The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TruDon'ts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-15-22, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TruDon'ts"
Hello, for those who don't know me, my name is Mike Trudeau and I present to you the Survivor TruDont's for episode 4 of Season 43

Now, there are basic rules in every competitions and certain things that players should know instinctively NOT to do.

Here are some examples:

1 - In a 4x100m relay race, you don't drop the baton. Easy enough but hose dumb American racers keep forgetting this rule and Canada has a few Gold Olympic and World Championship medals to show for it.

2 - Don't point a gun at somebody unless you're in a lifer and death situation. Alec Baldwin sure wishes he'd remember this rule.

3 - Don't defecate where you eat. See this one is a bit tricky because it's figurative and means not to case trouble in a place that you often frequent.

4 - If you're playing Survivor and have been in an alliance of 4 since the beginning and now that you find yourself going to your first Tribal Council, DON'T tell the people in your alliance that you don't trust them.

Lindsey was playing a good game; she had aligned with the other 2 women of her tribe and had pulled in one of the 3 guys. Their tribe was flourishing, having avoided the first 3 Tribal Councils and the alliance even had a clear target; a guy that thought was running things even if he didn't have the numbers.

Lindsey had it made and was sure to make it to the first tribal swap if not the merger. BUT, when it came time to vote, she became paranoid, doubting what her close allies were telling her. The alliance figured that, whereas 4 players are needed for a majority vote in a tribe of 6, 3 players were going to be sufficient in a tribe of 5 so bahbye Lindsey! Sucks to be you but glad we're not you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 More TruDon'ts - Episode 5 michel2 10-25-22 1
   RE: More TruDon'ts - Episode 5 sj007 10-26-22 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-25-22, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "More TruDon'ts - Episode 5"
Episode 5 was ripe with poor judgment and bad decisions.

First Trudon't: Ryan decided it would be a good idea to throw the challenge withlout even talking about it with his allies. He was so convinced Cassidy was going home that he never figured it could back-fire. This devious play can work like when Ethan first did it way back in Africa but remember how Morgan turned the table on Burton for ending their winning streak.

Next Trudon't: Geo decided to reveal his secret ''Steal and Idol'' advantage to the one person in his tribe who had an Idol and was smartly keeping it secret from him. She had an alliance he ignored so it was easy to turn the tables on him. Advantages and Idol work best when kept secret. Geo needed some inside information to use his advantage correctly but you need to be sure who to trust. Kim Spradlin had much better judgment in One World

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sj007 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-22, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More TruDon'ts - Episode 5"
I would like to add some Trudon'ts - 1. Why in god's name are you throwing a challenge when having the majority of votes and avoiding tribal council are key to winning the game. 2. Then your strategy is try to convince people you're ok with going home, really dumbass. 3. Be really stupid, ignorant, and non-observant. I would assume most of these people have watched Survivor for a long time. You know all about those stupid and pointless advantages. If someone is asking you for a certain bead to make a necklace wouldn't that raise a red flag a little. And if you were smart test them and give them the wrong bead and see if they keep pressing and then you'll know. 4. CBS really turned this game into a shitshow. The abbreviated schedule isn't the same. 39 days lot harder than 26 and all those stupid twists and advantages has gotten out of control.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •