The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-18, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""

A lucky, but stinky, pot-pourri of themes, schemes and storylines to choose from this time at old Kalokalo.

While Christian is busy calculating the sine and cosine of the target on his back, Nick manages to Etsy himself a fake idol, made up of a previous scroll and pieces of a crashed commercial aircraft. He conveniently "finds" it at his feet while everyone is sitting on their beached raft. That's the Survivor equivalent of that kleptomaniac Deb miraculously "discovering" Barb's ring in the break room Coffee-mate powder right after everyone's been questioned by Human Resources. But I digress...

At the Give Them Enough Rope Challenge, Davie wins the reward luncheon and decides to take Nick. Given a second choice, Davie picks Kara, despite Angela "not wanting to play the 'I negotiated for rice' card" while playing the afore-mentioned deck of cards.

Davie isn't buying the Nick just found the HII gambit and continues his search for the next American Hidden Idol. Eventually he locates a clue which leads him to a HII and a chance to gamble and possibly extend the life of the Idol by breaking the correct urn. Davie asks Jesus. Davie watches the flame for a sign. Davie phones a friend. Eventually, Davie decides that a HII in the hand beats a possible vote forfeit and goes home happy.

The Immunity Challenge amounted to a skill that waiters in West Hollywood learn in their first week, but it did allow everyone to comment thoughtfully about knocking balls and dropping balls. But it's experience and not subtext that matters, and Mike won his first Individual Immunity of the season.

Back at camp, Mike caught a rather advanced case of "gotta make big moves in this game" and worked very hard to convince everyone to vote out Christian. He was definitely rowing against the tide, with Alison a leading contender for the push to the Ponderosa. Mike then became so desperate that he lied and told Nick that Davie was gunning for him and the logical thing to do was to vote Christian out.

In another twisty TC, Davie played his "tonight's the night" HII, which caused Nick to feint with a fake and then play his real Idol. When the dust settled, there were three Christian votes... enough to send him to the barber and buffet at the Ponderosa.

Is he also heading into the willing arms of showmance Gabby, or is there honor among Dweebs?

Mark "Did I mention that I negotiated for the rice?'" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Ar... Aruba 12-19-18 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Ar... Aruba 12-24-18 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Ar... michel2 12-24-18 3
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Ar... Aruba 12-26-18 4
               RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Ar... michel2 12-26-18 5
                   Starting date: michel2 12-27-18 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-19-18, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""
A shout out to RollDdice for his dedication posting a “Be The Survivor” segment after EVERY episode. Sorry I did not contribute on a weekly basis. Although last minute, the Aruba Commission discovered Under/Over lines on a few occurrences sure to be seen tonight.

Michel may be in Vegas now, so if you catch him in time, he’ll lay down some bets for you!

The Under/Over number is in parenthesis ( ).

How many times Lady Centaur (Angelina) will remind us how she “sacrificed” her spot in an IC she had zero chance to win for a bag of rice. (3)

The number of sexual/inappropriate inuendoes from Probst while he’s babbling aimlessly during challenges. (4)

How many total votes will there be against Alison at TC(s) during the Finale. (5)

The number of images pixeled out by editing during the Finale. (2)

How many Bitter Bettys on the Jury will be sore-loser cry-babies when addressing the finalists. (3)

The number of winning votes the Sole Survivor will receive. (7)

How many spectators in the studio audience (not counting those related to the castaways) Jeff will personally recognize during the telecast. (2)

The number of castaways will we not hear a word from on stage at the Reunion Show. (9)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-24-18, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""
I’m guessing Michel has returned from his trip...so here are the “unofficial” results of the Finale/Reunion Show’s Under/Overs:

Lady Centaur brought up the extra bag of rice at FTC and again at the Reunion. TWICE. The Under/Over was set at THREE, so UNDER wins.

Granted, inuendoes are subjective. The Under/Over was four and these FOUR were stated:
“You got to get the ball in the target”
“Pull it...THAT’S how you do it!”
“Two eyes; a nose; and a NICE tongue”
“It’s easy with one ball, now where will you place the second ball?”

Alison received two votes at the first TC and four votes at the second TC for a total of SIX. The Under/Over was FIVE, so OVER wins.

ZERO pixels were shown at the Finale. With no plastic lolos this season it was unlikely any boobie pixels would be shown, but you’d figure we’d be good for a couple cooch pixels. In any event, the Under/Over was TWO, so UNDER wins.

Heading into the Finale, it was apparent THIS season’s Jury would appropriately vote within the true spirit of the game...although one would anticipate a fair amount of belly-aching from Dan. Not so. Whereas, Christians vote “for” Mike was most likely a bitter vote “against” Nick, he did display good sportsmanship and was not a crybaby when addressing the finalists. Hence, we had NO Bitter Betty sore-losing crybabies. The Under/Over was THREE, so UNDER wins.

A total of SEVEN votes were casted for the Sole Survivor Champion Nick. Mike received THREE. Lady Centaur, who pathetically used her inept seat in the Finals, as yet another platform for her “Whoa is me…females are the victims of society,” Yadda, Yadda, Blah, Blah, Blah...appropriately received NONE.
The Under/Over was SEVEN, so the HOUSE WINS.

Jeff went down into the audience twice, yet one of those times was to recognize former player Zeke AND his...mate...husband...significant other...whatever the heck you call them these days. Probst also had a girl in the audience guess the winner. So, he recognized THREE different spectators during the telecast not related to any of this season’s castaways. The Under/Over was TWO, so OVER wins.

Some bettors may argue the technicality of Jeremy and Alec not at the Reunion, but the line was specifically for those onstage at the Reunion Show. A couple players were interviewed by Jeff during the Finale, but these are the players we heard from onstage during the Reunion: Pat, Natalie, Dan, Carl (just one word “Bing” gloating over his nullifier,) Squonk, Christian, Lady Centaur (griping even more about the “plight” of the American woman,) Mike and Nick.
The following we did not hear a word from onstage during the Reunion: Jessica, Bi, Natalia, Lyrsa, Elizabeth, John, Davie, Kara, Alison for a total of NINE. The Under/Over was NINE, so the HOUSE WINS.

michel2 3170 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-18, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""
Hey Aruba! I probably was landing in Montreal the very minute you made this post so Hello to you too!

The Over/Under is an excellent idea and you did a great job with it.

I'll just make a few comments for now: Alec and Jeremy were told not to come at the reunion and neiuther recieve dthe $10 000 payment that comes with the appearance.

Alec wasn't allowed to attend because, before the season's contestants were officially announced, h posted a picture of himself and Kara spoiling their presence in the season.

Jeremy got into an ionternet fight with Angelina after his exit interview where he blaned her for his elimination. He claimed it was only due to the fact that he talked about her having a showmance with John. She was engaged at the time and got married since so, according to Jeremy, she didn't want anyone saying she was romantically involved with John. Of course, she responded and it got ugly. CBS didn't want their little show marred by the controversy so they told Jeremy to stay home. They couldn't very well exclude Angelina, could they?!

12-26-18, 08:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""
Hi Michel...HAPPY BOXING DAY!
I trust you had a nice time in Vegas...and maybe a prosperous one?

I did not know the particulars, but presumed both were told not to show up for being “naughty boys.” An Appearance Fee is just that...if you don’t appear, whether it be voluntary or involuntary, you don’t get the moolah.

Based on your explanation it would appear Jeremy INITIATED the fight with Lady Centaur, hence his punishment. It wouldn’t be fair to blackball Lady Centaur for sticking up and defending herself. Furthermore, I’m not buying Jeremy’s accusations. If there was any hanky-panky with John “riding the horse” especially given Lady Centaur’s recent marriage it would have been WAAAAAY much too tantalizing for CBS to leave those scenes on the editing floor. So, I think Jeremy was full of donkey’s dust.

Your explanation with Alec seems to be a blatant violation of the infamous Castaway Agreement I have always contended is not worth the paper it is written on threatening to garnish a violators wages for life to the tune of millions and millions of dollars. LOL Gotta believe Alec was “fined” as much as Hantz was with his comrade Mr. Early. HaHa! In other words, nothing happened in that regard otherwise we all would have surely heard about it.

Generally, I only watch REAL seasons with newbies. But with only four players returning and not the whole cast, I’ll probably start watching next season and see how it goes.
Any idea when it’s starting?

12-26-18, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?""
Jeff said Spring but that would be very late. Like this one, S36 was preceded by a Big Brother Celebrity season. It started on Feb 28 so I'm expecting something around that date.

$10 000 is a large sum. Add the free transportation and stay in LA and that represents sufficient punishment for what Alec did.

Like I told you a thousand times, Hantz had as much dirt on Survivor as they had on him so they covered it up. They actually prefer spoilers (they often spoil things themselves) than revealing production tricks and that's what a trial against Hantz would have revealed.

12-27-18, 11:55 AM (EST)
6. "Starting date:"
Sheldor posted the information:

"On Wednesday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), the Emmy Award-winning SURVIVOR returns for its 38th season. Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst returns as host."

Feb. 20 isn't exactly Spring but then again Survivor isn't exactly reality either!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •