The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep13: "With Wee Wee or Not Me""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-16, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep13: "With Wee Wee or Not Me""

71-year-old Joe has been toughing it out at the world's most back-stabby retirement community. And tonight was no exception as he threw his saggy bags the farthest to win the Reward Challenge. But while he, Aubrey and Cyd were at the Early Bird Buffet and Happy Ending Parlor, Tai and Michele tried to smooth over their differences with a home spa package.

Information and tears flowed amongst the shifting alliances, but nothing was flowing or shifting with Joe's digestive system. So another beach call for Medical and we rack up another player with a big red cross.

Mark "I had an addition built on my prostate years ago" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alternate Ep 13 title: The Reward w... suzzee 05-12-16 1
   RE: Alternate Ep 13 title: The Rewa... kingfish 05-12-16 3
       RE: Alternate Ep 13 title: The Rewa... suzzee 05-13-16 7
 A Day at Tai’s Thai Thigh Massage a... kingfish 05-12-16 2
   RE: A Day at Tai’s Thai Thigh Massa... suzzee 05-12-16 4
   RE: A Day at Tai’s Thai Thigh Massa... Aruba 05-13-16 5
 Oooowwww! kingfish 05-13-16 6
   Alternative ending. suzzee 05-13-16 8
       RE: Alternative ending. kingfish 05-13-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5953 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-16, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alternate Ep 13 title: The Reward was a Bowel Stopper"
Joe never eats meat until faced with the Early Bird Special:

The Yard-o-Beef

If you can finish our Yard-o-Beef on a stick (with our special secret sauce) (and sign the beefy waiver so you can't sue Jiffy) you'll receive our Cambodian Evac Special vacation package and won't all your enemas be jealous.

First excruciating pain is on the horizon for you, soak in the ocean tidal pool (it won't help) then don't worry about thirst you will retain water like a woman in her third trimester. Nirvana!

Next a special one-on-one with the Doctor. (No not Doctor Who, sorry.) This doctor comes compete with a suitcase full of placebos and suppositories for your after dinner pleasure. They probably won't be of much use, by now all the good drugs are gone, it is day 30 something. Eat this, bend over for that and I'll see you after a couple more hours of pain.

Finally, your big prize. None other than the man of the hour, with his own special remedy. drum roll

Host: So, old guy, how's it feel to be plugged up tighter than my wallet?

Old guy: Get me out of here, I quit.

Host: Mute that comment production. Now, old guy, I've got just the thing for you. It's the new and improved guaranteed to cure what ails you and fix that beefy blockage. Ready old guy? Production, this is your cue for PRODUCT PLACEMENT Presenting the CURE, operators are standing by, it's Jiffy-Poo. Yes, new Jiffy-Poo, cures plugs, stoppages and get's us through another painful elimination that assures our real sponsors there won't be a two goat finale. Bottoms up old guy, the boat is leaving and I've got a hot date.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19049 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-16, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alternate Ep 13 title: The Reward was a Bowel Stopper"
You're back. With a Joe/Jeff bash.

Way to go.

05-13-16, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alternate Ep 13 title: The Reward was a Bowel Stopper"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-16 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Yes. I had to prioritize. Bashers or work. You can see where I decided I was most needed.

Corrupting teenage boys since,
well, none of your business how long...

05-12-16, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A Day at Tai’s Thai Thigh Massage and Health Spa."
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-16 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan here again (you may know me as Bill), and have I got a story for you today. Whoo boy, do I ever!

I have been gathering evidence in regard to several undesirable aspects of Survivor, the underside so to speak, like Jeff’s predilection for monkey sex, Jeff’s smuggling of ancient artifacts in to the US, and Jeff’s methods of paying off anyone that digs up dirt against him. So, that being said, my investigation went another way, and this week I’m prepared to layout the evidence of corruption of someone that didn’t bother to pay me off. I’m miffed, so here we go.

Now we’re heading into the final stretch of Survivor, and before we go I’d like to express my thanks to The Evil Prick Exec. Producer Mark Burnett for being so evil and enabling the pure hatred that lies at the heart of this show. And for being a sush a skinflint that you couldn’t come up with a measly million or so to suppress this news. And come on, you couldn’t spare me one more little tussle with Rona? Skinflint!

You might say and it might be true that I’m having an alcohol fueled emotional breakdown. Soppy sentimentality. Maybe. But I think that we should recognize the greatness of and be grateful for being able to participate (from our armchairs) in the show that is the cornerstone of all evil on Reality TV. This is the man that who established the benchmark of venality that others measure themselves against, and who is ensconced in the Hell hall of fame for these and other achievements.

And as monumental as his achievements have been to date, he never stops trying for more. He has never rested on his laurels or stopped trying to top his own record. I mean, he’s already so far ahead of anyone else in history that it would be impossible for anyone in the modern era to surpass him (You’d have to go back to the archangel of death to find his equal), but he still thinks he has room to grow.

To illustrate, he finally found a beach so infested with deadly bacteria that two unwitting castaways had to be evacuated with life threatening medical conditions just from bathing in the waters of the island, and at least three others had to immediately undergo a series of lifesaving surgeries after being voted off the island. This alone broke all previous records. But he wasn’t satisfied. Oh no not he. It’s the mark of a truly evil man that he never rests in his evil machinations. He still had his eye on Joe, that 71 year old who refused to quit despite having to live with a group of the most obnoxious (Joe’s words) spoiled brats in the history of Survivor (well, with the possible exception of that little bitch Courtney).

Our intrepid evil-meister EPMB refused to give up, and he devised a plan that was the acme of bad, the epitome of evil intent; the corn hole Reward Challenge. It was obviously biased to Joe’s strength, his slowness. Sure enough, while the hares raced to get their sand bags and fire them at the targets, the turtle made his slow but sure way through the challenge, and while the others looked helplessly on at the end, he calmly threw and won. Just as the EP had planned.

The genius coup de Gras was the reward. They fed Joe an overload of protein which he voraciously tore through as they figured he would with his hunger honed by 30 plus days of fasting on the island while the others just ate their veggies. No fiber for you, Joe.

Predictably, Joe developed an impacted bowel which pressed on his prostate which put a kink in his urethra, and resulted in his not being able to poop or pee, despite extended spritz baths in the bacteria laden pools.

So, you didn’t kill Joe, but it was an ingenious plan, and worthy of the Prince of Darkness.

It’s been an honor to witness what is the zenith of Survivor cruelty to date. So thank you EPMB. We are impressed

I had to mention all that to give the Devil his due, but we do have our regular chores to attend to, and here are the splendiferous spoilers you know you can expect from me and my minions.

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #1; It turns out that Cyd’s pointy head was just due to her hair-do. There were questions in regard to cone-headed extra-terrestrial invaders, so I had to investigate.

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #2; Spoiler from last week – At last weeks Immunity challenge there was an interesting event that wasn’t shown. Jason assaulted Jeff by firing one of the blocks from the challenge at Jeff’s noggin. Jeff had exclaimed “And Jason takes the lead”, and just as he said that, Jason’s blocks all fell down. One can hardly blame Jason for that fit of pique.

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #3; Cyd laid down the law to Jeff, “I ain’t gonna play no cornhole game for nobody! I’m a delicate flower, so you come in the front way or you don’t come in at all. ”

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #4; It should be noted by anyone carrying Life/Accident and or Disability insurance on the final four that all the remaining castaways have acquired knives. And probably pointed sticks. No firearms have been displayed. Yet.

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #5; Added to the EPMB’s list of evil accomplishments is providing mangos to eat, and not providing floss. I personally would have killed everybody within range if I couldn’t get those dang strings out of my teeth. Torture.

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #6; “Quote of the Day, Jeff to Joe concerning his…well, his urethra, “Well, what’cha got there, Joe? Let’s take a look at that thang!”

Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #7; Finally, an observation. Debbie wanted an all-girl finale, and it looks like she’ll get her wish. F4 is Aubry, Michele, Cydney, and Tai.

All scenes (except the Kansas scenes) shot in Koda-Tribe-i-color.

05-12-16, 01:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A Day at Tai’s Thai Thigh Massage and Health Spa."
Personally, I adore your alcohol fueled (or whatever fuel you use) breakdowns. Clearer points have never been maid, more lucidity then the political bile spewing from our televisions, and much more informative then all the network news shows put together. More tasty too. <3 <3 <3
PS: Totally agree with you on the reward challenge, what's next give everyone rifles and have them stand in a circle? (reference spoiler #4)

Spoiler #7: True dat.

Love, the Gallery

Aruba 2416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-13-16, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Day at Tai’s Thai Thigh Massage and Health Spa."
> Devilishly Delicious Spoiler #7;
>Finally, an observation. Debbie wanted
>an all-girl finale, and it
>looks like she’ll get her
>wish. F4 is Aubry, Michele,
>Cydney, and Tai.
>

"Technically" she got better...an All-Female F5 (including Bitch-Joe.)
Until he mentioned his prostate...so now I guess that can be refuted anatomically.

05-13-16, 10:38 AM (EST)
6. "Oooowwww! "
My tummy hurts. I want to go home.

(I actually know what an impacted bowel feels like, and I'd want to go home too).

05-13-16, 11:20 AM (EST)
8. "Alternative ending."
Come here old guy, I give you a Tai massage on your tummy.

05-13-16, 02:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Alternative ending."
Actually, I could really use a prostate massage. But be prepared, the results could be pretty volcanic.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •