Oh yes, Hut-Cam...
I have inserted, installed and inbred any and all sorts of cleaning, cleansing, scouring, scorching buttons, levers, switches and knobs to help keep Hut-Cam operable and inviting.
Alas... enter the Gupster.

Before I get to revealing the phull Gupster...

Wanna know what I've learned through all these many many seasons?
Nekkid!
Booze!
Threesome!
Auction!
Slaggies!
...Are 5 words that get the biggest response from losers.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday are the best days to start OR end an entry.
Phuck YOU Survivor for putting the show on Wednesdays!

I want to do this again...BUT...conditions have to be even more ripe for me to do so. I would love to come back for season 28, but I have not only a new job but a another online project that will have me LOST for a few months. However, I can't kill the Lodge. I WON'T kill the Lodge. It wil be back. It will be back for either S29 or S30. It will promise to go back the the beginning. The waaay waaaaaaay back to the beginning beginning. Post Big Bang. Past Jurassic. Pre-Cultivation. But that's for another tease, more hype, later on.

As Host of games: I not only want to hug and smooch everyone for this season, but for every season. Not only of Loser Lodge, but for 'ABC', 'AVG', 'STP', 'STOPP', 'BBRAT', 'BBPTTE', 'PIS, the gayme', 'WhatIf...?", 'BTS (the middle years)' and a few not even I can remember. (I was about ready to attempt a season's long list of all participants of every game and while that would take a lot more time than I have to spend doing this entry...) I would like to thank each and every one of you for participating. It is the players. It is the camaraderie. It is the playful ribbing, helpful guidance and out-right flirting. It is the too verbose, it is the infrequent ranter, it is the outright prêt à jouer. You! And you and you and you! You all are to blame for this entry.

When it comes to enemies, I, tribe, have a scant amount. EPJP and EPMB. GrodnerMonster and ChenBot. Darnell and Fleiss. That's pretty much it.
Oh and IRL bullsheiss. But I wasn't talking about me. (Although quite a few of you know more about me than I thought possible.) While I complain about the 'enemies' the real trouble, with these games, is time. There just is not enough of it, as host. So it should come as no surprise that I have already spent this much time and effort into something that won't even be of use. *eyebrow raise*

Okay, since the lesson has lost steam, let me get to the entry.
The final entry.
Why, the final entry, you ask?
Because the awards show takes too long to produce.
AND
Because as losers, even celebrilosers, we shouldn't care who wins.
Although, we do...

Therefore, welcome to the final entry!

0 to go...

As stated earlier, the Extra Credit Challenge is going on elsewhere. Check it out, for some extra credit.
As for this thread, it's gonna be a reminder for the Slaggie Nominations (if you haven't done so already) AND the final entry, Hut-Cam-style.

The official vince3 list of remaining survivors:
Ciera ~ Hayden ~ Gervase ~ Monica ~ Tyson

Diary-Camera: (no relation to diarrhea or chlamydia, although Diamydia is kind of a cool name. Better than Chlamrhea, that's for sure.)
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (No One is a valid answer.) | 16 Chips
2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail (or any Survivor Message) (No One is a valid answer.) | 22 Chips
3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. If even 1 of them is the IC winner, this question will be wrong.) | 35 Chips
4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? | 9 Chips
5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? | 14 Chips
6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? | 27 Chips

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Elvira's w suzzee 12-10-13 1
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... Molaholic 12-11-13 2
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... adricharlie 12-11-13 3
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... DearAbby 12-11-13 4
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... Wallflower66 12-11-13 5
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... kingfish 12-11-13 6
   RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... tribephyl 12-11-13 10
       RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... kingfish 12-13-13 14
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... Scarlett O Hara 12-11-13 7
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... byoffer 12-11-13 8
   RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... tribephyl 12-11-13 9
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... 5cats 12-11-13 11
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... Flowerpower 12-11-13 12
   RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... kingfish 12-12-13 13
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... Georjanna 12-14-13 15
   you need to... tribephyl 12-14-13 16
 RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go... qwertypie 12-15-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5194 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Elvira's w"
Since I found my Hut Cam key (I dropped it down between the girls and it was lost for weeks)

Hello Darlings >kiss-kiss< and to you my harried host >smooooch<!
Now that all the romance is out of the way let me say this about the Lodge, I will wait sort of faithfully (I had to look up the word faithful, meh, forgive a lady for playin' around >wink<) for the next incarnation. Wild horses couldn't keep me away neither zombie apocalypses nor invading Chenbots so, I'll be reserving my spot, cabana, cave or trunk of a car for next time out, don't let my invitation get Lost now...

OH, the questions! Nearly forgot...

1. Loser Manna: No one

2. Blabbermouth: No one

3. 3 big LOSERS: Gervase, Tyson, Hayden

4. WWMV4@TC: Haydon

5. Idol Hands: Yes

6. Final Spread: Three to two

Ooooo, come a little closer, you look tasty...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8659 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
All of your wonderful work over the years in the care-and-feeding of us losers has been beyond wonderful. The words "Thank you" only cover about 0.00000000001% of our feelings. You are correct, LL will live forever, but you must do what you must do.

1. Loser Manna: Tyson assuming potty-mouth blurs count
3. 3 big LOSERS: Tyson, Ciera, Monica
4. WWMV4@TC: Tyson
6. Final Spread: 3:2

adricharlie 1317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-13, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
1. Loser Manna: Tyson | 16 Chips
2. Blabbermouth: No one | 22 Chips
3. 3 big LOSERS: Gervase, Monica, Ciera | 35 Chips
4. WWMV4@TC: Tyson | 9 Chips
5. Idol Hands: Yes | 14 Chips
6. Final Spread: Three to two | 27 Chips

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-13, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
1. Loser Manna ~ Tyson
2. Blabbermouth ~ No one
3. 3 big LOSERS ~ Hayden, Cierra, Gervase
4. WWMV4@TC ~ Hayden
5. Idol Hands ~ Yes
6. Final Spread ~ Three to Two

It's all about ME!

Wallflower66 2441 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-11-13, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (No One is a valid answer.) | 16 Chips No one
2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail (or any Survivor Message) (No One is a valid answer.) | 22 Chips No one
3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. If even 1 of them is the IC winner, this question will be wrong.) | 35 Chips
Gervase, Ciera, Tyson
4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? | 9 Chips
Ciera
5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? | 14 Chips
Yes
6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? | 27 Chips
Four to one

kingfish 16574 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
I admit it. I did the deed. Season after season, I kept on doing the deed. I was going for fame and fortune, but I also had a soy allergy that causes panic explosive diarrhea. But it was me what dood it. I ruined Hut cam, and am responsible for that subtle but permanent aroma of eau-de-latrine.

I have not achieved fame or fortune, but I did get revenge on a certain feces throwing monkey. Alas, the faithful but hapless hut cam keeper was caught up in my revenge and for that…

(OK a dilemma; as Dennis, I don’t really care who is hurt, as long as it not me. But as me, well, I care deeply. Very deeply. I weep when I think of it. So deeply that I have to get a bucket of what ever isn’t consumed at the bar every night and sit outside under the moon and drink. I drink until I pass out, then I wake up and drink till I passout again, just to forget.

I have to decide, do I respond to this thread as Dennis would, or as the human-fish-atarian of the reef would (which is me IRL, as I’m sure you had figured out)?

Both of us should be grateful, each has enjoyed the bouncy show at the naked beach volley ball games, and the generous outpouring of outpour-ables from the LL bar. And the nightly risqué shows of singing, dancing, stripping, pranking, and comedy at the LL night club. Oh yeah, and the burping contests (glances enviously at Scarlett). And we’ve always welcomed the newbies with lust and admiration (Wallflower? Suzzee? Yes and yes), and tried to get past panties and bras to have a party.

The notorious if nepharious Phill has always put up with some of the more questionable things I’ve done, so maybe I ought to give him a break. But I have also an obligation to stay in character, so I’m afraid Dennis will prevail, and…)

On to the Diary-Camera (OK, just this once, with a nod to the Nepharious among us):

1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (No One is a valid answer.) | 16 Chips no-one.

2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail (or any Survivor Message) (No One is a valid answer.) | 22 ChipsHayden

3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. If even 1 of them is the IC winner, this question will be wrong.) | 35 Chips Cierra, Hayden, Gervase.

4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? | 9 ChipsCierra

5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? | 14 Chipsyes

6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? | 27 Chips3-2

(Thanks to Triberino for putting LL up and putting up with us. We are not worthy. And whatever timeyou can spare for this is and will be deeply appreciated).

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

12-11-13, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
and to think, Hut-Cam has had some sort of cleanse button installed in it's design just for these occassions, for years now... and STILL you manage to bespoor the floor (and walls and ceiling), leaving no chance for phragrance-phree confessionals.
I will have to find a way to turn lemons into lemonade; Poop into Pop? Sh1t into Shiraz? Browns into Brews? Caca into Cachaca?

I could be a bazillionaire.

12-13-13, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
It's those bean burritos. They have had a definate impact on LL. And on my love life.

Scarlett O Hara 3308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-13, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."

Diary-Camera:

1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. HayDone | 16 Chips
2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail Ciera| 22 Chips
3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. Cierra, Monica, Gervase | 35 Chips
4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? Ciera | 9 Chips
5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? Yes| 14 Chips
6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? Three to Two| 27 Chips

byoffer 15919 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
It just doesn't matter? To that I say this.

I'm a little dislexic, and HutCam always looks a little dirty...

So I will go with your milk theme...

Dairy-Camera
1. Loser Manna: No One

3. 3 big LOSERS: Gervase, Cierra, Tyson

4. WWMV4@TC: Hayden

6. Final Spread: 3:2

</UdderCam>

12-11-13, 05:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
It just doesn't matter? To that I say this.

I got a couple of eye-squiggies from that. Thanks for clarifying the importance of nose-bleeds from getting too high, Mohawk men having really big...wallets, and the relevance of competitive results as relative to phun phactoring.
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!

5cats 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-11-13, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (No One is a valid answer.) | 16 Chips - Gervase

2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail (or any Survivor Message) (No One is a valid answer.) | 22 Chips - Ciera

3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. If even 1 of them is the IC winner, this question will be wrong.) | 35 Chips - Ciera, Gervase, Tyson

4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? | 9 Chips - Ciera

5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? | 14 Chips - Yes

6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? | 27 Chips - 4/1

Flowerpower 7244 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
Sniffle. Sniffle, snort, Sniffle. She tactfully tries to squelch her rapidly running nose as she bats her wet and welling tears away. What shall we do without the lodge for an entire season, she pensively ponders...well, maybe she can talk some of these looser types into some kind of joined hiatus, maybe not in the lodge but hey, didn't Tribe just say that the newly refurbished and sterilized hutcam is now back up and running. Sure it will be tight, but lets face it, the numbers are lower than in years past...let's give it a whirl!

Sure am gonna miss the lodge, but I totally understand. Some of us have commitments and nations to be diplomatic in, afterall. And, let's not forget children to adopt and raise! But, I have to admit, I am quite curious about where Mr. Tribe will be getting LOST to and would I like to play LOST too. We all know the answer to that one. If it's something I can poke my nose into, I am GAME...

Ah well, as for hutcam...sure was a phun season. I love having celebrities on the loose. And, btw, nekkid always game me a thrill...I'd like to see more of it!

Diary-Camera: (no relation to diarrhea or chlamydia, although Diamydia is kind of a cool name. Better than Chlamrhea, that's for sure.)
1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (No One is a valid answer.) | 16 Chips Sadly, no one will be nekkid in this entire season.... No one.
2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail (or any Survivor Message) (No One is a valid answer.) | 22 Chips. Gervase
3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. If even 1 of them is the IC winner, this question will be wrong.) | 35 Chips...wow, really big STAKES here! Cierra, Tyson, Gervase
4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? | 9 Chips Cierra
5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? | 14 Chips No
6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? | 27 Chips Three to Two

12-12-13, 10:54 AM (EST)
13. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-13 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Sniffle. Sniffle, snort, Sniffle. Now you got me going too.

Hey Gang, let's put on a show and raise money for the Bestest Loserest lodge of all time! Whaddaya say?

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-13, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."

Art from Freaking News

12-14-13, 05:31 PM (EST)
16. "you need to..."
...fire your calendar keeper.

*biggie smooches* BUT it's time to don your finest regalia in anticipation of the Gala Awards Show (a.k.a. The Slaggies).
There'll be Teal Carpets to walk, screaming paparazzi to pose for, superlatives to give away and plenty of inaugural season sparkling wine to imbibe. Direct from the Loser Lodge Vineyard.

qwertypie 9772 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-13, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LLCIV: 13 Down 0 to go..."
Congrats on the new IRL job! I hope it's something that takes advantage (in a good way) of your creativity!

1. Loser Manna: Name 1 Survivor whom will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (No One is a valid answer.) | TYsON
2. Blabbermouth: Name 1 Survivor who will read aloud tree mail (or any Survivor Message) (No One is a valid answer.) | MONICA
3. 3 big LOSERS: Name 3 Survivors whom will LOSE the Immunity Challenge. )YES, 3 of them. If even 1 of them is the IC winner, this question will be wrong.) | CIERA, GERVASE, MONICA
4. WWMV4@TC: Who will Monica vote for at Tribal Council? | 9 Chips Hayden
5. Idol Hands: Will Tyson play his hidden idol at Tribal Council? Yes or No? | yes
6. Final Spread: What will the vote spread be @ TC? Four to One or Three to Two? | four to one

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •