The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5863 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-18, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""

Family style. Family fun. The Gambino family. All I can tell you is that Donathan's family tree is a big, old Southern wreath. And the Survivors were high-hurdling, digging and tossing for a chance for familial love.

The result left Kellyn in a foul mood, railing against "the boys" and Donathan lobbing truth grenades in every direction. Sometimes he even remembered to pull the pin first.

But at least Aunt Patty was able to tell us about sacred oaths and leave a small puddle of maple syrup in her wake. In the end, Chelsea took the long walk to the Ponderosa. She'll be missed because with her EMT skills, she was the only one who could not only break our heart, but also restart it.

Mark "I ain't afraid of no Ghost Island" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... Aruba 05-10-18 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... michel2 05-13-18 4
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... Aruba 05-13-18 6
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... michel2 05-13-18 7
               RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... Aruba 05-15-18 9
                   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... michel2 05-15-18 12
                       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... Aruba 05-16-18 14
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Co... kingfish 05-15-18 11
 Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas fe... kingfish 05-11-18 2
   RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es ma... Aruba 05-12-18 3
       RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es ma... michel2 05-13-18 8
           RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es ma... Aruba 05-15-18 10
               RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es ma... michel2 05-16-18 13
                   RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es ma... Aruba 05-16-18 15
   RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es ma... michel2 05-13-18 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2890 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-18, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
FINDING/CONCLUSION #1 – Chalk up another “W” for the “Ghosts” with yet ANOTHER curse that remains intact. The teenager’s LONE reversal only gets larger.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #2 – The sibling love between Sebastian and his sister was borderline “Deliverance” disturbing. The Commission sees the next generation in Sebastian’s family playing some mean banjos!

FINDING/CONCLUSION #3 – Kudos for Production providing the dialogue on the screen when Donathan became hysterical getting reunited with his Aunt Bee from Mayberry. It’s a challenge trying to understand what the heck he is saying normally, but factor in over-the-top carrying on and the need for the visual text was apparent.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #4 – It was barely audible, but while Jeff allowed Angela and her daughter a final hug before they separated, the Aruba Commission faintly heard, “Thanks for the trip to Fiji, Mommie Dearest’’

FINDING/CONCLUSION #5 – It had to be unsettling to see his grown son running up to him in his underwear and crying like a 5-year old schoolgirl. But then to be referred to as his clone to millions and millions of TV viewers was too much for the old man to handle. Wendell’s dad ordered his son to GI to prevent any further emasculation.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #6 – Dom’s wife’s death stare sent a clear message...if Dom comes home with anything less than the Million Dollar grand prize, Mrs. Dom will go “Lorena Bobbitt” on him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2825 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-18, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
I think the commission gets a solid B for this week's effort.

Finding#1 - What the commission should be questioning is whether or not that was exactly what production had in mind when they set up the season. So many stupid plays being repeated makes it look like the original mistakes were legitimate.

Finding #2, 3, 5 and 6: I totally agree. All I would have added was that Wendell showed he was too greedy, kind of like Mike during the Worlds Apart auction.

Finding #4: I'll have to listen again. If you're right it would be funny indeed.

I didn't give you an A because I think there's one Finding missing: Last week you promised a 10 minute misconduct penalty for the over-expressive. That penalty should have clearly been given to Kellyn who was over the top excited to see her completely boring brother. Survivor could have given her a teddy bear from her childhood it wouldn't have made a difference yet she was jumping up and down like a schoolgirl at a Backstreet boys concert in the 90s.

05-13-18, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
WOOOW!!!! A “B” from Michel is like winning the Nobel Prize in Bashing!! The Aruba Commission is honored.

Whether Production had it “in mind” to keep the curses intact is debatable. But casting the same type of idiots season after season increases the likelihood of similar results.

The Commission regards “greed” as a selfish desire for MORE of something THAN WHAT IS NEEDED. Having just one HII with SIX TCs remaining before the F3 and knowing a majority of the remaining castaways are gunning to Anti-Darwin you out of the game, is more of a desperate situation than a “greedy” situation. It would have been greed had Mike known he would win five of the remaining six ICs. Not knowing that, to get the advantage at the auction was a legitimate necessary move for Mike at that point in the game.

The Commission may have teased by suggesting it, although never “promised” a 10-minute game misconduct. But yes, after Kellyn’s interaction with her brother, the door to the penalty box was open for Kellyn to serve that infraction...until Angela literally dropped to her knees and engulfed her face into her hands. Kellyn was then called back and the penalty was appropriately served by Angela.

05-13-18, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
I meant it for the B but I don't have the million dollars associated with a Nobel prize...sorry.

I'll have you note that even Mike himself said he made a bad decision by reneging on his promise during the auction so defending him is simply wrong.

First, I'll have you note that a mother-daughter bond is much more important than a brother-sister one. I understood Angela's reaction, not Kellyn's. Also the penalty box can accomodate more than one offender.

05-15-18, 07:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
Reneging on a promise is never a good thing; I agree with that. The point I was making (that you are purposely trying to muddy) is Mike did NOT renege out of “greed;” he did so because he felt the NEED to at that stage of the game.

All have YOU note a blanket statement that Mother-Daughter relationships are stronger than sibling relationships is not always true. Especially with Angela and her daughter spending SOOOOO much time apart. And now that they’ve been apart for just 30 days she drops to her knees and falls apart??!! Sure, two players can be in the box at one time. Give Kellyn a 5-minute major, but the 10-minute game misconduct goes to Angela.

05-15-18, 09:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
I don't want to be splitting hairs about Mike because my comment was more about Wendell but when you want something that you don't really need (even if you think you need it), is greed.

Ok, double majors. Anyway, it's the 5 minute major that gives the man advantage to the other side so quite fitting really. I think Angela had a good reason to be away from her daughter, don't you?

05-16-18, 07:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
Are you Nostradamusing this as well by contending Mike ended up not “needing” the advantage because he went on to win four of the last five ICs? He did not know he would go on that run so his went for something he clearly NEEDED at that crucial point in the game. Erroneously labeling him as “greedy” is just another one of your sad examples of refusing to give deserving credit to a hard-working and proactive individual—something that contributes to your inability to assess what an “ordinary American” truly is.

kingfish 20334 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-18, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars""
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-18 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

#1. Yep. But this killing of ghosts thing is basically a plot device, kinda like a rhetorical question. Not really meant to be taken seriously. Or even something that the survivors have as a real quest even though they give prompted (my guess) remarks to that effect.

#2. That was just a bit uncomfortable.

#3. I have often had to turn on the Closed Caption feature to understand Don.

#4. Finally. An answer to my question about who really gains from these visits. I hereby announce my willingness to be a substitute family member visitor.

#5. Wendell is back in his Hanes. If it were me, and I was in my briefs for that much time, they would be a drooping mess. So we should be grateful that;

a. It wasn't me, and

b. He obviously has an effective panty hygiene program. It really could have become ugly.

#6. He did have a funny/scared smile. Dollars to doughnuts he hides all the kitchen knives when he gets home.

kingfish 20334 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-18, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
Except for the continual rain, it’s a sunshiny day here in the Jungles of this isolated Fiji island. And here to let you in on the inner secrets and the latest spoilers in this the 36th season of Survivor is me, (or I, I can never keep that straight), Rumor Mills broadcasting to you from KISLE FM 101.1 studios atop the tallest coconut palm on the island, aided and abetted by my merry band of secret girl spies and trained zebras. In case you might think that that’s a sports reference, it’s not. We really do have a small herd of African zebras that we risked our (actually, somebody else’ s – we’re not that dumb) lives to smuggle out of Zimbabwe. Our agents left a trail of zebra’s favorite food, peppermint candy canes (I’m sure the stripes have something to do with that), and they just followed it up a ramp to a barge which brought them here. Sounds easy, right? But the Zimbabweans are pretty protective of their striped animals, and they hunt with big bore guns. So, anxiety was pretty high, and it was pretty touch and go.

We paid $10 bucks US a head. Which sounds pretty cheap unless you consider the exchange rate was;

1 US Dollar = 35,000,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwe dollars, and they use Hundred Trillion Dollar notes.

Doing the math, that’s a bunch of hundred trillion dollar notes.

Actually, when we bought the zebras was back in the heyday of Zimbabwean inflation, so that was a deal. They even threw in a pair of giraffes. Now Zimbabweans use a big rock monetary system. We use the giraffes to keep the trees trimmed.

Anyway, it’s thundering and lightning and anxiety is high once again because it turns out that lightning is attracted to tall things, like coconut trees, and someone neglected to specify when we built our studios that lightning rods be installed to protect all this fancy equipment. And me. And I’m not fancying going out and installing one during this storm. Oh, and look at that. Waterspouts out in the lagoon (that’s a water tornado to you landlubbers). Wonderful.

Well I better get these spoilers to you before any more catastrophic weather events (just try and tell me that there isn’t global warming. Go ahead, try it!) manifest themselves.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #1: Confession time for Kellyn, so she tells everyone that, yes, she was the one. She had the extra vote, and she tried to put the Whammy on Lauren. Mea culpa she said with a sheepish grin. Oopsies.

While she was at it, she confessed to feeding their rice to the island rats. Then she spilled the beans about her habit of short sheeting the tribal sleeping platform. And, seeing as how she was on a roll anyway, she admitted that she participated in the sacrificing of little native babies into the island volcano. She said they kept her awake at night and she had just been feeling a little testy lately.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #2: So everyone gets a visit from a loved one. And everyone carries on like they’re greeting someone that just came back from the war, or who had just finished a ten-year jail sentence.

People, if the visitors are brothers, sisters, or parents, it’s someone that you regularly don’t see for months at a time anyway, and then only on Thanksgiving or Christmas (Hanukkah?) when everyone drinks too much wine and ends up yelling and crying. Or if it’s a wife or husband, these three weeks or so apart is probably going to save your marriage. And if it’s a daughter that you left to go to war and didn’t see for months at a time, don’t try and sell the idea that 3 weeks (or so) apart is really all that traumatic. I call BS, but I will alert the Acting Academy Committee for possible consideration for the next bull crap acting award.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #3: I hereby suggest that the TV viewing audience be allowed to vote to substitute a visiting family member for a loved one for the remainder of the show. And the first substitution would be Grace for Sebastian. Let Sea Bass go.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #4: As strategies go, Sebastian picking his male tribal gangmates to go on reward and leaving the women alone back at camp to form an alliance of pissed off females to plot his downfall must be one of the dumbest in the history of Survivor. At least it’s tied for that honor, I think it’s been done before. Does he even know what the word strategy means? I don’t think so, just Cowabunga guys, let’s get a beer.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #5: Poor Wendell. Offered an unknown but sure fire advantage by Probst if he chose to go to Ghost Island, he gets the pitiful “Practice the IC” advantage. Did the producers really think that practicing keeping the ball on the stick would add to his endurance? Or reduce his hand shakiness? He got screwed. The Gods laughed.

Then they cast three votes for him at TC. Not his day.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #6: Laurel’s dilemma; “I can trust the men to keep me, but I can’t beat them in the end. And I can’t trust the women to keep me, but I could beat them in the end.” What to do, Laurel, what to do?

Actually, the answer seems simple to me, take your chances to get to the end with the people you think you can beat.

Rumor Mills with the latest spoilers guaranteed to be pretty much true (ish).
(This will have to do until the Tribster returns).

05-12-18, 08:22 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
Tsunamis are natural phenomena that cause massive destruction, hence you cannot have "Pre-Tsunamis" without a Pre-Tsunami Restoration Crew.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #1 Restoration: While Kellyn is spilling the beans, why stop at just this episode? It has come to the Commission’s attention Kellyn is now confessing to a couple recent conspiracy theories that she took part in a bioterrorism group responsible for the E. coli outbreak in the Chipolte Mexican Grill fast food chain a few years back...and that Pop Superstar Katy Perry is REALLY JonBenet Ramsey, the young girl who was supposedly found murdered in her home over 20 years ago. This has put a grin on the faces of some theorists wide enough to swallow their ears.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #2 Restoration: Even though the Aruba Commission has been on to this “BS” for years, a couple bottles of Pepto Bismol were chugged during that scene. We have a half a bottle left for our good ‘ole pal Kingfish. If EACH and EVERY ONE of those EIGHT castaways do NOT get invited to play again, we will at least be able to put one silly conspiracy, i.e. nauseating embellishment = invite to play again, to bed.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #3 Restoration: Great suggestion! The Commission votes for Aunt Bee from Mayberry. Not only would Donathan’s replacement eliminate the need for visual text to understand the dialogue, Aunt Pattycake appears to be a no nonsense Kentuckian who would not put up with Dominick’s pain-in-the-ass antics. The Commission predicts 24 hours TOPS before she would end up doing to Dom what his wife will probably do if Dom does not bring home the million.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #4 Restoration: The young man has been at sea too long and probably does not associate much with the female gender species. A snuffed torch and a long walk down the TC plank would have given him a crash course in “there’s no fury like a woman scorned.”

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #5 Restoration: The Gods have been laughing all season...except for that one short moment when Michael smacked that smug grin off their contemputous faces.

Pre-Tsunami Spoiler #6 Restoration: The “simple answer” for Laurel became far more complicated when it was Wendell’s neck on the block. It should be so bloody obvious to get the players out at this stage of the game you would have the least chance of beating in the Finals. Michael thought of that; Kellyn thought of that this episode. Whereas the Commission can acknowledge the connection between Laurel and Wendell, it sure does not speak volumes for the other boneheaded castaways.

05-13-18, 02:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
Wait a second here: For you to dismiss my claim that players who show their emotions freely are more likely to get a reinvitation than the quieter ones, we have to see all 8 in a future season???

I'll have you note that only the most popular season ever, The Australian Outback, ever had 8 returning players. Also, it took 15 years to get all of those 8 people back on the show. It is impossible that 8 people from this season will get a call-back. First because there are many other seasons to consider and this one is a dud among them and also there certainly aren't 15 years left in the Survivor run.

At Final 8, it is still more important to find a path to the end than to pick who should be there with you. Laurel doesn't yet have an assured spot in the F3 so that has to be her main concern. When it gets to Final 5 and you're in at least one solid F3 THEN you kick out the big jury threats. If Laurel makes the F5 with Dom, Wendell, Donathan and Sebastian then she'll b e smart to cut Wendell. Had Laurel made the F5 with Kellyn, Chelsea, Angela and Donathan SHE'd be the biggest jury threat and in no one's F3 pact.

05-15-18, 07:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
Players will get re-invited based on their play, not on who obnoxiously embellished the most. Any castaways this season who play again will NOT be called back because of exaggerated emotion. If that were the case then all eight who nauseated us during the loved ones scene will be playing again.

05-16-18, 07:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
Amber, Jenna, BJ, James, Randy, Courtney, Swann and many others were reinvited despite very little game play in their first season. They all had TV appeal though.

05-16-18, 07:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
They all had more gameplay than over-exaggeration and nauseating embellishment.

05-13-18, 02:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Quien es mas macho, Quien es mas feminismo. "
Solid list of "spoilers". I especially like your comment about replacing Sebastian with his sister. I'm not sure how Tahiland would have turned out but I would have voted to keep CC Heidik, the porn star.

Spoiler 4: you are right, others players have been just as dumb. The one that immediately comes to mind was Ian. Not only had he promised to take Katie on reward, Tom warned him that he shouldn't take him so what did Ian do? He took Tom...

Spoiler 6: Her choice does look fishy but she can plead that it would have been too early. There were three Naviti women on one side and three Naviti men on the other so she would have been outnumbered either way. Now, since they are at Final SEVEN, she can go with the TWO women left and take out one of the three Naviti men.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •