The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S37 Ep03: "I'm In A Goliath Thong""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-18, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S37 Ep03: "I'm In A Goliath Thong""

Last week the nerd alliance of Christian and Gabby joined forces with Elizabeth, Lyrsa and Nick to push Jessica out of the nest. This makes the Prom Theme for the David group easy... Under The Sea... uhh, check that -- Damage Control. With all the cross talk, Nick was feeling good about possibly sitting in the middle.

Over at the Goliath camp, Johny Nitro was excited by the fishing gear and was even thinking about hooking a big mouth bass in the form of Natalie "not the singer" Cole. Natalie is still acting like VP of Island Operations, so it's hard to tell if she wants an early vote-off and an easy vacation in Fiji or sees herself in one of the F3 seats. On the other hand, Jeremy has over-revved his game and seems to be strategizing at a feverish pace. Observing things is one thing, but scheming and endless talk can end your chances quickly.

The RCIC is an Immunity Idol and reward combo. Besides the statue, the winners will earn some Ikea type comforts; blankets, pillows, a hammock and chairs. Nothing to assemble and nothing called a Nuuurg.

Back at camp after the challenge, Bi, the pocket sized MMA fighter was nursing an injury and hoping to heal up for the next confrontation.

The Goliaths are running into giant personal problems as they prepare for tribal. With Natalie and Kara positioned for a private conversation, Jeremy tries to prevent the private powwow. Doesn't he know that you're supposed to run around like a whispering maniac right before Tribal?

As a rainy Tribal Council gavels to order, it looks to be a showdown between the opinionated Natalie and the paranoid Jeremy. Like a bad Human Resources meeting, Natalie's only play is to promise to be better in every way.

Natalie could also tell everyone that she packed a hairdryer... and a generator. That would definitely help her chances.

Mark "High and Dry" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep03: "I'... Aruba 10-11-18 1
   The Opposition: michel2 10-14-18 2
       RE: The Clarification: Aruba 10-15-18 4
           RE: The Clarification: michel2 10-15-18 7
 Mr Fixer-Upper michel2 10-14-18 3
   TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN Aruba 10-15-18 5
       RE: TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN michel2 10-15-18 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3014 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-18, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S37 Ep03: "I'm In A Goliath Thong""
FINDING/OBSERVATION #1 – Kar”a,” Angelin”a,” Natali”a,” Lyrc”a,” Jessic”a.”
Casting had a fetish for selecting female players ending in “a” this season. The Arub”a” Commission suggests adding Sequoi”a” to the list taking note of Angelin”a”’s legs as seen at this week’s IC. Mamma Lucia!!! Those are some thick tree trunks supporting her upper body!

FINDING/OBSERVATION #2 – Continuing with the Basher format, the Commission would be remiss if it did not consider Gabby’s ears as one of its findings. Whether she’s able to use them to pick up Sirius Radio on the remote island in Fiji will be disclosed in the next report.

FINDING/OBSERVATION #3 – Gabby and Davie are piling up a considerable amount of minutes in the Box serving a record number of embellishment penalties.

FINDING/OBSERVATION #4 – Poor Christian. Gabby gets sooooo excited over his efforts leading the David tribe to an IC win, Production has to pixel her cooch area...and the dude didn’t even get a peck on the cheek.

FINDING/OBSERVATION #5 – The Anti-Darwin Syndrome is serving Natalie quite well. Even by her own admission, her advancement continues to ride on how "non-threatening" an inept casting debacle like herself can be.

FINDING/OBSERVATION #6 – Jeremy gets bounced out of the game mostly for speaking out of turn and going through someone’s personal belongings. You might expect an attorney to know better. Then again, his boot was televised only days after Brett Kavanaugh got sworn in for one of the highest Judicial positions in the Land...who had exhibited even more inappropriate behavior.

FINDING/OBSERVATION #7 – The upcoming tribal switch coincides with the first week showing of “First Man” extending the Worldwide Conspiracy Theorists Orgy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 3032 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-18, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The Opposition:"
Point #1: Meh...

Point #2: With the rain matting her hair down, Gabby looked a lot like Gollom from LOTR. Not very flaterring but this cast is rather poor on good looking women.

Point#3: They're just doing what they're told to do.

Point #4: Christian looks like he'd prefer not to be kissed. You know, germs...

Point #5: How many black 57 year old women are CEO of a company. Natalie was a Survivor well before going on the show.

Point #6: FRom his interview, he says the main reason why Angelina turned on him was because he was the only one that openly talked about her showmance with Jon something Angelina didn't want to be discussed considering she got married just a few months before going on the show.

Point #7: You should at least wait to see what happens before denying any wrong doings. Your blind faith in SeeBS and Survivor production is really inappropriate for someone calling himself a Basher. Fanatic describes you more accurately. That or Apologist.

10-15-18, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Clarification:"
1) You probably meant to type “EWWWW” instead of “MEH.”

2) Yes, Gabby needs a blow dryer for her hair. Surprised one wasn’t included with the fire kit and tarp. *snort*

3) IIIIIII BURIEEEEED PAUUUUUUUL!!!!!!!

4) The Commission is not suggesting an intimate kiss...more like something to get closer to them ears and possibly pick up any frequency from Production to get a heads-up on future twists. Oh forgot...Production has already given everyone the “script.” *snort*

5) Being a CEO for a homemade company does not necessarily equate to being a well-casted player for the game of Survivor. In any event, the Commission is not bashing her for lack of smarts. Quite the contrary, Natalie is “smart” enough to use the ADS to the advantage of an inept casting debacle like herself.

6) The laundry list of how not to play Survivor was quite long for Jeremy. If he feels the need to reference some so-called imaginary showmance as the REASON for his boot and meager attempt at self-preservation, God bless him.

7) The Basher forum (not Fanatics) is absolutely the place to bash theorists referencing unproven conspiracies. Are you crediting “blind faith” for First Man racking in $16M in the first weekend? Why continue to “wait to see”...the Commission has been waiting for whistleblowers to prove the fixes and rig jobs theorists have been gushing over for years.

10-15-18, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Clarification:"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-18 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

No, I really meant MEH.

For #6, Jeremy was there and he obviously saw things that weren't shown on your screen yet you flat out call him a liar. Not even an ounce of doubt that he could be telling the truth. That's strange.

As for #7, let me remind you of the following: "This board is for those who came here because the show "blows" and would like a place to bash it."

That's the motto of this board: "The show blows" and it blows more and more each season. The main reason for this is production interference.

Now, if you are on "those fans who truly LIKE THE SHOW" to the point where you can't even see its flaws, you are a Fanatic.

10-14-18, 01:12 PM (EST)
3. "Mr Fixer-Upper"
Ah! The tribal swap! The perfect occasion to fix the problems we had in the first three episodes and set the stage for some "surprises" before the merger.

What shall we do this time? So many interesting possibilities...
First, let's make sure that Gabby, Christian and Bi wind up on the same tribe, preferably a new tribe that will have to build a new shelter. Give them 3 Goliaths to see how they can manage.

Jon and Angelina have to stay together so that the showmance can finally come to the surface. Let's see if Angelina's marriage will Survive this season. Throw in Natalie with these two and let's see where Jon's heart goes!! Thinking about it, it would be fun to match these three Goliaths with Gabby and Bi to see which tribe can fix it's fracture.

Looking at it again, Putting Natalia and Natalie on the same tribe wouldn't be a bad idea either. Dan and Kara have to stay together. If we go with three tribes, let's put all the boring people together so we won't have to send camera crews over to their camp. Davie, Elizabeth, Natalia and Alec are boring the viewers to death so why not put them on that useless tribe?

And with so many boring players, let's introduce a new idol and an advantage. At least when they're searching for those items we don't have to worry about finding good stories to tell, we just guide them to the 'hiding' spots.

There's still a lot of work for me before Wednesday...

10-15-18, 06:52 PM (EST)
5. "TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-18 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Does Mr. Fixer-Upper need to borrow a hammer from the Aruba Commission?...because the Commission hit the nail right on the head with its spot-on Finding/Observation #7 after reading your post.

WOOOOW, so many different post-switch player combinations proposed by Mr. Fixer-Upper! The random draw for tribal switch is bound to corroborate some of them.

Sure putting a whole lotta stock in Jeremy’s John/Angelina “showmance” self-preservation attempt. Hard to believe John would want to engage in a showmance with a girl whose cankles are thicker than his biceps. LMAO!

And the Commission is presuming Angelina’s husband has seen his newlywed bride in her underwear/panties. If the marriage has survived that, then any game partnership formed with the Mayor of Slamtown should not be too consequential.

Only Mr. Fixer-Upper would classify a newly formed tribe of castaways who step up to perform well in challenges and/or proactively and successfully find HIIs as “boring.”

Mr. Fixer-Upper need not feel pressured by a Wednesday deadline. All you really need to do is ensure when Production shows scenes with Angelina, only show her from above the waist and you can consider your job done.

10-15-18, 07:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-18 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

I'll Kill you a little more...

Of the thousand possibilities of shuffling, I only mentioned 3 or 4 so you are way off base suggestion I am bound to hit some right.

Angewlina did tell us that she has Jon wrapped around her finger. That maybe true or not but what it reveals is that SHE thinks they are close. We've also seen them cuddling in the shelter so the appearance of a showmance is there. Anyway, why would Jeremy make that up? It doesn't paint him in a better picture at all because it still means he was tricked.

As for Angelina's appearance, I've learned long ago that there are men for all types. Having a lot of junk in the trunk is a turn-on for many guys. So much so that Butt-jobs are about as popular as boob jobs these days!

For me, Survivor is great when we have camp scenes, when we get to know the players and when we see them interacting. Idol searches are B.O.R.I.N.G. and they take more and more airtime. That's the main reason why I have truly enjoyed only 2 or 3 seasons since Tocantins.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •