The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S34 Ep07: "No Exile Is An Island/Gender Blender""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-17, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S34 Ep07: "No Exile Is An Island/Gender Blender""

This episode hinges on Debbie's ability to keep a secret; namely that her "exile" was aboard the Love Boat along with Cochran, aka: America's Sweetheart.

Besides providing hugs and kisses, Cochran was supposed to supply Survivor strategic nuances. But when you're a gymnast/pilot/psychopath/ballerina/chess master/International Woman of Misery like Debbie, it's hard to listen to anyone but the voices in your head.

Anyhoo... Plot, Challenge, Scheme, Challenge, Whisper until Tribal Council. Then Varner picks up the stick of dynamite that someone painted to look like a cigar, stuck it in his mouth and lit it. Here's hoping that the Ponderosa has mixed use restrooms and a baby changing table, because he created a ca-ca Jackson Pollock.

Mark "Survivors say the craziest things" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's Offical Molaholic 04-13-17 1
 Oh what holes our mouths can dig kingfish 04-16-17 2
 Dippy Debbie kingfish 04-17-17 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 9001 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-17, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's Offical"
We now have the biggest, grimiest butthole in the history of Survivor.

Praise to Zeke for handling it with maturity, tolerance, and understanding. Things that were beyond missing from He-Who-Shall-Forever-Remain-Nameless.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19697 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-17, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Oh what holes our mouths can dig"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-17 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

The super spoilers for this week are late, but they are really really super. Tremendous. Hello, here I am again your, favorite red head (actually, the best kind, orange, everyone says so, even if the polls which only tell you false news don’t agree), Chester Cheeto. The dis-agreers are wrong, and they are fired! They are wrong, and false, and no one should pay any attention to them. Those that agree with me should get the Pulitzer for tremendous reporting by really tremendous news people.

Anyway, I am late because Crooked Hilary was at it again this week, this time she stole my Easter eggs before I could find them, and it took me several days to find where she rehid them. And my favorite, the plastic ones with cool toy inside? She stole them too. Yeah. And kept them for herself. Probably gave them to Cheating Chelsea, and Billy Goat Bill. But I know how to get even with them. I am practicing dropping the biggest bomb the US Air Force has, the Mother of All Bombs, on Muslims. Unfortunately since I’m keeping all of those filthy murdering people (and the Mexicans too, they're all filthy murdering thieves) out of the US (maybe I should let a few of them in, just for target practice?) I have to go way away (sorta forgot exactly where, but it’s where a bunch of Muslims are. In their caves somewhere) and drop it there. Then, Crooked Hil, you better watch out. Especially if you happen to find yourself in under the flight path of the odd B1, or B2, and hear a whistling sound. That’ll be the last time you steal my Easter eggs.

But I am back, bitches, and here are the latest and greatest.

Mother Of All Spoiler Bombs #1; Biggest headline this week, Varner outed Zeke as a Transgender. OK, a really bad move which has been widely condemned, and I join in on the condemnation. However, as is my wont, I will take the discussion in a different direction, and ask the burning questions that no one else dares to ask. Fasten your seatbelts, here goes;

In the previous season, Zeke claimed to be gay. If this is so, and it is also true that he self identifies and has transitioned to a life as a male, then he actually identifies as a gay man? Who was initially a female? Or was he just being deceptive (for understandably personal reasons) last season? I don’t know, but I think we should take him at his word.

Zeke really made a hard to understand choice to do all that when, as a born female he could have just had a straight life as a straight female. But he preferred to transform to a male and live a gay male life. As I understand it, the transitioning process is a tough road to hoe. And to do it to transform oneself from a straight woman to a gay male seems counterintuitive, and somewhat counterproductive.

But that’s his choice, and he, like you and I, deserves to live and be happy and comfortable with his self-identity and be attracted to whomever he wishes. Still it seems like a lot of trouble, and then to put oneself in a position to be outed and embarrassed to the world on national TV.

I would imagine that even within the LGBT community, the sub-grouping of transgender people that become the gay version of the newly transitioned sex has to be a pretty small group. I had never heard of that before.

I guess I still have a lot to learn.

More power to Zeke, I'm all for everybody being able to live a life that seems normal to them without being marginalized. And this idle observation does nothing to take away the venality of Varner's actions. But I have to admit that I am puzzled by the choices Zeke made.

Mother Of All Spoiler Bombs #2; Debbie returns from her cuddle (shudder) session with Cochran on Exile Island. And she declared that what happens on Exile Island yada yada yada. So, the question is, knowing crazy Debbie blabby nature, is it a question of minutes before she spills, or hours? My money is on seconds.

Mother Of All Spoiler Bombs #3; Caleb back at the Ponderosa is pissed that he didn’t get to bond with Debbie on Exile Island. She is physically a female Tai, his best boy, and the attraction for him is not to be denied. She is his female Gollum.

Mother Of All Spoiler Bombs #4; If looks could kill, there would be some mortal wounds inflicted at the last TC by Ozzy. Mr. Dead Eyes himself.

Mother Of All Spoiler Bombs #5; Varner may have dug a hole impossible to escape from with that gaping maw he calls a mouth and that big booger between his ears he calls a brain, but he did a game strategic favor for Zeke. It’s going to be very difficult for his tribemates to work up a plan to evict him anytime soon. But, ultimately, Varner also made it nearly impossible for Zeke to win because no one will want to be at final TC next to him. They’ll gut him like a certain little baby goat before they let that happen.

Mother of All Siggie Bombs, Tribal style.

kingfish 19697 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-17, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Dippy Debbie"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-17 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

Dippy Debbie says, OK gang, I had a terrible time on exile island. It used to be called snake island, because that's where the world's most poisonous snakes live. They're called Black Mamba Golden Copperhead Rattlers. And there are millions of them. As an expert herpetologist (I have Phds from Harvard, MIT, Caltech, and some fancy-smachy German university in snake-ology) I am probably the only person in the word that can tame this kind of snake. I learned snake charming from a gypsy while meditating with the head Guru in India, Mahariji Kamoou (I am now a certified snake charmer).

Which was useful during my most recent Miss USA World Universe competition. I used my talents to perform snake dancing as part of the talent competition (which I won, BTW), and thanks to my medical training, I was able to save to life of some people in the front row to whom the snakes took a dislike.

Fortunately my experience as a runway supermodel allowed me the skill to exhibit the moves required to recapture the snakes, and my Chemistry education allowed me to extract the venom, make anti-venom on the spot, and inject the victims without spilling the champagne they were drinking in honor of my beauty.

What won that contest for me was when I served the judges and everybody in the audience with my specially developed (I am a agriculture scientist) with popcorn designed to pop on Mars for our astronauts, of which I am one. The top Astronaut.

Dippy Debbie says...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •