The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5935 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-20, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""

Despite having the potential for a double dose of maneuvering and malice, the Premiere episode in Season 40 started off with reintroductions and everything but photos of the kids. Ambah and Parvati went on about the joys of motherhood. And judging by Rahb's dad bod, he may have a bun (or a dozen slices of 'za) in the oven.

An early difference in play is the Old School vs. New School philosophy. This came out in the Sele tribe as Danni, Ethan, Parvati and Rahb defined Old School as getting to know your alliance instead of trying to make rapid-fire moves.Time will tell if low and slow or a lightning pace will prevail in Survivor.

Fast or slow, apparently pre-show antics are also a factor. Dakal was betting heavily on the Poker Alliance, which featured Jeremy, Kim, Tyson and Bahstan Rahb competing in a Survivor champions poker tournament back in 2018.

Resentments may be getting the Royal Flush treatment around camp, but the bigger story may be the fact that Rahb spent 39 days at the Survivor Big Head Hilton with Sandra and didn't mention that he had signed up for Wieners At War. The Queen may end up going All In on Rahb, Ambah or both.

In tonight's festival, Ben shakes off his hero worship and catches Denise and Adam in the act. After bragging about how calm he was, Tony runs out to Hut Depot and gets a bamboo ladder so he can revive his #spyshack #leafmealone Cagayan behavior. And Bahstahn Rahb is on full alert as he tries to protect wife Ambah from the evil Survivor torch.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
Mark "Anyone want to buy some Bitchcoin? It's the official currency of Survivor" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It... Aruba 02-20-20 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It... RollDdice 02-20-20 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It... Aruba 02-20-20 3
       RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It... Aruba 02-25-20 5
 Secret Scenes michel2 02-23-20 4
 RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It... ThirdImpact 04-29-21 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-20, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""
Arrived home exactly at 8:01pm last night. As soon as the TV was turned on, Jeff was rambling aimlessly with his “Previously on Survivor.” Needless to say, made it in a nick of time to catch the episode in its entirety for the latest installment of the Aruba Commission report of findings/observations:

#1 – A black armband is worn in mourning over the boot of the Commission’s preseason fav pick Danni. “Paranoia will destroy ya” rings true for even one of your better winners of all-time. There’s still hope Danni might be able to “Chris Underwood” her way to ultimate victory...the Aruba Commission can only hope.

#2 – With now the third female taking residence on the Edge of Extinction, we’ll need to start calling the island “Themyscira.” Perhaps Natalie, the only one on EoE with tokens she acquired when she “coltoned” an II and game advantage to Sandra and Jeremy, might be able to use those tokens to purchase a Lasso Lie Detector. Now THAT’S an item that would be used even more in the game than HIIs considering the lying sacks of sh!t Production casts for Survivor!

#3 – This episode’s tribal challenge MVP goes to Rob. But isn’t Rob on Seles; and didn’t Dakal win the challenge. Yes, you read that right...Rob ended up being the best player Dakal didn't have. Actually, Sele initially made up the time it was behind by using the conventional “grab the scattered pieces” to assemble the first section of the puzzle pulling dead even with Dakal. So, using a system that worked, what did the muttonhead do??? HMMM, let’s change things up and devour precious time sorting the pieces by color first??!! BRILLANT...thanks to that blunder, a pair of Fiji monkey-faced bats could have taken home victory for Dakal. Yep, Rob’s the runaway MVP award winner.

#4 – We hear Ben reflecting on his Survivor victory appropriately crediting his proactivity to searching/playing harder and better than his competitors for idols and advantages. So, taking a page out of Rob’s book, let’s abandon what worked so well for me and try something else. Sure, I’ll become a Social Butterfly...yeah, that’s the ticket. Golly Gee, let me coach another player on the ins and outs of successfully finding a HHI...so I DON’T? It gets “better...” and when my pupil DOES find the hidden prize, I’ll REFUSE to accept the other half??? Flash Update—Ben is NO colorful social butterfly. Lesson—When you try to be someone you ain’t, it usually does not end up all that well. Translation—Themyscira may be getting its “Steve Trevor” more sooner than later.

#5 – Conversely, Adam IS a butterfly with colorful wings who was NOT going to pass up the opportunity. But not before he had to get the feebleminded idea out of Dopey Denise’s head to bequest the other half of the idol to—The PERV?! REALLY??!! Had Adam reached over and smacked some much-needed sense into Denise’s dense skull, Production might have appropriately waved the “not striking another player” rule for expulsion. In last week’s post, the Commission could only wonder how Denise won her season. After this episode, no more need for speculation.

#6 – Speaking of Perv-ati, it’s been awhile since watching her in Skankivor-Micronesia. The Commission is now reminded of her Dinosaur Mouth flashing those tombstone teeth whenever she smiles. On a 70- inch plasma TV, you may not have to look too closely to see “R.I.P.” engraved on a couple of her central incisors.

#7 – Kudos to Kim on her proactivity by successfully finding the two halves of a HII. Two certainties with this episode: 1) we’d be listening to Jabberjaw Jiffy blabbering non-stop during a challenge, and 2) Kim was going to give the other half to another castaway with a vagina. Sophie became the latest lucky player “coltoned” a game advantage. With all this “coltoning” going on (including ALL TWENTY players starting the season being “coltoned” a fire token) this season quite possibly may end up being very much in Kim’s strike zone afterall.

#8 – Keeping this post PG-13, the Commission prefers not to disclose how many female orgasms and male erections ensued when Jeff revealed the challenge reward—Survivor Spices. That obnoxious exaggeration over just a bunch of spices brings embellishment to another level.

#9 – Elaborating on RollDdice’s assessment on Tony the Prop-maker, he goes from constructing his Spy Shack in Cagayan to a wimpy ladder in Fiji. Difference is, in Cagayan he did not have to risk life and limb using his savvy game prop Spy Shack to successfully ease drop on Jefra plotting to blindside him. This episode, he risks a potential medivac for...a couple pieces of fruit?! OHHH we forgot...that fruit will probably taste SOOO much better with those spices everyone got a chubby over... *snort*

#10 – Tribal Council opens with a woeful effort of Adam trying to find the hole for his torch. And these are the best “winners” Production can roundup? No wonder it is forced to ease the effort for idol-finding. Much like he did with Denise during their earlier search, Ben comes to the rescue once again for Adam.

#11 – Keeping with an ease for finding...the only way the Safety Without Power advantage is NOT found on the EoE is if every inhabitant on the island signs a Suicide Pact agreeing to die of dehydration by never going to the water well.

#12 – Rob and Sandra both appear secure in their respective tribes. Their confrontation seems inevitable. Should it come to fruition, Production may want to show some pre-footage of a Tarantula and a Scorpion trapped in a jar. But not before the Conspiracy Theorists come crawling out like termites from wood rot crying fixed or scripted. Stay tuned...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5935 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-20, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""

I'm scratching my Big Rob Idol Head over the turn of events that you so vividly describe in the third element of your case:

#3 – This episode’s tribal challenge MVP goes to Rob. But isn’t Rob on Seles; and didn’t Dakal win the challenge. Yes, you read that right...Rob ended up being the best player Dakal didn't have. Actually, Sele initially made up the time it was behind by using the conventional “grab the scattered pieces” to assemble the first section of the puzzle pulling dead even with Dakal. So, using a system that worked, what did the muttonhead do??? HMMM, let’s change things up and devour precious time sorting the pieces by color first??!! BRILLANT...thanks to that blunder, a pair of Fiji monkey-faced bats could have taken home victory for Dakal. Yep, Rob’s the runaway MVP award winner.

When I saw this going on I thought, "Aww. Hallmark Channel Rob is trying desperately to throw this Challenge so that he can be voted out and help his wife over at Edge of ExStinkytown. Or he may get over there and ask her what's for dinner. Ain't love grand?"

But NO. He gets back to camp and starts trying to push Danni toward the snuffer. So his Challenge performance was pure incompetence and not part of a deranged master plan. With three young daughters in his house Rob should know how to lay blocks out in a pattern.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

02-20-20, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""
AHHHH, a breath of fresh air the Commission does not have to reply to another Conspiracy Theorist.

Rob (and Amb"a") having ALL daughters.
And to think back what a horny toad he was early in his Survivor career chasing bikinis. Talk about Poetic Justice. LMAO!!

02-25-20, 01:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""
"So his (Rob's) Challenge performance was pure incompetence and not part of a deranged master plan."

Well stated...and accurately so. As the Aruba Commission turns back the pages of competitive contest history, Rob’s “pure incompetence” may crack the list that includes Andres Escobar’s (Columbia 1994 World Cup) “own goal” in the final Group Stage game before the Knockout Round, and Steve Smith’s (Edmonton Oilers 1986) “own goal” in the deciding 7th game Stanley Cup playoffs— both gift-wrapping victories for the fortunate opponents on the receiving end.

The aftermaths of their blunders were met with complete polar opposite fates.
After rookie defenseman Steve Smith licked his wounds, he went on to sip from the Lord Stanley Cup, not once...not twice...but THREE times. Poor Escobar was not that fortunate. He was fatally gunned down in his home country shortly afterwards.

So, what destiny awaits the six-time Survivor season DAW? Sipping from the Survivor victory Cup on the Reunion Show? Or getting shot down at a future Tribal Council.
The Aruba Commission determines an outcome leaning more toward the latter.

Enjoy tomorrow night’s episode!

michel2 3799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-20, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Secret Scenes"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-20 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

- While Natalie was getting another Fire Token, Amber was using her superpole 2020 to catch a good size fish. Rob will be proud of her.

- Having reestablished "Cops-R-Us" Tony and Sarah take a page out of Boston Rob's book and implement "Stop n' Frisk" to see who has an idol on the Nadal tribe.

- Since no one wants to align with her, Kim is reduced to the role of cook on Nadal. She has to serve everyone her special spicey rice.

- Yul is upset that Tony outdid him in providing breadfruit for Kim to cook. He's thinking of using his contraption as a noose and put it around Tony's neck.

- Sandra is happy to have outdone Rob in the challenge. Having spent 36 days hearing how good Rob is at challenges, she's rolling over laughing at having taken him down so convincingly. She's hoping that they will have fafaru in a gross food eating contest.

- Over at Seles, Ben spent his time dancing and singing. All the work he made to form alliances on his first trip went to waste so why bother?

- Adam is part of everyone's Plan A, B and C. While his first alliance is with Denise and Ben, he has one with Rob, Ethan and Parvati and still another with Jeremy and Michelle. He's the one who told Danni that Parvati was gunning for her. Divide and Conquer is his strategy. Next, he'll turn Denise on Ben and then Michelle on Jeremy. His plan is for everyone to admit he is the greatest player ever, the Tom Brady of Survivor.

ThirdImpact 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-21, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThirdImpact Click to send private message to ThirdImpact Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor"S40, Ep02: "It's A Survivor Bitcoin Economy And Everyone Goes Crypto""
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-21 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

I'm happy this is not related to Bitcoin or crypto coins.When I first saw this comment it seemed like it. I'm getting fed up with all the people saying that you should buy bitcoin as it's better than gold and all this kind of nonsense. I'm still holding on my gold and silver investments and I expect the price to jump up when everyone realizes how stupid of a deal is still on something that is made out of thin air. The only way I would relate myself to BTC is by scalping it on https://bitscalp.io/ and just for small profits as it's the only way to not risk much with it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •