The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-18, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
Back to a two-challenge episode. Survivor—the way it oughta be. It’s too bad a select few find this season “boring;” it has held its own thus far.

1) MICHAEL – It took 25 days, but a curse has been reversed! I like how his demeanor was not in-your-face as his name kept being read. Spiking the ball does not usually go well in this game. Great effort in the IC. He’s a solid competitor and knows what it takes to find advantages. He’ll need every bit of that to advance. Putting too much trust in Angela was a tactical error, but he did enough last night to earn top spot.

2) DOM – He managed to muzzle his piehole for this episode as he said he would. Let’s see how long that will last. Part of the top alliance thus far in the game, yet with Wendell perceived as a bigger threat, he can buy himself a little more time with his HII still in hand. I don’t think he wins sitting next to Wendell in the end, so how he can delicately remove that hurdle will be essential for him.

3) WENDELL – Wanted to keep him on top, but he went from a unanimous MVP choice in the RC to a jellyfish quitter in the IC. Sharing his idol with Laurel did not go as well as anticipated. With two Malolos still in the game, he shouldn’t be in any immediate danger. He still has his idol, but he also has a bullseye on him as well.

4) LAUREL – Talks a good game and knows the importance of putting an impressive resume together. Unfortunately, she needs some help filling that resume. She has enough ammo to fire some shots. It was not essential Laurel take those shots this episode, but with less than two weeks remaining in the game, she’ll need to be working on that resume soon.

5) KELLYN – Not much doing for her this episode. She’ll need to solidify the all-girl alliance to combat the Dom-Wendell-Laurel-Donathan quartet. Problem is her GI advantage will be outgunned by Dom AND Wendell’s HIIs. She’s a smart girl but, like Laurel, time is of the essence now.

6) ANGELA – Solid episode for her. I personally know former servicemen who told me part of their military training was a “survival course” where they were forced to eat live cockroaches. If this is true, it certainly gave Angela an edge at the IC. Feeling alone I can understand her throwing Michael under the bus as her “in,” but to do it as an APB broadcast was not the most advisable approach and could result in repercussions for her down the road.

7) DONATHAN – Now if you are going to rat someone out, do it like Donathan in a more intimate gathering around those you feel you can trust. His pathetic effort with the slingshot was worth the price of admission. Ineptness like that has historically been worth a ticket to the end game.

8) DESIREE – No visible pasteques cleavage this episode decreasing her relevance drastically.

9) CHELSEA – With Libby gone, I guess Chelsea becomes the best eye-candy left purely by attrition. Otherwise, a bonefide joke this season.

10) JENNA – Not sure which was worse for Jenna? No game on GI or getting a smooch from Angela with the taste of her IC entrees still on her mouth. Either one is still better than what Jenna has provided viewers this season.

11) SEBASTIAN – A sea slug has been more relevant in the game than Sebastian. And that’s even the ones bitten in half.

BOOTED) LIBBY – She knew she was at risk, and she knew she’d be getting votes. If anyone from the old Malolo should have jumped on Michael’s pitch to target Wendell with the five Malolo votes, it should have been Libby...but she went all in on her social game to keep herself alive. In the end, Michael’s proactive efforts to find a HII proved bigger than Libby’s “social experiment.” At least we'll get to see her all dolled up as a Jury member when she walks into future TCs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking michel2 04-20-18 1
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking Aruba 04-21-18 2
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking michel2 04-21-18 3
           RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking Aruba 04-23-18 5
               RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking michel2 04-23-18 8
                   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking Aruba 04-24-18 9
                       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking michel2 04-24-18 11
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking kingfish 04-21-18 4
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking Aruba 04-23-18 6
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking kingfish 04-23-18 7
           RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking Aruba 04-24-18 10
               RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking kingfish 04-25-18 12
                   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking michel2 04-25-18 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2764 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-18, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
While Jeff continues to marvel at the way the players are playing this season, I feel that this is one of the worse we’ve ever seen. The strategy is as simple as in One World or Redemption Island, seasons that are not liked at all by most fans but at least One World had substance. Survivor is good when it’s about the people and their interactions. One World, especially after Colton did us a favor by quitting, had some very interesting interactions in camp. This season pales in comparison and its tactical play isn’t compelling either. Except for a brief interlude where Naviti took care of its irritants, it’s been Naviti versus Malolo from the start.

While the past has been boring, we are at least seeing the outline of an interesting battle brewing just below the horizon. There are clearly two factions at play; on one side we have Dom, Wendell, Laurel and Donathan and, on the other, the four original Naviti women, namely Kellyn, Chelsea, Desiree and Angela. Somewhere in the middle, mostly oblivious to the game being played around them, we have Michael, Sebastian and Jenna. The only thing that we cannot tell at present is which foursome will prevail; the one that is mentioned or the one that is mostly kept secret. Since there has been much more investment in the Dom-Wendell-Donathan-Laurel foursome this season would fit better if it was their story and not ultimately about the four Naviti women.

1 - Wendell:

While Wendell was right to feel that Laurel was being hesitant, he was wrong when he told her that there wasn’t another foursome out there. However, we can hardly blame him since the Four Naviti women cannot even agree on a single vote! We’ve seen that Wendell is an acute observer of non-verbal communication and of cues during TC so I’d be surprised if he doesn’t sense the danger of keeping the Four Naviti women around. I think he’ll be able to grab Sebastian and Jenna in time to get rid of the last true threat.

If it said that hidden idols can be wasted, this would have been a wasted immunity win for Wendell. In fact, had he won immunity, it would have forced Michael to change his target and maybe he’d have come up with a name on which Malolo could agree. Everything is lining up nicely for the extremely well-liked Wendell. Also, he’s seen as a workhorse around camp so I have no doubt he’s adept at lighting a fire, something a player needs now in order to get to the F3.

2- Dominick:

It must have sounded like music to Dominick’s ears when Kellyn told him that the only people she couldn’t read were Laurel and Donathan. Kellyn, who is the biggest pro-Naviti player out there, revealed that she was completely unaware about their cross-tribal alliance. I think it’s that blind spot that will prove fatal to the four Naviti women. For his part, Dominick sat back and was able to take the heat off his back. His biggest problem is that he’s going to the end with Wendell and we know he won’t have a chance of voting against his ally at F4.

3- Laurel:

If Laurel was right in saying that this vote was setting the course for the season then we can say that she will get to the end with Wendell, Dominick and Donathan but she’ll have nothing in her résumé to impress the jury. Of course, she’d have 3 or 4 former Malolos on that jury but would they reward her for betraying them and going along with Dom and Wendell?

4- Angela:

Angela showed deep throat abilities during the Immunity challenge, shoving a see slug down as if it didn’t matter. I’m not sure how her dance steps helped but she won immunity.

The way she talked about being a tyrant standing over all the casualties after the war, I’d be worried inviting her to the live reunion if she doesn’t make it to the end! Being somewhat a free agent, could serve Angela nicely if she continues to successfully stir the pot. It’s a dangerous way of playing the game but a very interesting one.

5- Kellyn:

Her game play is smart, no doubt about that, but it is so linear that it is displeasing to watch. Counting on Naviti retaining power is all good and well but what happens next? If Kellyn is counting on Dominick and Wendell sitting back and waiting until the last Four Naviti women can get rid of the three Naviti men then she’ll be terribly disappointed. First of all, she has the hot headed Desiree in her alliance and just there it could be enough to blow the whole game up in her face. Then there is the problem of not being able to read Laurel and Donathan; she won’t have a defense when Dom and Wendell use them to outflank her army. If that isn’t enough, then there’s the little matter of the two Hidden Idols.

6- Chelsea:

It feels like she is simply fulfilling her goal of participating

7- Donathan:

It’s surprising that neither Donathan nor Laurel tried to steer Michael away from Wendell and on to a target that would have been palatable for them. Donathan seemed determined to make a move but it never materialized.

8- Michael:

Getting all those votes should tell Michael that his pathetic attempt of collaborating with the enemy, turning his back on his allies in Malolo was a huge mistake. Another huge mistake was targeting the extremely popular Wendell. His plan could have gained more traction if he had set his sights on Dominick or even Kellyn. I also think he should have told Malolo about his idol to show that he was truly with them. They could have betrayed him in turn but like he said, this move only gave him a 3 day respite.

9- Jenna:

She was the designated visitor to Ghost Island but since there weren’t any games to play, her sojourn was a big waste of our time. We didn’t even learn anything of Jenna’s personal story. Riding Sebastian’s coat tails will not work for her.

10- Sebastian:

He asked how his team could lose the reward challenge when the answer was quite clear; he simply was no match for Wendell.
Sebastian is hard to beat when it comes to insignificance. If this perfect goat gets voted out then I’ll have to admit that some votes go according to the Anti-Darwin Syndrome because it will be extremely dumb to vote him out. Darwin would say: Keep the dumbass to the end for an easy win!

11- Desiree:

She got her way in getting rid of Libby and it looks like she’ll want more next time. Maybe that will be the mistake that finally puts an end to her game. One can hope.

Booted – Libby:

Aruba is using her elimination as proof that his vision of the game is better than mine but he’s forgetting that Libby made a huge social game mistake. She kept wondering what she did wrong. For the answer, we have to go back to the elimination of Morgan. Had she kept Morgan then the foursome of importance right now would be Dominick, Wendell, Morgan and Libby. On the other hand, if the five Malolo had stood together, they’d have gotten rid of Wendell and Naviti could be in disarray but how could they trust Michael after he’d shown he had no loyalty? If he had mentioned his idol then this game could have flipped. Our resulting watching experience would have been greatly enhanced.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-21-18, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-18 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

It’s no surprise you give One World a partial “pass” because one of your “darlings” emerged victorious. Whereas Colton did us a favor by exiting out of the season, he did not completely reverse one of the worst Production twists ever thought up by allowing the idol to be literally dropped in his lap. Once that happened, One World became far more predictable than any Pagong plan put into action.

The reason the Naviti women are splitting their votes is because of the HII threats. Even the most noted alliance so far this season didn’t vote as a block for that same reason with Laurel casting her vote for Libby this past TC.

I am not criticizing Wendell for not winning the IC, just for being a quitter and not even trying. There’s a monumental difference. I would NEVER chastise a child for not winning everything he/she attempted...so long as they give it their best effort. Allowing your child to quit, coast, not try, or look for the lazy, easy way out is failing as a parent. And I will not entertain any rubbish about how “this is different.” It is a LIFE lesson regardless of where your life takes you or what you are doing.

This vote was more about Pagonging than anything else, so I am not agreeing that “this vote was setting the course for the season.” This vote, more or less, was continuing the course set early this season with Malolo being a subpar tribe. The vote that I see will truly be the turning point setting the course to determine the outcome will be when Laurel makes her decision to either stay with the her current four or flip it to an all-female finale. But the current Malolo who initially got screwed by being placed on a bad tribe and further screwed on the short end of BOTH swaps will need to be dealt with first before we see the direction Laurel will go to truly set the ultimate course.

Whereas, I heard military training includes eating live insects, we can agree they don’t teach dance steps in basic training...so your assessment on Angela was valid and comical. I thought Angela came up short on her “deep throat abilities” and had to bite the sea slug to consume it? I could be wrong because I chose not to look at that too intently...or not as intently as I would have if it were Libby or Chelsea trying to showcase that talent.

Kellyn and the other women having to go up against BOTH of Dom and Wendell’s HIIs is a tad bit more than just a “little matter.”

With the swapping and game twists Production threw at this cast this season, MANY have voted against original tribemates for various reasons. Your intent to continue to single out Michael only because I rank him high has gone from amusing to silly. But hey, amusing or silly still makes me laugh...and that’s never a bad thing.

Michael’s two idol finds did not come with tea leaves so it is somewhat critical to tag him with the “mistake” of assuming he knew how “popular” Wendell is. Michael never spent a day with Wendell until the Merge on Day 22! Telling the others about his idol would not have done squat for him. He would have still gotten votes and he would have smartly played the idol at the last TC regardless. Actually, by not blabbering out to others it allowed someone this season to FINLALLY reverse the curse!

Sebastian wondering how he lost the RC had the challenge been structured where a team is only as strong as its weakest link would have been understandable. Yet this RC was formatted to neutralize ineptness like Donathan and Chelsea, so only a feeble mind like Sebastian’s would question such an outcome. So your criticism of Sebastian has merit.

Playing the six degrees of Kevin Bacon is a fun drinking game, but it is ridiculous when applied to your spinology. Faulting Libby for a Day 25 boot by backing into a Hercule Poirot observation way back on Day Nine just crystalizes the extent of your reach than admit the obvious that Libby was victimized by Michael’s proactive efforts to possess a HII that he played to perfection. It does not always work out that way, but it sure did at the last TC. And to even suggest Michael had any realistic shot of making Laurel/Donathan part ways with the most powerful alliance at this point of the game and have Jenna end her infatuation with eyelash boy just because he whips out an F---ing stick is beyond delusional.

04-21-18, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
I think Kim played a terrific game but I would have been happy seeing either one of the three women winning. I really liked the "One World" concept. It had been used much too briefly on Palau and in the original Fiji. The two funniest episodes of Thailand came when the two tribes shared one beach. Cook Islands wasn't a funny seasons but it's funniest moment happened when Ozzy, Cao Boi and Flicka landed accidentaly on the Raro beach. So, for me, One World was fun because we saw all the castaways mingling on the same beach.

The reason the Naviti women are splitting their votes is because Kellyn can't make up her mind!! Just kidding. The reason doesn't really matter, they are not really on the same page so they'll be easily dismissed.

As far as I know, Wendell isn't a child striving for his parents' approval but a grown-ass man so he doesn't need to prove anything to you. He wanted to throw that challenge so failing miserably was part of his plan.

There were two sea slugs; Angela deep throated the first but failed with the bigger one.

I'm singling Michael out because he pledged loyalty but he didn't stay loyal. Being an opportunist cost him dearly in this episode. Now he's without an idol and without an alliance. Telling the others about this idol would have shown his commitment to the Malolo cause instead of being seen as someone thinking only of his self-interest.

Morgan was Dominick's closest ally. Morgan was a Catholic woman who found a friend in Libby, another Catholic woman. If Libby had eliminated Angela instead of Morgan then she'd be in the good graces of Dominick and Morgan right now so NO, she would not have been voted out. It's really simple logic but maybe that's what is hard for you to grasp.

Donathan and Laurel were ready to make a big move, just not Michael's big move.

04-23-18, 08:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
There’s not even the slightest doubt in my mind you would have been happy with any of the three “women” winning.

You don’t “throw” a challenge you can’t win. You either try...or wimp out. BTW, a “grown-a$$ man” can be sissy at time.

>Angela
>deep throated the first but
>failed with the bigger one.

As we continue to travel down that rather promiscuously suggestive road...
Way too funny!!

If Michael was a person who only thought of himself, he would have NEVER done what he did with his first HII. So, he learned from what he did. Last season’s champion forefinger over lips...SHHHHHHH

The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is not “hard for me to grasp.” And based on your reply, I suspect you would do exceptionally well.

04-23-18, 09:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
I liked how the three women outwitted everyone else, is there something wrong with that? It's not gender based because, right now, I'd love to see Wendell and Dominick outwitting everyone else.

So you know Wendell well enough to know he couldn't win the challenge. If he fake dit, he didn't wimp out.

Michael certainly didn't play his idol for Stephanie out of chivalry. He did so because it would have served him well if the votes were on her. He misread the situation just like he misread the tribe's mood about his move against Wendell.

Please sit back a second and answer these simple questions:

1- Wasn't Morgan Dom's girl?
2-Didn't Morgan become close to Libby because they were both Catholics?
3- With Laurel, Donathan and James voting for Morgan, if Libby had voted WITH Dominick, Wemdell and Morgan against Angela then would Dominick, Wendell and Morgan be aligned with Libby or with Laurel and Donathan?

Answer all three questions with only one word.

04-24-18, 09:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
There's something wrong with your inconsistency for not saying One World was “scripted” or "rigged." You contend “three women outwitted” the rest of the cast and in no way within your subjective mind you would entertain another one of your patented conspiracy theories that the castaways were all characters merely reading from a “script” for obvious reason, no doubt.

Without EITHER of us knowing any castaway on a deep personal level, I know human nature enough to know an individual would scrounge any morsel of self-preservation to save face instead of coming across as a wimpy quitter in front of millions of viewers. And that’s assuming your claim that Wendell threw a competition he could win has any objective proof which it doesn’t. Without that burden of proof, we ALL witnessed him walk away from the challenge—barring your usual spin, that’s quitting.
Case Dismissed!

Now I will ask YOU to please sit back and read an atypical example of what you often do to muddy the water:
1- I wake up one morning with a scratch up my butt.
2- I stick my finger up there to scratch the itch.
3- I walk over to the kitchen sink to wash the doody off my finger.
4- While I’m cleaning my finger, I look out the window and see my neighbor’s dog in the middle of the road.
5- I rush out the door to scoop up the dog before an oncoming car would have hit it.
6- My neighbor is so appreciative, she gives me a $1,000 reward.

So, what just happened???
Golly Gee, I’m a Grand richer because I stuck my finger up my ass!
LOL, let’s call that the Six Degrees of Michel the Spin Doctor.

04-24-18, 09:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
"LOST" was scripted and I liked it a lot. So, whether One World was scripted or not, I still liked it. So there's no inconsistency at all.

I refer you again to Wendell's quote during reward; what do you think he meant by: "I may have to forget immunity for guacamole."
For me, that meant he knew he looked so strong during the challenge that he'd have to tone it down a lot during the IC not to be seen as too much of a threat.

You couldn't even answer my three simple questions, you couldn't even comment on my little edting trick for the answers. Instead you stick a finger up your ass. Typical. But I'll say that you DIDN'T get $1000 richer for sticking your finger up your ass but because you had the weird reflex of washing it in the kitchen sink instead of the bathroom!

kingfish 20298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-18, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-18 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

I'm torn. Michael's body of work on the Island and his eviction escapes have earned him a position atop the list of applicant's for the "Well Done" award, but his collection of eviction notices at the last TC pretty well solidifies his position as next to go. Where to put him?

Michael: Since he probably will be booted next week, I'll put him here so that he will have to distinction of being on top one week and booted the following week. If it's happened before, then this would be appropriate as another Ghost put to rest. If not, well, then here's another ghost to deal with in the future.

Wendell: Wendell is another guy likely to go in the near future as the castaways continue to focus their attention in getting rid of people they don't want to be in the F3 with, but who has actually managed to survive pretty well so far.

Kellyn: After giving Mike and Wendell their just applause for their play so far, now we get to those who will probably be at F3. Leading that list is Kellyn. She wasn't with the majority vote last TC, but she did vote for the eventual loser. And she should be aware that voting for Mike next time will ensure that someone besides her will leave. She should be safe for a while.

Laurel: Pretty much the same story as Kellyn, with a bit more paranoia thrown in. I see her as F3.

Jenna: My surprising (to me at least) candidate for F3. But she fits the bill as someone that others would feel that they could win against which should provide safety till the end, and at F4, her lack of resume might very well be the reason that the final IC winner would pick her to sit in the final seat.

Donathan: I'm putting Donathan down as going before F4. He isn't likely to win the crucial ICs, and he has such a likable non-combative character that he will get votes in the final voting. The others will see that and at some point will have to boot him.

Desiree: Athletic, somewhat combative and assertive. Someone that needs to go before they get too close to the end because of the threat she poses to win a critical TC. On the other hand, she might be seen as someone who wouldn't get many jury votes. I'm putting her here for now until I can get her in better focus.

Chelsea: Could be sweet meat if a lull in the emotions of the others happens and they have to throw a dart to decide who has to go next. Could also be seen as a non threat in front of a jury. Like Desiree she's in a holding pattern till further events define her fate more clearly.

Angela: Seems to still be left footed with her tribemates. Same story as Desiree and Chelsea, these three could be in any order. None will make it to F3.

Sebastian: He's a non threat, a totally benign cyst, except at F3 where he might get the male votes if the females do all the males wrong and he's sitting next to two females. So they will work it so that he's not. Don't know when though, but someone had to be here in the list, and I chose him.

Dom: He has been targeted in conversations for the last few weeks, so now that Chris is gone, and after Michael is gone, his turn will come. He recognizes that he has to change his arrogant ways, but Dom will be Dom and that probably won't happen.

Libby: Poor Libby, caught up as collateral damage when the wooden stick became a real live HI. There are times when this game really sucks.

04-23-18, 08:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
As “torn” as you may have felt, you ultimately made the correct choice for this episode—Well done!

I’m with you on Kellyn as well.

The rationale you make for Jenna in the F3 could also be said for Desiree, Chelsea and Angela. Consequently, I would not be surprised to see any one of them as Finalists.

If Laurel decides to cut loose from Dom and Wendell to join the girls, then Donathan will be toast before F4. But if that current dominant four control the remainder of the game, not only does Donathan coast to the F4...should the F4 IC winner have to decide again which one of the selected two will earn their seat in the Finals with another fire-building challenge win, Donathan should “Ryan” his way to the Finals as a result.

Dom last? Wow. Not that I care for him as a person, but he’s playing the game more proactive than most of the cast this season and he’s been fairly successful thus far as well.

04-23-18, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
I'll admit that I was being inconsistent with the placement of Michael, Wendell, and Dom. In terms of how long I think they'll last, they should be at the bottom of my list. And in terms of how well they've play so far, they should be near the top.

However, in terms of subjective likability, they are placed correctly.

04-24-18, 09:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
The post is titled “Ep. 9 Ranking,” so you did a fine job with yours.

POINT OF REFERENCE: I will be unable to watch the episode tomorrow night and may not get a chance to view it until the weekend. So, if anyone wishes to take the lead you may jump in first.

04-25-18, 04:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
Because of real life interfering, I usually don't post in Survivors until my Sat or Sun morning free time. I don't actually see it to make my notes (Hey, I take my reporting seriously!) until Fri evening. But if Michel isn't quicker than that, I will. Be happy to do so.

04-25-18, 07:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking"
I can post either Friday night or Saturday morning.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •