The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "You're The Diamond In My Roughage""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5857 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-18, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "You're The Diamond In My Roughage""

Maybe not conflict free diamonds, but some with flaws and occlusions got their chance to shine. James was on the winning side of a challenge, so we didn't have to see him in near-suicidal "I let my tribe down" mode. Donathan shared his story about his mother and grandmother and while he didn't reveal which backwoods Baby Naming Guide yields the name "Donathan", he did use his version of the word "mee-maw". So CBS wins the Redneck Bingo trifecta with Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon and now Survivor.

And this was Chris' post-challenge rap:

“This was just me being me, and I guess it’s fair to say I was pretty hot today. I’m like a diamond in the rough. You see me glow, this ain’t pay per view, it’s a free show. I’m still shooting ‘em all dead, free throw. Mic drop.”

Perhaps, beyond Exile Island, The Island of Doctor Moreau, Thousand Island and Ghost Island there is the feared White Boy Rap Island. If so, somebody please Travelocity Chris, post haste.

It was crank (not meth) that featured heavily in the boogie board challenge with Childish Gambino... uhh... Wendell catching a wave and helping to bring home the W for the newly reformulated Naviti.

But in the end, the supersized Yoga Instructor downward dogged her way to the Ponderosa. And I could hear our own Rumor Mills sobbing uncontrollably in the distance.

Mark "Attractive people in very little clothing" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "Yo... Aruba 03-22-18 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "Yo... michel2 03-24-18 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "Yo... Aruba 03-24-18 3
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "Yo... michel2 03-27-18 6
 Land Crabs Unite! kingfish 03-24-18 4
   RE: Land Crabs Unite! Aruba 03-25-18 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-22-18, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "You're The Diamond In My Roughage""
FINDING/CONCLUSION #1 – The “Survivor Jumbotron” must have been flashing like a Christmas Tree when Jeff unveiled a platter of donuts and a carafe of coffee. One can only imagine if he tossed in a few boxes of Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts. You know, the toaster pastries with chocolate-flavored filing and chocolate frosting...and let’s not forget those tasty tiny white sprinkles speckled over the chocolate crust. The Commission concludes Stephanie and a few others would have darn near had orgasms right there on the spot. *SNORT*

FINDING/CONCLUSION #2 – There’s a fine line between “illegal” and “immoral.” The Aruba Commission could care less if obnoxiously invading another players privacy and rummaging through their personal belongings is not “cheating” on Survivor. Clearly, it’s not; but clearly it is rude, immoral and just plain trashy. SHAME on Desiree!

FINDING/CONCLUSION #3 – There would be no epic come from behind during this IC. Oh, that’s right...Chris is on the NuNaviti tribe.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #4 – Why even give a choice to any post-swap tribe of who they will send to Ghost Island? There’ll never be a consensus; just draw the stupid rocks without even asking. Or if they’re dead set on the rocks, have the winning tribe unable to decide draw rocks to determine who will be the one to select someone from the losing tribe to exile to Ghost Island.

FINDING/CONCLUSION #5 – Could they have made the winning phrase in the IC any more obvious? Well, actually they could have. Considering how much the host is in love with himself, the winning phrase could have just as easily been – FFJE * RTPOBS

FINDING/CONCLUSION #6 – Oh well, No-No LoLos! When the Ghost Island “Soup Nazi” said “NO GAME FOR YOU” it was not a good sign for Stephanie. Now all the air is officially out of our sweet Survivor blow-up doll. Oh Geez!!! The word “Nazi” was mentioned. Will the Commission be “shamed” by one of “Godwin’s” foot soldiers again?

FINDING/CONCLUSION #7 – Next time on Survivor—Everyone drop your buffs...and they leave us hanging. Will it be another random draw swap? Maybe a schoolyard pick? Or the earliest merge in Survivor history? One thing’s for sure...the Spoiler lurkers will most likely find a site to discover the fate before Wednesday. And they’ll Nostradamus why it was so blatantly obvious in the preview afterwards for good measure.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-24-18, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "You're The Diamond In My Roughage""
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-18 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

I was a bored viewer last week and that was before this atrocious episode. I'd like to see the commission coming up with findings that will give me a reason to continue watching this trainwreck.
Let's see:

Finding 1: Still hung up on those expressions. Strangely, Kellyn was, by far, the biggest embellisher. There's your second shooter but, being one of your faves, she gets a pass.

Finding 2: Bravo. I wish Steph had been able to play an idol because it's the weasel who would have been sent home.

Finding 3: Soon, you will claim that Chris fell victim of the Anti-Darwin syndrome and then I will painstakingly have to point to this demonstration of complete domination to explain why he was voted out. He chose chocolate pastries over a million dollars! Sure hope that the bug covered dough was fresh.

Finding 4: It's nice that you're trying to improve this mess. I have another alternative: The winning tribe has to make a unanimous choice or lose the reward.

Finding 5: Wow! I think this is the first time I've read a negative comment from you about the Probster. It makes me really happy and please come up with more of these findings.

Finding 6: The "Soup Nazi"!!! Yes, they should have had that character appear on Ghost Island: "No Game for YOU!" But here also I have a better alternative: Everyone should be offered a game but instead of being the penalty, losing their vote should be the price to play. If they win, not only would they get their vote back but then they'd get whatever advantage was in play. For the useless Kellyn, it would have been the same but we would certainly have seen Stephanie wagering her vote to have a chance at improving her odds.

Finding 7: You've outreached the scope of your mandate. If there are any spoilers out there, I would never use them here. As far as I know, all the promos end with Jeff handing the new buffs. Last time, we knew where Sebastian and Chelsea were going to end up and, if you look back, none of my predictions concerned those two. I thought Stephanie and Morgan would be on the same tribe but it was based on a gut feeling, nothing else.

Can I ask the Commission to look into something? Why did Ghost Island save Donathan and Chris but made sure Kellyn was allowed back in time to keep Naviti's advantage while Stephanie returned in time to be voted out? Shouldn't the "rules" be the same for all?

03-24-18, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "You're The Diamond In My Roughage""
Well, I hope the Commission’s reenactment of the “Soup Nazi” and its acknowledgement of Probst vanity were enough to keep you watching for at least a few more episodes...

#1 – Even though Kellyn clearly wears her emotions on her sleeve...sorry, Stephanie was FAR ahead of everyone this season in the embellishment department. Perhaps, you may be hesitant to agree because she was one of YOUR faves.

#2 – If Stephanie had an idol, she would have shared that with Michael/Jenna. You think Desiree would still be the choice by committee?

#3 – The Anti-Darwin Syndrome is confirmed when SPECIFICALLY STATED by those booting a proactive, dominant player. That’s when the others clearly say a player is targeted or getting votes because they fear a challenge dominance, threat to run the table, too strong, power player, etc. It’s not a “claim” when those words are literally stated by the scaredy-cats.

#4 – Your alternative is good as well, but if the Commission understands your proposal, if they forfeit the reward then no one goes to Ghost Island? Well, that’s not going to happen! Not with the time, effort, and extra funds to create this remote exile location. Any alternative would HAVE to result in someone going there every episode.

#5 – The Commission has always considered Probst a very good host for the show...even if his knows that himself. Consequently, that makes him quite full of himself. Even though Probst and Survivor have been a winning combination, the Aruba Commission should be able to come up with some more annoying traits to wet your beak.

#6 – If they cannot get the original character, how about getting Keith, the annoying cook from Survivor Outback, to wear a toque and play the role.

#7 – “You’ve outreached the scope of your mandate.” HAHA...TOO funny! OK, maybe “spoiler lurkers” was not the most accurate metaphor. “Beatle Album Clue Searchers” would be more appropriate. LMAO.

Realty Shows purposely change things up to force players to revamp and rethink strategies. Another example that comes to mind is One World when Sabrina found her idol and was forced to give it up to the other tribe that Colton was able to wave around like a loaded gun. With the next idol, found by Kim, it was changed up so she was able to keep hers for herself. Clearly the “rules were not the same for all” forcing the players to react and adapt to changes. Also, the Ghost Island condition change was announced BEFORE Kellyn and Stephanie drew the white rocks. The Commission was happy to look into your request, but will not entertain any silly notions of “secret compartments” in the bag containing the rocks.

michel2 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-27-18, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep05: "You're The Diamond In My Roughage""
#1: I liked Stephanie but not enough to affect my judgment. Probst even said that Kellyn was the most demonstrative.

#2: I don' tknow what would have happened if Steph had foind an idol, I was just saying that seeing Desiree's torch getting snuffed would have pleased me a lot.

#3: But a strong player can deflect those comments by having a good alliance and not showing off too much.

#4: If the winning team can't decide then the losing team only gets their reward if they can decide on someone to send over there.

#5: Probst is good as host (although I prefer Phil from TAR and no one could ever compare to Anderson Cooper for the Mole) but not as executive producer and editor. I think we have a clear case of the Peter Priciple!

#6: I'd go for that.

#7: Survivor and BB change things to avoid having a linear game play. Survivor's best strategy is pagonging but it's extremely boring. That's why they change things but then it destroys the integrity of the game.

kingfish 20230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-18, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Land Crabs Unite!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-18 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

Hello friends. You are listening to Rumor Mills on KISLE Radio, 100.1 on your FM dial, with the latest news from the paradise on earth they call Fiji, specifically from the remote islets being used by the newest Survivor castaways, and even more specifically from my palm tree top studio, the focal point of the world’s best and most accurate spoiler activity. Hoo boy!

Well, in normal times, at least.

We had a scare this week. Apparently there is a very crabby and uninformed listener (not you dear listener, unless you are the one – doubtful because that one is barely literate) who has besmirched, BESMIRCHED I say, the reputation of myself and that of the greatest gang of girly action adventuresses the world of spoilering has ever seen. I know that it’s not fair that one troll gets to spoil the party for all of us, but there you have it, in this world where any gutless troll can accuse anyone he cares to of anything he can think of, and know that because of the anonymity offered by the internet, he’ll never have to face anyone, this is actually possible. I called the FBI to alert them of this fiend, and they say they’ll get back to me. Sometime. Then they asked me for my name and I had to hang up.

Meanwhile the girls and I feel that we can no longer open up to an audience that has no compunction against gutless and anonymous insults, while we expose our very soul and sacrifice our comfort and that of our families at the cost of our life savings and our very security to bring you these gold nuggets while receiving this biased, unwarranted and totally fatuous besmirching. So I have decided to conclude this chapter in our lives, as of this moment, we will be off the air.

What? The telephone switchboard is lighting up like a Christmas tree? What is going on? What? What are they saying? That the everybody in the world (except you know who) is demanding that we return and give them what they so badly crave? What they claim that they cannot live without? That they know that trolls slither on the ground and lie, and only exist to cause pain and misery, not to mention out and out mischief at the expense of Truth, Justice and the American Way? And that they are begging us to continue, despite the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?

Well, who am I to deny so many such perfect spoilering? With this onslaught of love and affection, we have to continue providing this service. We shall put aside our wounded pride and give you the spoilers for this week.

And thank you friends, just when things seemed so bad and life not worth living, you give us support and succor in this time of need. Thank you. And now, on with the show.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #1: Although no one this season thought to include a few rolls of papier toilette in the luggage that they packed for this {begin sarcasm} Survivor {end sarcasm} experience (they were expecting room service, maybe?). Normally they get so backed up by the island diet that they can go a month easy without pooping. However this season the island monkeys decided that the water well was there for their excremental convenience, and all of the castaways pretty much started living by the hole the production crew dug for their latrine. It was shooting out both ends. Spasmodically gushing. They had to use handfuls of sand for wiping. Did not look pretty. Did not smell pretty.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #2: Unfortunately the monkeys also mistook one of the electrical night light sockets that the production crew installed so that the castaways wouldn’t stub their toes at night during their {begin sarcasm} Survivor {end sarcasm} experience for something that they could lick. I mean, no one has ever accused these monkeys of being intelligent hominids, but licking a live electrical outlet? Pretty sure that monkey won’t do that again. The island grid was taken down for three days until Probst could helicopter a licensed electrician in to replace a fuse. By now Survivor has been on Fiji for so long that they codified a building code for {begin sarcasm} Survivor {end sarcasm} colonies.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #3: RC – Lever, big sand bags, little sand bags, paddle spirals, insipid chest beating performance, and mike drop. Great challenge design, idiotic performance. Hopefully the practice runs were more entertaining than the actual money event.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #4: Probst thought that “to toss the Rock” meant something that involves his kidneys. An American Midwest boy that doesn’t know how to play baseball. I wonder what he thinks a “dinger“ is.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #5: How quaint for Donathan, coffee and rolls remind him of his grannie’s breakfasts with possum pie and poke salad fritters.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #6: IC, another great challenge, a combination fish reel-bodysurf-water ski challenge, with a ho-hum key-slide puzzle. I identified with the waterski analogy, holding on to that rope while the boat pulls you underwater happens to the best of us sometimes. One way to flush the alimentary canal.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #7: Really decent final appeals from the condemned three at TC. Had this viewer in tears. To no avail, but nicely done anyway.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #8: Stephanie will be missed. Hot bodies always are.

Non-Besmirched Pristine Pure Spoiler #9: Lucky for her the ref didn’t see the flagrant Technical foul Desi committed when she searched through Stephanie’s luggage for personal items. That should have been a class 1 T at least. I would have called a class 2 and sent her to the dressing room.

Rumor Mills with the latest spoilers guaranteed to be pretty much true (ish).
(This will have to do until the Tribster returns).

03-25-18, 11:41 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Land Crabs Unite!"
HMMMM, maybe your “switchboard” is hooked up to the same “Christmas Tree” as the “Survivor Jumbotron” (some theorists suspect may be on location to prompt the chosen characters who forgot the lines from their prepared scripts.)

#3 – Yes, kudos to CBS for some great challenge designs. You’ll know there’s budget constraints when curling becomes a Reality Show challenge event. Then our pal Michel will have company with other posters being “Bored Survivor Viewers.”

#4 – Probst might be thinking of the Sesame Street character upon hearing “Dinger.” He’s about the right age to have watched the show when it was at its height during his preschool years.

#5 – Believe it or not, the Commission was going to make note of Donathan’s “quaint” reminisce of his ailing grandma when coffee and donuts were being served. Great minds think alike! Fortunately for Donathan, this season is not immediately after Pearl Island with Fairplay’s “dead grandma” still fresh on everyone’s mind.

#6 – The way inept Chelsea was spinning around, a fleet enema could be another possible outcome from that IC. If Michel’s conspiracy theory of NuMalolo throwing the comp has any merit, that would REALLY be taking one for the team.

#8 – A hot body after giving birth to two kids no less. Should inspire all women who recently delivered to start taking up Yoga...or visit a plastic boobie surgeon. But it is 2018, so no withdrawal suffering. A healthy heterosexual can get all the hotties and boobage visual he desires. It’s called the internet...a rather amazing technological advancement actually.

#9 – An infraction EVERYONE here on the Basher board universally agree on. Every star and planet in the universal must be in perfect alignment!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •