The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - E4: A Bit of Jazz, a Bit of Rock an a whole lot of Bhanu"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-21-24, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - E4: A Bit of Jazz, a Bit of Rock an a whole lot of Bhanu"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-24 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

This week the Mid-Evening Special first welcomes the Nami Trio.

With Soda on Vocals, Tevin on «piano» and Liz on «Bass», we are treated to some cool Jazz from Nami. Their song was titled »«In the Mood for Some Food». It was upbeat as so was most of the tribe except Hunted who was left backstage where he sulked in silence. You see, he had great renditions of Van Halen's «Jump» and «Diver Down» to offer but Nami had to leave time for the headliners in Yanu

At least Hunted got back in the fold sufficiently to earn second place in the Reward.

For those who look for hints in editing, it must be noted that Tevin said: «We love dramatic endings» so I'm betting he gets one at the very end also. Will it be in his favor?
His positive showing up to now suggests it will.

Showing that he is as good with a knife as he is with the imaginary keyboard, Tevin prepares the fish they won for reward.
The tribe is feeling groovy and it looks like nothing can stop them

As expected, they carried their tunes to victory in the Immunity challenge even with Tevin sitting out.

Our next act is a Rockin' band from Siga.

As soon as they start playing we can feel that they are tight. They've had hits after hits since their first record came out.
After covering songs from Taylor Swift, Metallica and van Halen, they finally feature an original.
This one has Jem as lead vocalist and it tells a story of deception.

« No one Knows I have the treasure
Leading the tribe to discover
A planted note for my pleasure
Keeping Secret all my Power.»

For their next song, a rendition of «Ain't Jumpin' Moriah Flop»

I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead
I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled,
I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread
I was crowned with a spike right through my head
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right, I'm Ain't Jumpin' Moriah Flop
It's a gas, gas, gas

While Siga would lose the reward challenge due to Tim (who got none of the blame even though his lack of balance at the buoy cost them a lot of time) and Maria who couldn't throw her ring off the pole, the tribe fought hard to earn immunity.

Finally it is time for our Headliners: Yanu. In Honor of Bhanu, they will be doing an interpretation of «Lucky Man»

He had Sad Stories
And Fans by the Score
They're Chanting his Name
While he's Wailing by the Shore

Ooh! What a Lucky Man he was
Ooh! What a Lucky man he was...

Palm Fronds and Bamboo
They Made up his Bed
A Tarp Covered Shelter
In Which he was Led

He went to fight Challenges
For Safety and Reward
For his Honesty and his Tears
He will Win an Award

More Defeats had Found Him
On His Knees as he Cried
Tiff n' Q would not save him
So he got his torch and he died.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •