The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor” S38, Ep01: “It Smells Like Team Spirit”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-19, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor” S38, Ep01: “It Smells Like Team Spirit”"

It’s old island week for Joe Anglim, Aubry Bracco, Kelley Wentworth and David Wright as they join fourteen newbies on yet another rock in Fiji for Survivor: The Edge Of Extinction.

As we know, the premiere is all about trying to remember a shat-ton of new names, new personality disorders, new game features and of course, Jiffy’s spiffy shorts.

So sit back, relax and pour yourself a hefty Adult Beverage for season 38 of BTS.

Mark “Keep on printing money” Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Buzzard Island Remote Control Spoil... kingfish 02-23-19 1
   RE: Buzzard Island Remote Control S... Aruba 02-25-19 2
       RE: Buzzard Island Remote Control S... kingfish 02-25-19 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20515 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-19, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Buzzard Island Remote Control Spoilers. "
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-19 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

Hello. This year I am reporting to you from my booth in the upper fronds of a very tall coconut tree on Buzzard Island. This is the Barry, Buzzard Island Basher. I have been banished from Exile Island, from this year’s Survival Island, from the Edge of Extinction Island and from every one of the countless Stupid Survivor Islands because of false rumors and innuendo. False I tell you. Innuendo!

This year I had to adopt the name Barry. The fuzz is everywhere.

And I am not a crook.

But they think I am. Imagine. Just because I relentlessly bash the pitiful bunches of castaways they managed to lure off the streets of an unnamed urban area (Ok, it’s LA), or second rate modeling studios, or the rejection door of various casting agencies, tempting them with dreams of money, success, sexual satisfaction, and what-not, they banished me to this outpost. Admittedly it hasn’t helped my case with them any that I manage to scoop the world with the ultra-secretive spoilers that wreck the Survivor producers plans every year. It’s become a thing between them and I, and this year they managed to get a Fiji Judge to issue an injunction allowing me no closer than this tree. I will be hiring new lawyers, and BTW anyone out there who needs to add Pro-Bono work to their resume is invited to apply.

Meanwhile, I do have time reserved on the Hubble telescope which NASA has graciously consented to turn the around a few times a week as it makes it’s pass over Fiji and focus on the Survivor activity. I had to promise them an Exec Prod. Credit for my upcoming Survivor Scandal podcast which may become (fingers crossed!) an Amazon Prime special. Netflix, you can enter the bidding too. Bring the bucks.

I also have a new super powerful set of binoculars. I don’t have the hang of them yet, but when I do they should be useful. It’s just that when ever the wind blows the whole palm tree sways, and I puke, passerbyers below should beware. Then when a coconut drops the reaction force also sways the tree. A 15 pound (7 kilos for you Canadians) falling 60 feet can of course be tragic for a passerbyer, but so far, no casualties. Just really mad passerbyers way down there. Nanny nanny noho down there, nyah nyah nyah! Can’t touch this! What? Is that your IQ. Back atcha Bub!

And I have my superspy naked happy girls providing flip-flops on the ground, and a relay team of monkeys and sea turtles to relay all they find to me – Your gracious and extremely dapper reporter – to be provided to you - the discerning audience. No problem. You’re welcome.

What? Get on with the first week’s spoilers? Well hecks yeah.

Problem. Mix-up. Miscommunications. The monkeys did the swimming leg, and the sea turtles did the land leg. Was supposed to be the other way, but the mynah bird I hired as an assistant is incompetent. Chatty, but incompetent. So I only have one spoiler, and this via the Hubble.

Spoiler #1: Apparently the survivors on one tribe are desperately signaling the NASA people to rescue them by sending a message using their clothing spread on the beach. Either that or they were so excited about starting their beach orgy that they just dropped trou as soon as they hit the beach. I vote the latter, but who knows.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3050 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-25-19, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Buzzard Island Remote Control Spoilers. "
Hey Kingfish. Thought you went AWOL on us for good. Happy to see you back. Glad the Aruba Commission won’t have to nix the unproven CBS conspiracy theories on its own. We wouldn’t want to see this fine show of Survivor succumb to the whims of those who long for an MTV Real World on a CBS tropical Island.

With that Premier, can’t blame you with only one spoiler. So, not to make you feel left out, here’s a few more...

Spoiler #2 – We have an educator named Ron Clark who teaches at…Ron Clark Academy. Could the name be a coincidence? Should he be mentioned in the same breath with “Oral Roberts” and “Brigham Young?” Or perhaps he’s a teacher who tutors at home...

Spoiler #3 – Wendy is a ”Swap Meet Vendor.” Like Ron, she may work from home as well...having Garage Sales on her driveway every weekend.

Spoiler #4 – Julie is a “toymaker.” Hope she doesn’t get victimized by the greatest divide in Reality TV and can stick around a little while longer because inquiring minds would like to know exact what “toys” she makes. The kind they sell at Hasbro...or the ones you order online from Adam & Eve...

kingfish 20515 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-19, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Buzzard Island Remote Control Spoilers. "
Thanks for the additional G2.

Yeah, I went on vacation last year and when I got back, I didn't have the interest needed to catch up and get in step with Giants vs Midgets, or whatever. (Sorry, little people). Not going to say where I went, but just as a hint, they make some might fine whiskey in Scotland. A lot of it, and it's everywhere.

I'll give it a go this season.

If I seem to disappear this season, it's because I decided to return to that unnamed country where they make Scotch whiskey.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •