The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5850 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-17, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""

With last week's two hour, double down episodes (10 &11) out of the way, we move on to the regular sized bag of rabid squirrels. Super secret agent Ben continues to report to his alliance, but it looks like they might soon hit the ejector button on the ex-Marine.

Meanwhile, the Loved Ones visit to answer our burning question... "Who would even...? Oh, I get it now."

And as Ben orders up a fake HII from some Burning Man dropout at Etsy, Ryan gets yet another firm offer to appear on the cover of Stalker Magazine.

Mark "Rewriting/Redacting the employee handbook as we speak" Burnett

Remembering Doc... 1/26/1928 - 10/15/2017
=======================================

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... Aruba 12-07-17 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... michel2 12-07-17 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... Aruba 12-08-17 3
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... michel2 12-08-17 4
               RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... Aruba 12-08-17 7
                   RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... michel2 12-08-17 9
                   Aruba's #3 kingfish 12-09-17 11
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "No... kingfish 12-08-17 6
   Chrissy kingfish 12-10-17 19
 The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not... kingfish 12-08-17 5
   RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... Aruba 12-08-17 8
       RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-08-17 10
           RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... kingfish 12-09-17 12
               RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-09-17 13
                   RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... kingfish 12-09-17 14
                       RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-09-17 15
                           RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... kingfish 12-09-17 16
                               RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-10-17 21
                                   RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... kingfish 12-11-17 22
                                       RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-11-17 23
                                           RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... kingfish 12-11-17 24
                                               RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-11-17 25
                                                   RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... kingfish 12-11-17 26
                                                       RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to... michel2 12-11-17 27
 Mike kingfish 12-10-17 17
 Ben kingfish 12-10-17 18
 Chrissy kingfish 12-10-17 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2713 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-07-17, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
A rather lively episode. The Aruba Commission expects similar liveliness with the responses...

FINDING #1 – Chrissy is on the warpath with Ben because the player she assured was her #1 (as we definitively heard after the merge) and dropped down to #7 (as we definitely heard her explain to Ryan) actually had the “nerve” to take a similar approach and put other players over her on his pecking order. A “hypocrite of all hypocrites.” She can thank her lucky stars Ben did not take the game to a personal vengeful level as Chrissy did; if so, he could have easily used his one vote at TC to send both of her faces walking.

FINDING #2 – Our Hustler Honey appropriately hung a label “liar of all liars” on a castaway in her parting words. The Commission appropriately noted the “hypocrite of all hypocrites” in it’s first finding. Which brings us to Mike: the “snitch of all snitches.” He’s shown thus far he’ll narc out anyone in a New York minute. The US Department of Justice administers a Witness Protection Program to protect snitches. CBS’s zero tolerance policy against anyone striking another on a Reality Show should serve the same purpose to protect Mike.

FINDING #3 – Several weeks ago the Aruba Commission reported former Survivor Champion Tony Vlachos filed a lawsuit for patent infringements on his “Spy Shack” when Ben hid to listen to strategy discussed around the well. It has come to the Commission’s attention his claim has been thrown out of court on the ground that numerous players employed this similar strategy. With that fact stated, WHAT THE HECK WERE ASHLEY, DEVON, AND LAUREN THINKING???!!! The one place you NEVER talk strategy is around the well JUST FOR THAT REASON! Arguably the biggest “DUH” moment of the season.

FINDING #4 – Jeff stated at TC the Survivor “Gods” were not happy with this cast’s blatant disregard of the advantages and idols Production bends over backwards to reward the more proactive players. Biblically, this unhappiness resulted in 40 days and nights of torrential rain or the leveling of the city of Sodom. Ben’s successful play of his Idol he did not blabber to others may have satisfied the “Gods” enough to spare the Fiji Islands.

FINDING #5 – Knowing his chances of winning the IC against Ashley were slim to none, Devon negotiated a back massage from Ashley. At least he’ll be laying on his belly when he collects on the deal sparing him the sight of her adolescent skin condition.

FINDING #6 – Is the Aruba Commission’s eyes playing tricks on itself, or does Ashley’s father bear a striking facial resemblance to Troyzan?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-17, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
Finding #1: Your bias shows because Ben was clearly the first to turn against Chrissy. Even when Chrissy talked about eliminating someone from their 7, she named Ashley first.

Finding #2: I'm usually the one denouncing snitches but here I think Mike played it perfectly: Everyone was lying to everyone so he told some truths. Ben and Lauren had betrayed him first so he made sure one of those two would pay.

Finding #3: Finally! Your commission is rather slow in dismissing faulty cases but that's the problem with the legal system... Compared to the early seasons, these players live in a very restricted area so finding a spot alone to talk isn't easy. Going to the water well has been the natural method so I can't agree that this is the "biggest Duh moment" but they should have waited for one of Ben's interviews.

Finding #4: There are way too many bobbles in play these days so I was very happy when Mike threw that idol in the fire. Added bonus, the advantage was wasted and Ben's idol is also gone. Now if they can keep from hiding another one...

Finding #5: I'm amazed at how you get caught up on details. Ashley is a very nice looking woman and I'm sure she'll look terrific at the reunion once she's out of the sun for whole days.

Finding #6: Really? You are even bold enough to call that a "Finding"? Besides the hair, they were nothing alike.

12-08-17, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
#1) Chrissy was first when she clearly told Ryan, after the others are pagonged out of the game Ben would be the first to go when the F7 are forced to turn on their own. Not something you would say about your #1. It was only AFTER Chrissy’s attempt to justify 1 = 7 did she discover during the TC vote that the first player she planned to boot at F7 found a better position with Lauren, Devon, and Ashley. Her personal vendetta against Ben is hypocritical in every sense. She is VERY fortunate Ben is not as hypocritical as her in nature, otherwise his one vote would have put Chrissy out of the game.

#2) Yes, Mike played pretty much the only card he had...being a snitch. I don’t recall Mike promising anyone to keep the secret, so technically he didn’t lie. Actually, those who enter the Witness Protection Program do so because they are telling the truth as well. Lauren betrayed Mike by giving him her II shell? Really?? If handing someone an advantage is a sign of betrayal, every future castaway to play the game would want to be “betrayed” like that every day!

#3) Once again, the Commission just reports findings. It is the Judicial System who dismisses cases. And yes, the Wheels of Justice move at a snail’s pace...so your “Finally!” snark should be directed at the Courts; not the Commission. So many former players have been busted by the well...so YES...it was a “DUH” moment for Lauren, Devon, and Ashley who should have known better. Short of a Ben IC run, those three had a path to the Finals. Chrissy’s hypocritical vengeance coupled with Ben showing zero signs of any IC run, made that path more realistic. Now, not only did they muck it up with that “DUH” moment, it put a golden handle on the million-dollar mop handed to Chrissy.

#4) The extra vote wouldn’t have helped Lauren, so not sure I would classify it as “wasted.” And Ben played his idol perfectly...a rarity on Survivor these days. Now that we’re at F6 and idols do not come into play at F5, you might see one more find at the very most, but chances are you’ll probably get your wish.

#5) The Commission thought YOU of all people would appreciate being a stickler for "details." LOL. We are in agreement Ashley will look terrific at the Reunion. As been stated many times before, if it was socially acceptable for men to enhance their appearance on a daily basis (as women are able to do) we’d be the most awesome looking species on the face of the earth.

#6) HMMM, a resemblance seemed apparent from the neck up.

12-08-17, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-17 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

I think it's time to decommision this bunch of vagaries you pass as findings!

Vagary #1: It wasn't hypocritical at all: Chrissy tried right away at the merger feast to get back with Ben but he all but ignored her and then he became dictator Ben. Staying with him would have been dumb.

Vagary #2: For me, a snitch is someone who tells on someone else for the fun of it. Mike was in a do or die situation so it was more self defense than anything else. Lauren betrayed Mike at the merger when she turned on the Yawa alliance. The shell was useless but Mike certainly made the most of it!

Vagary #3: A commission is there only when there is a need for it. Many are simply waste of money. At least you don't cost anything!

Vagary #4: It was wasted because it wasn't used. If Lauren and the others had played it better then it would still be in play.

Vagary #5: Ashley looks very nice NOW!

Vagary #6: I thought more of Tarzan than Troyzan!

12-08-17, 07:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
#1 – To even entertain the argument that Chrissy’s actions toward Ben is anything but hypocritical shows your obvious bias.

#2 – So the reason a snitch is forced to enter a Witness Protection Program is because he/she did it for “the fun of it?” A rather twisted interpretation. And the reason it was “do or die” for Mike is because it was the ONLY card he could play as a result of pretty much sucking at other facets of the game.

#3 – The fact that Kingfish was the ONLY poster participating in the “Be the Survivor” thread, forming this Commission does qualify as a “need” to add some participation to this dying Board.

#4 – OK, if Lauren did bring her extra vote advantage to TC she could have voted for Ben again. Then Jeff would have read SEVEN votes for Ben that didn’t count instead of six. Oh yeah...she really “wasted” that precious opportunity. LMAO.

#5 – The Commssion presumes you probably don’t have HDTV. Not that it's making fun of you...especially in light of the fact Aruba does not have a cell phone.

# 6 – If you thought Ashley’s father face looked more like Greg instead of Troyzan, then it is understandable how you think Askley’s face looks very nice NOW.

12-08-17, 11:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
#1: From what we saw, Ben was the first to turn on Chrissy and Ryan so I don't see any hypocrisy in Chrissy calling Ben a jerk and wanting him out.

#2: I don't have problems with informers who reveal crimes and lies, those who need the Witness Protection Plan. I call snitches those who tell on their neighbours just to put them in trouble. Mike didn't suck at this game; he put his trust in Ben and Lauren and both betrayed him. It's their continuing lies that Mike revealed.

#3: I'll conceed the point that this board needs help but you could have taken on a less self-righteous role.

#4: The advantage never came into play so it was wasted.

#5: I do have HDTV and I see that the sun has affected Ashley's skin but it doesn't take away from her beauty.

#6: If you still think Ashley's father looks like Troyzan then you can't see straight.

kingfish 20066 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-17, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Aruba's #3"
Hear hear! Now it's much livelier.

12-08-17, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep12: "Not Going To Roll The Die""
#1. The Wicked Witch of Fiji.

#2. "Out Lie, Out Snitch, Out Hypocrite".

#3. How to break up a winning plan in one simple lesson.

#4. I did hear an ominous rumble from the Fiji volcano.

#5. At this point in the game, and imaging how hormonal Devon must be at this time of his life and now that he's been deprived (as are we) of some very comely ladies on the island walking around in their underwear, I think Devon is not going to turn "it" down because of a little facial blemish. Downwards from that blemish lies the glory.

12-10-17, 01:36 PM (EST)
19. "Chrissy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-17 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

eh!

12-08-17, 02:55 PM (EST)
5. "The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
Hello, my children, gather round and all will hear, of the midnite ride of "The stupidest HI Play of the year".

It's a story fraught with deceit, name calling, and blatant hypocrisy, Yes, it's another episode of Survivor, where back stabbing is the name of the game, and Hidden Immunity Idols come in pairs.

I, Nasty McBathrooms am here to tell you all about it. BTW, I just did a genealogy search and am amazed to find that I am a direct decent of Old Crappy McBathrooms who led Scotland out of the Open Pit Latrine age into the Outhouse Era. Imagine that. The money is gone, somewhere along the way my ancestors flushed his fortune down the tubes, but still, heritage is heritage, and the McBathrooms clan is a name that will make you wash your hands. And that is really something.

Something else that is really something are the killer spoiler that my dependable band of Really Really Raunchy Mata Hari Spy girl graduates of the Really Really Raunchy Harem School of Metaphysical Torture Techniques and Party Till You poop have gathered. They have a strict code of conduct that they follow, the first rule of which is to follow no strict rules of conduct.

So, without further ado,

It was twenty years ago today,
Nasty taught the girls to play,
They've been going in with all the style,
But they're guaranteed to raise a ****,
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known thru all the jeers,
Nasty McBathroom's spoiler of the year,

Spoiler of the Year #1; Kids (looking at Michel), it's that time again to play "Show your Bias". Alas, with Lauren gone, there will be a shifting of personal bias for 'some', but for the 'some', there will always be bias as well as blue sky reasoning and circular logic.

Spoiler of the Year #2; I would like to present this as an "I told you so, they should have booted Chrissy last week, and Lauren would still be here", but I can't. Lauren did it to herself, and whether Chrissy was still alive or not, Lauren would still be gone. She pulled one of the most (IMO) unfathomable, not to mention idiotic moves, in Survivor history, giving 1/2 of her HI away thus rendering it unusable and rendering herself vulnerable to eviction. This has happened before (or an equivalent move), but it is still the single worst and stupidest ploy known to Survivordom. And giving it to a member of the opposing alliance? Unbelievable. This was only the last in her litany of errors that began with telling Ben all about her advantages, but certainly the most egregious.

Spoiler of the Year #3; It still stands that they should have booted the most dangerous player opponent last week, as shown when "Chrissy, the Wicked Witch and a Fanged Beast", emerged from behind her smiling façade. With a venom heretofore undetected in her, she promised Hell, Damnation, and slow castration for Ben for not obeying her orders and trying to play a game that benefitted him, not her. A Witches' vengeance is very scary. Which promises a very entertaining episode next week. If they boot her then they better douse her with water or at least hide her broom.

Spoiler of the Year #4; There were many tears when the family members came out. With the way Jeff introduced them there were some potentially awkward situations. When he asked who they would like to see, and if another parent, sibling, child, or anyone had emerged, there might have been tears of a different kind. And maybe a booting of a different kind.

Spoiler of the Year #5; Ryan disappeared into the folds of his Dad's shirt when the two of the hugged, with only his head and lower legs showing. It looked like a two headed four footed Siamese twin. You can see that boy's belly button from behind.

Spoiler of the Year #6; One doesn't often see a HI played with better timing that the one Ben played, certainly not at the previous TCs where HI after HI has been wasted. Ben received all the votes (which doesn't bode well for him next week) but one, and Lauren was booted with that one vote. Next week, Ben's consolation prize will be a fake HI that he fashioned himself. I'm sure that Mrs. Ben will be pleased to receive that instead of the Mill.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

12-08-17, 07:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
I'm digging the song parody. But I'm afraid it will remind Michel how he thinks "Paul is Dead Man" and how he "misses him."

#1 – No need to show your membership card for the Local Carpenters Union, because your Spoiler #1 hit the nail right on the head!

#2 – I agree a Chrissy boot would have made more game sense than JP. If she wasn’t Michel’s “darling” for this season, I’m certain we would have been deluged with Conspiracy Theories galore as to why/how Chrissy is still in the game.

#3 – Chrissy is using that “broom” to clean up all the self-destruction going on this season. That broom she was handed could very well come with a million-dollar price tag.

#4 – Considering the orgasmic reactions we’ve seen over veggie wraps and a plate of spaghetti, I’m mildly surprised we only saw tears and not a chest full of sedatives to be administered by the medical team.

#5 – But surprisingly we didn’t see his heart beating wildly through his skin during this IC. HMMM, so obviously the IC when we DID see that had to be strenuous as the Aruba Commission so accurately concluded.

#6 – I’m sure Mrs. Ben would rather have the million over a fake HI. But the real question to ask her is would she rather have the million or a non-hypocrite for a husband?

12-08-17, 11:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
I like the song parody also but Aruba, I'm the one who is saying that "Paul is Dead" is a fabrication of the fans while you are the one insisting it was a conspiracy. Get your facts right.

#1: I simply found her boring and she was boring up to the end.

#2: I've already told you that I think production helped Chrissy with the swap. I'll add that i could see an interviewer talking to Devon and Ashley saying something like: "You can't decide between JP or Ryan? Well, I'm sure the season will be more interesting if you keep Chrissy and you do want your season to be interesting, don't you?"

#5: There simply wasn't a close up of Ryan's chest.

#6: I wonder how Kelly feels about being married to a jerk?!

12-09-17, 12:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-17 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

#1. Not true. At first you found her to be fat.

12-09-17, 01:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
Even Sis called her fat!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't because she was fat that I ranked her low, it was always because she was boring.

12-09-17, 04:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
Her sis was actually pointing out her weight loss. And even though there were and still are people that are even more boring than Lauren participating this season, you didn't feel the need to point that out about them.

Hence, bias.

12-09-17, 05:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-17 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

"Her sis was actually pointing out her weight loss..." because she was actually fatter before!

I don't think there are any boring people left, far from it actually. The only one comparable to Lauren was JP and I couldn't exactly call HIM fat! Still, I had him even lower than Lauren most of the time.

And I'll have you know that any personal list is going to be biased by its very nature. At least I'm not blinded by hatred for this season's best player like someone we know.

12-09-17, 08:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-17 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Ashley's pretty boring, even though she's the last of the pretty women she's still pretty bland. And from before, no one can touch JP for his level of boring. Lauren had a much livelier time on the island than did JP, going back to her argument at the earlier TC to avoid votes, her formation and execution of the Rebel Alliance™ plan, and her participation in the last TC. She was actually pretty lively.

Another theme this season that we should mention is the voting off of the boring people. Not all of them were of course, Pat and Joe certainly weren't, but there were some stiffs who had no where near the action Lauren had.

True about Lauren having been heavier before, everyone was that, but contrary to what you claimed, her sister was actually commenting on Lauren's weight loss, not, as you claimed, calling her fat.

12-10-17, 06:45 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
Man! I can't believe your love for Lauren!

First, I'll contradict your premise:

- Lauren's argument at the earlier TC didn't avoid any votes because Pat was a goner from the start.

- She didn't form the Rebel Alliance™ ; Ben and Devon did that in the episode BEFORE the reward.

- She didn't execute the Rebel Alliance™ plan; Devon did that. She simply said they had to get rid of one of the 7 and then, ACCORDING TO YOU, that plan was messed up by going for JP instead of Chrissy.

Then, you have the audacity of saying that most of the people voted out were boring just to save your love's reputation! I'll give you that Kat and Simone didn't bring anything to the show but that's simply because they didn't have time. Pat, Alan, Ali, Jessica, Desi, Cole and Joe were certainly NOT boring. So that leaves only Roark and JP as boring people who played at least 3 episode.

Ashley has been quite entertaining actually: She was first caught in a power couple alliance with JP, giving us some funny confessionals about her feelings towards him then she had the smarts to vote against him. She also had great moments on Levu when she stole Devon from the grips of the Healers and then did her best to pry Desi away from Joe which would have worked if Levu had gone to a 2nd TC. Then, she played the smartest of the rebel alliance, knowing they had to go after Ben right after JP. If Ashley had been successuful your beloved Lauren would still be here.

And when you say someone lost "some rolls" I'm sorry but that implies that person had many rolls to start and that means that person was fat. Are you even denying that???????? Look at some early pictures, please.

12-11-17, 00:11 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
What is really remarkable are your transparent attempts to deflect an argument. Your hatred for Lauren has transformed in your mind into being my love of her. Oh well, when rational argument is no longer in your favor, I guess deflection is your last resort. For the record, she isn't my type, but she has been entertaining and an admirable Survivor contestant who played an admirable game up to the last when she made her unfathomable fatal error. And I also admire a single mom who must perform very a demanding and strenuous job every working day of her normal life, then come home and make a life for herself and her daughter. So, there’s a lot to admire about Lauren which you fail to discern because you’re blinded by her “fat” and because she seems to you to be “boring”.

You are still trying to convince me that she didn't present a very cogent argument at that TC. But try as you will, I still have the DVR of it, and nothing you can say will change the recording. The only one you are deceiving is yourself.

I also still have the recording of the formation meeting of the Rebel Alliance when she picked Ben, Ashley, and Devon to go on the reward with the intention of getting them to form the alliance. At that same reward Devon and Ben added their neat little spy plan. Again, you are only deceiving yourself.

You are really fighting for this 'Lauren is fat’ theme, aren’t you? Again, those are not my implications, only your inferences, and neither are necessarily accurate. You should work on those prejudices. I have maintained, that she was a muscular woman with arm, leg, and basic core strength, and that was borne out with her Challenge wins. Sure, like most contentants, she had some superficial extra weight. I'm sure that they all have lost weight, especially Ryan, but I don't think I ever read where you thought they were also fat. Ryan was bone thin to start with, and I'm very sure based on observation that he is even thinner now. But he certainly wasn’t fat to begin with.

If you want to see real jelly roll fat, visit Walmart someday.

As I said, there were other very boring people this year. You named them and proved my point, so thanks for that. Plus, Alan an Jessica while not totally boring, certainly didn't provide the entertainment value that Lauren ended up providing.

Ashley hasn't been totally bland, true, but she provided nothing in the way of entertainment compared to what Lauren contributed. Except that she was easier to look at. Obviously, you have been so busy denigrating Lauren that you missed the TC speech she gave at Pat's eviction which probably (at least possibly) resulted in a deflection of votes to Pat, her four-person alliance formation (Ashley had an alliance with JP? Wow, how exciting! A two-person alliance with the other most boring survivor at the time) and her strategizing (which backfired) and agitating in the last TC. When Ashley was barely heard at all over the ruckus Lauren was providing.

12-11-17, 09:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
It's hilarious that you say I am deflecting when YOU couldn't even bring yourself to comment on her boot in Aruba's rankings! You must have been heartbroken and so disappointed in her absurd move.

BTW, I named 4 people that were boring which, out of 18 isn't that many. You were even serenading one of them so how was I making your point?!

12-11-17, 01:17 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-17 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

I am pleased that you are entertained. What would this world be without laughter anyway, right? That we might not agree on what is amusing really isn't important.

BTW, check out Spoiler #2 above. Like you, between this thread and Aruba's, sometimes I don't repeat my self. Also, you must have missed an allusion to her in the title of this post. There was also an allusion to Connie, in case you missed that too.

You named 4 people that could be considered boring in the earlier part of the game, thus reinforcing my assertion of just that, that there were boring people then. We might quibble over who they were, and I might (actually, I certainly did) have serenaded one of them, but she didn't necessarily escape the boring category by being scenic. So thanks again. (some advice; recognize that when being thanked it is appropriate to at least feign graciousness).

Another point which I hope doesn't bring on your usual histronics - hopefully we can mutually avoid that. And it is that this thread can also be used for posters to pretend to be various survivors, and playfully (and sometimes not so playfully but always with attempted tongue in cheek humor) jibe with other BE THE posters as if they were on the island. A virtual Survivor experience. I became the Spoiler who always posted alerts of events that had already happened or sometime of imaginary events, and others took up roles they picked for themselves.

And Aruba has chosen the role of the commission to judge these idiots for reasons real and imaginary. In addition to the survivor roles themselves, we used to have a coconut gallery, beach crabs (who would sneak up on the survivors, pinch them and scurry off - yeah, that was me too), offshore whales, cannibal gangs, monkey observers, and others.

It's actually kind of fun to remove oneself from in serious in-depth analysis and just go rouge. Not that this isn't fun too, but I would encourage you to let the lighter side of your formidable self participate in that too. I won't debate this, it's totally up to you, but it can be fun.

12-11-17, 06:59 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
If booting 5 boring people out of the 12 that have been voted up to now is enough for it to become a theme, it doesn't change the fact that Lauren herself was boring.

Yes, I remember fondly the "Be the Survivor" of old and I participated quite a few times, once as Corinne if I remember correctly. It got to the point where no one was playing a Survivor but was part of the gallery so that took a lot of fun away for me.

12-11-17, 07:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
And also our Sig maker is AWOL. I hope he hasn't met a grim fate.

I enjoyed it though. My secret (before I started the spoof on Missaye) was to only post when there was a reason to post. Not just when all there was to say was "oh you cad, you backstabbed me!" or something similarly trite.

12-11-17, 08:56 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Two Faces of Eve, or How to not play the Shell Game"
Yes, this place isn't the same without Tribe.

12-10-17, 01:24 PM (EST)
17. "Mike"
Mike;

"My strategy is to just be the Island Wacka-Doodle and somehow make it thru! Obviously that's what made Lauren give me 1/2 of her HI."

Mike

12-10-17, 01:27 PM (EST)
18. "Ben"
Ben

What! Heck no. No one can out Wack-a-Doodle me! Especially not a blitzed out so called Doctor who probably graduated from Medical school in outer Mongolia.

12-10-17, 01:38 PM (EST)
20. "Chrissy"
Chrissy;

"They let me live! Fools, but they will pay for their mistake with their lives, slowly and over a roasting pit with a spit shoved up their wormy asses.

And I will have a pair of marine balls hanging from my new belt made from the hide of Lauren that I skinned off her last week."

Chrissy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •