The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5858 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-18, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "

Drop your buffs! We’re randomly switching tribes... going from two to eight, then back down to three. Then we swap Production for Craft Services and Anderson Cooper for Jiffy. Just take a deep breath, call it March Madness and pick your bracket.

And don’t worry, Probst’s job is safe. Anderson has his hands full with Survivor: White House just interviewing Administration officials who have had their torches snuffed.

Mark “Stormy Weather” Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... Aruba 03-29-18 1
   RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... kingfish 03-31-18 3
       RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... Aruba 04-01-18 8
           RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... kingfish 04-03-18 11
               RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... Aruba 04-03-18 12
   RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... michel2 04-01-18 4
       RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... Aruba 04-01-18 6
           RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... michel2 04-01-18 9
               RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... Aruba 04-02-18 10
                   RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... michel2 04-03-18 13
                       RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fa... Aruba 04-04-18 14
 The Rhyme of the Ancient Spoiler kingfish 03-31-18 2
   RE: The Rhyme of the Ancient Spoile... michel2 04-01-18 5
   RE: The Rhyme of the Ancient Spoile... Aruba 04-01-18 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2805 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-29-18, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
FINDING/CONCLUSION #1 – Jeff predicts Malolo could be the worst challenge tribe ever. Seems like our host hopped on the “embellishment” wagon. Has he forgotten about the Ravu tribe from S14 – Fiji? The Aruba Commission gives Jiffy two minutes in the penalty box.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #2 – Bradley said the real “test” for him is not to be a total #@%&! Bradley tests as well as James performs in the water.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #3 – Survivor really needs to go back to subtitles when Donathan speaks like it did during the Premier. Most probably did not know what the *bleep* Donathan was saying when he answered Jeff’s question after the swap. A word in his answer was bleeped out...why? You wouldn’t have been able to understand it anyway.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #4 – Had this episode continued much longer at the Yanuya camp, we would have heard Chris break out into song about how he was “Born on a mountaintop in Tennessee...and killed a bear when he was only three!”

FINDING/CONCLUSION #5 – Wendell gives Jenna’s newfound beau a gift! Jenna is now very, VERY jealous. Hey Wendell...”Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” Especially with eyelash boy MUCH more receptive over a stinky shell than some chick putting her skanky hands on his hair. Be afraid...a guy has to sleep sometime. Unless of course, your name is Ben and you stay awake to find HIIs while the rest of the players are slumbering.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #6 – Poker players rarely reveal the hole cards they’re dealt. Yet, that’s exactly what the host attempted to do asking the castaways at TC if they lead with their “heart” or their “head.” Everyone took the bait and turned over one of their cards by answering Jeff’s loaded question...except Kellyn. She didn’t bite giving an elusive answer keeping her cards face down. You the smarty!

FINDING/CONCLUSION #7 – The Ghost Island “Soup Nazi” temporarily closed the kitchen on Day 15. “NO GAME FOR EVERYONE!”

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20246 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-18, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-18 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-01-18 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

#1. If he has, I don't blame him. I too have let them slip from memory. But 2 minutes sounds about right for Jeff, whatever the reason.

#2. But at least he's thinks he can be fantastic. Oh wait, he really is a fantastic Jerk.

#3. In Kentuck, you are learned how to spaek the way that yur grammie teached you.

#4. I'm sure the editors had to cut out some of his bragging. Like you said, there is a time limit to the show.

#5. BTW, Sebastion, you aren't winning any Mensa awards either. This is a queen conch:

I'm not sure what Sebastian had, but it wasn't a conch (often 12 inches long), it might have been a cowrie, but it might also have been a poisonous cone snail, which if still alive - and from the new-like condition of the shell it could be - can inflict a very nasty wound. Even fatal. I'm sure the producers aren't trying to up the ratings at the expense of a survivor's life. Right?

#6. Kellyn is smart. I would have really liked to hear Dom and Chris respond to that question.

#7. Not missed.

04-01-18, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
You must be commended..99% of viewers would have never picked up Wendell’s presentation as a “poisonous cone snail” or a “cowrie.” As a fisherman by profession, most would have accepted Sebastian’s “conch” call. Cowry would be the likely choice here. Seb did say he cleaned it out, and ratings did not go up as a result of any venomous wound.

04-03-18, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
Oh yeah, I had forgotten that he's a Florida guy that snorkles, surfs, etc. How could he not know what a cooch conch looks like (I think I have a Freudian spell checker. I kept it because it amused me)?

Something ain't right about him.

04-03-18, 07:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
And he lists his occupation as a "Fishing Guide."

michel2 2673 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-01-18, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
This season is getting worse by the minute so I applaud the commission for keeping busy and not packing it in.

Finding #1: The gunny thing is that, like Malolo, Ravu had an orange buff. I wonder if they are on the same beach. It could be googled but I don't care enough to do it. The commission does omit the fact that ULONG is, by FAR, the worst tribe ever, not winning a single immunity and it was ALWAYS the same losers going to TC. Mara'amu would be second worse.

Finding #2: Shouldn't the commission stick to events from the current episode? Bradley said enough dumb things in this episode to merit a comment.

Finding #3: Shouldn't a commission have translators and researchers? Budget cuts? I'll do you a favor, here is what Donathan said: "Hell, I don't know Jeff. You know; I've never met these people before, I look forward to seeing what they're all about. We've got three Naviti 2.0s here and two original Malolos. Are these guys going to stay or are me and Libby kind of f*cked? Ah! Ah! I just don't know what's going to happen, man."
Nothing to see here, really.

Finding #4: You really didn't need to find Chris. I'd much prefer if he was kept off my TV. He certainly didn't improve our perception of models!!

Finding #5: I was wondering where you were going with this until I realized that you were circuitously traveling back to your guy Ben. For all the sleep he lost, it would have meant nothing if production hadn't changed the rules to save him. Luckiest winner ever.

Finding #6: Nothing noteworthy here. Poker players have to hide their emotions to win the bigger pots. Kellyn could have bitten hard on Jeff's question that it wouldn't have changed the result one iota; James was going home no matter what was said at TC. Even moreso, while she couldn't risk him having an idol, WE know that she could have stood up, pointed her finger directly in James' face and answered Jeff by saying "I'm going to write James' name tonight."

Finding #7: The commission threw out one of my proposals by saying it would NEVER waste an opportunity to send someonme to GI. I guess the commission was wrong...again!

04-01-18, 06:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
Why are you unable to wrap your brain around the fact that MOST of the Warren Commission, although did have findings, was comprised of determinations and conclusions. The Aruba Commission is no different.

#1 – Ulong’s futility was a direct result of Koror/Westman’s dominance. Even despite that dominance, Ulong did win some reward challenges. Ravu went 0-fer. Can’t get much worse than that, and many of their losses were complete decimations. Ravu: worst ever...not even debatable.

#2 – Bradley gave himself an “A+” in this current episode. Hence the “test” reference. Granted he initiated his test from a prior episode but graded himself this current episode.

#3 – The point of this conclusion/finding is Production DID use subtitles during the Premier yet stopped when it is still needed. The Commission presents conclusions and determinations for the viewer and fan base. Viewers should not need to rely on any translators from another body; that should be provided by CBS Production. Conclusion: Production sucks.

#4 – Once again, you continue to be challenged reading the ENTIRE Aruba Commission post. #4 wasn’t to “find” Chris; it was to submit its conclusion/determination.

#5 – Apparently you are still “wondering,” so allow the Commission to hold your hand and walk you down the path. The key finding/conclusion in #5 was Sebastian getting more jacked up over a stinky shell than Jenna’s advancements toward him. Production changes things up on a regular basis; nothing unusual about that. Sure these changes become opportunities for some; and death knells for others. Spin all you like, Ben does not even have a chance to benefit from that opportunity had he not found the idols while the others slept. And Ben was made privy to this “save” at TC only after HOURS of practice Chrissy provided Devon.

#6 – No kidding James was a goner before they even walked into TC. That wasn't the point. The hand-holding continues down yet another path. The way Kellyn handled Jeff’s question was not “noteworthy” to the result of the final vote; it reinforced how smart Kellyn is. GOOD “poker players have to hide their emotions to win the bigger pots,” and are elusive to reveal their cards. BAD poker players do not hide their emotions well and/or take the bait from others to reveal their positions. Using this fine analogy, the Commission appropriately and correctly concluded Kellyn as a “smarty.”

#7 – The Commission did not throw out any proposals. Perhaps, some Spin Doctor interpreted and twisted it as such in a meager and futile attempt to erroneously label the Commission as “wrong.”

04-01-18, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
I was applauding the commission for continuing to do its work despite the mess that is this season. I don't know what you thought I was saying but it wasn't a criticism.

#1: Ravu won a reward also and it had the biggest disadvantage ever of having no shelter compared to Moto's luxury. Also, Ravu wasn't one entity but two different tribes just like Malolo. Ulong didn't win a single IC which are the only ones that matter and they were 1 tribe, the undeniable worst ever.

#2: I'm sorry I thought you were talking about his Next Time on Survivor comments. But Bradley thinking Bradley is fantastic isn't a finding, it's just an evidence.

#3: Production does suck, that's why there's a board named that way but I thought you'd thank me for my free contribution to your cash strapped organization.

#4: My conclusion is that I wouldn't even go looking for Chris, much less want to find him.

#5: Yada-Yada-Yada: The dumbest twist ever gave the title to Ben. I'm sure that if it had deprived Ben of the million and given it to say Ryan, you'd be up in arms.

#6: It seems that you don't realize that it's even worse to make it look like you are a smarty!! Strangely, you were quick to say that Chrissy made a mistake by showing she can do simple math in her head last season but you applaud Kellyn for showing everyone that she pretends to be a smarty.

#7: I had proposed that the winning tribe should lose its reward if they can't agree on the person to send to GI. You answered:

"Your alternative is good as well, but if the Commission understands your proposal, if they forfeit the reward then no one goes to Ghost Island? Well, that’s not going to happen! Not with the time, effort, and extra funds to create this remote exile location. Any alternative would HAVE to result in someone going there every episode.

Sure sounded like dismissing my idea because you thought someone HAD to be sent to GI EVERY week. Not so!

04-02-18, 08:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
Your response was not taken as a criticism. Actually, the Commission is pleased to know at least a couple Basher enthusiasts still remain. What was noted is your struggle realizing conclusions/determinations comprise a majority of the Commission’s reports. That challenge continues to come to the forefront with your fixation on “Findings.”

#1 – Both Ravu and Ulong never won an IC. The ONE RC Ravu won was after a couple players swapped out. Yes, ICs are more important than RCs, but Ulong still won THREE challenges...and that’s even taking into account the dominant force they were pitted up against. Ravu’s “disadvantage” was a direct result of losing/sucking at challenges crystalizing its place as worst ever.

#2 – Still fixated on “Findings.”

#3 – Bashes was initially set up to criticize and bash the DAWs. Although it has taken on a life of it’s own and can also apply to Production.

#4 – Still fixated on “Findings.”

#5 – Had Ben not taken advantage of the other castaways’ failure to do what astute Desi so beautifully articulated *sigh* at FTC, the Aruba Commission would have been fine with Chrissy as the Sole Survivor. A different story had Ryan been given the win because of Bitter Bettys bellyaching over getting outplayed by Ben and/or Chrissy. Although it wasn’t that type of Jury, so Ryan didn’t have a shot regardless of any scenario.

#6 – With the sole exception of maybe Michael, the beauty of Kellyn’s interaction with Jeff is it probably will not be perceived as a “smart” approach by others. You, yourself, even erroneously perceived it as Kellyn “could not” answer Jeff’s question. Conversely, Chrissy’s one-second mathematical answer to Jeff was not subject to perception /interpretation...it was a clear and blatant attempt to be Ms. Smarty-pants.

#7 – For the record, The Aruba Commission acknowledges your proposal as a much better alternative than drawing the white rock. The Commission made its determination if Production is all set up to send a castaway to GI at that stage in the game, no way will it allow the PLAYERS themselves to negate that set up. The Commission still stands behind that conclusion.
Now, if the Ghost Island “Soup Nazi” aka Production closes its kitchen, then its’s “NO GAME FOR EVERYONE!”

04-03-18, 08:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
I'm fixated on findings?? If you remember, I thought it was being very pretentious to present simple observations as Commission findings but, in the spirit of BTS, I'm going along with it but certainly not fixating on them.

Ravu wasn't one entity so we really can't call it the worst tribe ever. Most of its original members, namely Earl, YM and Michelle, thrived once they went to Moto. Ulong had always the same line-up of LOSERS.

Bashing the show itself was always part of this Board as it was called Survivor Blows originally. If you don't believe me, I picked up one of the earliest posts from the archives. Dated August-9-2000, it will show you that there have been doubters about this show integrity well before I came along:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=20&forum=DCForumID2&archive=yes

Ben is the luckiest winner ever.

It wasn't by mistake that I called Kellyn's answer undecisive it was because Jiffy asked for a one word answer. That being said, I clearly saw it as Kellyn trying to look smarter than she actually is.

04-04-18, 07:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie” "
You keep criticizing the Commission on “Findings.” The Commission even noted those ignorant criticisms in your responses to #2 and #4.

Ravu started out as one entity and was 0-fer. Can’t get much worse than that! Ulong lost to a Dominant force led by Westman.

The Warren Commission, has and even over 50 years later, will ALWAYS have doubters. Why would the Aruba Commission be any different to theorists who spin conspiracies to fit their own purposes?

Ben was one of the most opportunistic winners.

The rest of Malolo were too busy taking the hooks out of their mouths still chomping on Jeff’s bait to even assess how many words Kellyn used to allude Jeff’s loaded question while keeping her cards close to the vest.

Over and out for this week. Getting geared for tonight's episode and some more conclusions/determinations...and a finding or two just for you, Michel!

03-31-18, 02:11 PM (EST)
2. "The Rhyme of the Ancient Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-18 AT 01:32 AM (EST)

In paradise we play,
in the sand as we lay,
tho panties are stained,
and libidos restrained.
while the monkeys fuss,
the coconuts concuss,
and the beach crabs bite,
up to ankle height.
That’s enough for now,
I gotta push that plow.

Yes, dear listener and poetry aficionados, my plow is this show, which I gladly push without the help of anyone but a talented group of slithery stealthy Spy Girls, some crazy monkeys, and a dedicated corps of messenger tortoises. This is the Rumor Mills Survivor Spoiler show on KISLE, 100.1 on your FM dial, and as usual, they have delivered the most amazing, most spectacular, most cerebral spoilers the world has ever seen.

And so,
Here we go…

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #1: The opening feature is a battle of egos, with honest Dom and crybaby Chris declaring war on the other. But forget it folks, the new tribal swap/divisions will negate this, it’s just a production imagined drama that goes nowhere. However, it does present the possibility of a future double elimination that would be doubly rewarding.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #2: Chris wins the Moron of the Week blue ribbon, with his confession that he’s big, charismatic, must think ahead, and must remind everyone of this. Because of this, for some crazy reason, people think that “us models” are dumb, self-absorbed, and just a lot of things that aren’t “beneficiary to me”

He forgets to mention self-deceived, or as he would say, self-deceiverous.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #3: Dom, is the other big ego on the island, and the guy who tells the truth. Has a talking to with Libby, and because she doesn’t bow and call him master, he wants to vote her out. Libby! May the beach gods open up a beach sinkhole and swallow him whole. And make him suffer for eternity.

In his conversations, no matter what he’s saying or to whom, Dom looks and sounds like he’s lying.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #4: The newly swapped two tribes swap up again, and this time they also divide and create a new third tribe. Jeff tells them that the castaways with the new orange buffs to go to the orange mat, those with purple buffs to go to the purple mat, and those with green buffs to go to the green mat. Then they mill around, wandering aimlessly, cluelessly, for two hours until a production assistant takes each by the hand and leads them to the correct mat. It then takes them another hour to repeatedly lead Dom to the correct mat because he keeps thinking that he should be green, even though he drew the purple buff. IOW, everyone is wrong but him.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #5: Finally, bathing suits arrive for everyone. Timely because Jenna has either had a #2 accident or is in her “time”. Also, waxing paraphernalia and a hot plate are delivered to the camps because, well, the shrubbery is just getting out of hand. The girls have a party in the bush, so to speak. Chris wants to join them, but complains that a anal bleaching kit wasn't included.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #6: Angela is 2 shades of pissed off after the last TC. Those are the areas outside of her bikini and the areas under it. If she were to be technically accurate, she would have to mention the freckled areas, but maybe she reserves the third shade of pissed off for the Taliban.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #7: Bradley, “…maybe I am as fantastic as I think I am, wait, I already knew that I was fantastic…“ There’s a third ego in the competition.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #8: This week James finally doesn’t flub and cause his tribe to go to Tribal council. So, because there’s nothing for him to own up to, and he gets booted. That’s just how it goes, I guess.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #9: Kellyn, “Everything was orange or purple, now it’s turned to brown.” She was looking at Jenna’s bikini bottom when she said this.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #10: Libby and Chelsea eat wood during the IC. Unfortunately, that’s literal. Maybe this has given ideas to the producers, the show would be much more entertaining of it weren't.

Poetry in Motion Spoiler #11: Kellyn makes an elegant speech at TC, Jeff askes everyone to vote on which is more important in determining who to vote off, to go with their head or their heart. Kellyn votes for the gut instead. Very nimble. If she’s at F3, she has the chops to win it all.

Rumor Mills with the latest spoilers guaranteed to be pretty much true (ish).
(This will have to do until the Tribster returns).

04-01-18, 04:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Rhyme of the Ancient Spoiler"
Are you going to put your words to music?

You missed the funniest part of Poem #2: Chris said it wouldn't be "beneficirary" to him. Multiple syllable words are not for models, it seems.

Dom saw how Libby treated Morgan and he remembers Morgan's warning when Jeff snuffed her torch. Unfortunately, I think Libby lost the game when she let James turn the target on Libby's new friend.

Girls in bathing suit are worth many poems.

Poem #11: Lex also voted with his gut in season three and that completely backfired so I found little elegance in Kellyn's answer. It was rather just a lot of words to look smart when a simple one word answer was requested.

04-01-18, 06:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Rhyme of the Ancient Spoiler"
Let's rule out a #2 accident" in Jenna's bikini bottoms.

Your second option makes more sense. If Jenna's Aunt "Flo" was making her monthly visit, it would certainly explain why Sebastian was more receptive to Wendell's conch than Jenna's...well you get the drift.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •