The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to Be the Conspiracy Theorist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-23, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to Be the Conspiracy Theorist"
Neanderthals snorted as means of communication. Modern day Homo sapiens snort to express derision and ridicule. Last time I checked my Birth Certificate, I’m NOT 100,000 years old. So, by simple process of elimination, it’s easy to determine the source of my snorting in this post.

Returning from TC, The Sifu is perplexed trying to “figure out” who and why he received a vote. The “why” should be self-evident...YOU ACT LIKE A HORSE’S A$$, even though Dee uttered some gobbledygook about The Sifu being a threatening player. LOL

CONSPIRACY UPDATE

In the Agreement Dee was “influenced” into signing, she was mandated to say that in a confessional as per Production’s predetermined script. * snort *

The “who” should have been evident as well, when Dee wanted to keep her dinosaur mouth/tombstone teeth shut by informing The Sifu she “didn’t want to discuss it.” Hey The Sifu...RED FLAG!! What a moron!

At Belo everyone is bellyaching (figuratively AND literally) lamenting over their hunger pangs. When suffering that type of discomfort, the one thing you should NOT do is talk about food. So, what does Belo do? Mention more food items then you could find at a Vegas all-you-can-eat buffet. Genius!

CONSPIRACY UPDATE

NuBelo was given the “script” to specifically talk about food. * snort *

King Drew has other thoughts on his mind. He tells us he likes Kendra’s “presence.” Hey Drew, you could bet your “Kingdom” if Kendra showed up to Casting wearing anything similar to what she is wearing on Survivor, Production like her “presence” (aka ample cleavage) as well. And this set of boobies is not even of the plastic variety!

At LuLu, Jake continues to show us what a lightweight he is by passing out...again. Nurse Kellie runs to his aid. This leads to a Jake tearful backstory as he starts crying like a sissy-boy. He informs us (even though he is acting like a “lightweight) nothing could be further from the truth. As a result of his food addition, he binged like a pig and ballooned up to 280 pounds. He says he tried to hide his food binging from his mommie, but she “figured it out.”

Hey Jake, it’s doesn’t take any maternal instinct for a parent to know when a porker tips the scale at 280 it’s because THEY EAT TOO DAMN MUCH!! You can’t blame it all on water retention. Despite the fact he cries like a little girl, he is still biologically a male, so being pregnant with sextuplets on the way wasn't an option either.

Jake makes himself the champion of his own story by saying he worked “HAAAD” to lose the weight because he’s a Surviv”a.”

Only five episodes into the season and we must have had at least a dozen scenes with grown “men” crying and weeping like schoolgirls. Does Production test male applicants for high estrogen levels before making the final selections?? So far IMO, the castaway with the most testosterone has been the one with the biggest boobies—Kendra. We’ve heard more burping and belching from her than in a college frat house. This gal even eats worms...or at least tries to. She may even have the hairiest armpits. If you’re into European chicks, she’s a keeper.

Whereas, Belo whines about nothing to eat, Kaleb at LuLu has everyone “eating” out of his hands. The star of this season has made alliances with every OldBelo member on NuLuLu.

CONSPIRACY UPDATE

In order to continue the solid international relationship between USA and Canada, CBS required everyone at NuLuLu to align with Kaleb. * snort *

Back at Reba, The Sifu is still scratching his ridiculous mohawk/conehead hairdo head refusing to let go of that one single dumb vote. He tells us he’s ready to “rock-n-roll.” Let’s hope it’s not the same “rock-n-roll” he was attempting when he was doing his stupid air guitar.

At Belo, Emily continues to bask in the aftermath of her Dumba$$ Luck Award honor.

CONSPIRACY UPDATE

Emily was intentionally put on a tribe as the swing vote because ALL the other castaways, many who have been trying for years (if not decades) to be selected, willingly and happily forfeited a 1-15 shot at a MILLION DOLLARS so maybe they could get another opportunity to be told AGAIN they must forfeit their shot at another million. Makes perfect sense to me. * snort *

IMMUNITY/REWARD CHALLENGE

Forty-five minutes into the episode. It’s about friggin’ time!
This challenge is also for a reward that is hidden beneath a tarp/blanket. Embellishment Queen drops to the ground in a squatting posture because she can barely contain herself EVEN THOUGH SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE REWARD IS. It turns about to be fish everyone was too pathetically inept to catch themselves. Had it also been for a yoga mat, Kendra’s chin mole would have probably popped!

Michel provided an amusing post on this IC, so I will not repeat the details here. The order of finish was Reba, LuLu and Belo.

In addition to immunity and a larger assortment of fish, Reba selects one member and picks one player on each of the other two tribes to embark on a journey. J Maya will represent Reba. Kellie is selected because J Maya (Reba) tells us she did not have the opportunity to participate in the IC. So, I guess that means the other player (Emily) to occupy the Sandra Sit-out Bench will be LuLu’s representative. NO, Austin is selected.

CONSPIRACY UPDATE

Reba wanted to be consistent and select Emily, but Production would not “allow” it. They needed Emily back at the Belo camp to be the human wishbone between OldReba and Old Belo members. Afterall, that’s why it was “rigged” for her to be on NuBelo in the first place * snort *

On the Journey, J Maya, Kellie, and Austin must make a “majority rule” decision. Choose between sandwich wraps and a pitcher of OJ or amulets that come with a long line of conditions Austin is all too familiar with. In a previous episode, Austin boasted about how “stacked” the Reba alliance is with the cornucopia of advantages they possess. So, no surprise he wants the food. J. Maya knows she has the “catch of the week” waiting for her back at Reba for winning the IC. No surprise she wants the amulets. It all comes down to Kellie. Jellyfish Kellie does not have the spine to be the tiebreaker, so Austin lets her off the hook and they will be returning back to their respective camps with the amulets.

Back at Reba, King Drew and Brando are vying for Emily’s swing vote. Brando announces he’ll be a lying sack of sh!t to throw the King under the bus. Emily is still wrestling with her decision and I honestly do not know why. With Reba she joins an alliance who is “stacked” with advantages. With Belo she joins Kendra who is just plain “stacked.” Is this REALLY a dilemma? If that’s not enough, when Austin returns, he sweetens the pot by sharing the amulet from his journey with her and King Drew. If she’s STILL struggling with this obvious decision, as an investment analyst, NO WAY would I have her look at MY portfolio!

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Brando is in awe as he looks around the TC setting. Take a good look, you won’t be seeing it again. Meager attempts at self-preservation kicks off TC with players trying to justify why they’re lying sacks of sh!t...blah...blah...blah...

Both Reba and Belo duos think they have Emily in the bag. But Austin has a bag of advantages. The bag is now a little bit lighter using one to restore a vote he gave up to strengthen another. And this doesn’t even count the II the King possesses and the amulet Austin got on the journey. Any more reason for Emily to join Reba??? Of course not...Brando is the fifth player to exit the game (but only the third player to be “voted” off.”)

NTOS

Sounds like a merge...but is it? We didn’t hear Jeff say it. Could we be turning back the clock to S5 when one of the more smokin’ hot castaways to play the game mentioned “merge” to Jeff, only for “Jiffy” to replied, “I never said ‘merge.’”

If it is indeed a merge, then we have one more update...

CONSPIRACY UPDATE

The two clearcut winners of a merge would be Kendra (Belo) and The Sifu (Reba) both almost sure bet boots if either of those respective tribes have another date with TC. To conspire a merge this early in the season would ensure more footage of The Sifu’s mohawk/conehead and Kendra’s Kleavage. * snort *

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to B... michel2 10-27-23 1
   RE: S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to B... Aruba 10-31-23 2
       RE: S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to B... michel2 10-31-23 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4297 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-23, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to Be the Conspiracy Theorist"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-23 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

I hate conspiracy theories especially those emanating from the MAGA crowd and the InfoWars site. Those conspiracy theories, going back to Pizzagate, Q-Anon, the election steal have all been debunked by serious investigations. So, if you think your snorts will deter me, you are sadly mistaken.

First of all, some of my questions are personal so they cannot be considered conspiracies since I only talk to you about them. You are FAR from a co-conspirationist!!

A few come from FACTS I've heard by being exposed to MANY more Survivor boards than you. Have you ever been on Survivor Spoilers? Survivor Sucks? Mess Hall? Survivor central? Survivor News? Survivor Thoughts? Survivor facebook pages? and, most of all, Rob has a Podcast?
I've exchanged directly with some people that actually went on the show.

Just today, I learned something very juicy from an interview Rob Cesternino had with Brando. If you want to hear about it, go to Survivor Spoiler where I repeated what Brando said about a Swap surprise that didn't air.

So let's see about these conspiracy you deride.

#1a: Players aren't influenced to sign the contract: They sign it if they want to be on the show. If not, good-bye.

#1b: Confessionals lasts genmerally more than 15 minutes so Dee said A Lot of things. Maybe she said: "Some think that Sifu is a dangerous player but i don't." Editors get their hands on that tape and they cut it just after "Think that... and just before "But i don't". I'm only making an hypothesis here but see how easy it to alter someone's thoughts?

#2 I have never mentioned anything about food talks.

#3 For 40 seasons there were no Canadians on Survivor but now do you see how good we are! I have no theories about that except to say that Canadians are more cosmopolites than Americans so maybe we get along better with people of different origins. Again, not a conspiracy theory, just a personal comment.

#4 Finally something interesting to talk about. From what I heard, what Jiffy says on TV isn't the same as the instructions he gives on the island. If, on the island, the players were told to pick the bag with their name on it then that is all they know. They have no idea it was done to favor Emily because it has favored EVERYONE still in the game.

If and when a player has a legitimate beef about losing ONLY because of production manipulation THEN they will be assuaged with either a promise of playing again, a compensation check, a role in one of SeeBS numerous shows OR a series of commercials.

Did you know that Lex and Big Tom each received $100 000 compensation for a production error during Africa?

And to finish off #4 I will ask you 2 questions:
1 - how many times did Boston Rob get invited back before winding up on a tribe that were happy to see him win? FOUR Times.

2 - How long did it take for Hantz to be reinvited on the show when he said he was robbed in Samoa. Well, he came back the very next season BEFORE any public complaints. Then his 3rd trip came just 2 seasons later.

#5 You'd be more credible if you were accurate! You wrote: "Kellie is selected because... she did not have the opportunity to participate in the IC."

NO, Kellie was selected because she looked very disappointed for not being chosen. That could have ben a sign of dissension in the tribe, something smart to exploit. Also Lulu had no original Reba members. Reba did have two so it was normal for J Maya to want to reconnect with her old friend.

I declare no conspiracy here, just smart game play.

#6 Yes, if it happens it is an early merger but with the faster schedule maybe this is their new formula. So I am not ready to admit that it was done to favor Sifu or Kendra. Will you eat your hat if Sifu gets voted out first?!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-23, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to Be the Conspiracy Theorist"
Very busy getting ready for my trip, but with your thought-provoked replies/posts, I would be remiss to not give you the courtesy of some responses even though I may not have time to address EVERY ONE of your amusing assessments.

The historical conspiracies you debunked and the fixes and rigs you salivate over all have one thing in common—UNPROVEN THEORIES. That has always been the primary source of my criticism.

I wouldn’t ride you so hard on this if you were more CONSISTENT with your unproven beliefs. When a despicable person is casted (which is not an uncommon occurrence considering Production’s “best department”) who performs/plays very well in the game, you will discount that great play by crying “foul” and conjuring a proposed “fix” to not give any credit to a player you dislike.

Conversely, when it is a player you like for whatever reason, you shoot more sunshine up their backends to make the island of Greenland melt into the Atlantic Ocean. Case in point, Canadian Kaleb has emerged as the early star of this season...but not a peep about any conspiracy theory. Instead, when a Canadian does well, you surmise some gobbledygook about “Canadians getting along with diverse people more than Americans." Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...Blah...Blah...Blah...

Personally, I can appreciate great gameplay REGARDLESS of one’s nationality or color. OH...I forgot...Kaleb is not black; he’s Arab. For the record, you still have me on the ground with that one. That’s like saying Jake is not Caucasian; he’s Irish! ROFLMAO!!

AHHH yes...my straw hat is still intact since I didn’t have to eat it thanks to my spot-on assessment last season when I predicted Carolyn would make it to the end based on her ineptness, but would never win (despite force-feeding all your Beatles album cover clues you entertained me with all season with Production’s edits.)

What I stated in my post was The Sifu and Kendra were guaranteed boots if NuReba and NuBelo have another date with TC. If the merge is imminent, there’ll be no Reba and Belo which places both in Dumb A$$ Luck status. It’s one thing to be lucky; it’s another to take advantage of your break. That said, it’s no guarantee The Sifu does not become the first post-merge casualty. As a matter of fact, if The Sifu continues his silly, idiotic, juvenile antics he could be the odds-on favorite—hopefully.

So, (much to your chagrin) the hat stays in my closet and will not be used as a wager for tomorrow’s episode.

michel2 4297 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-23, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S45 - Ep. 5 – I Don’t Want to Be the Conspiracy Theorist"
HUmmmm, I actually like Emily but she's the focus of my biggest production rig of the season; the swap. Kaleb, I also, like, has also benefitted from the swap by being placed in a very strong tribe one that didn't go to TC.

I liked Yul and Parvati but that doesn't prevent me from saying they were both given the titles in CI and in Micronesia.

I could give you more examples but I'kll keep them for after your trip. So I have put some of the players I like smack dab in the middle of these fixes.

Bon Voyage

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •