The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5855 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-18, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""

Last week's two-parter introduced Ghost Island and a new bunch of bumbling, fumbling contestants here on Gilligan's Island.

I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to book either Casper or any of the Ghosbusters (I or II) cast members to make cameo appearances, so I spun the big Wheel of Keep It Interesting to introduce a new wrinkle in the game. Unfortunately, "Human Sacrifice" was vetoed by the CBS lawyers, so guess what...?

Shuffle up and deal! It's tribe reorganization time. Polish up those rѐsumѐs and try to keep your neuroses to a minimum while you forge new alliances and annoyances.

Mark "Everything's new again!" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... Aruba 03-08-18 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-08-18 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... Aruba 03-09-18 3
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... kingfish 03-10-18 4
               RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-10-18 5
                   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... kingfish 03-10-18 8
                       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-10-18 9
                           RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... kingfish 03-11-18 17
                               RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-11-18 18
                                   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... kingfish 03-12-18 20
                                       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-12-18 22
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-10-18 7
               RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... Aruba 03-11-18 12
                   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... michel2 03-11-18 14
                       RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On... Aruba 03-11-18 15
 The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mi... kingfish 03-10-18 6
   RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-10-18 10
       RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... kingfish 03-12-18 21
           RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-12-18 23
           RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-12-18 25
               RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-12-18 27
                   RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-13-18 29
                       RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-13-18 30
                           RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-14-18 33
                               RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-14-18 34
   RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-11-18 11
       RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-11-18 13
           RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-11-18 16
               RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-11-18 19
                   RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-12-18 24
                       RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-12-18 26
                           RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-13-18 28
                               RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... michel2 03-13-18 31
                                   RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo... Aruba 03-14-18 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2760 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-18, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
The Commission had to fend off some aggressive rebuttals this week at the hands of a conspiracy-happy poster. A lesser Commission would crumble—but not the Aruba Commission!

So, not any worse for the wear, the Aruba Commission presents its findings after the second telecast of Ghost Island.

FINDING #1 – Stephanie will be crestfallen when she gets her first look at the new NuNaviti tribe and discovers Morgan was voted off at the last TC. Her chances of getting Morgan to will her the Legacy got washed away quicker than Jacob’s sneakers. AHHHH, fret not our sweet Survivor blow-up doll...the Legacy has been willed to a MALE castaway. Nothing her plastic boobies, once again, won’t be able to reveal.

FINDING #2 – Last season, Chrissy’s (The Scream) expressions prior to challenges would have resulted in two-minute penalties in the NHL for Embellishment. Angela has kicked it up a notch by actually...crying?! That should constitute a five-minute major. Still, we will have those who defend these exaggerated actions.

FINDING #3 – Speaking of crying, Chris shed enough tears on Ghost Island to cry himself a river to canoe back to the next challenge. His mom back at home has health issues, so he’ll get a pass. The Commission determines should Chris AND Angela BOTH make the Finals, the Jury will need to sit in a lifeboat.

FINDING #4 – You can go to the gym and work out like an athlete; you can eat like an athlete; you may even look like an athlete...but it doesn’t mean you ARE an athlete. The Commission presents James. In the Premier, he costs his tribe an IC. This episode he was unable to get through the first obstacle in the IC on his first try. He should be ashamed...but he won’t be. He’ll do what many have done...he’ll backpedal as a meager attempt at self-preservation and claim he’s been intentionally sandbagging. What’s more—it will work because enough fans/viewers are willing to swallow that crap.

FINDING #5 – Drawing rocks to determine who goes to Ghost Island has given conspiracy theorists enough ammunition to stock the Russian Army. The Commission suspects the only debate among them will be how many do-overs did NuNaviti have until Chris selected the white rock? LMAO! *SNORT*

FINDING #6 – Morgan was ecstatic because she found another Catholic to bond with in Libby. Was that really difficult to find? It’s not like Production casted players for this season from Mecca, Saudi Arabia? Chris’s gold cross hanging from his neck should have provided her an obvious invitation.

FINDING #7 – Final words on our recent bootee. In the Premier, when Morgan stated she has a “big mouth” she meant it figuratively. With a fair amount of focus on her this episode, the Commission concludes this is even more true literally. Not only does she have one big-ass mouth, but that’s one set of choppers we saw when flashing those dinosaur teeth. Girl has tombstones protruding from her gums. Pretty sure “RIP” was engraved on a couple of them. Sadly, that epitaph foreshadowed her fate in the game.

FINDING #8 – We learned two things about Bradley this episode: 1) he’s a whinner; 2) he’s great at puzzles. That puzzle looked difficult, yet Bradley and Kellyn cut through that puzzle like a hot knife through butter. It was such an impressive display, we may need to come up with another game ultimatum: Anti-Rubik Syndrome—when scaredy-cats boot a castaway because of their puzzle-solving prowess. Given Production’s love affair with puzzles, it may even have the potential to occur more frequently than the Anti-Darwin Syndrome.

FINDING #9 – The Malolo Four on the NuNaviti tribe didn’t have to look hard for a “crack” within the Naviti Five; Chris and Dom gave them a Grand Canyon...and even provided the donkeys to navigate them through the opening. The Malolo Four took full advantage and will now share camp with the remaining Naviti split right down the middle thanks to their big move and savvy game play. Like Jeff said, “That is how you play Survivor!”

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-08-18, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-18 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Findings? You call these "Findings"?! They look more like random thoughts that occur to someone barely paying attention.

My response to Random thought #1: Ok! It seemed that production was more interested in providing the original Malolo with a fractured Navity than to put Stephanie on the same tribe as Morgan but she shouldn't have much trouble figuring out who received the advantage from Morgan. I still see her as the ultimate benefactor of that twist.

My response to Random thought #2: I've never defended those reactions, simply explained why players feel the need to show emotions to whatever Jiffy says: They want a return invitation. Make Survivor a once in a lifetime opportunity like it used to be and you'll have more controlled characters.

My response to Random thought #3: Chris was getting sort of a bully edit but what do you make of a crying bully? Because of his sick mom, we can't laugh at him but I certainly hope we aren't headed for a repeat of Adam's win in Mill vs GenX.

My response to Random thought #4: Observant viewers know that many players have sandbagged competitions in the past. It's a very smart way to avoid putting a target on your back. Anyway, why rush over these obstacles? By now, everyone knows that the race is meaningless, that the puzzle will determine everything. Why show strength when you don't need it?

My response to Random thought #5: Sending Chris to GI gave Jiffy such an interesting TC that I have to wonder if it was done on purpose. And they wouldn't need any do-overs, just a bag with two openings: One side had the 8 black rocks and the other some white rocks. Jiffy just needed to flip the middle divider when he got to Chris.

My response to Random thought #6: Ehhhh? Christians are not all Catholics... If production had cast players from Italy or South America then finding Catholics wouldn't be hard but in the States they are clearly a minority.

My response to Random thought #7. Morgan did play it fairly well. Angela could very well have been the boot and maybe it would have been smarter. Imagine Chris returning to camp and not knowing what happened. They could have lied, said they all voted against Domenick but he played his idol on Angela... Chris would be thinking everyone was with him but he'd be completely on his own. That could have been hilarious.

My response to Random thought #8: Maybe Bradley and Kellyn should have thrown the puzzle: They knew the other half of original Naviti was more divided so they should have taken the bullet. Then again, they could have fallen victim to Michael's idol. It's curious that you have no comments on the young guy's find.

My response to Random thought #9: Like I posted for Finding 7, I'm not sure voting Morgan instead of Angela was the absolute best move. Sure, Dom and Wendell are not going to work with Chris and Angela but the original Malolo have alienated Dom and Wendell by blindsiding their ally. For Libby especially, this could be costly because Morgan outed her has an untrustworthy player when James was actually to one who switched the target.

Here's something you should investigate: Will the original Malolo's contention that they are the "Best Tribe Ever" prove right? What if the next 4 or 5 votes are Original Naviti leaving us with 8 original Malolos and however many Navitis. I know, most say Koror is the best tribe ever but Ulong was such a terrible bunch of quitters that Koror's crown isn't as shiny as it appears.

03-09-18, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Let it be known out of the 888-page report with the Warren Commission, a very small percentage was dedicated to actual “findings” and an overwhelming majority of the volume were determinations and conclusions (you erroneously refer to as “random thoughts”) based on the findings themselves.

Only theorists who still believe a second gunman was in the grassy knoll, or autopsies were performed on Martians, or the Apollo 11 lunar landing was staged and scripted would ignorantly confuse the determinations and conclusions as “thoughts.”

#1 – What did the Commission conclude last week? Theorists “backing” into yet another conspiracy/script AFTER the events unfolded and the initial conspiracy/script did not come to fruition. The first “random thought” of Stephanie and Morgan swapping on the same tribe being replaced by another “random (theory) thought.” One more amusing than the last...

#2 – If Chrissy should get a return invitation it will have absolutely nothing to do with her exaggerated, annoying embellishments and everything to do with the fact that (with the exception of a couple lapses) she played a solid game the first time around. As for Angela, it will truly be a “once in a lifetime” experience. She could fall at Jeff’s feet and sob uncontrollably before every challenge and ain’t no way she’s getting a callback.

#3 – Agreed, as stated he’ll get a pass because of his mom’s health condition. You read the finding appropriately when hoping not to be headed for another Adam scenario at FTC.

#4 – OK, so what flavor of Kool-aid is James serving you? Cherry, Grape, Lemon-lime, Raspberry, Orange or Strawberry??? Agreed, the puzzle is the last leg of the challenge, but several times the margin of victory was only a few seconds. In those scenarios any time a player needed to go back to run an obstacle again, that meant the difference. You simply don’t know how close the final margin will be so you hold nothing to chance.

#5 – ROFLMAO!!!! “TURN ME ON DEAD MAN!”

#6 – Chris was wearing a CROSS for crying out loud!

#7 – Yes, Morgan did not deserve to go...Angela should have been the boot. Yet, at this early stage of the game, the threat of a HII will always be a factor. With that concern in mind, Malolo needed to target someone who 1) is perceived unlikely to actually find an idol on their own, or 2) someone the HII holder would not consider “wasting” the idol on. Given those considerations, Morgan was an appropriate choice for the Malolo Four.

#8 – Throwing the challenge would be ill-advised because you don’t know what can transpire with HIIs as you accurately stated. The Commission has never been a fan of an all-out “party search” for an idol. It is more coveted when an INDIVIDUAL goes out and cunningly finds the idol all by him or herself and decides not to share it with anyone else. Certainly we cannot forget Ben last season with his forefinger over his lips followed by a SHHHHHHHHH!. Yes, SHHHHHHHH now; Victory later.
The Malolo Four went out on an Easter Egg Hunt and hey, kudos to the kid for finding the idol. But as a result, he was forced to share his find with Brendan. Fortunately Brendan appears to be a straight-up guy and probably won’t be a prick and screw Michael over...but you never know.

#9 – The Commission concurs that James came out the winner with the “big move” Jeff was gushing over, and Libby could be the one holding the short end of the stick. But by eliminating Morgan, Naviti is split into two pairs: Dom/Wendel and Chris/Angela as you stated. The Malolo Four can now choose which pair to make a six majority and get by two more TCs.

No investigation needed to recap the obvious that out of the TWO ICs played before the switch, Malolo lost BOTH of them! No way, no how does that put them in the running as the “Best Tribe Ever.” Would they deserve tremendous accolades for taking full advantage of the tribal swap and swinging the game to their advantage? Without question. But to claim “best ever” you need to look at the WHOLE body of work, and failing in the only two ICs they played cannot be ignored.

As a former athlete from youth sports up to the semi-pro level, here’s a crash course in “sport psychology.” More times than not, the game is won even before the competition takes the field when facing a dominant player/opponent. Ulong’s demise was a direct result of Westman (and Koror’s) sheer dominance. Perhaps with the sole exception of Stephanie, Westman mentally and psychologically beat everyone on Ulong into submission, or if you prefer the term "quitting." Arguably the most physically dominant player on Ulong (Bobby Jon) flat-out said at TC, Tom cannot be beaten because he is a “man among men!” We may never see another castaway/tribe like that again. A crown so shiny you’d need sunglasses to look at it.

kingfish 20209 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-18, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Michel's definition of random thoughts is those that aren't his.

03-10-18, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
I must have hurt you deeply to get those personal attacks when I wasn't even talking to you...

But yes, calling "Spoilers" and "Findings" what we all saw are random ways of doing things. When you come up with something interesting, I'll be the first (and probably the only one considering the traffic here!) to applaud.

03-10-18, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Personal attacks? Kettle, meet Michel.

03-10-18, 06:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
I challenge opinions and get personal only when attacked myself. You came out of the blue on a post that didn't even concern you.

03-11-18, 06:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Black kettle personal attack initiator, meet Michel.

03-11-18, 06:14 PM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-18 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Pete, meet Repeat.

03-12-18, 11:30 AM (EST)
20. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Very cute. You learned that in first grade? Grow up.

03-12-18, 04:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
a writer must be able to reach his audience...

03-10-18, 03:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
The Warren Commission, whether or not its conclusions were accurate or simply "following the script", was at least well organized. Your rambling can hardly be called "Findings".

#1: I'm not backdooring into anything: I admitted I was wrong about Stephanie and Morgan but there are still at least 5 cycles before the advantage can be used, maybe even a dozen, so Stephanie still has a lot of time to put her hands on it. That was, after all, the main purpose of the prediction.

#2: Whether Angela gets reinvited or not doesn't matter. When she was in Fiji, she did what she was told: When Jiffy says something she had to Oohh! and Aaah! like the others to even dream of getting reinvited. That's what production asks of the live audience on every Late Night Show and you know Jiffy would much rather host one of those than getting sunburned in Fiji.

#3: We agree! Have you noticed that this season is a bit of a soap opera? We are getting personal stories from practically everyone who has a voice.

#4: I see you are the one drinking production's Kool-Aid! You sound exactly like Morgan in her exit interviews, all happy that she did better than James in challenges! The puzzle is always going to make the difference so why hustle? Even with his slip, James didn't put his team in trouble. And some "photo-finish" were mostly camera wizardry.

#5: I'm only suggesting how it could have happened. Laugh all you want but you don't know. I prefer being sceptical than drinking Jiffy's Kool Aid.

#6: Wearing a cross isn’t reserved to Catholics. Ozzy Osbourne wears a cross.

#7: It seems you are doing contortions to avoid agreeing with me. The Malolos knew that Angela was on her own so who would give her an idol? Can we simply agree that Malolo made a good play but it could have been better.

#8: We have to wonder now that Morgan is gone and that the Domenick-Chris feud is still in full force, if the original Naviti will simply crumble. I'm saying it would have been a good option for Kellyn and Bradley to take things in their own hands, not forcing Domenick and Chris to a Tribal Council that could have been bloody.

As for what you wrote: "It is more coveted when an INDIVIDUAL goes out and cunningly finds the idol all by him or herself..."

Stay tuned; I'll have a piece on that before too long.

#9: Once more we agree! I'll just point out that it would have been good for Malolo to play with a singleton, namely Chris, instead of a pair.

Yes, Malolo lost the first two challenges but if they wind up dominating the post merger it will be much more worthy than what Koror did. Malolo, if they are to be a great tribe, will have gone through a much more rigorous path to victory.

Tom certainly played a role in Koror's dominance but let's not forget that Ulong was pathetic.

In the 1st IC, Tom did nothing special. Ulong lost because of extremely bad strategy.

In the 2nd IC: Kim did so poorly that it seemed like she was throwing the challenge. Koror's "buddy" system won it.

In the 3rd IC: Jeff quit, leaving Ulong defenseless.

In the 4th IC: Coby gave Koror the win in the only contested IC of the season.

Tom did not even participate in the 5th, 6th or 7th tribal immunity challenges. Coby clearly was the MVP in the last two!!

03-11-18, 12:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
So, a Warren Commission critic may come to grips there was no shooter in the grassy knoll...but will backtrack to yet another gunman aiming at JFK from some other remote location. Or may own up to a “mistake” that three aliens weren’t dissected in Roswell...actually it was only “two.” Or the staging and scripting of the Apollo 11 Lunar landing did not actually occur at Cape Canaveral...but instead in some secret silo hidden at some secluded Midwest location. You get the drift...just move on and back into another conspiracy happy twist.

AHHHHH, Angela was following a “script.” Silly me...what was I thinking?? *SNORT*
“PAUL IS A DEAD MAN, MISS HIM, MISS HIM”

Keep doing what theorists do so well...”suggest what COULD HAVE happened.” Suggestions that conveniently only fit the "random thoughts" of the theorists.

And Pope Francis wears a cross as well... Geez Louise! The point initially made (that is sadly being purposely muddied,) and continues to be made, is Chris’s symbol of Catholicism around his neck was a perfect INVITATION to bond with someone potentially of the same religion. The reason the Commission elaborated on this finding is because Morgan darn near did backflips and cartwheels when she found out Libby was also Catholic. The appropriate finding is it really shouldn’t have been that difficult a search given this very obvious observation/invitiation.

We have always agreed that Malolo made a great play leading up to the last TC. And you are right it could have been better...it would have been better had Malolo NOT been placed in that position to begin with by getting their asses kicked in BOTH ICs!

Oh Brother...here we go again with purposely NOT putting out the best effort. Let’s NOT give it your best shot. DON’T possess a “nose-to-the-grindstone” work ethic. Be a chickensh!t and go out of your way to look for the cheapest and laziest way out.
You know, maybe it’s not a bad thing this Basher Forum is only frequented by us three. Definitely would NOT want parents raising children to read that crap.

If Malolo does successfully turn the game around, yes, they will have gone through a challenging path...but it is a path made challenging by its OWN ineptness during the first week in the game at the ICs. Hence, cannot be in the running as “best tribe ever.”

And the wheels on your bus continue to spin around...and around...and around...
One of the first challenges in Palau involved being submerged under water and pulling a rope to advance to the next stage. Everyone on both tribes struggled mightily. Westman jumped in and succeeded quite easily winning that challenge single-handedly for the most part. Also early on, everyone was squeamish about eating bugs and other kinds of vile stuff during one of the challenges at the beginning of the season. Westman took one for the team and devoured what needed to be in short order paving way to another convincing win. Westman took charge and won the shelter-building challenge for Koror that resulted in the Home Depot crew building their Swiss Family Robinson reward win—a reward that returned many dividends for future challenge victories.

Coby succeeded in the sumo wrestling on a lily pad against someone he outweighed by 30-40 pounds. Westman won BOTH of his bouts against the most physically dominating Ulong member who was probably about 15 years younger! I would even give more credit to Gregg than Coby for splitting his two bouts against a much bigger Ibrehem. By the time Ulong walked up to the 6th or 7th IC, they were mentally and emotionally psyched out and already beaten into submission by the “man of all men...” a phrase coined by the defeated tribe ITSELF at the TC immediately following that Sumo wrestling challenge.

03-11-18, 12:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Yes, the pope is Catholic; what an observation you made there!

Malolo lost two ICs but if they turn things around and get most of their members to the end then they'd certainly deserve considerations for best tribe ever like they claimed.

If your Devils lose the first two games of a season in October but wind up with a 78-2 record and win the cup, wouldn't you say they're the best Hockey team ever, forgetting about those two early losses?!!!

- Ethan and his tribe threw a challenge to gain majority; it worked out very well.

- Tyson had been targeted as a strong challenge competitor in Tocantins and in Heroes vs Villains so, when he played a third time, he swore he'd fake an injury to appear weak. He did bang up his shoulder in an early challenge and exaggerated the severity of the injury to get by. It clearly worked.

- Denise went to every single TC in her season; it helped her mightily with her case to the jury. RC on the other hand, never went to TC before the merger but was booted first when it happened!

Survivor is an evil game where good work ethics don't always give positive results.

Your love for Tom always fascinates me. Like I said, he clearly played a role in Koror's success but so did Coby, Gregg and Ian. To me, the biggest factor in Ulong's demise was their own attitude. If you remember how pathetic Bobby Jon was in challenges in Guatemala then you wouldn't put much weight on his comment about Tom being "a man amongst men". The same could be said of Stephenie who was pathetic in both Guatemala and Heroes vs Villains. BJ and Stephenie were complaining wrecks who looked like strong competitors only because they were surrounded by mactors who turned out to be total wimps.

03-11-18, 03:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only Jiffy Will Tell""
Mentioning the Pope wearing a cross was not an “observation.” It was sarcasm to further illustrate how silly and futile your attempt was to muddy the water...silliness only to be rivaled by the orgasmic enthusiasm displayed by Morgan over finding another Catholic which prompted the determination by the Commission in the first place.

The challenge that was “thrown” in Africa was not being able to solve a “damn friggin’ puzzle.” For the record, Ethan flat-out sucked at puzzles, so Ethan and his tribe have an excellent chance to lose that challenge regardless.

I didn’t watch Heros vs. Villians; I don’t know who the heck Denise is; and I don’t know who you are referring to as “RC?” Please stick with REAL seasons.
Although I do recall Jersey Girl Michele not having a date with TC until after the merge in Kaoh Rong, and if memory serves me right, it seemed to have turned out alright for her.

I will always have a love for anyone who gives optimum effort and displays a solid work ethic. Tom Westman embodied that better than any other castaway. It’s sad and pathetic that Production has moved away from that culture. Mike, the deserving Champion in World’s Apart, came the closest to emulating that culture after Tom. I would even give an honorable mention to Ben from last season for his perseverance and never-say-die approach.

I wouldn’t label Bobby Jon and Stephanie as “pathetic” in Guatemala. Challenge studs they were not; but not pathetic. Tom Westman was not the only reason Koror was the best tribe ever; he was the main reason.

When my uncle and father brought me to my first professional hockey game, only six teams played in the NHL. The NJ Devils was not one of them. Hence, I am a NY Ranger fan—first and foremost.
Your pinhead-to-the Milky Way galaxy analogy attempting to use an 82-game NHL season as a ridiculous and nonapplicable comparison to the number of challenges competed in a Survivor season is beyond laughable. But I’m in a comical mood myself, so I will humor you...
If the Devils (or any NHL team) lost the first two games and went on to post an 80-2 record and win the Cup, they would be anointed the best team ever. So I’ll tell you what...even though it is an asinine analogy, should Malolo (who lost its first two challenges) successfully boot the remaining eight Naviti members in the next eight TCs and get to the F8 with ALL the remaining Malolo tribe mates, then I will take the crown off Koror’s head and place it on Malolo’s...after I eat the hat that’s on mine!!

03-10-18, 01:37 PM (EST)
6. "The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
Once again you’re tuning into Spoiler Radio, with your host Rumor Mills on K-ISLE, the voice of truth from high above the ants down there who think they are just oh so smart and cool. But we all know that they aren’t, those ants are just the latest stupid cast of the current season of Survivor. And they’re stupid. That spoiler was for free.

So, what’s the latest, you ask? Well, this week I was pestered by a pack of wild Fiji Boy Scouts. Apparently, they were trying to earn their palm tree shinnying Merit badge, their fornicating merit badge, and their communicating with two coconuts and a string merit badge. I would never claim that they were smart, but they are industrious, ambitious and perky. And hormonal. Especially with their thoughts on the fornicating badge. They pestered my all girl spy squad to distraction. Most of the boys were in the midst of a huge puberty induced hormonal surge and god bless them for it but it did make life uncomfortable for the girls and interfered with their spying. There were some incidents, and some of the scouts got to try out their untying knots skills while being sat on by a fat Fiji sumo wrestler after being restrained. Proud to say that no scout earned his Forney badge. And no one earned a Coco talk badge either because you don’t have to be a Marconi to know that that’s stupid. Also, no one won a tree shinnying badge. I felt bad for stepping on their little fingers when they got to the top and tried to ring the bell, but not really too bad, they were pretty annoying, and it was kinda fun sending them down to the ground, one thump after another.

But you tuned in to hear the latest spoilers, the ones that your mother told you to stay away from but being the defiant little a’hole you were, you chose to ignore because you wanted the best spoilers available.

So here they are;

K-ISLE Spoiler #1: James’ only chance seems to be to take ownership of his mistakes. So says Probst. And he may be right, because so far it’s working. He finds a new way to fail each week that loses a challenge for his tribe, and doesn’t get booted. They can’t stand to see a grown man cry.

K-ISLE Spoiler #2: Which brings us to Chris. When he’s with his tribe he’s a first sergeant barking out orders, but when he gets put on ghost island he’s a whining crybaby. If he followed James’ lead and cried in front of the rest of his tribe, he might get the sympathy vote, but since no one likes a bossy bully, he’s due to depart. Oh yeah, and he’s a male model. Scum of the earth.

K-ISLE Spoiler #3: No one’s targeting Skrelli Donathan yet. Maybe no one knows about his habit of letting cancer patients die because they can’t afford the pills they need because he raised costs of from $13.50 to $750 each, pills that cost $1 to make. Or, maybe, like him they don’t care.

K-ISLE Spoiler #4: Ok, they’ve voted off the first female eye candy, Stephanie Gonzales. And they got Morgan. Now someone (Angela. Bitch!) cast a vote to boot Libby. Young, lithe, succulent Libby. She's the young wit who professed that she would act dumb but wouldn’t be dumb. Wise words, and as much wisdom as you are likely ever to hear from a Survivor cast. And no, I’m not influenced by her looks. Not much. Ok, that’s not the head on my shoulders saying that, but I am sticking with it. And if they ever vote to boot her, well, I have a stack of unshelled coconuts up here high enough to give them a nasty knot. If you hear the words “Don’t trust the cute blond”, don’t listen. Remember the coconut mortar barrage that impends.

K-ISLE Spoiler #5: So, if they received their luggage from the producers, why are some of them still running around in their panties and bras? Those aren’t all bikinis. Not that I mind, in fact, I am an advocate of hot women running around only in panties. But it does pose a question for anyone who thinks that they actually did receive their luggage. And if so, when did Survivors start having luggage? Originally they were allowed to bring a couple of personal items, but no one was allowed to actually pack a bag for use on the island. After a few weeks' display of bouncing boobies and butt cheeks, the producers have often let them have swimming attire, but not luggage. This is Survivor, dammit, not a Carnival Cruise.

K-ISLE Spoiler #6: Mike finds a Hidden idol while he and Brendon are on a treasure hunt. And Brendon, poor dumb deluded Brendon, thinks “We” have an idol. Poor dumb bastards, after 35 seasons, you should know that two on a hunt is one too many, the complications are obvious, chief among them that only one of the two will actually be the “We”.

K-ISLE Spoiler #7: Another producer tribal manipulation is evident when Probst lets the men choose buffs from the right hand, and the women from his left. This only served to somewhat even the tribes sex wise, not actually who in on which tribe, and might actually be a fair thing to do since a male dominated tribe would have an edge in strength challenges. But it is manipulation, and is fodder for conspiracy theories.

K-ISLE Spoiler #8: Kudo’s on an imaginative Immunity/Reward challenge puzzle, although the reward was pretty puny. A tarp is useful, but by itself it is comparatively weak. Budget restraints that dire, Jeff?

K-ISLE Spoiler #9: I'm interested to see how the tactic of telling everyone that your fake idol is a fake idol will work. I’m not optimistic, overthinking a ploy usually fails, but this is a unique approach. So we’ll see.

Rumor Mills with the latest spoilers guaranteed to be pretty much true (ish).
(This will have to do until the Tribster returns).

03-10-18, 07:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-18 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

If I have a suggestion to make is to get to what you call spoilers sooner and drop the introduction verbiage.

Getting to your observations:

#1: I'll have you notice that James has been on the right side of the vote each time. In fact, he directed the last vote which put his old Malolo in a great position going against a completely fractured Naviti.

#2: If you had a heart, you would have given Chris a break for this week. His personal story was worth hearing contrary to your remarks.

#3: What? You should stick to Survivor.

#4: I agree that Libby is succulent and she suddenly became an interesting player. I'd say she's safe for a while.

#5: Look at the morning shot of Stephanie and Kellyn in the morning sun: They have coats on. and if you write: "Originally they were allowed to bring a couple of personal items, but no one was allowed to actually pack a bag for use on the island" then you obviously forgot about this:

It's only starting with Pearl Islands that clothing became really limited and, at times, production went too far. It was freezing at nights in Nicaragua but they had very little to protect themselves and that's why the two girls quit. I'm glad they give some protection to these players.

#6: I think Michael would be well advised to use the idol for his alliance. If so, then Brendan would be right while your "spoiler" would be wrong.

#7: I didn't notice anything suspicious this time. Maybe production made sure to keep Domenick and Chris on the same tribe but the odds were good it was going to happen anyway. Judging by facetime in the first two episodes, then most of the interesting Malolos stayed on their original beach where an idol was still available.

#8: Imaginative IC? Race, dig, build a puzzle: It couldn't have been more formulaic. I want to see Survival type challenges. Here are some examples:

- Put a chest out in the ocean and the first tribe to retrieve it wins immunity and whatever reward is in the chest.

- Have the tribes fighting over the reward as if they were two opposing tribes truly stranded in the jungle. Whatever they win as far as supplies, they keep. The tribe that wins the most get immunity.

- Give the tribes each a compass and a map. Starting from their own beach, they have to find the reward and the immunity idol that is hidden somewhere between both camps.

#9: Wouldn't it be a spoiler if you told us how Domenick's tactic worked? Just mentioning it is hardly spoiling anything. Domenick was trying to earn trust in order to get Angela voted out; it really backfired.

03-12-18, 11:37 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-18 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

Appreciate the feedback and comments. Always welcome.

And I have a suggestion for you; Be creative and get into the swing of the "Be the Survivor" thread. Several years ago, after using quite a number of "Be the Survivor" characters I started the faux spoiler persona based on an infamous character (Missyae) on another spoiler site. Until you arrived posters on this thread have understood that and played along. No one else has just trolled this thread for opportunities to criticize other posters, which is the only creative talent you've so far exhibited.

This is Bashers, but then aim of this thread has historically been to bash Survivors, not posters. So my suggestion to you is to do something positive, and adopt a persona or two or three, whether it be an actual Survivor or a real or imaginary beach/surf/whatever denizen, and get into the swing of things.

Aruba creatively assumed the role of Commissioner, head of the Commission. And with the paucity of posters these days there are almost no end to the roles you could play instead bringing the negative baggage and vitriol you seem to delight in.

There's nothing wrong with being combative, but at least do it the vein of "Be the Survivor", and thru a character of some kind.

03-12-18, 07:42 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
I've often particpated in "Being the Survivor". I always thought that all those "extras" (Jeff's snuffer, the peanut gallery, etc...) were interfering with the fun of the thread. I could understand when all the characters had already been chosen but, if you haven't noticed, there hasn't been anyone play acting as one of the Survivors for a long time now. To me, that thread is dead for lack of participation.

Choosing to personify Jim Early, the vilest character orbiting the Survivor world, has always struck me as an odd choice. Early certainly deserves any troll that sees his work. But trolls typically make short, insulting threads like the ones you posted above. I consider my posts strong critiques of your ideas.

As a former blogger on RHAP, I always enjoyed reading the comments of those who took the time to reply to my posts. Whether good or bad, I always considered those replies has openings to engage in a discussion about the show. Likewise, you should be flattered that I read your posts, especially considering you have much less readers than the RHAP blogs had in the good years. I could ignore your posts, letting your ideas rot but so many posters have left that I want to keep something going.

If you're Early, I could be Mario and we'd have even bigger fights!! Or maybe I'll be SeeBS and sue your ass off...except, your spoilers have much less impact these days.

03-12-18, 08:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
I guess this may be an appropriate time to ask as any...

I've seen the name "Missyae" mentioned on rare occasion, with some malice I might add. Michel appears to know his name (Jim Early)

What's the story behind that/him?

03-12-18, 09:51 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
I'll try to keep it short:

According to what I've heard, Jim Early communicated with Russell Hantz on a facebook Survivor group. Hantz, frustrated by losing Samoa and feeling he was going to lose again in Survivor Heroes vs Villains, gave Early a complete boot list of Season 20. Using the username "Missyae", Early published the full list on Survivor Sucks". Unlike Survivor News who, for many seasons, would release the name of the next boot a few hours before the show aired, Early simply posted the whole boot list, spoiling everyone's fun.

With his new success as a spoiler, Early became as unsufferable as Hantz himself. He started blasting everyone on Survivor forums, behaving as if he was a King of some sort. When Mario Lanza blocked him out of the "Previously on Survivor" group, Early started his own group and made Mario one of his main targets for attacks.

Because of Early's success with Season 20, a frustrated cast member of Nicaragua communicated that season's boot list to Early who once more published it on his own group.

CBS sued Early at one point and got him to admit that Russell was his original source. You'll say it was coincidence but Hantz was booted out of his third season, Redemption Island, soon after!

You can read more here:

http://survivorrealityshow.blogspot.ca/2011/02/huge-survivor-breaking-news-missaye.html

03-13-18, 06:32 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
I’ll return the favor and try to keep my response short as well...

Marvelous, simply marvelous.

This is EXACTLY why I stated on the thread following this season’s Premier I would not go into the Spoiler Forum. Like I said, the Spoiler Forum on this Board is not the only spoiler site on the internet, and you never know what may come up.

Never did I think that statement would be so prophetic for me only one week later.

But after the dust settled, it appeared CBS did butkus. So, the “Secrecy” Contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. OK, this Early dude started to sing like a canary, but Hantz and this other castaway from Nicaragua did not have to shell out millions. Simply put, precedent has been set. This is an important point, so I will repeat:
PRECEDENT HAS BEEN SET

This should have opened up the floodgates for any former player not “given a favorable script,” but it hasn’t; that tells me all I need to know.

03-13-18, 08:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
There have been many Survivor spoiling sites so you were not exactly prophesizing anything. Source spoiling has been happening since season 4 at least, when Survivor News, also known as Snewser, revealed the week's vote for every week up to season 9. All that came from a connection he had with production.

Chill One went at it another way when he spoiled Amazon: He simply happened to land in the same Hotel that had been used as loser lodge for the season that had just finished filming. He wasn't 100% accurate but very close. He was back at it in Panama where his main spoiler failed: He had the "pilot" winning everything. Most other details however were right.

You are really oversimplyfiying things when you say that Hantz's treatment means no one has anything to say. Hantz had been production's favorite; production had stuffed his pockets with idols. So he had as much dirt on them as they had on him.

Any lawsuit against him would have revealed some very unsavory production tricks, especially about those idols. Anyone else not "given a favorable script" was probably nicely compensated for going along and keeping quiet.

Stormy Daniels is ready to return the hush money she received from your Prez to reveal her secrets but Survivors probably want to hold on to their checks.

03-14-18, 06:59 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
You completely lost me with “Snewser,” “Chill One,” and “Stormy Davis.”

If even a remote percentage of all the fixes, rigs, fouls, scripts and Production manipulations you throw around had a sliver of truth, there’d be a helleva lot more than just Hantz who would have had “dirt” on the show. And no opened floodgates...

Yep, it’s all that’s needed to know.

Well, thanks to you and Kingfish for a little more than normal lively thread this week. The Commission needs to take a quick breather and prepare for its post after tonight’s episode.

See you on the next thread!

03-14-18, 07:05 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
The main reason why the floodgates haven't opened is that wronged players hope to get reinvited. It started with Ozzy and Raro and it continued with all these 2nd Chances seasons we get.

And don't forget, players don't have Hantz's popularity so production wouldn't hesitate to sue them.

03-11-18, 11:46 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
Always a top-notch effort form the Sultan of Satire...

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #1
Well glad to see you’re not guzzling down James Kool-Aid. Guess Michel will be the only one in Bashers to provide a “spoiler” as to what flavor he is serving.

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #2
Was Chris crying because he’s whinny...or perhaps fear may have factored into the equation when lamenting about his mother’s health issue. After all...he is on Ghost Island. HA-HA

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #3
Shkreli Donathan may not be targeted in Fiji, but that will not be the case back is the US with his Witness Protection status now blown. In addition to cancer pills, he also gouged HIV drugs by 5,000%...and then has the audacity to take on the persona of a “gay” redneck! That chum-filled shark tank you proposed last week may be a safer haven for Shkreli Donathan than having to now face a gay community.

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #4
AHHHH Yes; young, lithe, succulent Libby stating even though she may look dumb it doesn’t mean she’ll play dumb was my favorite line from this Wednesday’s episode. Eye candy indeed...and unlike Stephanie, probably does not have an air nozzle on the back of her neck.

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #5
And let’s not forget the cosmetic cases for the female castaways. On S2 Outback, the first bootee brought an eyeliner for her “luxury item.” Now it would appear castaways have full run of an entire Max Factor product line.

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #6
You hit a bullseye with that spoiler...finding...determination...conclusion...all of which destined to find its way into a theorist’s bag of “random thoughts.” Yet another valid reason to snort at silly “party searches.”

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #7
Every episode provides a chuck full of actions that conspiracy theories love to cry foul over...when they’re not combing through all their Beatle album covers searching for more “clues” to confirm Paul is REALLY dead.

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #8
Production blew a lion share of this season’s budget on the props and setup for the actual “Ghost Island” exile. They couldn’t even spare a box of Kleenex for the weeping and wailing Chris. The winning tribe is lucky to even get a tarp.

Random response (not to be confused with “thought”) to your Spoiler #9
Sadly, INITATING a lie is anything but a “unique” approach. Consequently, players will lie even when not absolutely necessary.

03-11-18, 12:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-18 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

Does anyone ever confuse your ramblings with thoughts?!!

LOL!

Sorry, this one was too easy...

A few things were clearly not thought out: I'd think you'd have realize by now that, despite her breast augmentation surgery, Stephanie is a very smart lady and a good player.

Hasn't James been on the right side of the vote every time? It shows just how biased you are towards challenge performance which is about the least important phase of the game, especially at this stage.

If production was more transparent then there wouldn't be any doubts about the events we're presented. Even in exit interviews, players are followed by a production staffer and aren't allowed to say anything about some events. There are secrets that production doesn't want to be revealed so, while the fans will gobble everything, the more alert observers have questions.

03-11-18, 03:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
I don’t “ramble,” so your lame question has no merit.

OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!, so now Production conveniently throws away the “script” when it comes to Stephanie??? NO Production manipulation here...not to Michel’s Stephanie. Her advancement will be directly attributed to being a “smart lady” and a “good player?” Whereas, other castaways (and former Champions) not on his list of all-time favorites were players of Producer manipulation in seasons that were “fixed” or “rigged.” Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...

Laurel and Libby have been on the right side of the vote every time. And had Donathan not been exiled to Ghost Island for the second TC, he would have been on the right side of all the votes as well.

If the US Government was more “transparent” then there wouldn’t be “any doubts” we are visited regularly by alien Martians. If NASA was more “transparent” then there wouldn’t be “any doubts” the Apollo 11 landing was a staged hoax. If the Allied Forces in WWII were more “transparent” then there wouldn’t be “any doubts” that the Nazi Holocaust was nothing more than deceptive propaganda to further smear the defeated country.

You just keep on theorizing...it’s what you do so well. LOL

03-11-18, 07:32 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-18 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

I really sickens me that you would even think of comparing my doubts about the integrity of a little game show with Holocaust negationists. My questions are harmless; if someone believes me then we have, at best, a more alert viewer, at worst, someone who stops watching this fixed show. Negationism of the Holocaust is criminal. If someone believes that sh*t then the memories and suffering of millions is trashed and you open the door to a repeat of history. Shame on you. Shame.

As for Stephanie, you should remember that I consider them all characters in a show. The CHARACTER I see played by Stephanie is a smart player. I like that CHARACTER. But I really liked Katniss in "The Hunger Games" also. Nothing contradictory in that.

Yes, like James, Laurel, Libby and Donathan have been right each time but, if you haven't noticed, I rather like Libby, I have a good excuse for ignoring Laurel while Donathan, to me, is a recreation of Cochran, David, etc... You, on the other hand, can't stop criticizing James. I think that's extremely short-sighted.

PS. Ramblings: Lengthy and digressive.
I say it fits very well to your posts.

03-12-18, 08:07 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
Don’t be throwing any shame this way. If you weren’t so fixated on conjuring up more theories, you would see the Commission is criticizing, mocking, and bashing those who refuse to acknowledge this historical atrocity. It is one of the several stated examples to exemplify the absurd measures conspiracy theorists will go spinning unproven beliefs to fit their agendas. Shame on THEM.

What is really “shameful” is how the Commission needs to further respond and provide this accurate and obvious explanation.

James performances in the challenges thus far have been appropriate for criticism in the Bashers Forum...and I’m not alone with that obvious finding/determination/observation/random thought/ramble…blah…blah…blah…

As much as the Malolo Four on the NuNaviti should be commended for flipping the Naviti advantage, the Commission is not blowing as much sunshine up James and the others butts. Truth be told, Dom and Chris drove a wedge into the Naviti tribe on day one. That wedge carried over after the swap and was gift-wrapped and placed in Malolo’s lap. As stated on numerous occasions, kudos to Malolo for taking full advantage of their gift...it is just not the Commission’s position to overemphasis their ability opening the gift that was presented to them.

If you honestly believe these castaways are scripted performers made-up by Production (i.e. Katniss in the Hunger Games) then it is truly amazing to the point of bewilderment that you would be so passionate over your critical and/or praiseful analysis of these fictional characters.

03-12-18, 09:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
I put shame on anyone who follows Godwin's law which states: When comparisons to Hitler and his deeds are made in an online discussion, whoever made the comparisons loses whatever debate is in progress. So: loser!

You know, when you wrote: "The wedge carried over after the swap and was gift-wrapped and placed in Malolo’s lap..." it sounds a lot like you agree with me that the fix could have been on in favor of Malolo!!

There have been many instances where a divided tribe gelled when confronted by the opposition, Casaya for example. There have also been many examples when a minority was so desperate that they threw each other under the bus instead of sticking together, Solana for example. So, unless you believe the fix was on, then the Malolo four deserves credit.

Why would you be so surprised that I enjoy these characters even if I see them as partly fictional? I watched "LOST" and "The Hunger Games" with tremendous enthusiasm and both had many similarities to Survivor. I'm sure that what we are being shown is partly based on the truth, that production does use their players' personal lives for their own profit, I'm just not sure how much is fixed. Some seasons are worse than others and you will be happy to hear that most of the worse were seasons with returning players.

03-13-18, 06:22 PM (EST)
28. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
Great Caesar’s Ghost! Now you’re applying your spin to some law an individual decides to put his name on?! LMAO!!

Whoever this Godwin character is, I assure you the intent of this personalized man-made law is NOT to prevent someone from denouncing ignorant theorists who claim the holocaust never existed...or worse, have his so-called “law” thrown in one’s face when criticizing the actions of a Neo-Nazi group. OH NO!...I typed the word “Nazi”...I’m breaking the “law!!” Come on, Michel...get a grip!

I never said, nor did I even insinuate, Production placed this gift in Malolo’s lap. Dom and Chris’s testosterone levels did. This wedge was not a “fix,” it was the direct result of a power struggle between the two...and Malolo was “smart” enough to turn on the headlights while they were driving at night.

Whereas Casaya was a dysfunctional cast of characters, LaMina was not a fractured tribe on day one of the season...or whatever day Production realized they laid an egg with the 4 X 4 tribe twist and then corrected its blunder by creating the two-tribe format.

Here’s the issue with “partly fictional” and “partly based on the truth:” A fan will discriminately pick and choose when it is fiction and when it is truth based on which castaway they favor and what situation best fits their bias purpose.

03-13-18, 09:13 PM (EST)
31. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-18 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

>Great Caesar’s Ghost! Now you’re applying
>your spin to some law
>an individual decides to put
>his name on?! LMAO!!

Godwin's law has been recognized by many for a long time now.

>Whoever this Godwin character is, I
>assure you the intent of
>this personalized man-made law is
>NOT to prevent someone from
>denouncing ignorant theorists who claim
>the holocaust never existed...or worse,
>have his so-called “law” thrown
>in one’s face when criticizing
>the actions of a Neo-Nazi
>group. OH NO!...I typed the
>word “Nazi”...I’m breaking the “law!!”
> Come on, Michel...get a
>grip!

I didn't say you broke the law, I'm saying you went down its path.

>I never said, nor did I
>even insinuate, Production placed this
>gift in Malolo’s lap. Dom
>and Chris’s
testosterone levels did.
>This wedge was not a
>“fix,” it was the direct
>result of a power struggle
>between the two...and Malolo was
>“smart” enough to turn on
>the headlights while they were
>driving at night.

I know that you didn't say it but you came very close! The swap could have separated Chris and Dom but it didn't. Maybe it was pure luck, maybe it wasn't.

>Whereas Casaya was a dysfunctional cast
>of characters, LaMina was not
>a fractured tribe on day
>one of the season...or whatever
>day Production realized they laid
>an egg with the 4
>X 4 tribe twist and
>then corrected its blunder by
creating the two-tribe format.

I certainly know that LaMina wasn't divided. My point exactly was that a united tribe does not always fracture a divided tribe: Lamina failed where Malolo succeeded.

>Here’s the issue with “partly fictional”
>and “partly based on the
>truth:” A fan will discriminately
>pick and choose when it
>is fiction and when it
>is truth based on which
>castaway they favor and what
>situation best fits their bias
>purpose.

Ah! but see, I'm NOT a fan. I don't give a damn about ANY of these people. I just like the stories we are presented. I can assume that EVERYTHING is fictional and still enjoy a season. Some of my favorites have won namely, Tina, Sandra, Chris, Tom, Danni, Earl, Todd, Parvati, Natalie White, Boston Rob, Kim and Natalie Anderson. Maybe production helped them (In fact I'm certain they did help in Parvati and Boston Rob's cases) but it doesn't change anything of my appreciation of the season's story.

03-14-18, 06:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mills, "
So, what’s next?

Sadly, we have theorists still in the U.S. who say the 9/11 terrorist attacks were really a conspiracy that our US Government “invited” the attacks to occur to escalate our involvement in the war overseas. Imagine that!!

And now some jackass will wake up one morning with a scratch up his butt and decide to enact a law that talk of Bin Laden and the Al-Qaedan deeds are also off limit for internet discussion/debate?

So “shame” and “loser” labels now get hung on anyone denouncing their obnoxious and pathetic theories because of this jackass law?

Listen, if that’s the world you choose to live in and the laws you choose to covet and follow...knock yourself out. I have no “shame” to follow my OWN “PATH;” not some silly made up “laws.”

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •