The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S37 Ep14: "Is It A Power Vacuum Or A Roomba?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-18, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S37 Ep14: "Is It A Power Vacuum Or A Roomba?""

This is it. The one for all the rice, bragging rights and an oversized check that they won't cash at 7-11.

We started with 10 soft-spoken Davids and 10 larger-than-life Goliaths, but the Kalokalo community pool now only has two Davids, four Goliaths and no lifeguards.

Predictions abound. You can dismiss "low energy" Nick or Mike "the waffle" White. You can sing the praises of Davie or wonder why Kara Kay isn't sitting atop a cosmetics empire.

But there's no doubt here... everyone wants Angelina "The Art of the Deal" Keeley sitting next to them.

Mark "Next time on Survivor: Adam and Eve and the Snake" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mr Fixer-Upper michel2 12-25-18 1
   RE: Mr Fixer-Upper Aruba 12-26-18 2
       RE: Mr Fixer-Upper michel2 12-26-18 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 3166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-25-18, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mr Fixer-Upper"
LAST EDITED ON 12-25-18 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Ever since Jiffy came up with this stupid gimmick, I knew I would have to make it happen. Not only was a David triumph mandatory but the theme had to last until the Final episode. It was a lot of work but I made sure there was only 1 David going up against 4 Goliaths.

Getting Nick to the Final 4 was just a question of fixing the last challenges in his favor. The puzzles were easy fixes, his were the only complete ones. For the balls spiralling, it was a little trickier. Well Angelina wasn't a problem, we all knew she'd lose. For Mike, all we had to do was slip him some weed and get him high as a kite just before the competition. For Kara, a laser pointing in her eyes solved the last obstacle.

The Final vote was a slam dunk. Carl and Davie were locked in to voting Nick. Elizabeth is from Kentucky just like Nick so that was three. Our producers asked John, Dan and Alec if they were upset seeing Mike representing them as the last male Goliath standing. That made them so bitter that they voted against him making it 6 and enough for Nick to win. We thought Christian and Gabby were also voting for Nick but we needed neither of their vote.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3044 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-18, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mr Fixer-Upper"
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII BURIEEEEEEEED PAUUUUUUUL !!!!!!!!!!!!

michel2 3166 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-18, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mr Fixer-Upper"
There were no spoilers this season yet I knew a David was going to win as soon as Jiffy announced the gimmick.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •