The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y'all Makin' Me Cray Cray""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-19, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y'all Makin' Me Cray Cray""

With Eric the latest contestant to see the Extinction Island Welcome Wagon, the legal firm of Warthog and Wentworth feel like things are finally looking up. (And if you've ever seen the underside of a warthog, you'll know just how special that is.)

Meanwhile, Ron continues as the very last "Educator" you want to trust with your kids with and Gavin is alliance shopping.
Will Ron get less creepy? Will David and Rick use their joint (idol) tonight? Will this really be one of the "craziest" Tribal Councils ever?

Grab your relaxant of choice and settle in for the fireworks.

Mark "Can't Afford the Psych Ward" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y... kingfish 04-10-19 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y... michel2 04-13-19 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y... kingfish 04-14-19 3
   The Edge of Extinguishment kingfish 04-14-19 4
       RE: The Edge of Extinguishment michel2 04-14-19 5
           RE: The Edge of Extinguishment kingfish 04-14-19 6
               RE: The Edge of Extinguishment michel2 04-14-19 7
       RE: The Edge of Extinguishment Aruba 04-17-19 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20548 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-19, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y'all Makin' Me Cray Cray""
Unfortunately for all but himself, Buzzard Island Basher Barry grabbed his relaxant before the show, and so will be reviewing the latest episode tomorrow. The spoilers are ready however, as are his latest mumblings, but it may be a while until the intoxicants wear off and he can reveal them to the world.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-19, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y'all Makin' Me Cray Cray""
Spoilers normally come before viewing the episode. Don't worry though; summaries used to be a great Bashers tradition so we still enjoy your recaps.

04-14-19, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S38, Ep09: "Y'all Makin' Me Cray Cray""
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-19 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

Glad you like it, but you still don't get the time/space concept of these pieces.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/4649.shtml#1

It's just science.

04-14-19, 12:30 PM (EST)
4. "The Edge of Extinguishment "
That’s right, all torches on Extinction Island are to be extinguished. And since fire means life, or so they would have you believe, the survivors who have been banished to Extinction Island will be mercifully shot, macheted into bite sized pieces, and fed to Ralph, Louie, Samantha, and Aurora, pet reef sharks brought in to keep the surrounding waters clean and tidy. Well, Aurora is actually a contestant on Survivor Island, a lesbian divorce lawyer (wild guess, but I think that most of her clients are from the female side of her cases?) who hates slow walkers, and occasionally likes to mingle in the surf with the other sharks.

Hello, it is I Buzzard Island Basher Barry, here with the latest breaking news. A complaint was lodged with the local Fijian authorities that a number of uninvited immigrants have been showing up on Extinction Island without visas, passports, or the funds that the government requires all visitors to have in order to enter their sovereign territory. Also, they have been charged with indecent exposure, pooping in the sand, evil stares (Reem), and crying like sissy babies. The penalty for these transgressions is quite harsh. But as travel experts always tell anyone who intends to travel to foreign countries, you are subject to the local laws, and all the embassy (if there is one) can do is visit you in jail and hold your hand up to the moment it is chopped off.

These criminals really should have known better and not gone all “we’re American Citizens, Dammit, and you should kiss our asses instead of disrespecting us by insisting that we follow your laws. We spit on your laws”. That was a mistake. But in all fairness, they were just following the example of our supreme leader who is a self-proclaimed foreign policy genius. As it turns out that might not have been the best thing.

Ralph was elected to present this week’s Super Spoilers, bite by bite.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #1; Comments posted on Shark Twitter:
Ralph, “Keith was too soft”
Louie, “Reem was too hard”
Samantha “Wendy was just right”
Aurora, “Ladies, my shingle’s out, and so am I”

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #2; In the TC gallery front row we have a rare “Gape Mouthed Gargoyle Aubrey”.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bit #3; Even rarer we have a “Smiling Reem”. Scientists are baffled that this animal, thought to be mythical, actually exists.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #4; Ron still thinks TC is a board meeting.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #5; So, you put Survivors in a blender at week 8 TC, turn it on puree, and everybody (almost) somehow agrees to vote out Julia. It is simply amazing that after three days of careful negotiation and reasoned debate that it takes a wild free-for-all for these survivors to come together. It’s like throwing a bucketful of Legos up in the air and having them spontaneously form the Space Shuttle.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #6; Quote of the week, Gavin - “Extinction Island is the Great Slowdown”.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #7; Once again, Warthog is the first to drop out of the challenge of the week.

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #8; Someone has slipped Gavin a load of SPF 100 “White Boy of the Month Crème".

Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #9; So, big secret is out, David poops in the surf with sharks. Which tells us something in regard to the size of his “bait” that he might not realize that he is telling us. But, it also tells us that he has some big cahones to be willing to dangle said bait in front of sharks, myopic as they may luckily (for him) be.

04-14-19, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Edge of Extinguishment "
>Ralph was elected to present this
>week’s Super Spoilers, bite by
>bite.
>
> Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite
>#1;
Comments posted on
>Shark Twitter:
> Ralph, “Keith was too soft”
>
> Louie, “Reem was too hard”
>
> Samantha “Wendy was just right”
>
> Aurora, “Ladies, my shingle’s out,
>and so am I”

There is no justice; Wendy saved the chicken only to be eaten by sharks... I guess there are no vegan apologists in the shark community.

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #2;
>
In the TC gallery
>front row we have a
>rare “Gape Mouthed Gargoyle Aubrey”.

Where have we seen this before? Maybe

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/8/8a/Eliza.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20140609183259

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bit #3;
>
Even rarer we have
>a “Smiling Reem”. Scientists are
>baffled that this animal, thought
>to be mythical, actually exists.

Like Rupert said: "I didn't know they made such animals."

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #4;
>
Ron still thinks TC
>is a board meeting.

He must be a ZZ Top fan.

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #5;
>
So, you put Survivors in
>a blender at week 8
>TC, turn it on puree,
>and everybody (almost) somehow agrees
>to vote out Julia. It
>is simply amazing that after
>three days of careful negotiation
>and reasoned debate that it
>takes a wild free-for-all for
>these survivors to come together.
>It’s like throwing a bucketful
>of Legos up in the
>air and having them spontaneously
>form the Space Shuttle.

This episode was only a one day cycle which makes the shake-up even stranger but then julia was a bad player.

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #6;
>
Quote of the week,
>Gavin - “Extinction Island is
>the Great Slowdown”.

Julia's: "You're spilling the beans" wasn,t bad either considering Julia had been spilling them herself.

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #7;
>
Once again, Warthog is
>the first to drop out
>of the challenge of the
>week.

He hasn't needed immunity up top now so it's smart to appear weak.

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #8;
>
Someone has slipped Gavin
>a load of SPF 100
>“White Boy of the Month
>Crème".

I simply don't know what to make of this.

>Ralph’s Buzzard Island Spoiler Bite #9;
>
So, big secret is
>out, David poops in the
>surf with sharks. Which tells
>us something in regard to
>the size of his “bait”
>that he might not realize
>that he is telling us.
>But, it also tells us
>that he has some big
>cahones to be willing to
>dangle said bait in front
>of sharks, myopic as they
>may luckily (for him) be.

After eating Keith, Reem, Wendy and plenty of minnows, I'd think the sharks are full.

04-14-19, 07:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Edge of Extinguishment "
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-19 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

1. Guess not.

2. Yeah, I was thinking of Eliza's similar reaction. I don't remember that her pose on the bench was as dramatic as Aubrey's, but they were both over-reacting. I attribute Aubrey's animation to the fact that TC is the only amusement she's had for a week or so. I suppose they could go all Gilligan and craft a deck of island cards or something to while away the time.

3. Rupert is something of a Yeti himself.

4. If he is, I forgive him his self promotion. Otherwise he's just another wannabe trying to get onto BB.

5. She was a lousy player, for sure. Got to give her some credit though, she did succeed in unifying the tribe. Against her.

6. True.

7. <begin sarcasm>Right, that IC drop out was entirely strategic. Right!</end sarcasm>

8. I didn't either at first, but then I put on a welder's shield and was able to make out Gavin as the source of the blinding whiteness. Caution, you need at least a #10 lens to safely view him. The contrast between his whiteness and the tan that each of the others are acquiring is hard to miss. Something's going on there.

9. His "thang's" safety was probably more to do with the swirling shark repellant sewer he was creating than anything else. Still, it was a courageous feat. I think that he must have lost a foolish bet.

04-14-19, 09:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Edge of Extinguishment "
#2 Eliza was considered the queen of TC reactions. Also, I'm surprised that the castaways don't make their own deck of cards. I remember Rafe making a deck out of leaves in Guatemala and with all the time to kill and the bonds to make, a deck would be handy.

#3 I liked Rupert's story in PI but that's one person whose credibility went down the drain when coming back.

#4 He's much too old for BB.

#7 I'm not saying it's a well thought out strategy but it has served him well; his name hasn't surfaced as a target yet.

#8 Remember dan in Panama? Cochran in So Pathetic? Now those guys were pale.

#9 If production has people protecting the chicken then they probably had a whole team watching out for his "thang's" safety.

Aruba 3104 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-19, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Edge of Extinguishment "
Hey Kingfish,
As limited as my time has been lately, I do not want to spend all of it setting Michel straight while forgetting about the third mainstay on Bashers. So, here are my “11th Hour” replies to most of your Spoilers (incorporating Michel’s responses when applicable.)

#2 – Actually that obnoxious Gape Mouth was first seen around the turn of the 19th Century with Edvard Munch’s painting, “The Scream.”

#3 - Don’t have to go any further back than last season to recall a couple of Mythical Creatures:
Lady Centaur – Angelina
Gollum – Gabby

#4 – If Ron is a ZZ Top fan, he’ll need to play the game for a few years longer to grow that Rutherford B. Hayes beard. I think we know that won’t happen because I’m doubtful he’ll go much further than this week.

#5 – Golly Gee Kingfish...are you a “Betty Downer” too? Or “Debbie Downer?” Or “Bitty Betty?” or whatever Michel was babbling aimless about...

#6 – I’ll vote Gavin’s quote as the Quote of the Week. May was well...he was the star of Episode 9.

#7 – “THAT GUY SUCKS!!!”

#8 – I concur with Michel on his choice of Dan (the former astronaut) in Panama. He gets my vote for the pastiest white complexion in the history of Survivor.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •