The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor"S40, Ep14: "We All Have Boils And A Winner - Finally""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-20, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor"S40, Ep14: "We All Have Boils And A Winner - Finally""

Indiana Jones was after the Ark of the Covenant. Pirate Johnny Depp wanted the Black Pearl. And the 300 pound "lady" at your local drag show is belting out "Somewhere over the rainbow" while she seeks a heart, a brain, some courage and a balloon ride with a short layover as she heads home.

But our Survivor castaways want to trade in their alliances, dirty tricks and their commemorative Cheech & Chong "Fire Toke-ins" to win TWO MILLION DOLLARS and an invitation to a future Survivor season. Perhaps, SURVIVOR: BATTLE OF THE WHEELCHAIRS?

Note: Even Survivor has caught up to our present day situation and instead of a Live broadcast held in a faux-jungle CBS set, we'll see Jiffy and the Survivor participants ZOOM in from their homes. Bonus Points for you when you spot sex toys, drug paraphernalia or lotto tickets in the background of some contestant's shots at home.

But back to the fantasy island of Survivor. Here the Edge of Extinction contestants battle to return to the main game and their only chance to win the big enchilada. Natalie, Parvati, Yul and Wendell are all sporting various advantages. It comes down to the edge as they duel it out.

With one Edge player winning his/her way back into the game, it comes down to a power struggle between Tony, Michele and the Edge returnee. So buckle up and enjoy the last episode of the season. Masks aren't required, but snack foods and party beverages should be!

Mark "We can TOTALLY afford Two Million" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep14: "We... michel2 05-14-20 1
 The Aruba Commission Aruba 05-14-20 2
   RE: The Aruba Commission sj007 05-14-20 3
       RE: The Aruba Commission Aruba 05-14-20 4
   RE: The Aruba Commission RollDdice 05-14-20 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3773 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-20, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep14: "We All Have Boils And A Winner - Finally""
So, did you spot any sex toys? Does Sandra tiara count? It could be part of some fantasy role play! Maybe it got Aruba all excited.

What can we say about this season? The player who had the most friends in the cast won. I'd think that in a season played between friends, the one that had the least and really had to struggle to survive should have been rewarded. I would have voted for Michele.

Also, it has to be noted that Ben's a quitter.

I bet next season will be: Survivor on-line, the battle of the computers. That's why Probst invited the 16 year olds; they'll be unbeatable in challenges but maybe their moms will ground them for spending too much time on their machines!*

*I swear that happened to me in one of my games: My tribe lost a challenge because one of our guys couldn't participate after mommy grounded him! We voted his sorry @ss out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-20, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The Aruba Commission"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-20 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

The final report of what the Aruba Commission will now officially rename S40: Garden State Dominance. A wicked hectic day for the Commission yesterday. Actually, did not even make it back until 8:05pm EST. No big deal as the first five minutes was probably Probst blowing enough sunshine up his backend to melt Antarctica while raving about how S40: Garden State Dominance was the BEST season EVER...

#1 – No surprise the Finale begins with the EoE win back challenge. Even less surprise the Challenge Beast Natalie with the THREE advantages the Jersey Girl earned, wins her way back into the game. The Commission concludes those viewers who poo-pooed Ben’s disadvantage from Nick last week may very well poo-poo Natalie’s advantages...or at least the viewers who display any sense of consistency. As it turns out, had the Commission been 20 minutes late instead, it would have only missed Jeff consuming precious Finale time with a bunch of sappy reflections from former winners...now current LOSERS.

#2 – Kim kicks off the banal oratories by mulling over why she couldn’t dominate a season with all former winners like she did in One World, confirming what the Commission has accurately stated on numerous occasions if you take Kim out of a “Battle of the Sexes” season theme clearly in her wheelhouse, she becomes a rather pedestrian player in another format.

#3 – Next up is Tyson who basically states thanks to Survivor he doesn’t have to hold a “real” job. He can continue to list “Son, husband, father, and friend” as his Occupation on his personal resume.

#4 – Am”bah” proclaims she only came out for her hubby. She doesn’t regard herself as a former “winner” lamenting most do not feel she deserved the title over Rob in the season CBS had the audacity to call “All-Stars.” With the most appropriate editing job performed by Production all evening, the camera shot immediately darted to Michele taking a seat on the Sandra Sit-Out Bench turned spectator bleachers for the win back challenge.

#5 – The Perv needs to remind us for the umpteenth time she’s a mom...yadda...yadda...yadda...

#6 – Finally, Ethan puts it all in perspective what is feels like to be a REAL survivor documenting his fight against cancer. We can now put away our ultra-soft Kleenex boxes and go back to the task at hand—Crowning a S40: Garden State Dominance Champion.

#7 – As Natalie now joins the other five back at camp, she drops a bomb and does something unprecedent in the game of Survivor—She actually TELLS THE TRUTH. She informs everyone Tony is dominating the game. This makes Sarah hopping mad. Her anger quickly turns to delusion as she makes a desperate plea to all the viewers to earn an online PhD in Spinology in an effort to swallow her delusional notion that SHE is actually dominating the season through Tony. LOL

#8 – FINALLY we come to the first Immunity Challenge of the evening...only to see ANOTHER recycled Challenge. The words “Oh Shoot” flash as a subtitle on the bottom of the TV screen. It appears those words of desperation were uttered by Michele confusing the Commission as Michele is the only remaining player to have solved the recycled “Damn Friggin’ Puzzle” before. Ben is on fire as he simply kills the obstacle course portion of the challenge, only to be reminded why he coined that patented phrase in the first place. Consequently, Michele scores high on her SAGE Memory Test as she masters the “damn friggin’ puzzle” (again) to possess the Immunity Necklace. This has the Aruba Commission continuing to page through the Daniel Defoe classic searching for that lost chapter when Robinson Crusoe finds a crate of Sudoku puzzles washed up on shore. *snort*

#9 – Back at camp, Sarah (who is the latest castaway to become a “legend in her own mind”) attempts to add to her “legend” by being unwavering in her determination that Natalie does NOT have any advantage or safety heading into TC. Bo-Bo Ben is just as adamant. Tony is the only voice of reason pleading his case to vote out Denise so he and Ben can preserve their HIIs. Has the Commission appropriately stated that Tony is dominating this season?? Michele, who is now officially quintessential goat material, gets gobbled up by Natalie. Denise is probably off somewhere staring at the only bullet point on her resume as the Queen Quitter Slayer.

#10 – The first TC of the night is hogged up by Sarah who decides to use TC as a platform to denounce female inequality by playing the gender card as aggressively as anyone has on Survivor. Jiffy realizes if he does not become a full-fledged proponent in Sarah’s “whoa-is-me” plea, the Nat’l Org for Women might storm his house and hang him in the garage where the makeshift Survivor backdrop is currently staged. He offers a feeble apology for only calling MALE castaways by their last names. It appears Jeff needs a crash course from Michele on SAGE Memory Test to remind him of “Wentworth.” Sarah instructs Jeff to refer to her as “Lacina.” The Aruba Commission will refer to her as “Susan B. Anthony”

#11 – With three IIs played along with the IN, the final vote is between Susan B. Anthony and Denise. Denise decides not to stand up for even a bigger bias in Reality TV – AGE, and graciously accepts her fate as the 14th member of the Jury hanging her hat on that one bullet point on her resume.

#12 – With all the HIIs flushed, Tony attempts to pull another “Ben” and go on a nighttime search for a HII. Even with his makeshift Indiana Jones torch, the darkness prevents him from finding an idol. In the morning light all five go on an Easter Egg Hunt and Jersey Girl Natalie claims the prize!

#13 – The F5 walk up to the second IC of the evening. NOW would have been the appropriate time for Michelle to whine “Oh shoot” not seeing any “damn friggin’ puzzle.” Ben, yet again, comes EVER so close to winning this challenge comprised of a water obstacle and marksmanship. He gets edged out by Tony, without the help of a disadvantage, who comes one IC win shy of equaling the Survivor season record.

#14 – Tony is all giddy about using his “Spy Nest” to discover Natalie telling Susan B. Anthony about her HII, setting the wheels in motion for the obvious boot of Natalie’s personal goat - Michele. Not so fast! In what was regarded as the shocker of the Finale, Ben decides having Susan B. Anthony as a BFF is worth MORE than $2 million dollars??? Instead of a TC where goat turns Juror, Ben gives swing vote Susan B. Anthony “permission” to write his name down! As a result, at the Finale’s second TC, Ben becomes Juror #15 by a 3-2 vote. That big ‘ole sloppy kiss Michele never gave Nick should be going Ben’s way. Considering it was for a coveted spot in the F4, it would be understandable if she decided to slip him a little tongue.

#15 – The final IC of the season...yep, you guessed it...ANOTHER recycled challenge. This one probably stolen from an animal laboratory to test hand-eye coordination of experimental monkeys. Jeff is quick to point out the four previous winners went on to take the Sole Survivor title. The Commission must give deserving props to BOTH of the Jersey Girls (Natalie and Michele) for outstanding efforts, but with the benefit of some monster incredible saves, the all-important final IC is won by Challenge Beast Natalie.

#16 – At TC Natalie must now decide who will face off in the fire-making challenge and which player she will grab by the goat horns and drag with her to the Finals. OR...she can rip a page out of Chris Underwood’s manual on “How to Win Survivor Coming from EoE” and take on the season dominator Mano A Mano. Whereas, Chris had the nads to take on that challenge, Natalie (even despite Tony’s urging) decided to keep her hands on the goat horns and set up a Cop-R-Us showdown between Susan B. Anthony and Tony.

#17 – As both take their places for the showdown, Susan B. Anthony jabs a few final trash-talking words Tony’s way. Tony takes the higher road and fist pumps good luck to Susan...or make that “Anthony.” Both got their fires started relatively quick, but building a better fire tripod, Jersey Boy Tony put the finishing touch on his season domination earning the win. After what seemed like an eternal embrace (and several viles of insulin later) Tony and Susan B. Anthony were pried apart where Anthony became the final Juror of S40: Garden State Dominance. Three of the twenty who played this season hails from the Garden State (NJ.) None served on the Jury because EACH AND EVERY ONE comprised the entire F3 sitting at FTC as Finalists!

#18 – Nothing earthshattering emerged from FTC. Tony easily reinforced his dominance and ownership of this season. Natalie impressively chronicled how she was able to successfully influence the game remotely from EoE before winning her way back and performing solidly thereafter. Even Michele was able to hold her own keeping her goat horns up high. The only two questions left to answer was: How many votes would Tony win by? And with the largest Jury ever, would Goat Michele be able to salvage even ONE sympathy vote?

#19 – Those questions were answered in Jeff’s garage with less than 10 minutes left in the three-hour telecast. The answer to question #1: A decisive 12-4 rout crowning Tony Champion of S40: Garden State Dominance. Answer to question #2: NO ONE willing to throw even a crumb to poor Goat Michele. Tony’s family bursts into jubilant celebration. Michele hugs sis sharing the realism of her embarrassing goose egg. And Natalie’s boyfriend looks like he wants to break someone’s face.

#20 – Instead of a few questions/closing comments from the “Brady Bunch” screen of this season’s cast, Jeff decides to salvage whatever little time is left to pitch the next season riddled with uncertainty due to the state of the current pandemic. What is certain is the last SIX seasons have been won by a MALE player. Unless Probst wants to deal with “Lucina” B. Anthony leading an army of Femi-Nazis outside CBS Studio, he better come up with some format to break this streak of male winners. Historically, a season with the Battle of the Sexes format has proven to be the best option to break that streak. Jeffs signs off announcing Season 41 has been halted due to the coronavirus...perhaps enough time to incorporate that format.

The Aruba Commission would like to give a “Shout Out” and Thank You to RollDdice for kickstarting the Basher thread each and EVERY week during S40: Garden State Dominance.

sj007 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-14-20, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Aruba Commission"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-20 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

Thanks for the summary Aruba. I didn't watch the finale and I won't waste my time watching online. Sounds like I didn't miss much. One question though. What happened with the tribal where Ben got voted out? Sounds like he did something real stupid. Did he actually vote himself out? If he did that makes no sense. I should probably watch because that could've really changed the way the game ended and who won right? If Ben survives the vote and has to go to fire making against Tony, Ben easily wins that. Then, who wins I don't know. I give some credit to returnee from edge but you aren't in the game for most of the season so you don't deserve to win. I would probably give it to Michelle.

Aruba 3238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-20, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Aruba Commission"
It wasn’t one of your more stellar Finales, but there’ve been worse.

What happened leading up the that TC was Tony won IC. Before the IC, Natalie finds a HII that was rehidden because three HIIs were played the prior TC. While up in a tree near the water well (Tony called his “Spy Nest”) he overheard Natalie tell Sarah she has a HII. With that knowledge, the initial plan to vote Natalie was scraped figuring Natalie was going to play her HII at the next TC. Tony rounds up Ben and Sarah to vote out Michele and whoever Natalie and Michele vote for would be moot.

No, Ben did not vote for himself...the rules of Survivor forbid any player to vote for themself. Ben and Sarah had this private tearful exchange where Ben proclaims that he values the friendships he forged in the game more than any prize money. In his plea to forge a forever friendship with Sarah, Ben gives Sarah his “permission” to write down his name at TC. Sarah pretty much “says,” AHHH...OK...permission granted and takes him up on it being the swing vote and makes Ben the 15th member of the Jury...the spot that would have been Michele’s had Ben not been on his “will you be my friend” kick.

Yeah, it was bizarre to say the least. Some might call it “stupid,” although according to Ben it was a case of prioritizing “friendship” over “money.”

As for Natalie, she actually did influence the game quite a bit from the Edge. She did a good job accurately explaining how she affected various ICs and TCs as a result of all the challenges she won while on the Edge of Extinction. Although, all of that paled by comparison to the season Tony had.

RollDdice 5933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-20, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Aruba Commission"

Thank you so much Aruba and The Aruba Commission.

As I have mentioned a few times it's been difficult to know if "Be The Survivor" was still a viable place to analyze, lampoon and praise the game of Survivor. But I promised to start the thresds with the hope that some of you would jump in and comment on the game we all enjoy. You've done that and it's been my horror... uh, honor to to play the role of Executive Producer Mark Burnett.

We don't know what the future holds, but hopefully BTS will be here for our dancing and bashing pleasure for a long time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •