The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep13: "Searching For A Busty Idol""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-19, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep13: "Searching For A Busty Idol""
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-19 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

Last time Rick Devens proved that he wasn't going to fall for that "old banana in the tailpipe" trick again.

Rick: Well, thanks Ron. We've been edgy adversaries this whole time, but you're suddenly giving me this scroll that's supposed to be a Hidden Immunity Menu? Gee, thanks.
Ron: *snickers and skulks away*

Not fooled, Rick plays his double reverse backup Idol at Tribal Council.

Now it's Gavin who's trying to get past Rick and surge to the end. Maybe Devens has enough skill and endurance to Rick Roll him.

Meanwhile, back at Extinction Island I've finally found a way to cut down on one line item and make a little more profit on this show. No more entertaining people at The Ponderosa. No more high food bills. Starve them as well and tell them it's part of the game!

This week it's not even Letters from Home... it's Letters I Wrote to Myself. Reem goes so far as to lick the letter, thinking that maybe... just maybe... I might have used grape jelly flavored ink.

Mark "Going to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Making Hey! while the sun shines. H... kingfish 05-10-19 1
   ACFE weighs in... Aruba 05-10-19 2
   RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... michel2 05-12-19 3
       RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... Aruba 05-13-19 4
           RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... michel2 05-13-19 5
               RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... Aruba 05-13-19 6
                   RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... michel2 05-13-19 7
                       RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... Aruba 05-14-19 8
                           RE: Making Hey! while the sun shine... michel2 05-15-19 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20583 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-19, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-19 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

Hey! It’s me! Big Barry! Big Barry the Buzzard Island Spoiler! Hey!

Shout it loud and shout it long. I’m here to stay, so Hey! Here we go again, with another week’s worth of fun, advice, quizzes, puzzles, challenges, questions, and as always, the cream of the Spoiler crop.

Fun: Have a Fun-sicle on the house. Have two.

Advice: Rick, run Rick run, run like the wind, Rick. Run like your life depends on it, Rick. Run like nobody’s watching, Rick. Because, apparently, they aren’t, Rick

Puzzle #1: Why shouldn’t a chicken cross the road? It would be a fowl thing to do, indeed!

Puzzle #2: What did the lightning bug say to the Pharaoh? Let my people Glow!

Challenge: Dare a Corn Plucking Chicken to cross the road and retrieve a Gordian’s knot, then unravel the knot, race up an incline and use the key to unlock a bag of dead iguanas which you will then use to solve a puzzle and raise your flag, starting….NOW! (I’m timing you). Be assured, you can’t finish last. Warthog already finished last.

Question #1: How fast can Warthog fall off a log? (Answer: Unknown, he keeps trying to climb up on the wrong log, and he is incapable of climbing up on a log anyway).

Question #2: To whom it may concern in the way they might understand, “Awww…did your wittle feewings get an owie?”

Hey! Now, the spoilers. Hey!

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #1: Now that the inhabitants of Extinction Island outnumber the remaining survivors in the game, and with all the anger and resentment they have for the remaining survivors (and with each other), the tensions on Extinction Island are rising and coming to a boil. It’s tense, I tell ya, tense as hell.

A regular “Lord of the Flies” situation (for those of us who deign to read works of world famous authors as too childish – this is a reference to a novel by British author Willian Goulding) develops and the Extinction Island folk cross the land bridge when it becomes exposed at low tide and capture, kill, behead, and mount the chicken head on a pike.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #2: Exclusive: Mark Burnet, AKA a lot of other names, is going to show up unannounced and challenge Jeff to a Kenpo match. Jeff will be found months later curled up in a ball on a Fiji island that had been heretofore undiscovered, shaking and crying for his mommy.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #3: Unfortunately Ron was summoned to a corporate staff meeting on Extinction Island. A muddy tie affair.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #4: This season’s Survivor Work Ethic Award goes to Rick Devens.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #5: For Extinction Island entertainment and torture, they are given letters that they wrote to themselves before the season. This has got to be in the top 3 of the lamest gags ever introduced on this show. Letters that they wrote to themselves. Unbelievably, Chris wrote a 3-page letter to himself. What a bunch of macaroons. Reem wrote 4 pages!

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #6: Warthog never got to read his letter, he kept falling off his log. Later, during TC, Warthog also falls off his jury perch.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #7: One important feature that the casting directors look for is the inability to control facial expressions. The camera men were getting dizzy trying to record all the emotional responses on the faces of the remaining survivors and of the jury.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-19, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "ACFE weighs in..."
#1 RESPONSE – Appropriate “Lord of the Flies” reference. It was astute of you to not focus on “Piggy” because we all know how Michel feels about “fat” people.

#2 RESPONSE – Are you sure the “shaking and crying” discovered will not be Julia still carrying on uncontrollably over her letter she wrote to herself??

#3 RESPONSE – At the Corporate meeting, Ron will convince his staff to accept an austerity program involving a 20% salary cut, elimination of their 401K plan, take on extra work following a 30% downsize of personnel, and no free coffee...those willing to accept these conditions will get a visit from their “Loved Ones” at 12:00 noon to react with obnoxious embellishment over someone they will see again five hours later.

#4 RESPONSE – And if it were up to the sore-losing, disgruntled cry-babies, Rick will be part of the proposed 30% staff downsize just because he is outworking them...compliments of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome.

#5 RESPONSE – Production’s lameness of this “gag” matches its debacle in casting an overabundance of losers for Survivor.

#6 RESPONSE – Now really...how could you be so critical of the “biggest threat” this season? *SNORT*

#7 RESPONSE – Yes, Lauren in particular. With her inability to control her facial expressions, I’d love to have her over for Poker Night...preferably Strip Poker!

michel2 3395 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-19, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-19 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

Puzzle #1: Why shouldn’t a chicken cross the road?

Well it is dangerous and production is using a lot of man power to keep the chickens safe.

Puzzle #2: What did the lightning bug say to the Pharaoh?

Love your answer but didn't you hear the bug adding: ...or we'll eat your mummy.

Challenge: Dare a Corn Plucking Chicken to cross the road and retrieve a Gordian’s knot, then unravel the knot, race up an incline and use the key to unlock a bag of dead iguanas which you will then use to solve a puzzle and raise your flag, starting….NOW! (I’m timing you). Be assured, you can’t finish last. Warthog already finished last.

Iguanas are dangerous and maybe they are not all dead so I think Wendy would finish last, concerned about the health of those chickens.

Question #1: How fast can Warthog fall off a log?

Even if you think War Dog is dumber than a bag of nails, the time it would take for him to fall to the ground doesn't depend on that. A bag of nail would take the same time to fall as a bag of chicken feathers. F = mg = ma. Do you consider Newton as a classic author?

Question #2: To whom it may concern in the way they might understand, “Awww…did your wittle feewings get an owie?”

I think you're the one with the thin skin.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #1

Production is busy protecting those chickens so they will not allow you to kill one of them.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #2

That is a false spoiler probably planted by that Evil Pr*ck MB himself. Burnett is much too busy counting his dough to care about what happens in Fiji.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #3

Haven't you realized by now that Ron wore a tie so he could hang himself? He succeeded.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #4

He also gets the "shoved-down-our-throats" and the "happy-with-himself-self-congratulation" awards.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #5

It doesn't even come close. The lamest gag on this show was the "Purple-rock-tie-breaker in Marquesas. Then we had the single slice of pizza offered as Reward in Borneo that created a mutiny. We also had the "I-sank-your-battleship" immunity challenge in Fiji. The "Name-the-castaway-that-doesn't-have-a-body-piercing" F4 challenge question is also right up there especially considering production had the wrong answer but still eliminated Lex from the competition.

Give me time and I could find a dozen lamer gags than the letters written to themselves. Anyway, I bet they do this every season but the players read it in the privacy of their Ponderosa bedrooms.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #6

War Dog probably doesn't even know how to read.

Hey! It’s a Buzzard Island Barry Spoiler Fest! Hey! #7

How often do I have to tell you that this is scripted? The cameramen had no problems getting all the expressions because they were all done on cue.

05-13-19, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
"TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN"

"PAUL IS A DEAD MAN, MISS HIM, MISS HIM"

"IIIIIIIII BURIEEEEED PAUUUUUUUL!!!"

05-13-19, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
Drink the Kool-Aid.

05-13-19, 06:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
Examine the autopsied aliens at Roswell, NM.

05-13-19, 10:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-19 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Buy the oceanview beach house in the Dakotas...

05-14-19, 08:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
...as long as it doesn't have a grassy knoll nearby. I wouldn't want someone to shot me in the head and get away with the assassination...

05-15-19, 07:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Making Hey! while the sun shines. Hey!"
Want to make money fast? Invest thousand dollars in this new idea I've developped. I guarantee you a 50% profit in a couple of months.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •