The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-06-18, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
Production has constantly spoiled the events of this season in promos. It was rather innocuous when it was simply missing scenes that had to be shown after the Immunity challenge and thus spoiling the IC loser but last week was ridiculous. The Next Time on Survivor had clearly shown the grill that Naviti was going to win during this latest RC and then CBS released press images ON TUESDAY that showed Bradley's torch getting snuffed.

I was lucky not to run across it before Thursday but it shows that Production doesn't care about all the spoilers. In fact, they release some to keep the relatively small spoiling community active knowing full well that most of its audience won't even go looking for those spoilers.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... Aruba 04-09-18 1
   RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... michel2 04-09-18 2
       RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... Aruba 04-09-18 3
           RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... michel2 04-10-18 4
               RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... Aruba 04-10-18 5
                   RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... michel2 04-10-18 6
                       RE: If Production doesn't Care anym... Aruba 04-11-18 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-18, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
I really don’t know what you’re talking about, but whatever these “spoilers” are, they appear to be found through some seek and search efforts. Now, had they posted whatever revealing footage you are talking about during the NCAA Finals Basketball Championship Game, then I would see your point.

Personally, it’s not an issue for me or the overwhelming majority who choose not to got out of one’s way to proactively look for this spoiling nonsense. And for those who frequent spoiler sites or relish being the Hercule Poirot of Reality TV, it seems rather silly to get one’s nose bent out of joint when they do stumble upon these “scenes.”

My guess it’s a result of either A) some bobo leaked it out by error…we all know how much Production sucks; or B) it was intentionally done knowing that the “relatively small spoiling community” gets a rise out of that crap. Purposely providing more material for their circle jerk sessions.

Do you REALLY think all those clues on the Beatle album covers and in their songs feeding the “Paul is Dead” theory just happen to pop up through osmosis??? LMAO! Of course not…the Liverpool Lads had a field day purposely putting all that stuff there just to get a rise out of the juvenile conspiracy theorists.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-09-18, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
This is what I'm talking about:

These pictures appeared on the CBS website on Tuesday, 24 hres before the show aired. It shows Kellyn on Ghost Island, Malolo winning the IC and Bradley getting snuffed. Why even watch the actual episode?

But you are right; SeeBS knows that the actual spoiling community is small and they give them things to amuse them. That by the way is why they didn't care to sue Hantz. Production secrets are much more important to keep secret than the actual results!!

And if you don't believe me, look at this picture:

That's Donathan diving from the big platform. This is the guy that, according to the story SeeBS is selling us, was so afraid to go under water he cost his tribe a challenge. Someone who dives like that isn't afraid of water.

04-09-18, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
OK, MY turn to SAY
YOU.ARE.WRONG!

And this has nothing to be with some internet troll who slaps his name on a self-made “law,” or based on a transcript from some silly site with “Suck” in it that I’m certain has spoiler information.

This is 100% personal. When I was 13, I represented NJ in a Northeast US swimming competition for ages 10-16. Obviously, I’m an outstanding swimmer and I dive to go into the water to compete. Yet, due to my ear drum getting ruptured during a botched-up tonsillectomy when I was six, if I submerge me head underwater more than four feet, I experience intense pain like someone driving a stake through my head.

At this competition, one of the competitors lost something of value he was wearing in the pool. They asked everyone to dive in and start searching for it. I went to the fellow who won my age group (a 13-year old from Rhode Island) and said I feel like a jerk for not going in and helping with the search and proceeded to tell him my story.

To my surprise he said I’ll keep you company. He informed me when he was very little his twin brother tragically drowned in the family pool. His parents pushed him to swim competitively so he would not fear the water. Clearly, he excelled and also “dove” in the water to swim. But he told me he would never go deep in the water because of what happened to his brother.

So, there you had two outstanding swimmers (who placed first and third in their age group) able to dive in the water and swim exceptional well, but in my case unable to submerge deep in the water and in his case would not submerge deep in the water.

I am not suggesting Donathan has a ruptured eardrum, nor do I assume he has a twin brother who drowned at a very early age. Point I’m making if there’s ABSOUTELY NO correlation WHATSOEVER between diving/swimming and the ability to go down deeper into the water.

Sorry, Hercule...no murder mystery solved this time...

04-10-18, 06:56 AM (EST)
4. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
Errrr... EXCEPT Donathan had absolutely NO Problems going deep underwater when Jeff urged him or, in other words, when the drama had been carefully set up by the script writer! He got it on the very first try also.

04-10-18, 06:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
I recall quite a bit of hesitation on Donathan's part to eventually overcome an apprehension that I am quite familiar with as stated in my above post. So now that you're on the "script" kick, you're giving your "edit card" a rest???

If the tables were turned on this discussion and it was ME criticizing this scene, you'd be all over me saying..."How do you know for sure it was on the "first" try?" "The EDIT could have eliminated several tries before he finally took the plunge." "Production has to fit a whole week into a one-hour telecast, you know..." Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...

Good for him that he was able to overcome his fear. And he overcame it on about as big a stage as you could ask for. Regardless where Donathan finishes, it is a moment he is sure to remember for the rest of his life.

04-10-18, 07:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
That's a big helping of Kool-Aid they've served you. Sure hope its a flavor you like.

04-11-18, 06:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?"
It’s not the first time, and I assure you it won’t be the last time, those who do not subscribe to silly conspiracy theories are labeled “Kool-Aid” drinkers.

I guess the pitcher you claim CBS uses for pouring was the same pitcher the CIA used to “convince” rational people that the AIDS virus was NOT developed by the CIA in a laboratory for the purpose of ridding the world of homosexuals as conspiracy theorists claim.

I also guess the flavor being poured is the same flavor that was served “across the pond” to discard the British Special Forces covering up the death of Princess Diana that conspiracy seekers tagged as a murder plot to stop the woman the theorists falsely claimed was carrying Dodi Fayed’s child from revealing damaging information on ex-husband Prince Charles instead of truthfully acknowledging the death as the tragic accident it was.

You just keep spinning those conspiracies and keep raising Kool-Aid’s stock whenever someone doesn’t orgasm over those theories...you do it so entertainingly well!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •