The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2871 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-18, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
The second TC must have given Michel a “chubby” with EVERY vote going against an original opposing tribe member. Actually, it resulted in giving ME a “chubby” as well figuring I won’t have to read any inconsistent spinology about “turncoats.”

1) DOM – Pretty easy #1 this week. Great effort in the IC as the overall winner. Nice read on Michael’s fake claim of possessing a HII. His proactive gameplay and search gives him a fake idol to play with in addition to the real one he still has. THAT’S how you do it on Survivor! Still annoying as hell. He goes from last week’s ridiculous dream recall to this week gushing his appreciation all over Kellyn. Dom’s my pick to nauseate us with the most obnoxious embellishment during next week’s loved ones visit.

2) LAUREL – I stated it last week and I’m sticking to my prediction by saying when all is said and done, Laurel will have more bearing on the ultimate Sole Survivor than any other castaway. I’m still not completed sold that she won’t turn on Dom before the last three take a seat at FTC. Although I’m certain she’ll stay devoted and loyal to Wendell for reasons I cited earlier in the season. Her personal million-dollar resume continues to be weak.

3) CHELSEA – Have to give her props for back-to-back jacks in the last two ICs. Well sort of...Dom was the official winner this episode, but her third place overall was good enough to wear the necklace again winning her bracket. She’ll need to do more than excel at standing motionless. We were given a tease in the preview with Kellyn feeling the time is right to strike at Naviti. Chelsea would be easy pickins’.

4) WENDELL – He’s been coasting as of late given his favorable position. If the Jury awards the million to Miss Congeniality, Wendell should win going away. I’m eagerly awaiting to see his girlfriend next episode...I’m figuring she’s probably smokin’ hot on account of his sissy-boy tendencies.

5) KELLYN – Last two episodes have not gone too well for her. She bit hard on Michaels’ masterful play and paid the price by burning her advantage. It should be fairly clear by now that Dom/Wendell/Laurel/Donathan could run the table up to the F4 if not addressed immediately. Kellyn seems to be the most realistic candidate to do something about that.

6) DONATHAN – I feel he handled his approach with the HII poorly on both counts. He could have easily addressed Michael’s request by saying he will most likely be playing the idol on himself at HIS TC instead of a flat-out “NO,” and parted ways with no hard feelings. With Jenna it was worse...you don’t “tease” her with hopes of giving her the idol, then play it on yourself AND write her name down to boot. If in the F3, I don’t give him much of a shot to win anyway, but now he pretty much has zero chance of getting both of those votes.

7) SEBASTIAN – Only reason he’s not last is for having the nads to vote out his “hunny” which was the appropriate choice. Eyelash/hairbun boy may have some damage control to deal with—a private ride on his boat should do the trick.

8) ANGELA – Goat material keeps her in the game; but ranks her last on my list.

BOOTED) JENNA – PSST, Jenna, the reason Jeff read out six names is because someone had an extra vote. OHHHH, now I get it! LMAO!!! Just as well she had no parting words...she would not have had anything relevant to say. Another stellar job by our crack staff CBS casting crew.

BOOTED) MICHAEL – As often as this was stated, an overall impressive showing for an 18-year old. Approaching day 30, it’s perfectly understandable to assess who you would NOT want to sit next to at FTC, so wanting to eliminate Wendell makes sense. His effort at the IC was disappointing, but he came very close to pulling it off with his gameplay tactic involving Kellyn. Had Michael known of Kellyn’s extra vote, a Laurel blindside would have really shook the game up.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking michel2 05-03-18 1
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking Aruba 05-04-18 2
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking kingfish 05-04-18 3
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking Aruba 05-06-18 5
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking michel2 05-05-18 4
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking Aruba 05-06-18 6
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking michel2 05-06-18 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2795 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-18, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
I'll have my list only by Saturday but I wanted to point out a mistake in your post: Donathan voted against Sea Bass, not Jenna.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-04-18, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
I forgot Sebastian got a vote. I won't go back to check because I'm sure you're right.

It doesn't change my ranking, and my critique over pitching the idea to Jenna stays the same.

kingfish 20319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-18, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
1. Laurel; Her resume so far is weak, but only Dom's and maybe Wendell's social games are anything to brag about. She needs to show a bit a more independent end game strategy, but her week-to-week survival strategy is pretty good. She also seems to have enough athleticism to maybe grab a key comp at the end.

2. Kellyn; I still think she is thinking clearly and is just paranoid enough to be a survivor. Her lack of athletic ability isn't a positive for her, but her understanding of the dangers she faces is. Even though Mike didn't actually have an HI, as far as she knew he really could have had, and she was right to use her advantage. Nice insurance move.

3. Angela; The most obvious goat left. Poor social game, not as athletic as her background might suggest, no close friends on the island. I think she has a decent chance to coast to the end.

4. Chelsea; Nice job for the skinniest person there with the thinnest arms to hold out as long as she did. Does she have any other surprises in store for us? Betting not, and I agree that Kellyn might cause her downfall next week.

5. Sebastian; Been coasting along as a result of being on the dominant tribe at the beginning of the game. Goat? I think that if anyone could pick the perfect F3 it would be themselves, Angela, and either Chelsea or Sebastian.

6. Wendell; He might deserve to be above Chelsea, he seems to be one of the decision makers and no one is too worried about him. But his likability should cause him to be voted out sometime because he would be tough competition in F3. It sounded for all the world that Dom is primed to target him in the near future.

7. Donathan; He's even more likable than Wendell, except in Jenna's eyes, so surely he's going to join her pretty soon.

8. Dom; Props for his read in regard to Mike's HI claim, but Mike did have success with finding HIs, so I'm not going to give Dom an A here - he was lucky so a C maybe. It was a guess that had a 50/50 chance of an ally going home.

Total agreement with this;

"He goes from last week’s ridiculous dream recall to this week gushing his appreciation all over Kellyn. Dom’s my pick to nauseate us with the most obnoxious embellishment during next week’s loved ones visit."

He nauseates me every week, he's just one of those people that strike me the wrong way.

05-06-18, 12:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
In addition to Dom and Wendell, I think Kellyn would also have a better shot at winning compared to Laurel at FTC. All the more reason for Laurel to start beefing up that resume.

Had Kellyn played it right, her advantage could have been much more than just “nice insurance.” Had she told Michael about the extra vote, Michael most certainly changes his vote to Laurel. Kellyn still eliminates a Malolo, and now she has Michael as a perfect meatshield to start striking at Naviti.

While I was watching the IC, I was thinking Chelsea’s short height may have been more of an advantage than the proposed disadvantage of skinny arms. But Dom and Wendell lasted quite a while. Tough to say Chelsea would have finished third had it been a single necklace IC; in any event, still a nice effort.

We agree Wendell would be tough competition in the F3, yet the only castaway who seems to want to do anything about that is Michael. Dom blindsiding Wendell would be a major big move...but would it be TOO big of a move to create Bitter Bettys on the Jury and result in the million being gift-wrapped and defaulted to someone sitting next to Dom at FTC?

I think Dom correctly figuring Michael did not have a HII was a bit more analytical than just a 50-50 guess. I believe the fact Dom proactively went out and found the fake idol himself factored into his thought that Michael had nothing...because Dom had just found something. Kinda like last season when Chrissy and Ryan tried to dupe Ben with her idol that had no power. The reason Ben was wise to their tactic was because HE had the HII himself.

Dom is becoming one of those players for me who I despise as an individual person, but at the end of the game will most likely be the one castaway who dominated the season more than anyone else. Hantz and Tony are other examples that come to mind...Dom would fit on that list.

05-05-18, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-18 AT 04:14 AM (EST)

First, I'm not sure what is a "chubby" but my main problem about Michael (and Jenna) turning on Malolo was that they gained absolutely nothing for doing so. This would actually be the time to betray your alliance because it is now completely individual but flippers rarely win.

When analysing editing as a way of finding clues that will reveal the winner, finding the Tribe of Interest has often proven to be a useful tool. Of course, it wasn’t always easy to determine the true tribe of interest but it was in this episode. It clearly was the Orange team! We spend much more time hearing about their dynamics while the only question about the purple group was whether or not Donathan would be stupid enough to give his idol to Jenna. I don’t think it will surprise anyone if I say that the winner will be one of those 4 from the Orange Team!

1- Domenick:

Paranoia usually rules Survivor so Domenick’s direct answer of “he doesn’t” to Kellyn’s suggestion that Michael had an idol was enchanting. This season’s story has always been about Domenick struggling to get ahead. First Chris was his antagonist and he had to fight up to the merger to get rid of his nemesis. In the meantime, the little Libby became a huge threat even if she had very little artillery for this fight. Before she left though, Michael had already replaced her as Domenick’s main opposition. Now that he’s been dispatched, who will be next? We’ve already heard that the goats are thinking about a mutiny but it seems that his allies, Laurel, Kellyn and especially Wendell will be his main obstacles to the title of Sole Survivor. Kellyn will probably try to rally an army to go against him but she will be voted out and then I expect to see Domenick beating Wendell in the Final Tribal Council.

I’m really curious to hear what Domenic and Wendell talked about when they huddled at TC and whether or not they included Kellyn at some point.

I have to note however that Probst and Domenick had to stress that the draw was completely random. There is such a thing as overstating a case! They know viewers will question the randomness of the draw so they make sure their case is presented on air. To me, it sounds like the warnings we get from pharmaceutical companies about the possible secondary effects of their drugs. The FDA demands such openness but who forces Survivor to prove their case if not their own guilty conscience? Imagine if we had 1 Malolo on one tribe and three on the other and the lone Malolo won Immunity; we would have seen two Navitis going home instead but that isn’t going to happen this season.

2- Wendell:

Wendell’s is mostly presented as Domenick’s sidekick and he is so well liked that he presents a big jury threat. Will Domenick make a mistake by keeping him to the end? Will he vote him out when the time is right? Will he even have a chance to vote him out with the lame Final 4 twist that they aren’t expecting?

3- Laurel:

Why didn’t Laurel talk to Donathan about Michael possibly having an idol? In fact, considering she was there when Michael and Donathan decided to go look for an idol together, it’s a little bit curious she didn’t ask him about it. Donathan would have reassured her that Michael didn’t have one and then the little Tribal Council drama that was mustered up would have completely fizzled. Laurel is in a good position to make it the final episode but there would be 4 Malolos on the jury so it would be very risky to keep her to the end. Domenick and Wendell would be safer with someone like Chelsea or Sebastian so she might be forced into the fire challenge.

4- Kellyn:

The recap of the previous episode was rather succinct: Desiree was ready to jump ship on her alliance. Laurel warned Dom about the mutiny. He said that things were about to go bust. At TC, Domenick, Wendell and Kellyn struck first. It makes all three look like clinical players but we know that Kellyn didn’t really behave clinically. And we can be thankful that she is such an emotional player because without her paranoia (and Donathan’s silence) this episode would have been terrible. Her nervousness kept us awake despite Probst constant presence and needless chatter. Since Michael came to her for help, it’s hard to understand why she was so frightened he’d put her name down. She was his only hope so she should have felt confident that an idol wasn’t going to hurt her. But, as Domenick said, Kellyn is losing it a little bit. The image of Kellyn, head down, hands crossed in prayer between her knees right when Wendell was talking about taking risks to protect Laurel didn’t make her look like a power player.

It would have been funny if she had simply crossed out the A in Michaela’s name and maybe that’s what production was trying to tell her but, alas, she put her two votes on Laurel, wasting another advantage and forcing us to witness a totally needless voting process. I mean, the revote was even less in doubt than Putin’s re-election! And, quite symbolically for this season, the three Naviti had the right to vote while the 2 Malolo had to sit by quietly. At least the Malolos will have the right to vote at Final Tribal Council (unless we have another lame twist waiting ahead) but will there be anyone they like on the final ballot? They’ll probably have to choose between 3 Navitis.

5- Donathan:

Since he was set on playing his idol, I have to question why he didn’t tell his allies, Domenick and Wendell, that he, not Michael, had the missing one. He wanted to keep his idol secret which can be a good thing but hiding it from his allies will make him look untrustworthy. He did hit the nail on the head when he said the three Naviti on his team were afraid of rubbing the other three the wrong way.

6- Chelsea:

She won another immunity challenge where all she really had to do was just stand still.

7- Angela:
This would have been a great occasion for Angela to get revenge on Naviti because she only needed to rally Donathan and Jenna to eliminate Sebastian. This missed opportunity tells us that Angela will go quietly.

8- Sebastian:

Jenna was Sebastian’s option, his only contact outside of Naviti. While he isn’t the only one that ignores Donathan’s alliance with Domenick and Wendell, he knows that he has no connection to the Kentuckian. So why not even try to put the target on Donathan? Why did he have Jenna as is only target? I believe that Domenick has his hooks in Sebastian and he was able to convince him to target the girl hanging on to him. All he had to say was that Sebastian wouldn’t want to be seen as part of a power couple.

Booted - Michael:

Why didn’t he vote against Laurel? Kellyn gave him an out by revealing she was voting for her but he couldn’t even see it and, instead, like the single-minded Terry who couldn’t stop voting against Aras at every turn, Michael continued voting against Wendell even if it was just as much a dead end. Even more troubling was seeing him wait until desperation time before trying to make a deal with Kellyn. He had voted with her a few times, most notably against Stephanie and James but we clearly saw that he had obtained nothing for those renegade votes. It was back then and when he had an idol to offer, that he should have convinced her they needed to go to the end together. Of course, Kellyn's agreement at the time wouldn't have meant much but it would have opened the door to this attempt when SHE finally felt in danger. Overall, he showed a lot of promise in the beginning but, like so many first round draft picks, he was a great disappointment, a bust really.

Booted - Jenna:

I am extremely grateful that Jenna’s tactic was to get to the vote directly because that, in effect, shut up Probst. I wish Probst would have asked Jenna a question before letting the second tribe enter the Council area because that would have given us a chance to hear her last words. However, unlike the Chenbot who acts like she is interested in every evicted house guest, Probst has never cared for someone like Jenna. I think that’s the main reason Survivor editing is so biased against women, why so few get a strong story.

05-06-18, 01:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
It wasn’t “little” Libby who was a threat to Dom, it was BEAUTIFUL Libby that was the threat he feared. A fear that is justified, especially when a skanky Ho like Perv-ati got a tremendous amount of mileage in the game of Survivor by being primarily a...well...skanky Ho.

With all the belly-aching and whining some people do when results do not end up as they would prefer, should anyone wonder why the randomness of a draw would be mentioned? If you feel hearing that confirmation was an “overstatement,” what do you call the Academy Awards, the Emmys, or the Sports Lottery Drafts when they not only announce the results were not rigged, but do so by some executive from a Pricewaterhouse or an Ernst & Young waltzing out on stage in a Brooks Brothers suit to verify its integrity??? Sadly, it becomes a necessary process when some orgasm (or get “chubbies”) over self-proposed conspiracy theories.

Being a “sidekick” could work to Wendell’s advantage. Back in Survivor 3 (Africa) Ethan used an applicable sports analogy from when he played professional soccer saying Head Coaches are generally feared because they are the “bosses,” whereas Assistant Coaches tend to be best buddies with the players. Ethan was perfectly content to be Lex’s “Assisiant” Coach in Africa. Although maybe not Wendell’s intent, it is evolving into the same role with Dom. It worked out rather well for Ethan.

Yeah, I’m hearing you on Kellyn. It would have been quite “clinical” had Kellyn told Michael about the extra vote. Then the advantage would not have been wasted and we would have had our second curse reversed. I think Kellyn was more concerned about Laurel writing her name down at TC and the possibility of her convincing her former Malolo tribemate in Michael to do the same. We specifically heard Kellyn state in a confessional she still does not feel she could trust Laurel.

Donathan telling Dom and Wendell he found the HII when he was out searching with Michael would have been fine and well, but we know ANOTHER item was to be proactively found AFTER Donathan possessed his. We know because Dom found it. So telling his allies he found the idol and Michael didn’t does not mean Michael could not have found another idol AFTER he and Donathan went searching.

Interesting explanation on why Sebastian voted out Jenna...and it could be right.

I believe Michael would beat Laurel in the F3; and I believe Michael would think that too. I believe Michael would come up short sitting next to Wendell at FTC; and I believe Michael would think that as well. That’s why he would want Wendell out over Laurel as we approach Day 30. NOW is when you better start thinking about who you would have a tough time beating in the Finals. Terry was not incorrect in thinking Aras would be a Jury favorite if sitting in the Finals…and if memory serves me right—HE WAS!

I’m pretty sure I stated several weeks ago that a Kellyn/Michael partnership would have made for a formidable duo. But Kellyn was SOOOOO fixated on staying Naviti strong and pagonging Malolo, Michael could not have realistically done anything to form that Power Duo. Kellyn was too dead set with Naviti on the brain. I believe you are in the slim minority who feel Michael ended up “a bust really.”

Oh brother, so now I guess Production/Jeff tosses the castaways names into a hat and randomly select who they decide to write the best story for in its “script?” LMAO! You EARN the story and the edit you get. Jenna was one of the debacles that casting would like to forget. It’s not about “bias,” it’s about wanting to cover up your mistakes.

In regard to Jenna, sometimes actions speak louder than words, and the actions she showed over how clueless she was about what had just happened with the six votes was all the “parting” we needed to see.

05-06-18, 02:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking"
>It wasn’t “little” Libby who was
>a threat to Dom, it
>was BEAUTIFUL Libby that was
>the threat he feared. A
>fear that is justified, especially
>when a skanky Ho like
>Perv-ati got a tremendous amount
>of mileage in the game
>of Survivor by being primarily
>a...well...skanky Ho.

First of all, flirting doesn't make one a skanky ho. You sound like a frustrated male when you complain aboutr cute girls flirting. Next, you don't have to convince me that Libby was beautiful but I used the word "little" to reflect the amount of power she actually had.

>With all the belly-aching and whining
>some people do when results
>do not end up as
>they would prefer, should anyone
>wonder why the randomness of
>a draw would be mentioned?
>If you feel hearing that
>confirmation was an “overstatement,” what
>do you call the Academy
>Awards, the Emmys, or the
>Sports Lottery Drafts when they
>not only announce the results
>were not rigged, but do
>so by some executive from
>a Pricewaterhouse or an Ernst
>& Young waltzing out on
>stage in a Brooks Brothers
>suit to verify its integrity???
>Sadly, it becomes a necessary
>process when some orgasm (or
>get “chubbies”) over self-proposed conspiracy
>theories.

Yet some very important sporting events get fixed. the Italian calcio for example. Cheaters win gold medals in the Olympics or Yellow Jerseys in the Tour de France. We also KNOW that Big Brother is fixed so why not Survivor?

>Being a “sidekick” could work to
>Wendell’s advantage. Back in Survivor
>3 (Africa) Ethan used an
>applicable sports analogy from when
>he played professional soccer saying
>Head Coaches are generally feared
>because they are the “bosses,”
>whereas Assistant Coaches tend to
>be best buddies with the
>players. Ethan was perfectly content
>to be Lex’s “Assisiant” Coach
>in Africa. Although maybe not
>Wendell’s intent, it is evolving
>into the same role with
>Dom. It worked out rather
>well for Ethan.

Fortunately for Ethan, Lex got dysentary which caused him to lose the Final Immunity. Had Lex made the Final 2, the sidekick might not have even been there. He'd certainly have had less chances than beating Mama Kim.

>Yeah, I’m hearing you on Kellyn.
>It would have been quite
>“clinical” had Kellyn told Michael
>about the extra vote. Then
>the advantage would not have
>been wasted and we would
>have had our second curse
>reversed. I think Kellyn was
>more concerned about Laurel writing
>her name down at TC
>and the possibility of her
>convincing her former Malolo tribemate
>in Michael to do the
>same. We specifically heard Kellyn
>state in a confessional she
>still does not feel she
>could trust Laurel.

Of course Kelly couldn't trust Laurel because she never even talked to her! Remember that it was Kellyn who tried to get Wendell to vote out Laurel so if she hadn't done that then maybe she wouldn't have feared Laurel.

>Donathan telling Dom and Wendell he
>found the HII when he
>was out searching with Michael
>would have been fine and
>well, but we know ANOTHER
>item was to be proactively
>found AFTER Donathan possessed his.
>We know because Dom found
>it. So telling his allies
>he found the idol and
>Michael didn’t does not mean
>Michael could not have found
>another idol AFTER he and
>Donathan went searching.

But Donathan knew that Michael tried to get HIS idol so he knew Michael didn't have one of his own. He could have told that to his allies.

>Interesting explanation on why Sebastian voted
>out Jenna...and it could be
>right.

I don't see any other reason.

>I believe Michael would beat Laurel
>in the F3; and I
>believe Michael would think that
>too. I believe Michael would
>come up short sitting next
>to Wendell at FTC; and
>I believe Michael would think
>that as well. That’s why
>he would want Wendell out
>over Laurel as we approach
>Day 30. NOW is when
>you better start thinking about
>who you would have a
>tough time beating in the
>Finals.

But Michael didn't even make it to the F3. THAT has to be the priority. Voting against Wendell was a HUGE waste, as dumb as wasting an idol. Not voting against Laurel was a HUGE mistake, as dumb as giving up the immunity necklace really.

>Terry was not incorrect
>in thinking Aras would be
>a Jury favorite if sitting
>in the Finals…and if memory
>serves me right—HE WAS!

The problem with Terry constantly voting against Aras is that the Casaya women knew they had nothing to fear about his idol. If he had lost immunity, they would have voted against him, he would have voted against Aras so, for Cirie, it was a win-win situation: Aras, a jury threat, would be out and the idol flushed. Had Terry voted only ONCE for Cirie then she would have started panicking, maybe even enough to make a deal with Terry.

>I’m pretty sure I stated several
>weeks ago that a Kellyn/Michael
>partnership would have made for
>a formidable duo. But Kellyn
>was SOOOOO fixated on staying
>Naviti strong and pagonging Malolo,
>Michael could not have realistically
>done anything to form that
>Power Duo. Kellyn was too
>dead set with Naviti on
>the brain. I believe you
>are in the slim minority
>who feel Michael ended up
>“a bust really.”

Yes, at the time Kellyn was all-in with Naviti but even she needed options. Michael should have opened the door well before hitting desperate times. I stand by my comment about Michael being a draft bust. Sometimes a draft bust is caused by injuries and that would be the equivalent of his difficult swaps. But he made numerous mistakes and he was part of the Malolo losses early on that gave Naviti the numbers.

>Oh brother, so now I guess
>Production/Jeff tosses the castaways names
>into a hat and randomly
>select who they decide to
>write the best story for
>in its “script?” LMAO! You
>EARN the story and the
>edit you get. Jenna was
>one of the debacles that
>casting would like to forget.
>It’s not about “bias,” it’s
>about wanting to cover up
>your mistakes.

I suggest you find Jenna's Ponderosa video; there, you will find a very engaging young lady that wasn't really shown on TV.

>In regard to Jenna, sometimes actions
>speak louder than words, and
>the actions she showed over
>how clueless she was about
>what had just happened with
>the six votes was all
>the “parting” we needed to
>see.

Normally, when players get voted out, they are greeted by a medical team, a psychologist and they get a meal. Some confusion is quite normal, especially if you don't get the appropriate care. Your constant harsh judgment is unnecessary.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •