The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ranking the New DAWS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2233 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-08-17, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ranking the New DAWS"
With Aruba looking for conspiracies everywhere except right in front of his eyes, I’ll go ahead with this week’s list.

Since the three tribes haven mingled yet, I can’t really rate a player from one tribe against someone from the other so I’ll go by tribe and place them in order of preference which is also a lot like their order of efficiency.

1- The Heels –

Kicking up her Heels- Jessica: Up to now, Survivor has been very easy for Jessica: She hooked up with the boy toy of the tribe and she hasn’t attracted any negative reactions from the others. That could quickly change if they go to TC. If not, she could be on the same kind of ride as Michelle.

Head over Heel - Desi: That’s what probably happened to many guys who met this beautiful woman. Strangely, no one seems to have noticed her! Along with Mike, she did a good job on the puzzle part of the challenge, recovering from the early deficit to give first place to her tribe.

Well-Heeled - Mike: The doctor handled the game calmly despite Joe’s attack. His calmness also served him well in the challenge. I hope he’ll turn the game on Joe.

Brought to Heel - Cole: He saved his tribe by doing most of the underwater work but he really looks like a follower instead of a thinker. Jessica has him in her pocket and even Joe used him to get the idol. Cole simply had to tell Joe that the diagram was indeed the raft and that he had to dig around that area to find the idol. That would have given Cole all the time in the world to go to the well alone. He wouldn’t be facing the problem of voting out Joe with an idol.

Cooling her Heels- Roark: She’s had two very quiet episodes. Normally that would be a sign that she is safe for a while but after seeing how the editors colored Simone purple then I’m not entirely sure.

Achilles’ Heel- Joe: Why did he sit out of the challenge? Did he want his tribe to lose it? They had a clear disadvantage in the physical portion of the challenge. If he doesn’t step up in challenges then his idol won’t do him any good. He reminds me of Tony but I hope he’ll get booted for playing too hard too fast which is exactly what should have happened to the cop. I’m hoping we’ll see his heels as he heads down the walk of shame.

2- The Zeroes –

Zero Hesitation - Chrissy: It didn’t take long for this underdog to take over the tribe. She talked to everyone and soon realized who would be her best sidekick. Her alliance with Ben reminds me a lot of the Tina-Colby duo of S2 and she even looks a bit like that season’s winner. Being tied to Ben can certainly help her but she may have to get rid of him before the end. An ex-Marine with a good social game would be impossible to beat in front of a jury. I was hoping she’d see the potential of using her idol as a decoy down the road because nothing looks more like a real idol than an expired real idol. She will have to be careful after a swap though because Ryan knows it is expired and we all know that Chrissy and Ryan will wind up “randomly” on the same tribe after the first swap.

Zero Concerns – Ben: He is well liked by everyone so if he can ride Chrissy’s strategic coat tails, he could go far. It’s a good thing that the conditions have been very mild up to now because no one in production dares tell him to say that Survivor is harder than the military.

Zero Celsius – Ashley: She doesn’t seem to realize the precariousness of her position. If the Zeroes go to TC, Chrissy and Ben won’t vote out Allan because they’d find themselves 2-2 against her and JP. They’d send her out first then deal with Allan.

Zero Fahrenheit – JP: Is anything going on up there? I don’t think so.

Zero Kelvin– Allan: He’s the absolute zero of his tribe. He was in a great position but he had to stir the pot. That’s probably a symptom of CTE. Some of his night scenes reminded me of Dreamz who always looked lost. That cannot be good.

3- The Hustler Honey – Ali: This hot woman has really found a nice niche in her tribe. It’s as if she was the Honey of the Year and was surrounded by lifetime subscribers to the magazine! They’ll do whatever she wants. Since the vote was going to be between Simone and Patrick, production tried to make us think she’d go against her guy but we’re not as dumb as they think we are. She could have trusted Simone but the Auburn connection she has with Patrick is much more valuable.

The Nerdy Teenager - Ryan: I like this guy even if he was cast to fill in Cochran’s role. He is playing the game but he should have adopted Todd’s strategy: Keep someone weaker than himself. Simone should have been his Courtney. I’m surprised that he hasn’t gone looking for the tribe’s idol. Is he waiting for a clue? He should know that production hides the idols about as well as a teenager placing his copies of Hustler under the mattress, thinking mom would never find them there!

The Dumb Jock – Devon: He looks so dumb that it could help him in the game. How can anyone look at him and think that he could be a strategic threat? He could slip through the cracks.

The Fishmonger – Lauren: She will be in trouble if her tribe returns to TC. The boys will certainly keep their Hustler Honey over her.

The Party Boy - Patrick He’d be better suited sitting in one of Hustler’s Stripper clubs than playing Survivor. Maybe that’s where casting found him!

Booted – Simone: She will be as quickly forgotten as last month’s Hustler Honey. Being the weakest, she had to start playing hard from the start but she simply sat there so she totally deserved the boot.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ranking the New DAWS Flowerpower1 10-09-17 1
   RE: Ranking the New DAWS michel2 10-09-17 2
 RE: Ranking the New DAWS Aruba 10-09-17 3
   RE: Ranking the New DAWS michel2 10-09-17 4
       RE: Ranking the New DAWS Aruba 10-10-17 5
           RE: Ranking the New DAWS michel2 10-10-17 6
               RE: Ranking the New DAWS Aruba 10-11-17 10
                   RE: Ranking the New DAWS michel2 10-11-17 13
 RE: Ranking the New DAWS kingfish 10-10-17 7
   RE: Ranking the New DAWS michel2 10-10-17 8
       RE: Ranking the New DAWS kingfish 10-10-17 9
   RE: Ranking the New DAWS Aruba 10-11-17 11
       RE: Ranking the New DAWS kingfish 10-11-17 12
 RE: Ranking the New DAWS jbug 10-14-17 14
   RE: Ranking the New DAWS michel2 10-15-17 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 2124 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-17, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
This assessment is so good, I wish you HAD posted it in Spoilers. LOL. Keep it up, michel!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-09-17, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Thank you, FP, it's nice to see you over here. You're handling things nicely in Spoilers and I prefer to bash them.

Aruba 2632 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-17, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Nice job! Of course, I would expect nothing less from you.
Point of clarification - The Aruba Commission does NOT “look for conspiracies.” The Commission was established to examine conspiracies conjured up by theorists with no proof of existence.

I will expand on your “HUSTLER Stripper Club” analogy to rank this tribe:

ALI could fit the role of a featured dancer...so long as she doesn’t perform with wet hair. She certainly has Patrick eating out of her hand.

RYAN would be the patron who blows his paycheck in ten minutes on the first dancer who offers him a lap dance. Fortunately for Ryan there’s no stripper poles on the set of Survivor and Ali’s not giving lap dances. He’s keenly aware of where he stands among hot women, so I believe he will stay grounded despite Ali’s “Hustler Honey” status.

After the Ryans of the world empty their wallets, the performers would then gravitate toward the DEVINS which prove to be far less prosperous because Narcissism kicks in and they feel they don’t need to pay.

LAUREN would picket in front of the club or attend town council meetings to shut them down to vent her jealousy and bitterness for not possessing a Hustler Honey look.

PATRICK would embarrass himself in unruly fashion. Whereas being a “Wild Banshee” gets him a hashtag from CBS Production, in a stripper club some bouncer would grab him by his auburn hair and toss his sorry ass out to the parking lot.

As for questioning why you suspect Ryan hasn’t looked too hard for idols...if you’re concerned about raising suspicion among your tribe mates it could hamper one’s search efforts. Especially when we’ve already witnessed JP being subjected to a butt naked strip search and Mike having to endure the bullying antics of Sluggo.
If you want to complain about how Production hides idols, what about just having an idol placed in someone’s bag *cough* Chrissy, or even placed in someone’s lap *cough* Colton.

I’m not high on the HEALER TRIBE as of yet.

I would place DESI at the top because she provides eye appeal without the dog-in-heat factor.

I like MIKE for the same reasons you mentioned on your list.

I would have JESSICA & COLE share the same rank because they share the same libido.

Who the heck is ROARKE???

We agree with the bottom rung on this tribe. Yes, I would like to see JOE aka "Sluggo" blindsided, although I think it will be the horny toads who would orchestrate his demise, not Mike.

ZERO Tribe + Chrissy:

CHRISSY is my favorite after Ep. 2. She must be pinching herself over the fact she’s been placed on a tribe with a lot of dull tools in the shed. But to her credit she is making the most of that opportunity.

Yes, BEN is well-liked by everyone. This will pay nice dividends after tribal switch and the eventual merge so he will not need to ride anyone’s coattails. Also, I suspect the endgame will have a few challenge studs remaining, so there’s also no need to go on an immunity run to carry a partner.

JP & ASHLEY have found themselves in a precarious situation, and yes, I agree Ashley would be the first one at risk.

Other than skin color, I’m not seeing an ALAN/Dre comparison. Dre was a racist bigot. I attribute Alan’s aggressive behavior to the possible lingering effects of Roid Rage, although CTE could also be a probable diagnosis as well. Should Alan and Sluggo end up together after the tribal switch, I pity their tribe mates. Strip searching would become a morning ritual. Sluggo might blow his cover as a Law Enforcement Officer by instructing the suspects to squat and cough.

As for the BOOT victim...I agree SIMONE’S lack of social graces did her no favors, although I don’t think it would have made much difference in the end. Ryan and Lauren were bound to bond both being unattractive misfits. And with Ryan using the idol he found minutes into the game to pull in Devin, that’s half the tribe. Yeah, I know Patrick’s annoying zaniness was documented to make us think he was at risk, but like you said, “we’re not as dumb as they think we are.”

10-09-17, 09:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
I'm glad you liked my list and I really appreciate your input. I do have some points to make though:

1- There are always ways to look for idols without raising too much suspicion. First, every player gets asked to film interviews away from the tribe. Those session are very long, much longer than the 15 second clips we see on the show. So, if you're already away from the tribe for an hour, you can use 10 additional minutes to look around. It's not like the Australian Outback where the tribes had dozens of acres to explore because, nowadays, the tribes are roped into an area not much larger than a football field or two. Also, everyone has to go to the bathroom so that can give you some search time. Looking for wood and getting food or water also give you time for searching on the side.

2- Chrissy told us Ben wasn't a strategic player and I beleive her. That means he'll need someone like Chrissy to guide through the votes just like Colby needed Tina to tell him what to do. That, to me, is riding coat tails.

3- The Alan/Dre comparison, for now, is based on two factors:
a) Both were quick to react.
b) Both had night vision close ups that made them look lost.

10-10-17, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Given your clarification I understand where you’re coming from with the Alan/Dre comparison.

If the tribal area is no larger than a football field or two, then it would be easy to see anyone searching for an idol whether they are returning from an interview, finding firewood, or taking a dump. Just because I understand one’s apprehension for fear of getting caught looking for an idol, it doesn’t mean I endorse it. I will still credit those who proactively search harder and successfully find idols over those who are less proactive and are scaredy-cats of getting caught. So I do agree when you say shame on someone for not looking harder; but on the same token I get why they would be hesitant.

And in Ryan’s case let’s understand he is fresh off an idol find where he was ultimately forced to hand it over to someone else. Do you put yourself at risk of painting a huge target on your back looking for something that may not be all that significant? Conversely, in Cagayan when Jeff announced an Idol with special powers was out there to be found a scavenger hunt ensued. Everyone was in clear view of each other during that frenzy because they believed the potential reward was worth the risk of others knowing they may be in possession of that special idol. In the words of the Cagayan Champion, even “Pillow Morgan” got off her butt to look for the idol.

Ben will not get to an endgame by riding one partner’s coattails. With the tribal switch you do not know if that partner will even be in the game come merge. Ben will advance because he gets along with others and is no slouch in the challenges.

Colby’s advancement in the endgame at Outback was due to his challenge run to individually earn his immunities. Those IC wins were without Tina’s help. Ensuring your own safety by proactively winning ICs is NOT riding coattails.

10-10-17, 08:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
People are going to be suspicious anyway. I don't think JP and Ashley even ventured out of camp and Alan was still all over them for having an idol. I'd play it quietly unlike David but I would go out there every chance I have.

When you need someone to tell you how to vote then you are riding that person's coat tails. Colby never understood this game or rather never was interested in playing this game so he followed Tina's guidance. Without her, we twice saw him completely lost, completely apathetic. I believe Ben will be more engaged in the game but still needing Chrissy's advice.

10-11-17, 05:19 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Without Tina, Colby still advances to the end. Even if the boot order may have been a little different, big whoop, that's hardly being carried. Before the tribal switch was introduced the following season in Africa, pagonging was the "cool" thing to do with minimal guidance. It's not like riding the back of a player who wins and earns his way into the Finals.

We saw him completely lost alright...when he made a $900,000 blunder and handed the million to the one who rode him to the end. LOL

If he was really the total muttonhead you try to make him out to be, no way the History Channel would have made him the host of his own Reality Show.

10-11-17, 07:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Without Tina's guidance Colby was going to boot Keith in episode 4. In fact, Colby wanted Keith gone in episode THREE!! That would have certainly led to Ogawhore's pagoning so no, Colby doesn't make it to the end. Also, it was Tina who directed the vote to Varner at the merger. Without Tina's great acting job during the women's visit to the other tribe, then Kucha would have figured out that Jerri had received votes. The 3 Ogawhore women looked so tight that Kucha figured they had led every vote and that all previous votes had been distributed between the men.

Colby wasn't lost at the finale, he did exactly what he wanted to do.

Kim Kardashian and the housewives of New Jersey have had their own reality TV show so your point is?!! ROFL!!!

kingfish 19918 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-17, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-17 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

I'll play, even if I am a bit tardy (been on the road MLBing). Haven't read your posts or those of any other posters who shall remain nameless (Aruba) yet, but I'm sure that after I post this and then compare them to my really really intelligent opinions, that all of you will stand up an applaud my insight and declare that they were totally wrong headed and would like to take back everything that they said that wasn't in direct agreement with me. So, let us procede with my dismantling of all of your opinions. Although you will be inclined to do so, please, no self flagellation necessary unless you feel a need for it.

I do agree with keeping ratings within each tribe. And the use of mocking nicknames.

The Heal thy Selfers;

Desi - Beautiful, sensible, has intelligent confessionals, likes me (I'm assuming), this lady is a keeper.

Mike & Roark - Eh!

Jessica - Apparently Jessica is thinking with her cooch, and falling for the bottom feeder food source (Ref. write up on Cole) does not bode well for her, or speak well of her common sense or taste. Unless she's thinking of him as one night stand material, then maybe she will get some credit from me in the future. Let's see how that plays out, does she just have a frisky nature (I could approve of that), or is she just a fuzzy cooch brained idiot? She's not likely to last in any case because although I generally approve of ladies who think with their cooch, she's competing with Joe and Cole for bottom spot.

Joe - He's only second to the bottom because he blundered into the right strategy to get the HI, he showed Cole the HI clue. If he had shown it to anyone but Cole, he probably would have not had the location of the HI pointed out to him. But he picked Cole, the only person within 3000 miles dumb enough to interpret it for him. The fact that Cole was able to interpret the clue and Joe was not does blur the bottom feeder status lines a little, but Joe did fumble luck his way to holding the HI, and that gives him a little more status, approximately one angstrom higher.

Cole - How dumb can one survivor be? He gives Joe the key to finding the HI, which Joe admits that he could not have done without Cole's help, and then he declared that he now has the power! He is below a bottom feeder, he is bottom feeder's food.

Then Cole does Joe, who Cole apparently doesn't realize is ultimately a competitor in the game, a solid by obscuring the clue on the tree for no good reason except to protect the fact that Joe (not Cole) has an idol. He is actually what bottom feeders food feeds off. Scum food. Scum food food.

Giros;

Chrissy - Made the best play with the stupid "not so super" Idol. She correctly deduced that she wasn't on the block, so she didn't reaveal that she had it. And she reasoned that because it was authentic, that it could pass for a real HI later if she needed to pull a fake job. She also seems to recognize Ben as a valuable partner.

Ben - Likeable, easily mixes with tribe members. This will put a target on his back later, but with Alan in his tribe, he's safe, and has time to improve his position.

Ashley & JP - Eh! The Powerless Couple. Ashley seems to fit in better but they are the non-performer/non-people in the tribe. For now.

Alan - Playing too hard, and without common sense. Just making up a damaging rumor without anything to base it on is like bluffing in poker without at least an ace in case you get called. Strategies in Survivor are more complicated than in football, where "carry football that way" or "tackle quarterback" are pretty much the totality of ones duties.

Lobster Boy Tribe;

Ali - Smart, likeable, shark like tendencies, this is my pick to go all the way. And, oh yes, the sweet beautiful girl of my dreams.

Ryan - Ryan Lobster boy #1, with a modicum of strategic capability, and a likable personality. Is pretty much deluded with his theory that he will gain strategy points if and when he reveals himself to Chrissy as her benefactor of the most useless HI twist in Survivor history. But he never had a chance to gain from that anyway, so I won't count that against him.

He does have one advantage, he is so white that he glows in the dark. Useful for toting the water after dark I guess. Also the island cannibals aren't tempted to add his boney ass to the stew pot.

Lauren - This tribe's Eh! girl. She actually fits in as a tweener in social skills, has some athletism but so far isn't standout, and her middle positioning should allow her to make it far. I have some hope for her.

Devon - Token Surfer Dude. Thinks he'll win all the IC's and that at the end everyone will love him for that and give him the Mill. Also that clouds are made of cotton candy and 'Bermuda' is short for 'Bare Nude-a. He's just filling an MB California quota.

Pat - Second Lobster boy. Also glow in the dark, although his glow is fiery red. Total FU socially, so much so that even Ali, who he is rumored to have known before the show began and with whom she allegedly made an alliance on day 1 is ready to abandon him. If she does, add this to the reasons I approve of her intelligence. If he is booted next it will be a favor to him because surely he's close to terminal sunburn.

And, of course, none of us have ever met a red head that they could trust. As odious as that statement is, I kinda agree with it in that one specific case.

Now, before all of you commit suicide after comparing the sagacity of my in-depth ranking of the survivors from their efforts last week, you should that you do have an edit bottom and can cut and paste my opinions into your posts. I promise, I won't be mad.

Cap2 Patched me

10-10-17, 08:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
I won' tneed to copy/paste anything because we're pretty much on the same page with these bozos. I just think you're undercutting Mike a little but we'll see how he evolves.

10-10-17, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Yeah, it's early, and for some their real personalities and tendencies have yet to be displayed. I half expect Ben to show some of his military "leadership " ability, which, if he does, will not be in his favor after the ultimate merge. I do like your mocking nicknames.

10-11-17, 06:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-17 AT 06:10 AM (EST)

I’m applauding, but I’m if I’m not “standing up” please don’t compare me to the “SOBs” in the NFL who disrespect our flag and those who fought and died for our freedom.

As Michel stated, we’re all very close in our rankings and assessments thus far early on in the season.

Did you play basketball in your younger days? Your ability to “rebound” off the loss of ♫ Simone♪ (the gal you were making sweet music to) and declare other hotties as a “keeper” or “girl of my dreams” as quickly as you did is quite commendable.

I wouldn’t rack your brain too much trying to determine Jessica’s intention with Cole. If you do get around to reading other posts (even the ones by ”nameless” posters *Ha-Ha*) you’ll see in my earlier post, a nurse with Jessica’s looks could be riding Gravy Train with her pick of any rich Doctor instead of growing old with a Wilderness Guide.

CONFESSION: I did “cut and paste” Simone with the musical notes from one of your prior posts because I’m too technically challenged to be able to include the notes in my post on my own. So I hope you make good on your promise not to get mad.

10-11-17, 12:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-17 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

I will be rewarded at the reunion show when we get to see a cleaned up ♫ Simone ♪. She's going to knock my eyes out.

If there is justice in this world, and we know that there is not, she will get the "America's Favorite" $25K.

BTW, you can get symbols from MS word (and probably other sources)simply by going to the various sets of symbols, picking out what you want, and C&P to here.

And I join the kneelers to protest our idiot president trying to FU American sports. Not that that's what others are protesting, everyone seems to have their own agenda as well as their understanding as to what the protest is all about, and they're welcome to it, but that's my protest.

jbug 17073 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-17, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
glad I thought about coming back over here to see what y'all are thinking...

10-15-17, 02:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Ranking the New DAWS"
Hello J. I'd certainly like to know what you are thinking.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •