The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2829 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-05-18, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
“That is how you do it on Survivor!” Those well-spoken words by Executive Producer/Host Jeff Probst are fitting for the top rankers this week.

1) MICHAEL – And it makes sense to give #1 honors to the one Jeff directed that laudable comment toward. Taking care of day six unfinished business at last TC got Malolo on the right track, and Michael’s efforts at IC reversed the curse.
“That is how you do it on Survivor!”
Belated acknowledgement to Michel’s criticism last week on Production going straight to both tribes marching into the challenge area. Had they done that this episode, look at what we would have missed!! First off, Michael setting the record straight once and for all that his votes were for HIS game; not for some imaginary puppet master. Capped off by his solid effort to find a HII. That is how you start an episode!

2) KELLYN – While Aruba’s ears perked up, Michel had to be sinking in his seat when Ghost Island repeat visitor uttered the most appropriate word in the game—”PROACTIVE.” It needs to be repeated...”YOU THE SMARTY!” With the odds now increased to 67% and her vote not essential had Malolo returned to TC, Kellyn chose wisely.
Although we have a few articulate players this season, hard to believe anyone would be more in their element at FTC than this savvy, smart, and on-the-ball castaway.

3) WENDELL – Goes off and finds a HII while the others are napping.
Delivered big time at the RC, and was impressive finishing up what Chris started at the IC. Main reason he didn’t stay #1 is his weak “personal drama” sob story about missing his girlfriend. Having a mother or grandma fighting a terminal illness, or even the emotional drain of a divorce is understood. But “I miss my girlfriend” was pretty soft by comparison. Dude needs to man up.

These top three would be perfect finalists at FTC to cap off an entertaining season.

4) DOM – Have him here for providing the most comical moment in the episode when the challenge narrator exclaimed, “Not quite a dive; not quite a jump.” LMAO! Indicative of the middle-of-the-road opinion I have of Dom. He will have an opportunity to be the first to “reverse a curse” at the next TC with 13 castaways remaining. The preview suggests he may have to use the Legacy...or will he be victimized by his greed wanting to keep it for F6 keeping the curse intact?

5) DONATHAN – I’m sure a fair share of “Paul is Dead” believers may be hooting and hollering about Naviti “throwing” the IC to boot Bradley. Doubtful...if that was the plan we would have heard Dom yapping about it nonstop. And Donathan did not “Chelsea” his way through the challenge. He didn’t perform poorly; Chris/Wendell and Michael were just that much better. It continues to bode well for Donathan remaining Teflon-coated even as part of the minority on a tribe.

6) LAUREL – Pretty light episode for Laurel. Her athleticism remains UTR. Hoping with the upcoming merge her social game will come to the forefront. Although I think she will need a Natalie Anderson second-half of the season to be in contention for the win.

7) DESIREE – Big move for the patseque gal. So, would you still rather see James fail in the water while missing out on the Lolo show Desiree provided at the IC??? Our Jersey Girl gave the teenager a “pressing” embrace he’s sure to long remember. Even though I do not believe in curses, she gets props for the burning of the banner being her idea.

8) LIBBY – With Bradley eliminated, she becomes second on Dom’s hit list after Chris. Chris will be favored to win most individual ICs and Dom has the Legacy AND a HII. It all adds up to Libby needing to 1) become a proactive player, or 2) be a Reality Show Ho. She has shown no signs of being #1, and if her intention is to be #2 I’m pretty sure we would have seen it already. Not looking good for our eye-candy castaway.

9) JENNA – When the main source of conversation between Kingfish and I is what may be happening inside her bikini briefs, it sure doesn’t speak volumes about her gameplay. A third option could have been hiding an idol or advantage down there...but then again, this is Jenna we’re taking about.

10) ANGELA – If she was sleeping it would have been understandable; still inexcusable, but at least understandable. To know Michael is out looking for an idol and allow him to still find one?! Angela would have been most vulnerable if Michael wiped out his idol at TC. Desi from last season would have a field day with this one.

11) SEBASTIAN – Pretty much invisible this episode. While Michael and Wendell are finding idols, and Kellyn is securing her advantage, I guess Sebastian is out looking for conch, cowrie, cone snails, or whatever you call those shellfish critters.

12) CHRIS – The pitching star nails the rings on his first two tries; then takes a seat. If he is afraid of standing out in challenges, he’s WAY too late. As challenge dominant as he’s been, no way he’ll be able to “Terry Dietz” his way through this cast. It’s just a matter of time after the merge. He can look at the bright side—the “big guy” will then be able to eat as much as he feels he’s entitled to.

13) CHELSEA – Merge is great news for this inept irrelevant non-entity. Should be able to skip-to-my-loo pretty deep into the game as scores of other castaways like her have done.

BOOTED) BRADLEY – Douchebag personified. The best part of his boot will be not seeing him on the Jury to listen to his verbal diarrhea. The next time we see him he will be taking a seat on the TOP row at the Reunion Show where he will probably be ignored by Jeff as most of the top row dwellers are.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-05-18 1
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-06-18 2
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-06-18 3
           RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-06-18 4
               RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-07-18 6
                   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-08-18 10
                       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-08-18 13
                           RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-08-18 14
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-07-18 5
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-08-18 8
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-08-18 11
           RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-09-18 15
               RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-10-18 16
                   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-11-18 20
                       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-11-18 21
 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking kingfish 04-07-18 7
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking Aruba 04-08-18 9
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking kingfish 04-08-18 12
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-10-18 17
       RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking kingfish 04-11-18 18
           RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking michel2 04-11-18 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2708 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-05-18, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-18 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

For someone hanging on Jiffy's words, you missed what he said about Michael at the end of the recap: "He TURNED on his ally..."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-06-18, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Perhaps you missed reading my assessment on Dom a little more carefully? When you reread you will see I also hang on our illustrious host's words for COMIC RELIEF as well.

I admit I was laying it on a bit thick to purposely get an extra charge out of you. Alright, you can put me in the penalty box for embellishment. It's worth the two minutes!

04-06-18, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
I only read the notes you have on Michael and Kellyn because I want to write my post with as little outside influence as possible but I noticed that you were directing your comments directly at me. You should know by now that you don't need embellishment to get a reaction from me. Just be you and I'll have plenty to criticize!

By the way, we saw last night the person who is widly recognized for her BIG reactions: Eliza. You'd say she embellished too much but it did get her a reinvitation.

04-06-18, 06:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
OMG...YES. Eliza in Skankivor: Micronesia was the Queen of Embellishment. Far more over the top than her inaugural season in Vanuatu.

Eliza got the invite for Skankivor: Micronesia because she was a F4 finisher sporting a set of plastic boobies. That alone was getting her an invite despite any embellishment.

Did she ever get a callback after her obnoxious exaggerated reactions in Skankivor: Micronesia??? Don't think so...

04-07-18, 00:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
You are wrong. First of all, Eliza was just as expressive in Vanuatu. And her boobs were real. Absolutely real. Why can I be so certain? No, unfortunately not that we were intimate but she did post regularly at Survivor Sucks and some of those posters can be very direct. At the start of Micronesia, one asked her: "Whaaat happened to the boobs? She answered that she lost so much fat in Vanuatu that she never recovered her bust.

They were real and they (must) have been spectacular.

04-08-18, 12:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
She was far more expressive in Skankivor: Micronesia.

So just because YOU believe Eliza's answer to posters who had the audacity to even ask her directly such a question, you are so certain I am "wrong?" She could of had them removed and made up that story as a way to say it none of your f---ing business.

Frankly, I'm not buying that donkey's dust story about losing her lolos forever because of her time on Survivor.

04-08-18, 02:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
It's sad, so sad...

04-08-18, 03:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Darn tootin’ it’s sad.

Especially when those who get plastic boobies find out later the repercussions that may result and then opt to get them removed. It’s not as uncommon as you think.

Keeping it in the Survivor family, the first Castaway to pass away (Jenn Lyons) said in her own words, she ignored the warning signs of her breast cancer because she thought it had something to do with her implants. It was never officially determined whether her implants were directly related to her terminal cancer, but CLEARLY it was a contributing factor to her unfortunate passing.

Now a young beautiful woman with her whole life ahead of her is no longer here as a result. A true tragedy.

It’s sad...so sad...

04-07-18, 00:38 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
While this episode finished in a very satisfying manner, the road to get there was truly laborious. Besides the interminable challenges (I mean, do they really think it’s fun watching 12 adults playing with wooden blocks?) and Jeff’s unnecessary interrogations at TC, we had to go on two idol searches and one new voting advantage. All were accompanied by the obligatory flashback videos of prior seasons and how former players failed miserably. It left us very little time to appreciate the current players. It was fun to hear that Ozzy’s fake idol was cursed for the three people who touched it but then I realized that 4 people actually touched it, the 4th being Jeff himself. I think the curse turned on us having to endure him taking more and more of the spotlight.

1- Wendell:

Wendell is showing just enough challenge skills to become a force once the big guys get voted out but not enough to be considered a big guy himself. That’s just the right balance for a player especially one with a good social game like the furniture builder. For a season with so few ordinary camp scenes, we have to consider that Wendell has been center stage of two such scenes: The one when he gave Sebastian his shell and this one about his girlfriend. It shows us the nice guy that the others see and that could translate nicely into votes in the end. For him, the most important thing is that the swaps have distanced him from Dominick. He can now move whichever way he feels is best for him.

2- Donathan:

Bradley was wrong when he said that Donathan was there only for a beach vacation. We know he’s there to play but if Bradley’s opinion is shared by enough of the others then Donathan couldn’t win a jury vote. His position in the game and his non-threatening personality make him a strong contender for the final win but the impression he makes on the others will be key.

3- Libby:

Judging by facial expressions, it looked like Libby convinced Dom and Chelsea to keep her when she said that she had been loyal to her first alliance and that she could be just as loyal to a new one. Normally votes are decided well in advance but Dom and Chelsea agreed to be ready for a last minute decision and the looks they exchanged after Libby’s answer to Jeff seemed to be what they were waiting to hear. With so many eyes on her, Libby will have a hard time navigating her way to the end. Her tribe enters the merger with an 8 to 5 disadvantage in players and they are short 4 to 1 in secret advantages. Despite a numbers disadvantage, Danni managed to skate by all the way to the end in Guatemala but all we heard the other saying about her was that she was amazing and cool. Libby is much more on her opponents’ radar.

4- Kellyn:

Her hesitations at Ghost Island showed just how indecisive she can be because, just like the first time, this wasn’t a tough decision to make. Her vote would have been meaningless in a 3-1 tribe so she had to play the game especially since the odds were greatly in her favor. Now, in addition to the three idols, we have a vote doubler making the next Tribal Council more a lottery than a rational decision. However, she is right to say that the others see her as a sweet girl and she’s shown tactical abilities so she is also a strong contender.

5-Chelsea:

She makes a huge jump up the rankings by making this big move against a Naviti. From what we gathered about the original Naviti dynamics, she was closer to Chris than to Dominick so by stroking Domincik’s ego she got him to vote out one of his supporters. She greatly helped her army if that’s the way she chooses to go. She has other nice options which include this new 4 person alliance and a personal connection to Libby which could translate to an all-women’s alliance. If anyone noticed, for one of the few times lately we are merging with 7 women and only 6 men.

6-Domenick:

I’m not sure Dominick made the right choice in voting out Bradley right before the merger. For one thing, showing Libby digging in to that big piece of meat while Dominick was saying he could maybe work with her seemed a way to show that there is quite a bite to the cute girl. Also, Chelsea, Libby and Donathan all appear to be closer to Chris than they are to him so it looks like he lost an soldier in his war with Chris that is about to resume after a shaky cease-fire.

7- Michael:

Like Jeff said in his recap, Michael turned on another ally even if that still left him on the outside looking in. If Michael voted against his allies to fit in with Naviti, his actions showed that he wasn’t really considering fitting in. That was clearly evident when he feverishly searched for the idol in plain sight of everyone. That told them that he didn’t trust them so they won’t trust him either. The idol had been replaced on Day 15 and now we were on Day 18 so, if he had started earlier he would have been able to space his excursions much better and wouldn’t have aroused as much suspicion. An idol is much more powerful when it’s kept secret. It’s easily flushed when its location is suspected.

8- Laurel:

This was another quiet episode but making it to the merger was crucial for all the Malolo members. Now it’s time to take cover while the Naviti war erupts. If they can survive it, the Malolo refugees could certainly thrive.

9- Jenna:

She shared a smile with Donathan when the two tribes aligned next to each other waiting for Malolo to arrive. Besides that, she seems to continue her flirt with Sebastian, the two spending some time alone on the beach. It’s strange that no one has talked about this potential power couple. I suspect it’s because they’ll never make an impact on the game.

10- Angela:

During the reward challenge we heard her using James’ name when addressing Michael so I have to wonder if she booted the person she really wanted to vote.

11- Chris:

It’s interesting how Chris’ comment could connect to the decision he made at the very start of the season to save what he could and not risk losing it all. It was that decision that sparked the fight between Chris and Dominick and we now see that Chris’ way of thinking isn’t bad.

12- Sebastian:

Jenna is cute so Sebastian continues to be happy as taffy but not much else.

13- Desiree:

She cost her tribe the reward and nearly cost them immunity but thankfully, this wannabee hero ceded her place to Michael. I mean, just like James in China couldn’t let Denise win when she couldn’t stomach the baluts, there was a limit to the time Donathan could pretend to be aiming at the target. See, I can also bring up some old moments.

Booted - Bradley: This total dick must regret not booting Michael when he had a chance. It was Michael that got 2nd place for Malolo sending Bradley’s tribe to the Council. We really have to wonder why Naviti didn’t do like Malolo and switch ring thrower because they let it all up to Donathan, someone who certainly was never a good pitcher. The question of throwing the challenge comes back to mind.

04-08-18, 12:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
All the spin in the world will be tough convincing that Bradley gets booted for ANYTHING OTHER than just being a D!ck. Libby and Chelsea have absolutely nothing to do with Bradley being you are who you are. To even suggest giving credit to Libby and Chelsea for eliminating the irritating Bradley is a reach of monumental proportions.

Humorous backpedaling to bring up the point about not voting out Michael when it was Michael’s performance in the IC over a week later that contributed largely to Bradley’s exit. Even though Bradley is a D!ck, it’s a pretty far-fetched criticism to fault him for not applying the “six degrees of Kevin Bacon” back to the fourth TC.

Solid call on Donathan. Could certainly see him making the Finals, yet getting little to no votes for the reason you stated.

True, Kellyn’s vote would have been meaningless with a 3-1 advantage, but to announce you sacrificed your vote for a personal advantage would not be as meaningless...it could be perceived as greedy or self-centered. In the end, the obvious choice was made, but the possible damaging perception of forfeiting your vote for a personal gain would make any pause or hesitation understandable.

I agree with you about not being so sure Domenick made the right choice by booting Bradley...but I’m sure glad he did!

Had Michael not agreed to make the correct choice and cut James (who he voted to boot on Day Six) loose, James would probably STILL be flopping in the water and Michael would have been forced to burn his HII at this past TC. It’s also obnoxiously hysterical words like “ally” are thrown around when they do so much flipping and swapping. It forces players to have to realign and discard prior acquaintances. That’s more on Production than the individual players.

Granted, Donathan won’t be considering any scholarships to pitch intercollegiate baseball, but I don’t think he performed all that poorly. I honestly do not think Libby or Dom could have done that much better. Forget Chelsea. And Bradley did not have his glasses with him due to the fact it was a water IC.

04-08-18, 01:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Philip Sheppard was a HUGE Dick yet Boston Rob kept him along because he knew he'd make for a great goat. Likewise, Dom could have insisted on keeping such a succulent goat especially since he had him pegged as loyal. Libby and Chelsea had to convince him for sure.

I'm not backpedaling because I actually wrote that Bradley may come to regret keeping the far more dangerous Michael than Stephanie. I meant dangerous both as a challenge threat and as a traitor. I didn't know which facet of Michael's game would come back to bite Bradley in the rear-end but I was correct.

Kellyn probably wouldn't have had to explain anything. While we're not sure how losing a vote would be handled at TC, I believe that the player would still be asked to the voting booth only for show. They wouldn't vote but no one else would know and Jeff would simply read three votes and say the tribe has spoken as if nothing happened. We'll have to wait until next week but the Malolo group, including michael, didn't seem the type to ask questions anyway.

I'm glad he did also because this Naviti vs Malolo dynamic sucked. Ever since Kellyn told Stephanie and Jenna on the first day after the swap: "It sucks to be you", this season has gone down the drain.

Michael didn't "agree to make the correct choice" when he cut James because HE HAD NO CHOICE. All he could have done is show his loyalty by not voting against James.
As for: "It’s also obnoxiously hysterical words like “ally” are thrown around when they do so much flipping and swapping... I'll have you note that, up to the last vote, it had always been Naviti vs Malolo. So, in this case, the word ally had meaning.

How do you know that Bradley needed his glasses? Bradley was a lot of things but I wouldn't call him Mr Magoo.

04-09-18, 08:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Who’s Philip Sheppard? Please stick with REAL seasons.
No one had to convince anyone that Bradley was a D!ck. Bradley bit HIMSELF in the butt; not Libby; not Chelsea; not even Michael. You always go through such great pains to feebly harpoon the Anti-Darwin Syndrome by saying the castaway really got voted off because they were a D!ck. Now someone DOES get voted off for being just that, and you still persist to debate and purposely take the opposite side you comically support when the ADS comes up.

Perhaps I’m not completely sure how the vote forfeiture works. If Kellyn was unsuccessful selecting the advantage would she have forfeited her vote ONLY if Malolo had gone back to TC, or does she forfeit her vote the next time she attends TC?

Show your loyalty to a “dead man walking” who performed just as deadly in the water? Ally had meaning when it was five Naviti and four Malolo. And Michael was extremely loyal by sharing his idol find with the WHOLE tribe and even putting himself out there with the way he played the idol. It was a valiant effort, but it came up short. That was the ONLY TC where party lines stayed completely true. I’ll have YOU note that, the TC before Michael’s valiant effort to keep Malolo intact, Dom and Wendell casted votes for one of their own (Angela.) Michael AND Jenna voted for an original Malolo who already had all the necessary votes against her at the next TC. And the last one we saw Dom and Chelsea booting one of their original “own” in Bradley. Because of all the twists and turns, the word ally has little meaning.

04-10-18, 08:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
I'm certainly not saying that Bradley wasn't a dick or that wasn't the reason he was booted BUT MANY dicks were dragged along to the end because they were certainly going to lose the vote. Philip was just one of those but we had many of the kind. All I'M saying is that Dominick knew he could count on Bradley's vote to the end and that he would have beaten Bradley in the last FTC so, AS WE SAW, Dom wasn't sure which way to go and had to be convinced to go with Libby.

The next time Kellyn attends TC will be after the merger so a single vote there is rarely necessary. We've mostly seen votes go 8-2, 9-1 or 7-3 at the merger. It was 5-5 in Australia but that is rare these days especially with a 13 person merger. Once the game is individual, a secret advantage is worth more than 1 vote and her odds had been improved to 2 to 1 so she had no reason to refuse the gamble.

Loyalty is loyalty. You are not a loyal person if you are loyal only part time. If you remember I said that BOTH Michael and Jenna were turncoats. Of course, you only took offense at the mention of Michael.

04-11-18, 06:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
OK, so when scaredy-cats set the ADS in motion to target a stronger and a more proactive challenge threat, but use a cop-out excuse that the player they fear is a D!ck and THAT is why they got booted, they are also being idiots as well because they really should be dragging this player to the end as beatable at FTC. I’ll remember that when you inconsistently flip this rationale to erroneously argue the ADS does not exist by supporting this cop-out excuse to vote out a D!ck who is beatable in the end.

Also, with the perception that Bradley and Kellyn were a strong duo running the Naviti majority after the first swap, I wouldn’t put it by Dom to also consider breaking up Bradley/Kellyn before they are reunited at the merge. I do not believe Libby would have anything to do with that thought process.

We both agree Kellyn ultimately had no reason to not take the 67% chance and go for the advantage. I’m just saying, for the reason I stated, her hesitation was understandable. Kellyn did not know about the upcoming merge during her stay on Ghost Island, and whether her vote will be truly needed or not, the chance that her vote MIGHT be needed could easily be perceived as a greedy move forfeiting a TC vote for her OWN PERSONAL gain. Kellyn is a smart cookie who has evaluated EVERY angle before making decisions.

With two swaps and the upcoming merge, you must change strategy and rethink alliances. Just because Production decided to toss you on an initial tribe with a water liability who could lose future challenges for you and you smartly need to let him go, that’s a very weak criticism for non-loyalty. And I mentioned Wendell, Chelsea and Dom also in naming those who voted against one of their own due to all the swapping and flipping Production is subjecting this cast to. You are purposely focusing on only Michael because of the how we are ranking him differently.

04-11-18, 07:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
>OK, so when scaredy-cats set the
>ADS in motion to target
>a stronger and a more
>proactive challenge threat, but use
>a cop-out excuse that the
>player they fear is a
>D!ck and THAT is why
>they got booted, they are
>also being idiots as well
>because they really should be
>dragging this player to the
>end as beatable at FTC.
>I’ll remember that when you
>inconsistently flip this rationale to
>erroneously argue the ADS does
>not exist by supporting this
>cop-out excuse to vote out
>a D!ck who is beatable
>in the end.

Ypu're missing a couple of key points: For DOMINICK, Bradley was a succulent goat but not for everyone else. Bradley and Dominick were going to the end together so that doesn't leave much room for others. THEY'd want to target Dom's goat to open up a much desirable seat. If the goat isn't in your alliance then he HAS to go.

Also, some players like Cirie, don't need goats becauser they'd beat ANYONE facing them in the end. Someone like that would also get rid of a dick and it would have NOTHING to do with your supposed ADS.

>Also, with the perception that Bradley
>and Kellyn were a strong
>duo running the Naviti majority
>after the first swap, I
>wouldn’t put it by Dom
>to also consider breaking up
>Bradley/Kellyn before they are reunited
>at the merge. I do
>not believe Libby would have
>anything to do with that
>thought process.

Yes, I'm sure that entered Dom's mind but it wasn't part of the narative that we were shown. From what we heard, Dom trusted Bradley but DIDN't trust Libby she SHE HAD to convince him she was worth keeping.

>We both agree Kellyn ultimately had
>no reason to not take
>the 67% chance and go
>for the advantage. I’m just
>saying, for the reason I
>stated, her hesitation was understandable.
>Kellyn did not know about
>the upcoming merge during her
>stay on Ghost Island, and
>whether her vote will be
>truly needed or not, the
>chance that her vote MIGHT
>be needed could easily be
>perceived as a greedy move
>forfeiting a TC vote for
>her OWN PERSONAL gain. Kellyn
>is a smart cookie who
>has evaluated EVERY angle before
>making decisions.

Yes, she was right to pick the advantage but I still see her as indecisive. For now it hasn't been a problem but the game gets more complicated later on.

>With two swaps and the upcoming
>merge, you must change strategy
>and rethink alliances. Just because
>Production decided to toss you
>on an initial tribe with
>a water liability who could
>lose future challenges for you
>and you smartly need to
>let him go, that’s a
>very weak criticism for non-loyalty.
>And I mentioned Wendell, Chelsea
>and Dom also in naming
>those who voted against one
>of their own due to
>all the swapping and flipping
>Production is subjecting this cast
>to. You are purposely focusing
>on only Michael because of
>the how we are ranking
>him differently.

If YOU read my whole post, you would have noticed that I wrote BEFORE last week all the votes that Michael attended since the swap had been Naviti vs Malolo. So FOR HIM, it should have been about loyalty. Wendell, Chelsea and Dom have NEVER been loyal to a group so I see them as tacticians while I see Michael as an opportunist and a turncoat.

kingfish 20262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-18, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
OK, I'll give this another shot, although I really just want to list Libby as #1 and everyone else as also-rans. If you don't win, you're a loser. Also, I’d like to buy the little country of Monaco from her.

But that would be too easy, and possibly too biased. So here goes with a more itemized list:

Libby: #1. Winner.

Everyone else: Losers.

OK, this time for real:

In driver’s seat:

Kellyn: Continues to make good decisions and avoid targeting. Has a powerful advantage, and if she manages to use it wisely and has that element of luck that any survivor needs to make it, she has an unobstructed path to FTC.

Laurel: No enemies, non-antagonistic, could go on a challenge run at end to make FTC, I don't see negatives associated with her.

Donathan: Sweet kid, naïve personality, is being cultivated for votes, and has handled the narration so far. His biggest drawback is that he isn't goat material, so after the merge he may find himself as a collateral damage evictee. Still, there are bigger targets than him and as long as that's the case he'll last.

Desiree: Has emerged as a smart thinker and a sufficiently talented athlete with a stable personality able to avoid controversy and ruffling the feathers of the others. I think she's well positioned to last till after the obnoxious threats and the athletic men are disposed of. Maybe at least to F5?

Wendell Even tempered, calm in the face of adversity, not intimidating athletically. Has an HI, but for the life of me I don't see how he can conceal it whenever he takes it to TC. Which means that because everyone will know he has it after that, he better have some plans ready for how he might use it. Plans that don't involve giving it to anyone. They still have the Ghost of Lauren's 1/2 HI to exorcise.

Fence sitters:

Jenna: On the fence with her right now. I think her longevity so far is basically due to the luck of the various draws. And due to the fact that she's basically innocuous. My inner voice is saying that Chris and Dom are the next to go, but that Jenna will go after that when they have to come up with a target that is just there.

Michael: Has the stick (HI). Still riding a lucky streak augmented by an undeniable and intuitive grasp of Survivor strategy. But after the Merge he'll need a lot more luck and to keep making good strategic decisions. He may surprise me, and if he makes it to the FTC, he might just be a very popular winner. The Editors might just have given us a winner’s hint in the beginning with his quote about being the youngest out there and having to hide that fact. There would be some irony if he won out over his elders, and that always pleases them.

Libby No one except for Dom has voiced anything negative about her. Lately anyway. Female jealousy might come into play, as might the fact that she would be a vote getter at FTC and win. Unfortunately for some stupid reason the pretty girls seem to get voted off the island. Stupid Island.

These people should be the next to go:

Angela: Agree about her. She isn't making winning decisions. Socially awkward. Has a nice backstory, but doesn’t seem to be really thinking about how to win. No one seems to be targeting her yet, but she's on a slippery slope with her thinking. She might make a reasonably decent goat however, so she has a chance to go to FTC. I just don't see her going that far. She just isn't made for this game, I think.

Chelsea: Fluff. UTR.

Sebastian: Friendly guy, but no game. No strategy. It's difficult to see him lasting much beyond the merge. Maybe he'll outlast Chris, and maybe Dom, but IMO his demise is inevitable.

Domenick: He and Chris are at war, and that will probably turn out badly for both. He is already pig headedly targeting Libby for no reason other than the fact that she doesn’t immediately agree with his ideas. He unnecessarily turned her into an enemy. This type of behavior is his Achilles heel and why I put him in as one of the first two to go after the merge.

Chris: Next to go. No surprise here. Odiously repulsive personality, even pissed the placid Laurel off.

Booted Bradley: He’s been the target of the viewing audience for a while, and this week they got their wish. He’s a real dick.

04-08-18, 12:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Other than dropping Desiree and moving up Michael and Dom, your assessments/rankings are in the same ballpark as mine.

Actually, another did voice something negative about Libby—Morgan. The one who willed Dom the Legacy. I’m sure (other than her threatening good looks) that has been weighing quite heavy on Dom’s mind as well.

Dom as “one of the first two to go after the merge” is an interesting call. His Legacy advantage can be used for the first time at the next TC and he has a HII. If your call comes to fruition, he’ll be walking out with something in his pocket.

04-08-18, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
"No one except for Dom has voiced anything negative about her. Lately anyway."

Dom leaves with the HI and advantage in his pocket. Thus laying the groundwork for "Ghost Island, the Sequel".

Yeah, it is an interesting call, there would have to be a well designed and enacted conspiracy for that to happen.

04-10-18, 08:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
Like Aruba said, you have Desiree much too high and Domenick a bit too low. Looking at CTGirl's voting thread, I know you desperately want Dom gone but why have that affect your analysis?

04-11-18, 11:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
So, there's an absolute standard in rankings that I missed? Where (except in your feeble mind) does that exist? I think you missed the boat on Desiree and Dom, not me. I stand by my subjective rankings, and don't have any reason to conform to yours or Aruba's.

But I admit to having personal biases. Dom rubs me the wrong way. Don't try to tell us that you haven't been affected by your own irrational biases. Because we know better, and we have proof in your own posts here and elsewhere. (does "fat Lauren" ring a bell? Yeah, it should).

04-11-18, 01:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-18 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

First, I demand an apology for the feeble mind comment. This isn't Survivor Sucks and while I've questioned your judgment, tortured your posts, I've never insulted you personally.

Next, I know rankings are subjective but there has to be a certain degree of logic in them. Dom has been a big character, a strong player doing what he think is best to save himself from Chris. Did you read his interview over in spoilers? Very interesting. Desiree has been a weasel looking in people's bags, complaining and losing challenges.

As for Lauren, I wasn't biased: She wasn't a good player and she was fat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •