The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep10: "Blindside, Bloody Blindside""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5889 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-19, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep10: "Blindside, Bloody Blindside""

After some of the marathon whisper-fest Tribal Councils lately, I have decreed that there will soon be a "Trial by Combat" feature for future seasons. It will not only shorten the TC shoots, but it will keep the crew out of triple OT and short turnaround penalties.

In related news, with two TC's planned for this episode, Warthog was on the lookout for new alliances, courting Julie, Gavin and Ron. But in the Poppa Squat Challenge, it was the Butterfly of Doom that wouldn't play along and sent Warthog to the sit out bench.

With Aurora on a bit of an Immunity run and Warthog's unsubtle leadership style, new targets are found and even old favorites aren't safe.

Mark "Pondering a butterfly tattoo" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Sideline Commentator michel2 04-20-19 1
   Aruba Commission Commentary Aruba 04-23-19 3
 A hell-of-a-thing! kingfish 04-22-19 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-19, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Sideline Commentator"
With Devens in danger after David was sent to IoE maybe production wanted to give him some help. It was such a nice coincidence that an advantage in a challenge was available right there and then. But how could they know David would find it? Easy! Just wait to see in which direction he'd go, make sure he's alone and THEN place the advantage...

Jeff said that players get addicted to the Blindside which is partly true but what he doesn't say is that he himself is addicted to them and he strongly encourages them. If you want to have a return invitation you'd better deliver what the host wants. And that's not a winning game. For proof, Jeff was against the idea of a season with only winners because, and I'm quoting him here: "We haven't had enough interesting winners" Really????? After 38 seasons I'd easily name 20 good winners.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-19, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aruba Commission Commentary"
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BURIEEEEEEEEEEEEED PAUUUUUUUUUUUUUL !!!!!!!!!

kingfish 20553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-19, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A hell-of-a-thing!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-19 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

You Bingo just once and win 100 bucks plus a Bob Uecker autographed beer koozie, and everyone thinks they can just call you up and ask for handouts. Like I really give a s--t about their poor old mother being kicked out of her house, or their daughter that’s desperately ill with leukemia. Hey! I got problems too. Like how to make the perfect Margarita. Right? That’s tough and takes time. Or making sure I record all my soaps? Or keeping up with the Kardashians? I have to know if Kim’s ass is bigger. Or whether her husband has finally gone off the deep end? Or how effing stupid can she be to marry that maniac? And naps, I got to have my naps. All this takes my whole day. Dam. Life is hard, and time is short.

This new found fame makes me realize what is really important in life, and that is providing the Survivor world with the most accurate Spoiler reporting that there ever has been. And that is why I put all those people calling me on hold, permanently, so I can fulfill my destiny. And I never suspected that so many people were interested in saving the web footed blue boobie, but boy oh boy has that phone number blocking feature come in handy. I mean, I’m all for boobies, but blue? And web footed? Someone needs to take a picture of that.

Hello, Buzzard Island Basher Barry here, hiding from the paparazzi up here in Spoiler Central, compiling and prioritizing the latest spoilers for you, my favorite fans, to enjoy. As always, my dependable band of honey pot spy girls have been on the job aided and abetted by the United Turtle Express (UTE) delivery service, and whoo boy the spoilers they came up with this week you wouldn’t believe. Prepare to have your socks blown off your feet.

So here they are, this week’s spoilers. How did I get them this week? A little turtle told me. Why are they a little late? He had to circumnavigate David’s septic cesspool. One more dead area of the ocean now.

Barefoot Spoiler #1: This week Warthog will continue to overplay his hand in the misbelief that he is the smartest and most capable of employing strategy in this game. Also, he will be the first to dropout of a challenge. Added to that, Prost will begin to use his most appropriate nickname, Warthog. I gave him permission.

Barefoot Spoiler #2: One of this week’s ICs will be an endurance contest requiring the balancing of an object at the end of two poles with legs and back in a half bent position. A back breaking nightmare. I will have to get an Ibuprofen just to watch.

Barefoot Spoiler #3: Devin will join Ron at their make-believe Corporate Board Meeting TC. I mean, come on! You’re barely surviving on a desert island, take a clue from your tribe mates and dress accordingly, don’t be a jerk. At least don't act like one.

Barefoot Spoiler #4: A Quote of the week will be Julie’s: “…indecision, not curiosity, kills the cat”. In this game, that’s a fundamental truth, and one that Julie ought to take to heart herself. She’s good at quotes though.

Barefoot Spoiler #5: Can we locate Pippi Longstocking in this picture?

Barefoot Spoiler #6: The Gargoyle Gallery won’t stop laughing when Devin talks, And Devin never stops talking. While it is true that Eliza was also a Gallery Gargoyle, and also that she had it all over Aubrey in the big eyes department, this season we have a whole team of Gargoyle Gawkers competing to out Gargoyle the others.

Barefoot Spoiler #7: OK, one more Quote of the week; Dave’s “I’m endangered, but not extinct.” Sums it up nicely.

Barefoot Spoiler #8: This week will be a double elimination week. Bet you didn’t see that one coming, did ya!

Barefoot Spoiler #9: Gavin will not have significant camera time this week. They had to triage their cameras due to Gavin’s milk white sun like glare burning the lenses out. Also, several cameramen had to be evacuated due to retinal damage.

Barefoot Spoiler #10: This week will be especially rich in quotes of the week. This is another nice metaphor from Julie; “Shaking things up at this TC would be like rearranging paintings on the Titanic. There’s just no point”. Again, she should listen to her own self.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •