The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-23, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
Previously on Survivor...

We get to see (again) what a walking/talking Jacka$$ Bruce is. Only now do we realize how blessed we were to not experience this last season when he exited during the Premier with a boo-boo noggin’

LuLuLosers return from TC. Last week’s recrap, I appropriately stated Emily didn’t give Sabiyah much when she bestowed her SITD to her. Consequently, Sabiyah didn’t return a whole lot by giving it back to Emily (proposed conspiracy theories notwithstanding.)

Emily then performs some basic first-grade math to realize someone didn’t vote at TC. The rest of the tribe marvel at her sheer “intelligence.” Considering the morons Production cast, that assessment may not be too far from the truth.

We then see the opening credits with every castaway this season shown in the credits. I do take exception with pathetic Hannah being shown given her inexcusable quit only THREE DAYS into the game. And she can’t even claim she was driven to quit by a dominant Survivor player getting into the “seven-inch area between the ears” and breaking her will to compete.

I recall in S21 when N’Oinka and some other casting debacle walked out of the same TC and quit, Jeff announced their torches would remain at all future TCs as a reminder of their shameful departure. Sure wish THAT was brought back.

At Bello it didn’t take long to confirm last week’s NTOS was indeed a “red herring.” Jake did fall toward the fire, but the result was not as dramatic as Skupin in S2. It didn’t stop this season’s “Embellishment Queen” Kendra from overreacting. Why do I say she overreacted? With her profession listed as “bartender,” I’ve got to believe she’s seen MORE than her fair share of lushes and boozehounds fall flat on their faces. But it did not spare us from her nauseating embellishment.

What it did do was bring the two closer...not in a Skankmance sort of way; perhaps it may have been more of the Florence Nightingale effect kicking in. In any event, the two formed an alliance. I have a sneaky suspicion we’ll be seeing “tanglefoot” and Kendra’s chin mole for many more episodes this season.

Back at Reba, Drew and Austin go looking for the idol without the girls. The female portion of the Reba 4 alliance catch the dudes with their hands in the II cookie jar. King Drew was quick on his feet and tried to shirk the blame toward Sufi-do who was giving the trees a break while performing some goofy Capoeira ritual on the beach. When children lie to their mother, it usually doesn’t end up well. “Mama” J and Dee were not buying it. The search will need to continue another time.

REWARD CHALLENGE

Twenty minutes into the episode and we have a challenge! As an extra scoop of gravy on the mashed potatoes, a RC with no DAMN FRIGGIN’ PUZZLE!! AHHH yes, Survivor the way it OUGHTA be. But not before Reba and Bello’s first look at the new LuLuLoser tribe with Brandon voted out.

Kendra’s open-mouth gasp was so wide you couldn’t see her knarly chin mole. Golly Gee, I guess I can understand the surprise considering how well Brandon performed in tribal challenges. * snort *

Personally, I do not recall seeing this challenge before. Certainly not last season, otherwise we’d STILL be waiting for pathetically inept Carolyn to catch the ball from the chute. LMAO! What we did see was an MVP performance by Kaleb giving LuLuLosers a win. In addition to a large fruit feast, LuLu had to choose one player to raid another camp.

Kaleb darn near does everything short of throwing himself at Jeff’s feet to be the raider. Emily, never shy to open her piehole during these situations, voices her agreement. As Kaleb boards the boat taking him to a loser camp, he exclaims how happy he is that “his tribe chose him.” REALLY? Did I miss something?? From my vantage point, I would have sworn Kaleb chose HIMSELF.

Anyway, he reaches Camp Reba and finds out he must bestow an advantage of restoring a lost vote to ONE Reba tribe member of his choice. But first pleasantries need to be exchanged...

When Maya announced she’s a singer/songwriter, Sufi-do starts babbling aimlessly with some very lame rap lyrics. The very first item Kalen should have raided was the machete in Sufi-do’s hands. Not to bring back to LuLu, but to make Sufi-do stop using it as an air guitar. Kaleb had to be thinking THIS is a stellar Production find he’d LOVE to be sitting next to at FTC. Should he have an opportunity to see Bruce in action, he could have his dream F3.

When you’re given the opportunity to visit another “kingdom” and you have a gift to give, it is only proper to bestow that gift to a King. So, it was only fitting “King Drew,” despite his nerdy weirdness, is the recipient of the gifted advantage.

Kaleb proved to be a kinder and gentler raider and only takes some fishing gear. My assessment of Kaleb is he’s one of the rare instances Production got it right with casting. Unfortunately, they still fail miserably over 90% of the time. Translation: Poor Kaleb is ripe to be victimized by the ADS.

Meanwhile at Reba, Drew decides to share the gifted advantage with the Reba 4 as a means of damage control. Now all four players go searching for the idol. I guess the extra sensory powers in Dee’s BIG big toe discovered the rope the boys previously overlooked. At the end of the rope is a hammer needed to break rocks by the water well to reveal the idol.

As a peace offering for Drew and Austin shutting them out, Dee and Julie give the hammer to the boys to break the rocks. The good news is they FINALLY get the idol; the bad news is it has more conditions than Russia’s demands to release Britney Griner. It can be used for ONLY the next TC, BUT if you give up your vote at TC it can be used when 10 players remain (presumably the merge,) BUT if you give up your vote a second time it can be used up to the F5. Since this is a “community idol” shared by the Reba 4, they have some thinking to do.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Could LuLu build on its RC win, or will they resume the title LuLuLosers. This challenge has a DAMN FRIGGIN’ PUZZLE so their prospect is not looking good. Austin (Reba) and Kendra (Bello) make easy work to release the key. Sean (LuLu) is struggling, but LuLu makes up the time assembling the cart which brings them to the damn friggin’ puzzle station.

Each tribe has a caller. Actually, Kendra was really the only one “calling.” For the most part Maya was standing there with her finger up her butt not saying a whole lot. Emily was flapping her trap but not to solve the puzzle...to express sympathetic words of encouragement while LuLuLoser was getting their a$$es kicked yet again. LuLu loses and has a third trip to TC in three episodes.

Back at camp, Sabiyah is putting the ADS in motion targeting Kaleb. She doesn’t have a vote until she can melt the wax and get the II, but she knows she has Sean. She thinks she has Emily as well, but Sabiyah doesn’t know about Kaleb’s savvy gameplay to resurrect Emily from the Survivor ashes. Emily informs Kaleb of the ADS, but Kaleb recalls Sabiyah telling him she would tell Emily she’s voting Kaleb to make Emily feel safe. Kaleb is in a pickle and will need every ounce of great gameplay to make the right decision.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

First things, first. Sabiyah needs to melt the wax and possess the idol AND regain her vote. Last TC she did not want Emily to know about the idol. This TC is not a concern because she previously informed Emily back at camp. So, into the fire it went. There was enough yadda...yadda...yadda... blah...blah...blah... during TC for the wax to completely melt and Sabiyah now had the idol and her vote.

It’s time to vote. When Sabiyah walks up to the parchment, she reads all the conditions about the idol previously read by Reba. Does she vote/play the idol and eliminate Kaleb, or does greed set it? My grandfather once said about greed, “PIGS GET FAT; HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED.” So, what will it be? SUUUUUEY Pig Bia getting fat by successfully anti-darwining Kaleb...or OINK OINK Hog Bia who will be the victim of her own greed.

Only three votes are read. Kaleb, the star of this episode, shined even brighter by making the correct decision to stick with the player he saved and voted Bia. Sabiyah’s jaw dropping to the ground will not be criticized as embellishment; that reaction was genuine. OINK OINK BIA gets led to the slaughterhouse as she brings her torch to Jeff.

NTOS

- “Drop your buffs.” With LuLuLosers decimated to only three players could the tribal switch be any more predictable?! But (permission by Michel to avoid copywrite infringement) you would never know based on the nauseating embellishment that followed straight from the set of “The Price is Right.”
-Jake babbles something about “swimming.”
-Bruce is weeping like a sissy-boy.

We hear Sabiyah’s parting words about being “flattered” because the “great” players get blindsided. HMMM, apparently she’s missed many, MANY past Survivor episodes. Sorry, Sabiyah, in this case the GREEDY player got blindsided.

OINK, OINK BIA...OINK, OINK!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left ... michel2 10-16-23 1
   RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left ... Aruba 10-18-23 2
       RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left ... michel2 10-18-23 3
           RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left ... Aruba 10-18-23 4
               RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left ... michel2 10-18-23 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-23, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
I spent the weekend in Vegas where my Raiders beat the Pats in a very fun game so I haven't had time to write anything for this episode even if it was the first good episode of the season. AND that's NOT bnecause of the 2 challenges but because we've had our first strategic situation and the first true blindside.

However, I can't let you live alone in your delusions so here is my rebuttal!

>We get to see (again) what
>a walking/talking Jacka$$ Bruce is.
>Only now do we realize
>how blessed we were to
>not experience this last season
>when he exited during the
>Premier with a boo-boo noggin’

Simetimes, you arer hard to follow: Bruce has made friends with most of his tribe. He's also contributed to his tribe wins. He is the right age for you so I'd think you'd like him. Isd it because he's black?

>LuLuLosers return from TC. Last week’s
>recrap, I appropriately stated Emily
>didn’t give Sabiyah much when
>she bestowed her SITD to
>her. Consequently, Sabiyah didn’t return
>a whole lot by giving
>it back to Emily (proposed
>conspiracy theories notwithstanding.)

If and when we see who had the «Safe» ticket in his bag will we know if the rigging theory has merit. If it's someone random like Sean or Julie then the theory doesn't hold up but if it's Bruce's, Kaleb's or Drew's bag? That would make me go Hummm...

>Emily then performs some basic first-grade
>math to realize someone didn’t
>vote at TC. The rest
>of the tribe marvel at
>her sheer “intelligence.” Considering the
>morons Production cast, that assessment
>may not be too far
>from the truth.

If you listened, their doubts were about Jiffy not reading every vote.

>We then see the opening credits
>with every castaway this season
>shown in the credits. I
>do take exception with pathetic
>Hannah being shown given her
>inexcusable quit only THREE DAYS
>into the game. And she
>can’t even claim she was
>driven to quit by a
>dominant Survivor player getting into
>the “seven-inch area between the
>ears” and breaking her will
>to compete.

But they showed Hannah doing a face-plant in the mud. I thought you'd exult at the image. Production got revenge by doing her dirty.

>I recall in S21 when N’Oinka
>and some other casting debacle
>walked out of the same
>TC and quit, Jeff announced
>their torches would remain at
>all future TCs as a
>reminder of their shameful departure.
>Sure wish THAT was brought
>back.

I have that as the absolute worst season, an all-around debacle.

>At Bello it didn’t take long
>to confirm last week’s NTOS
>was indeed a “red herring.”
>Jake did fall toward the
>fire, but the result was
>not as dramatic as Skupin
>in S2. It didn’t stop
>this season’s “Embellishment Queen” Kendra
>from overreacting. Why do I
>say she overreacted? With her
>profession listed as “bartender,” I’ve
>got to believe she’s seen
>MORE than her fair share
>of lushes and boozehounds fall
>flat on their faces. But
>it did not spare us
>from her nauseating embellishment.

There rarely are open flames in the middle of bars! Ans jake came close to falling in the fire so I don't kniow why you're picking on me for speculatiing.

>What it did do was bring
>the two closer...not in a
>Skankmance sort of way; perhaps
>it may have been more
>of the Florence Nightingale effect
>kicking in. In any event,
>the two formed an alliance.
>I have a sneaky suspicion
>we’ll be seeing “tanglefoot” and
>Kendra’s chin mole for many
>more episodes this season.

Isn't that how Survivor is played? That tribe hasn't gone to TC so it's difficult to trust anyone just yet. A bonding moment goes a long way.

>REWARD CHALLENGE
>
>Twenty minutes into the episode and
>we have a challenge! As
>an extra scoop of gravy
>on the mashed potatoes, a
>RC with no DAMN FRIGGIN’
>PUZZLE!! AHHH yes, Survivor the
>way it OUGHTA be. But
>not before Reba and Bello’s
>first look at the new
>LuLuLoser tribe with Brandon voted
>out.

I knew you would be happy. I couldn't care less about the «action». All I care about is the ensuing strategy. Whether a tribe wins or loses, their reactions and their mindset change.

>Kendra’s open-mouth gasp was so wide
>you couldn’t see her knarly
>chin mole. Golly Gee, I
>guess I can understand the
>surprise considering how well Brandon
>performed in tribal challenges. *
>snort *

I'll let you have your «snort». I think you put too much weight on insignificance but have at it.

>Personally, I do not recall seeing
>this challenge before. Certainly not
>last season, otherwise we’d STILL
>be waiting for pathetically inept
>Carolyn to catch the ball
>from the chute. LMAO! What
>we did see was an
>MVP performance by Kaleb giving
>LuLuLosers a win. In addition
>to a large fruit feast,
>LuLu had to choose one
>player to raid another camp.

I don't remember when but we did see the «throw the ball in the chute and race to the end to catch it» challenge before.

>Kaleb darn near does everything short
>of throwing himself at Jeff’s
>feet to be the raider.
>Emily, never shy to open
>her piehole during these situations,
>voices her agreement. As Kaleb
>boards the boat taking him
>to a loser camp, he
>exclaims how happy he is
>that “his tribe chose him.”
>REALLY? Did I miss something??
>From my vantage point, I
>would have sworn Kaleb chose
>HIMSELF.

Kaleb could only volunteer; the decision was democratic.

>When Maya announced she’s a singer/songwriter,
>Sufi-do starts babbling aimlessly with
>some very lame rap lyrics.
>The very first item Kalen
>should have raided was the
>machete in Sufi-do’s hands. Not
>to bring back to LuLu,
>but to make Sufi-do stop
>using it as an air
>guitar. Kaleb had to be
>thinking THIS is a stellar
>Production find
he’d LOVE to
>be sitting next to at
>FTC. Should he have an
>opportunity to see Bruce in
>action, he could have his
>dream F3.

Survivor is at its best when it's funny and that was one of the rare moments worth a chuckle. Lighten up, man!

>When you’re given the opportunity to
>visit another “kingdom” and you
>have a gift to give,
>it is only proper to
>bestow that gift to a
>King. So, it was only
>fitting “King Drew,” despite his
>nerdy weirdness, is the recipient
>of the gifted advantage.

kaleb read the room well.

>Kaleb proved to be a kinder
>and gentler raider and only
>takes some fishing gear. My
>assessment of Kaleb is he’s
>one of the rare instances
>Production got it right with
>casting. Unfortunately, they still fail
>miserably over 90% of the
>time. Translation: Poor Kaleb is
>ripe to be victimized by
>the ADS.

Again, there is no such thing as the ADS but lets leave it alone.

>Meanwhile at Reba, Drew decides to
>share the gifted advantage with
>the Reba 4 as a
>means of damage control. Now
>all four players go searching
>for the idol. I guess
>the extra sensory powers in
>Dee’s BIG big toe discovered
>the rope the boys previously
>overlooked. At the end of
>the rope is a hammer
>needed to break rocks by
>the water well to reveal
>the idol.

I thought Drew's big mouth would draw your ire but you kept calm. Good for you!

>As a peace offering for Drew
>and Austin shutting them out,
>Dee and Julie give the
>hammer to the boys to
>break the rocks. The good
>news is they FINALLY get
>the idol; the bad news
>is it has more conditions
>than Russia’s demands to release
>Britney Griner. It can be
>used for ONLY the next
>TC, BUT if you give
>up your vote at TC
>it can be used when
>10 players remain (presumably the
>merge,) BUT if you give
>up your vote a second
>time it can be used
>up to the F5. Since
>this is a “community idol”
>shared by the Reba 4,
>they have some thinking to
>do.

It's good to make them think. That's when they screw up. For example; see this episode's boot!

>IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
>
>Could LuLu build on its RC
>win, or will they resume
>the title LuLuLosers. This challenge
>has a DAMN FRIGGIN’ PUZZLE
>so their prospect is not
>looking good. Austin (Reba) and
>Kendra (Bello) make easy work
>to release the key. Sean
>(LuLu) is struggling, but LuLu
>makes up the time assembling
>the cart which brings them
>to the damn friggin’ puzzle
>station.

>Each tribe has a caller. Actually,
>Kendra was really the only
>one “calling.” For the most
>part Maya was standing there
>with her finger up her
>butt not saying a whole
>lot. Emily was flapping her
>trap but not to solve
>the puzzle...to express sympathetic words
>of encouragement while LuLuLoser was
>getting their a$$es kicked yet
>again. LuLu loses and has
>a third trip to TC
>in three episodes.

For a guy who LOVES these Mickey Mouse Challenges, you certainly have anger in recalling it.

>Back at camp, Sabiyah is putting
>the ADS in motion targeting
>Kaleb.

It was for from ADS, it was a power play that failed miserably.

>We hear Sabiyah’s parting words about
>being “flattered” because the “great”
>players get blindsided. HMMM, apparently
>she’s missed many, MANY past
>Survivor episodes. Sorry, Sabiyah, in
>this case the GREEDY player
>got blindsided.

Finally somthing we can agree on! Many, many BAD players were blindsided. I put up a list on the bigger ones of the first 10 seasons:

- S1 - Sue
- S2 - Mitchell
- S3 - Silas
- S4 - John
- S5 - Jed
- S6 - Rodger
- S7 - Poopert
- S8 - Colby
- S9 - Leeann
- S10 - Gregg

And, for fun, I'll add James in S15 who got blindsided holding 2 idols.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-18-23, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
>I spent the weekend in Vegas
>where my Raiders beat the
>Pats in a very fun
>game so I haven't had
>time to write anything for
>this episode even if it
>was the first good episode
>of the season. AND
>that's NOT bnecause of the
>2 challenges but because we've
>had our first strategic situation
>and the first true blindside.

Glad you had as much fun watching the Raiders beat the Pats as I did with the Jets beating Filthydelphia. A group of friends will be heading out to Vegas next month when they face the Jets. I’d be joining them, but I’ll be out of the country that weekend. Oh well.

>Simetimes, you arer hard to follow:
> Bruce has made friends
>with most of his tribe.
> He's also contributed to
>his tribe wins. He
>is the right age for
>you so I'd think you'd
>like him. Isd it
>because he's black?

Not sure why you think I’m “tough to follow.” I’ve been EXTREMELY consistent over the years with my dislike of those who exhibit over-the-top behavior whether it’s been “Embellishment Queen” Kendra, or Bruce who acts like a “Jacka$$.”

What’s sad and unfortunate is your need to bring race into it...and erroneously I might add. Allow me to quote myself from my recrap that you apparently overlooked by virtue of your patented selective reading. “My assessment of Kaleb is he’s one of the rare instances Production got it right with casting.” HMMM, last time I checked, Kaleb is black. Once again, you are shamefully WRONG.

>If and when we see who
>had the «Safe» ticket in
>his bag will we know
>if the rigging theory has
>merit. If it's someone
>random like Sean or Julie
>then the theory doesn't hold
>up but if it's Bruce's,
>Kaleb's or Drew's bag?
>That would make me go
>Hummm...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BURIEEEEEEEEEEEEED PAUUUUUUUUUUUUL !!!!!!!!!!!!

>If you listened, their doubts were
>about Jiffy not reading every
>vote.

If YOU listened, LuLuLosers specifically noted how smart Emily was (for essentially being about to count to three.) LOL If it was THREE votes for Brandon, then the fourth vote would not have mattered, so why read it. But with the vote 2-1, the ONLY reason the fourth and last vote would not be read was because THERE’S NO FOURTH VOTE. Like DUHHHH.

>But they showed Hannah doing a
>face-plant in the mud.
>I thought you'd exult at
>the image. Production got
>revenge by doing her dirty.

Hannah should NOT be shown PERIOD...your subjective far-fetched “Cliff Notes” interpretation notwithstanding.

>I have that as the absolute
>worst season, an all-around debacle.

In MY bottom five of all-time.

>There rarely are open flames in
>the middle of bars! Ans
>jake came close to falling
>in the fire so I
>don't kniow why you're picking
>on me for speculatiing.

There doesn’t need to be a fire. You have enough items in a bar, or even a hard floor, where very serious injury can occur from someone falling over face first in a semi-conscious drunken stupor. Proof positive Kendra is the undisputed Embellishment Queen this season.

>Isn't that how Survivor is played?
> That tribe hasn't gone
>to TC so it's difficult
>to trust anyone just yet.
> A bonding moment goes
>a long way.

I’m not criticizing the alliance formed between Jake and the Embellishment Queen. I’m bashing Jake for being a klutz.

>I knew you would be happy.
> I couldn't care less
>about the «action». All
>I care about is the
>ensuing strategy. Whether a
>tribe wins or loses, their
>reactions and their mindset change.

No challenges = NO Survivor 45. And no opportunity for you to go wee-wee in your pants over “reactions” and “mindset.”

>I'll let you have your «snort».
> I think you put
>too much weight on insignificance
>but have at it.

Seems to me the NHL sure doesn’t think embellishment is “insignificant,” otherwise it would not appropriately penalize it.

>I don't remember when but we
>did see the «throw the
>ball in the chute and
>race to the end to
>catch it» challenge before.

I suppose the challenge could have been in a prior season. As you know, I only watch REAL seasons aka ones without all returnees, so it’s possible. But it did not occur LAST season for the reason I stated in my recrap. Ha-Ha

>Kaleb could only volunteer; the decision
>was democratic.

Kaleb choose HIMSELF. You seem to regard the fact no one wanting to put a target on them by volunteering themselves as “democratic.”

>Survivor is at its best when
>it's funny and that was
>one of the rare moments
>worth a chuckle. Lighten
>up, man!

Sufi-do’s antics were not funny; they were stupid. I do lighted up whenever I chuckle; there were no chuckles during that scene. I guess Production needs something to fill in the extra 30 minutes...

>kaleb read the room well.

He sure did. One of the reasons why I would rank him #1 after Ep. 3. Please excuse me while I check...yep...he’s still “black.” * snort *

>Again, there is no such thing
>as the ADS but lets
>leave it alone.

The ADS is very much alive.

>I thought Drew's big mouth would
>draw your ire but you
>kept calm. Good for
>you!

The Reba 4 have already solidified its alliance. Drew (and Austin) found out what happens when they hide something from their alliance. I do not interpret Drew sharing the gifted advantage as having a “big mouth.” It was a case of NOT making the same mistake twice. The main reason I included this in my recrap was metaphoric to expand on Drew dubbing himself a “King.”

>It's good to make them think.
> That's when they screw
>up. For example; see this
>episode's boot!

Yes, with the idiotic morons Production cast, there’s a better than good chance when you let them “think,” stupid things will follow more times than not.

>For a guy who LOVES these
>Mickey Mouse Challenges, you certainly
>have anger in recalling it.

I have always agreed that Production could do MUCH better with challenges; my point of contention is if we didn’t have them, we wouldn’t be watching S45. I can understand having “callers” when the other players are blindfolded, but for this challenge it was unnecessary. That was the source of my bashing. A vast majority of my bashing when it comes to RC or ICs is Productions pathetically inept job casting player who PERFORM miserable in the challenges, NOT for Production’s decision to HAVE challenges. And the wheels on your bus keep SPINNING round-n-round...

>It was for from ADS, it
>was a power play that
>failed miserably.

Bia targeting Kaleb was a pristine example of ADS. One that blew up in her greedy * oink * * oink * face. LAMAO

>Finally somthing we can agree on!
> Many, many BAD players
>were blindsided. I put
>up a list on the
>bigger ones of the first
>10 seasons:

I certainly cannot criticize you for an incomplete list. If you listed every former bad player blindsided, you’d STILL be typing during this season’s finale! Proof positive Production SUCKS when it comes to its “best department.”

10-18-23, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
Maybe we could meet either in Vegas or New York for a Jets vs Raiders game. Surprisingly, I'm sure we'd get along.

Isn't Kaleb Arab? His last name Gebrewold does suggest it.

I'll leave the rest alone. On that we'll never agree.

10-18-23, 07:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
I'd get along with anyone who loves sports. That would be great!

I honestly don't know Kaleb's ethnicity...but would definitely qualify as a "person of color."

Enjoy tonight's episode.

10-18-23, 10:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep. 3: No Casting Debacle Left Behind"
Yes, Kaleb is a person of color so I apologize for the racist comment. I like to irk you but that is going over the line.

Since I've just went to Vancouver in September and Vegas in October, I don't plan to travel right away but let's keep it in mind and see if we can make it happen. I could envision meeting on a Wednesday to watch an episode of Survivor together and then go to the Thursday Night Football game!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •