The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-19-23, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-23 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

This is

Brain Salad Surgery
TC will murder you, it murdered me
We made it for our enemy
Brain Salad Surgery.

Coming back from Sabiya's wake, No-Show realizes that his turn could be next.
Potty-Mouth seems to confuse Chameleons and Leopards because, according to her, No-Show is a chameleon who changed its spots.
Shish-Kaleb is happy that Potty-Mouth warned him about Sabiya and No-Show's betrayal. His investment in Potty-Mouth was worth it.

Wish I could say the same about my investments. In Survivor, we're used to see every thing Jiffy presents as an advantage turn into a disadvantage but it wasn't supposed to be like that in real life. However, look at this:
- Inflation goes up = My stocks go down
- Interest rates go up = My stocks go down
- Unemployment goes down = My stocks go down
- Sales go up = My stocks go down
- Employement goes down = My stocks go down
The market needs a Brain Salad Surgery...

But I often digress during commercials.

Karn Evil 9

«Cold and misty morning, I heard a warning borne in the air
About an age of power where no one had an hour to spare...»

Come on in, Jiffy yells:

«I'll be there,
I'll be there,
I will be there...»
...answered in chorus Lululoser, Reebok and BlueBelly.

«Suffering in silence, they've all been betrayed
(Jiffy) hurt them and beat them, in a terrible way
Praying for survival at the end of the day
There is no compassion for those who stay...

...Step inside, hello! We've a most amazing show
You'll enjoy it all we know
Step inside! Step inside!
We've got thrills and shocks, supersonic fighting (Jocks)
Leave your hammers at the box
Come inside! Come inside!
Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show!»

And what a show it was! Every thing fixed to the last detail. Long ago, Jiffy realized that you couldn't leave such a thing as a tribal swap to luck, (Look how Gabon went to hell when Crystal and her mutt got to eliminate most of Kota by losing every challenge and were able to pick out the easy meat. Shute! that's Pink Floyd not ELP so back to our program.)

What an incredible swap... if you are crazy enough to believe it wasn't all planned out.

The three LuLuloser pick 3 different buffs.
- Shish-Kaleb was skewered with 4 ex-BlueBellies
- No-Show is swarmed by 4 ex-Reeboks
- Jiffy's Darling Potty-Mouth gets nicely positioned as the swing vote between 2 Blues and two Reds.

Who is going to the Final 3 you think?

We break for commercial but I need another beer to swallow this crap.

Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the Show,

I'm back in time to see what is
"Next upon the bill in our House of Vaudeville
We've a (weeper) in a till
What a thrill! What a thrill!"

Bruuuuce realizes he's back at the old Tika beach were, just last year, he left half his brain.
Shish-Kaleb realizes he'll have to be the most trustworthy player ever if he wants to survive. Luckily for him, Bruuuuce and Face-plant both like Middle-Eastern cuisine so they bond nicely.

Of course this irritates Kant-Hurrah. Have you noticed that nothing EVER pleases Kant-Hurrah? Especially when it comes to Bruuuuce.

Over at BlueBelly, Potty-Mouth can't believe her luck (don't worry, I don't believe it either). She has all the time and every opportunity to get to know (and get deals) from the two separate pairs.

The Nerdy King says he will fight tooth and nail to win the heart of the ugly duckling who has suddenly turned into a Princess.

Over at Reebok, No-Show wonders how he will get a foot-hold on the Red Tribe.
Sorry No-Show but Double-Dee has a big-toe-hold on the whole island. Tarzan used to say that the game was afoot but with Double-Dee, this season, the game is a toe... and plenty of teeth.

Me I love the toothy smile. Reminds me of two of my 1970s' favorites: Farrah and Suzanne Sommers (RIP)

Back from commercial, Potty-Mouth is still not convinced she can take over the game so the Nerdy King and Texas run to her bearing gifts and promises of eternal love if she'll only vote with them.

Over at Lulu the girl with the nice boobs is happy to be there. Bruuuuce and Face-Plant both seem mesmerized by her cleavage and Kant-Hurrah is also on her side.

For her part, Kant-Hurrah talks to Shish-Kaleb and she tells him how much she hates Bruuuuce. According to her he is evil-personnified.

I'm starting to think Kan't-Hurrah bet her house on Bruuuuce winning Season #44 and is still mad at him for her loss.

Karn Evil 9 - Part 2

«Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth...»

Ok, now the fans of competitions will have their fill because the tribes are in for the IC. Who will live to fight tomorrow?

I'm sure you recorded the challenge and watched it over and over, salivating with every shot so I'll skip the play-by-play.

I must say that, for once, I was impressed: Shish-Kaleb looked a bit like Stephen Curry dunking those 3-point baskets. Texas and Sufi had more problems, looking more like those fans that get to try their luck at a Million Dollar dunk from half-court but always coming up short. Finally, Texas gets the third basket and Jiffy can once again go back to his luxury suite.

Do you ever wonder why each endurance challenge has the players standing on a small perch, searching more for equilibrium than endurance? In France, Survivor still uses the posts over water to determine the finalist but Palau was the last long challenge in the States. Never again Probe said after staying in the sun for 12 hours only to have the competition fizzle out into a pointless agreement.

Reebok is going to experience TC for the first time except for No-Show of course who hasn't missed one and could be this season's Denise.

«Suffering in silence, they've all been betrayed
They hurt them and they beat them, in a terrible way
Praying for survival at the end of the day
There is no compassion for those who stay...»

TC was all about ELP's Hit - «Lucky Man»

He had (Shiny teeth)
And Ladies by the score (well the three Reebok Women at least)
All (covered in filth)
And waiting by (the hut).
OoH! What a lucky man, he was
OoH! What a lucky man, he was.

(Palm Fronds) and feathers
They made up his bed
A (sand) covered mattress
On which he was led

He went to fight wars (TC is a war!)
For his (tribe and his host)
Of his honor and his glory
The people would sing

A (memory came to) him
His (tears) ran as he cried
No money could save him
So he laid down (his torch) and he died.

This Fuc&ing Lucky Man had a chance of a lifetime but he wasted it to return home to his husband (who was probably using the time to party with other men) I sincerely hope that, like in the old days, he was forced to stay away from the states until the end of the game. It seems that rule has been changed since it is less expensive to ship them back than to provide hotel lodging until day 26. Imagine all those people who went through the casting process only to be dropped after x number of interviews seeing this No-Show get a poignant send-off as if quitting had merit.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the ... Aruba 10-21-23 1
   RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the ... michel2 10-21-23 2
       RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the ... Aruba 10-25-23 3
           RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the ... michel2 10-25-23 4
               RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the ... Aruba 10-25-23 5
                   RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the ... michel2 10-25-23 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-23, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
Great job! If there’s two common interests we can count on for comradery they are our love of sports and classic rock/music.

I have to share a humorous story with you about ELP:

During Freshmen Orientation in my first week of college I was approached by another freshman. I guess as an icebreaker he told me he was a huge ELP fan and asked if I liked ELP. Being my natural smart a$$, b*ll-busting self I replied, “Sure, I have their Greatest Hits Album. “Karn Evil 9” on side A and “Lucky Man” on side B; those are the only two songs on the album.” LMAO

I figured if he was a tissue-paper skin ultra-sensitive sissy boy, he’d walk away with this tail between his legs; but if he has a good sense of humor, we’d hit it off. I’m happy to say it was the latter. OK, so much for walking down my “memory lane;” back to the horrible episode...

Let’s listen to Side A (Karn Evil 9) first.

I addressed your conspiracy theory in my recrap topic thread, so I will not repeat it here.

For the “show” that seemed to “never end,” (tribal switch) Jeff was not “sitting on a stool,” but with the overabundance of obnoxious embellishers, it was “a sight to make them drool.” Kendra and Kellie probably provided enough drool to fill all the water wells at the three tribes.

Now their faces captured in the lenses of the jackass for gold.”

I know, I know...it’s “jackals” But hey, if Potty-Mouth can replace a chameleon with a leopard, I should be able to replace a jackal with a jackass, especially when referring to Bruce.

For not only a black attorney, but a CIVIL RIGHTS attorney to be SO irritated by Bruce, there can be little doubt he must be beyond aggravating. Or perhaps you’re on to something with Kant-Hurrah losing money with Bruce. Speaking of money, sorry to hear your stocks are going down for you. Hey, maybe if you speak kindly about Potty-Mouth, she’ll give you some free investment advice. Ha-Ha!

I’m happy to see you’ve jumped on the bandwagon bashing Double-Dee’s oversized mouth. Farrah and Susanne Somers * sigh * or should I type DOUBLE * sigh * Can’t recall any teenaged boy during the 70s who didn’t salivate over those posters, but I don’t believe I’m going too far out on the limp to say it is doubtful their “teeth” was the source of our hormonal reactions.

Anyway, Double-Dee does have a HUGE set of choppers. It was a thoughtful and fitting touch to add “RIP” next to Susanne Somers name. Speaking of which, if you look closer, you may see “RIP” engraved on Dee’s tombstone-size incisors.

Allow me to pull another excerpt from the song:
And he laughs until he cries, then he dies, then he dies

You being a keen decoder of cryptic clues and backing them into actual Survivor events, could we reference “he laughs until he cries” to Jake cackling like a Mad Scientist? Could “then he dies, then he dies” mean Jake will not be long for this game?? Geez Louise, what the heck am I doing?! I better flip this over to Side B (Lucky Man) before I transform into Michel...

THE Sifu has to be the “Lucky Man” at TC. I’m certain he would have been booted had the latest in the long line of casting debacles not up and quit.

If The Sifu is going to “fight wars for his country and his king,” he’ll need to make it to the merge and wait for King Drew to give him orders to fight. Let’s hope The Sifu does not make it that far.

But this is a “show that NEVER ends,” so I won’t be holding my breath.

Once again, a very good thought-invoked post.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-21-23, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-23 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

Thank you for adding to the ELP angle. I really enjoyed it.

I also have a great story about ELP: They came to Montreal in 1977 to play the Olympic Stadium, only the 2nd show ever presented there. I went to the show with 2 friends, one who like me was a real Rock n Roll fan who smoked a joint or two before the show while the 3rd was completely clean. We tried hard not to show how much we were tripping but he never understood why we were laughing so hard while he was trying to enjoy Emerson's Piano concerto.

Yes, Sufi was lucky to survive TC but you have to have luck to be cast in the show and, like «The Lucky Man» in ELP's song, Sean had everything, went on Survivor and... died. Pointlessly. For being away from his husband for N-I-N-E DAYS.

Or to put it another way: Lucky Man would apply to Sifu if it was a happy song but Lucky Man is a song about futility and that's Sean.

As for rigging the show with the swap, you objected that players wouldn't go for it but that is not how it works. Players out there have practically signed their lives over to production. If, on the island, Probst told them: «I have 15 bags here, one has your name on it, you have to pick that one.»

All his chatter about random draw is then added in post-production when he's comfortably back in LA.

Almost none of the former players have been able to say a thing about these shananigans. Some have tried, Varner for example, but they've been ostracized and threatened by law-suits.

PS. Yes, Teenage boys weren't salivating for Farrah and Suzanne's teeth but those were million dollar smiles.

10-25-23, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
I, as well as every fan, is fully aware of the confidentiality agreement all players must sign so the season’s results are not known for the viewing public BEFORE the episodes air.

But to say each Survivor essentially signs-off on a predetermined “script” to participate in Reality Show’s version of WWF is a monumental reach only conspiracy theorists orgasm over. Sure, we’ve had accounts of a few disgruntled former contestants with Bitter Betty accusations; but considering the over 700 lucky participants over the past 45 seasons/20+ years, it’s very, VERY hard to believe there’s not been a more widespread of whistle-blowers.

To your point, could the whistle-blower be “ostracized” or blacklisted from the Survivor Family/Fraternity? Of course, but anyone so disgruntled with Production/CBS to begin with would give a rat’s behind about being blacklisted.

I’m not going to get into a long-winded point/counterpoint legal debate on this, but I know several attorneys who have told me the threat of SeeBS’s multi-million-dollar lawsuit penalty would NEVER hold up in the Court of Law in the USA. Simply put, that section of the agreement is not worth the paper it’s written on.

Conspiracy theorists will always cry foul. And because “disproving” a “non-occurrence” is impossible to do, conspiracists (who tend to also moonlight as astute spin doctors) will always have that to hang their hats on.

PS: I retrospect, I couldn't put a "million-dollar" price tag on Suzanne Somers teeth/smile. I believe the only body part of hers that yielded that amount of monetary return was her thighs (by virtue of the infamous "Thigh-master.") Arguably the ONLY time I ever paid attention to any infomercial.

10-25-23, 06:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-23 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-23 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

Are you telling me that you consulted and paid lawyers just to ask questions about the SeeBS contract? Now that's funny.

Bootlists are of much less concern to Survivor than their production secrets. Dozens of seasons were completely spoiled and SeeBS did some of the spoiling itself. Check the intros of S6, S7, S8 and S11. Each time the order of contestants had the eventual winner shown in the season's number: Jenna was shown 6th, Sandra in 7th, Amber in 8th and Danni in 11th. Many picked up on that early on.

Did you read the contract? I did. Most memorably there is a clause that says: «We have the right to make you look stupid.»

Your lawyers probably didn't read the contract either and, like most law suit, the biggest purse can easily shut down the poor individual. Very few take the risk. Hantz was an exception when he spoiled the full bootlist of two seasons. He knew he had so many fans that SeeBS wouldn't dare go after him.

Another thing you may ignore is that every contestant used to be chaperoned by a SEeBS agent when they went on the interview tour. That agent would interrupt any question that bordered on production secrets.

Besides being ostracized, SeeBS also has means to guarantee silence by offering rewards such as the chance to return on the game or getting a contract for one of their shows or commercials.

Did you notice that after Wu went along with taking Tony to the end instead of the sure win Kass, he suddenly appeared in multiple commercials?

PS. This, I think was the most famous pose from Suzanne Sommers:

You'll notice that, while it might not be the number one place guys focused on, the smile is MUCH more in evidence than the thighs!

10-25-23, 07:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
I’m not disputing any measures CBS would take to ensure castaways do not divulge the outcome of episodes prior to being aired. It’s the suggested CBS undue influence of strongarming a player to be part of a “rigged” or “fixed” season that is far-fetched and threatened with a multi-million-dollar lawsuit is what is unenforceable from a legal standpoint. Any USA attorney would concur.

Tony and Woo played with each other from DAY ONE. As a result, Tony was privy to Woo’s religious beliefs and the values of honor and integrity tied into those beliefs. He cleverly used that to his advantage. Simply put, VINTAGE SURVIVOR!

I believe my most recent reply on Somers was based on monetary value/return, not necessarily eye-appeal.

10-25-23, 07:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Welcome Back, My Friend to the Show that NEVER Ends"
>I’m not disputing any measures CBS
>would take to ensure castaways
>do not divulge the outcome
>of episodes prior to being
>aired. It’s the suggested CBS
>undue influence of strongarming a
>player to be part of
>a “rigged” or “fixed” season
>that is far-fetched and threatened
>with a multi-million-dollar lawsuit is
>what is unenforceable from a
>legal standpoint. Any USA attorney
>would concur.

Get an attorney to back this up and THEN IU'll beleive you.

>Tony and Woo played with each
>other from DAY ONE. As
>a result, Tony was privy
>to Woo’s religious beliefs and
>the values of honor and
>integrity tied into those beliefs.
>He cleverly used that to
>his advantage. Simply put, VINTAGE
>SURVIVOR!

That season was going to be a Final 3 like all others but the ending would have been obvious. So, to add drama, they arranged a F3 challenge where the poutcome was for second place because it was agreed BEFOREHAND that the winner would HAVE TO TAKE TONY TO THE END. I've got that from a great source.

>I believe my most recent reply
>on Somers was based on
>monetary value/return, not necessarily eye-appeal.
>

I prefer eye-appeal to $ value.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •