The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S38,Ep04: "I Need To Do Some Dirty Dancing""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-19, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S38,Ep04: "I Need To Do Some Dirty Dancing""

With Manu on something that looks like a Boeing stock nosedive, the time has come to drop the buffs and scramble the two tribes into three.
So Manu-Manu and the Kama Chameleons get to work on their social scheming and alliances once again.

Meanwhile, Wendy is no Chicken Delight. First she makes off with the flint and now she masterminds Chicken Run. Survivor logic holds that when you mess with someone's food, you tend to lose friends and allies.

The only thing worse than watching your dinner take a walk is going hungry with Chris, Reem and Keith at Extinction Island. Add in the winds and rain, and their resolve will be tested.

Mark "Please hand me a breast" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sideline Observer michel2 03-13-19 1
   Aruba Commission Determination Aruba 03-17-19 2
       RE: Aruba Commission Determination kingfish 03-17-19 3
       RE: Aruba Commission Determination michel2 03-18-19 5
           RE: Aruba Commission Determination Aruba 03-18-19 6
               RE: Aruba Commission Determination kingfish 03-19-19 7
 The rainy rain rain reigns. kingfish 03-17-19 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3249 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-19, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sideline Observer"
Doesn't Wendy know that those chicken won't last much longer in the wild than in their coop! Whatanut.

I'll have more later but this sideline reporter keeps his key observations in the Play-by-play thread until midnight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3068 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-19, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Aruba Commission Determination"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-19 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

While the Aruba Commission is still accessing the “Wild”life habitats that may exist in Fiji, it is fairly certain the “freed” chickens are not at risk “in the wild.”

Production takes extra precaution to keep any wild carnivorous predator with a taste for blood out of harm’s way from the castaways. It’s doubtful those chickens will wander too far away from Mother Goose Wendy, so the same precautions taken for the welfare of the players will be extended to the feathered poultry Wendy has adopted as her Survivor pets.

Even if Rocky Balboa is not asked to make a cameo appearance with young Creed or they don’t invite Chelsea from One World back, the Commission concludes the chickens would be more at risk with one of Wendy’s tribemates capturing the released birds than some Fiji carnivore being allowed to help itself to a tasty Hors d’oeuvre.

kingfish 20528 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-19, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Aruba Commission Determination"
The real danger to the chickens freed "into the wild" would be their tendency to wander back to the camp.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

michel2 3249 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-19, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Aruba Commission Determination"
The predators that will kill those chicken don't have to be big enough to preoccupy production.

Aruba 3068 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-19, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aruba Commission Determination"
Once again, those chickens aren’t going to wander far away from the field of play gridded out for this season. And I’m not only talking about LARGE predators either. Production needs to be preoccupied with wild predators large AND small who may put any of the players and Production crew in life-threatening danger. The freed chickens will benefit from those same "preoccupied" precautions regardless of size.

03-19-19, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Aruba Commission Determination"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-19 AT 00:32 AM (EST)

Y'all don't know nothin' about killin' no chickens.

03-17-19, 05:01 PM (EST)
4. "The rainy rain rain reigns."
It’s been raining on my parade this week. As indicated in this week’s title. And it’s not a parade. Water dripping everywhere, on my head, down my neck, on my toes, and on this week’s survivor spoiler notes. Palm frond roofs are not as water tight as you might have thought. Fortunately, my super savvy slithering Spy girls know their spycraft well and so they laminate their notes by wrapping them with Saran Wrap and squeezing them between their thighs before clipping them to the sea turtle relay team members. Adds a bit scent to them, which is not unappreciated. Accordingly the notes are intact when they arrive (big sigh of relief coming from the studio audience). But my fingers are water wrinkled, my toes are water wrinkled, and my whole body is water wrinkled. Just to assure the ladies though, I do have a waterproof cup on, so late-night activities will not be affected by water wrinkling going on down there.

Normally, that’d be no problem, it’d be just like any another day spent dozing in the hot tub. But when it’s caused by incessant rain the insects all go for the high ground, and the palm trees become balls of ant retreats, along with snakes, bees, spiders, centipedes, millipedes, and these funny red and black triangle shaped bugs that are yet to be discovered by science. And they all a seem to be driven by a prime directive to bite my flesh.

So, for a while, my Buzzard Island Basher Studio is only visible from the ground as a fuzzy ball of insects with puffs of bug spray erupting like volcanic plumes on Europa and Io (always wanted to use that metaphor). To add insult to injury, I can look thru my sway-o-vision binoculars and see that it’s sunny and clear on Survivor island and Extinction island. God hates Buzzard Island, it would seem.

We soldier on though, even knowing that eventually we’re going to hell, because it’s our duty to humanity. So on with the show, life is shit!

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #1: Recently converted (six days now?) vegan Wendy curries no favor with her new tribe, they are rather more in favor of putting the curry on rotisserie chicken than she is, so she does the one thing that will prevent her new super hungry tribemates from eating their curried chicken, she frees the poultry into the wilds of the island. Then spends her days shooing them out of camp, because apparently, they are little chicken homebodies at heart and like their cage. Wendy has a lot to learn about domesticated chickens.

On the positive side, PETA activists are preparing an award show for her when this season is over, and over at the Institute for the Promotion of Idiots she has been elected Miss 2019 Queen Idiota.

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #2: Jeff called both tribes together and announced that they should drop their buffs. Immediately her tribe mates have to grab Wendy as she begins to drop the buff that hides her stuff. Then Jeff has to explain. No emergency blurs needed today.

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #3: Wendy’s old tribe wonders whether her new tribe will appreciate that her closest alliance is with the chickens.

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #4: Chris quickly ingratiates himself with the Reem and Keith (who he had plotted to vote out at their respective tribal councils) by spearing a 1” aquarium fish and a 2” fish aquarium fish. Apparently, they have snorkeling and fishing equipment, flints, and rice on extinction island, but hadn’t thought to go out to catch and cook fish. There’s a lot of talent for the Institute for the Promotion of Idiots here on Extinction Island.

Still, Chris will have to up his fish spearing skills. There was perhaps a gram or two of protein combined on those fish. Newcomer Rick probably has a pretty good appetite.

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #5: Big question, “Who will be Warthog’s Dance Partner?” So far, the list of volunteers is empty.

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #6: TC this week is subtitled “Group Huggy Huggy Hug Hug”. Not even under the intense pressure of Jeff’s cross-examination would they crack and turn on one another. Well, except for Rick, no one liked Rick anyhow. Yer outta here, fat boy!

Editor's Note: I'm betting that Rick has been itching all this time to use his news broadcaster persona voice.

Rainy Bitey Super Spoiler #7: Unlike the previous bootees, Rick had the sense or blind luck to take his stuff with him to TC. He may have to fight to retain it when he hits Extinction Island, Mama Bear Reem is getting kinda edgy, but it was still good thinking.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •