The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'm Out Of Blood""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5920 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-20, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'm Out Of Blood""

It's always the quiet ones. At Sele, Adam has had enough of Old Schoolers Boston Rob, Ethan and Parvati running things and is determined to shake things up a bit. Adam and Denise ruminate about getting rid of Parvati to weaken that alliance. Adam later runs this thought by Ethan, causing a double take from him as he considers his own bond with Parvati.

Is Sandra's dominance her own PR creation? Even during her stint on Island of the Idols when she and Boston Rob lived in that bamboo mansion, it seemed like he might have done most of the construction work while Sandra pulled the permits and looked for the food truck. Now over at Dakal Sandra is fighting the thought that the Queen's crown might be slipping. Known more for her game play than bringing home the bacon, she now has to prove herself as a provider. But net-net, Sandra comes through with a shark buffet, perhaps temporarily putting off a rebellion.

Meanwhile, it's Ladies' Night at Edge of Extinction and "Cops R Us" performs a sneak and peek for an advantage.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
Mark "Gone Fishin'" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'... Aruba 02-27-20 1
 RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'... Aruba 02-27-20 2
   RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'... RollDdice 03-04-20 3
       RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'... Aruba 03-05-20 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-20, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'm Out Of Blood""
Easily the worst episode thus far early in the season. Even so, no shortage of observations/findings from the Aruba Commission:

#1 – Simply put, the Sele tribe friggin’ SUCKS. What a sad embarrassment. Sele should have seriously considered pooling all their fire tokens together and presenting them to Jeff to “buy” an early Tribal Switch.

#2 – What hasn’t sucked is Natalie’s efforts at EoE. The girl is killing it as she continues to stockpile fire tokens. It’s the same type of proactive effort we saw in the second half of San Juan del Sur that earned her the season’s victory. Problem is, if Natalie’s unsuccessful winning her way back into the game, those tokens won’t mean much for her in Fiji...but perhaps they might fetch a decent price on EBAY.

#3 – The most pointless question asked during the episode was, “Dakal; you have an extra player...who’s sitting out?” Like DUUUUHHHH!!!...who do you think???

#4 – It’s too bad that ridiculous toothpick didn’t impede Wendell from obnoxiously shouting over Probst's annoying challenge narration while barking instructions on how to solve the “damn friggin’ puzzle.” Correct the Commission if it’s wrong...but wasn’t that the same “damn friggin’ puzzle” that Wendell failed on so miserably in Survivor: Ghost Island??

#5 – The Aruba Commission does not recall a fishing net included in any reward. Perhaps that was “coltoned” to the tribes as well? It would certainly fit into the gifted theme of this season.

#6 – Speaking of the fishing net, Sandra places rocks on the edges of the net to anchor it, and when a poor lost baby shark gets disoriented and caught in the netting, Sandra proclaims herself as the tribe “provider” and no one is “at her level.” ROTFLMAO! When our Almighty Creator was pouring “delusion” into Sandra’s mold, someone forgot to say “WHEN!”

#7 – With only THREE of the remaining EIGHT Sele members Old-School players, the FIVE New-Schoolers are concerned about the minority THREE “running the show?” Could someone PLEASE explain this new math to the Commission??

#8 – A-Dum is worried, so he is spearheading a plot to vote out Perv-ati. And to ensure his plan is executed to perfection, he spills the beans to the other two Old-Schoolers? REALLY?? In a season titled “Winners at War,” A-Dum is assuming the role of a Kamikaze pilot.

#9 – Sarah has a mission to swipe a “steal-a-vote” advantage from the opposing camp at night when it is SO pitch black dark, she is unable to see two inches in front of her. Cops-R-Us put their law-enforcement heads together to come up with an ingenious plan of using fire ash to blacken her face so she will not be seen. Was it mentioned the area is so dark no one is able to see two inches in front of them? Sure hope Tony and Sarah are never going to apply for employment on a S.W.A.T Team...how about we rename them Mall Cops-R-Us.

#10 – Sandra has announced her retirement after this season. Let’s not get too excited...remember when The Who announced its “Farewell” Tour in 1982?

#11 – The last time the Commission saw that look of bewilderment on Rob’s face at TC was in S4-Marquesas when the gay nurse John (whom Rob affectionately referred to as “tink-ah-ball”) bitch-slapped Rob into a 10th place finish submission. A 10th place finish this season would be an accomplishment.

#12 – The Aruba Commission has sent out a search party in hope of a “Nick” sighting.

#13 – Considering how we had our weekly fill of embellishment watching slimball Weinstein shuffling in and out of the Courthouse milking whatever medical condition he has...it was refreshing not to be subjected to any Dakal phoney-baloney reaction to the new Sele tribe or over-the-top exaggerated embellishment for pieces of chicken on a stick.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-27-20, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'm Out Of Blood""
>Is Sandra's dominance her own PR creation?

Appropriate Question.
Can be best answered quoting Clint Eastwood’s role as Dirty Harry:

“She’s a legend in her own mind.”

RollDdice 5920 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-20, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'm Out Of Blood""

Sandra is a legend in her own mind and A-dum reminds me of Wile E. Coyote lighting a stick of dynamite near the Road Runner only to have the Road Runner place right under his ass again.

Bounce or Die by IceCat

03-05-20, 04:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep03: "I'm Out Of Blood""
Good one, RollDdice.

As you’ve read enough of my posts, you know I like analogies. Your Adam comparison to Wile E. Coyote is not only spot on but hysterical.
My favorite Coyote fail of all-time is when Wile E. purchases a “How-to-be-a-Hypnotist” booklet from the infamous mail-order ACME Corp. to use the newfound skill on the Roadrunner. When he tries, the Roadrunner holds up a mirror in front of the Coyote’s face who ends up hypnotizing himself. While in a self-induced hypnotic trance, Wile E. proceeds to sleepwalk off a high cliff...

Needless to say, Rob has held up many "mirrors" during his Survivor tenure.

I see you have a post for yesterday’s episode. We’ll continue there...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •