The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It's A Me Game, Not A Wii Game""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-16, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It's A Me Game, Not A Wii Game""

Drop your controllers boy and girls. The Tai has turned and Scot never got the chance to reach the Boss Level. Now Tai is in the crosshairs as Jason, Jason's tats and Julia are looking to avenge the blindest of the blindsides.

But Tai has some options left as he holds on to his HII, his advantage and his delicious recipe for vegetarian faux chicken.

Mark "Brains Beauty and Big Bucks" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mark’s Indian Name - Dances with Ch... kingfish 04-28-16 1
   RE: Mark’s Indian Name - Dances wit... suzzee 04-29-16 2
       RE: Mark’s Indian Name - Dances wit... kingfish 04-29-16 3
           Super Chicken suzzee 04-29-16 4
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It... kingfish 04-30-16 5
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It... kingfish 05-01-16 6
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It... kingfish 05-03-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19014 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-16, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mark’s Indian Name - Dances with Chickens."
After lolling around in my hammock all week I decided to do something constructive. This place needs a jukebox and a dance floor, but the platform my cabana is built on up here at the top of this coconut tree isn’t sturdy enough for all of that in addition to the mahogany bar and the warehouse for the libations and fireworks necessary to keep my spirits up, and there are limits to my will to do something constructive. Rebuilding the cabana doesn’t fall within those limits. So, while I contemplate my navel and try to figure out a plan B (A ping pong table? Too small. A Basketball court? Too sweaty. An infinity swimming pool? Tempting, but I do have the whole ocean, which is pretty close to infinity. Ooh Ooh, I know - a naked volleyball court! Genius!), I’ll roll out this week’s spoilers.

Intro: Hi, it is I, Your spoiler guru, ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan, or Bill as it says on this here lapel ID sticker (ok, you try fitting ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan on that little tag) with the spoilers presented to you before anybody else can. Before they can can.They should be called the “Always scooped by Bill gang” instead of the “competition”. I mean really, competition? Ha! Even without my truant (but I still love them) all girl posse, Summa Cum All Over graduates of the RRR Girls finishing school of Seductive Arts and Erotic Engineering who are still on Sabbatical so that they can compete on the Chocolate Pudding Wrestling Championship Tour, even without them I can find the best chicken plucking (it’s just a metaphor, Mark, calm down girl!) spoilers there ever were.

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #1: Perky camp pixie Julia is cut from the team. Sad, my insect bitten cleavage shots are at an end, but it’s probably for the best, it would be a real shame if an insect bite there became infected, and they had to…well, it would just be a real shame. I wouldn’t be able to look any more. Actually I would, but it would just be scientific curiosity, you see.

Anyway (Ok, now that that mental image won’t go away),

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #2: Michele and Julia have photographic memories, and now that Michele has gone public with her’s, I can reveal her as the source of some of my inside dope. Jason, the real inside dope turned out to be unreliable, it seems that he was reading the Phillip Shephard blog detailing the latest predictions from his buzzard feather readings and the ghost of Tecumseh, his G-G-G- Great Grand dad in law’s first cousin.

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #3: Jason was backstabbed by Tai, and he says he never saw it coming. Mr. Perceptive. What do 3 votes vs. 5 votes tell you about who will win, Mr. Perceptive? And how will you respond, Mr. Perceptive? Do you think revenge is going to get you to the winner’s circle, Mr. Perceptive? Do you?

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #4: In the same vein; You say you want to find a crack in the opposition’s alliance, Mr. Perceptive? You say you have to find some way to go farther? You want to turn things around? Here’s an idea, why don’t you just lie around the chicken shack and nap all day? That’ll git her done, right? Or maybe there’s a teeny tiny chance there’s still another HI around? Have you looked? Do you think that a teeny tiny chance is better than an absolute zero chance that Mark will hatch one for you, wake you up and drop it in your hand? Do you, Mr. Perceptive? Mr. Brain-dead? You got something else to do?

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #5: Observation: Tai, at first he seemed to be wildly miscast as a member of the beauty tribe. But he turns out to be the most entertaining and interesting survivor this season. I vote Tai and winner of this year’s beauty contest. Step up and accept this plucked chicken (sorry Mark, but waxing is the fashion this season) as your reward.

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #6: Cyd brought navel jewelry to a survival situation? Amazing how ripped she is, though. Has she lost any weight? Is she yoga-ing or Pilates-ing behind our backs?

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #7: Mark is agitated and she tries to communicate with Tai;

“Cluck cluck ckucky cluck cluck! Peck Peck Peck, chicken dance, chicken dance!”

Tai, “What is it, girl, what you try to tell me? Did Timmy fall down well again? No? Well is the island on fire? No? What is it Mark, what you try to say?”

“Cluck cluck ckucky cluck cluck.”

“Oh I get it, Julia said she going to eat you! Dat woman is evil. She wait for me to go then she said she eat you? And she say she not even kidding? Well you just get in my bag and sit next to my HI, if I go, you go too. I know ancient Zen Magic that will take care of Julia. She’ll be gone before the next full moon with boils on her tongue, feathers growing out of her ass, and she’ll have to spent the rest of her time as the only woman Debbie has to talk to. We see how she like chicken stew then.”

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #8: Another observation: Joe was not in the code breaking branch of the FBI. Obviously.

Chicken Plucking Spoiler #9: Fortunately, smirky face Deb didn’t get any airtime this week.

Sig Pic served up by my Sous chef, Tribe. So, sue him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5948 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-16, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mark’s Indian Name - Dances with Chickens."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-16 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

Will Tai give Mark that extra vote token? Spoilers want to know.

04-29-16, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mark’s Indian Name - Dances with Chickens."
Chicken Plucking Spoiler #10:

I give my advantage to my transgender girlfriend, Mark. I love my little Markie moo moo.

She first girlfriend I ever have. This also my first Spoiler, Tee Hee, this fun!

(The game of survivor, however, is a cutthroat game, and Mark, a strategic player to the chicken bone, promptly uses the advantage against Tai, who he considers to be too much of a challenge threat. Tai responded by making clear what he meant by 'Love'. I love to eat chicken, is what I really say. Come here, little birdie. rest your head on my lap, little birdie. I make love to you with this machete, my sweet little birdie").

suzzee 5948 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-16, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Super Chicken"
Call for Super Chicken. For some reason I know all the words to the Super Chicken theme song. I can't remember where my keys are but I can sing the song.

Super Chicken Theme

04-30-16, 12:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It's A Me Game, Not A Wii Game""
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-16 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

♫I’m going to be in pictures,
I’m going to be a star,
I’m going to be in pictures, ♫
That ‘s who I am,
That’s what I are, ♫

I'm just getting started, BooBoo.

Now that I’ve made my debut on the small screen, I’m moving up, baby, moving up to the big time. And I’ll leave you peasants behind. Now you can eat grubs from the ground like you made do, and I'm getting NGE free range corn, carefully cleaned and presented in a nice hollandaise sauce and with Tai food sides - directly from the side of Tai (that'll teach you to tie me to your ankle!).

Also, now that we're into legal matters, all of you should be expecting a visit from the Cambodian police investigating the murder and corpse mutilation of my roost mate Henrietta. You shouldn't think that that will go unpunished. I will be an eye witness in court for that and if everything goes to plan, also to your disembowelment, Cambodian style. Revenging my BFF will be sweet.

Tai, that was not fun being tied to your ankle, and not getting any food while you ate coconut like a pig. And I have a warrant sworn out for Julia for threatening my life, as well as one for Jason for abetting. You'll both do hard time for that.

However, I won’t forget the little people who made me what I am, EPMB, thanks for rescuing me from that native village of my hatching, and Jeffy, you introduced me on the show, I suppose I owe you a shout out for that. Of course, both of you will owe me royalties, making you famous won't come cheap.

Also, I will not forget who named me Mark. Definitely not a Hollywood name worthy of my talents, I should be a Chuck, I think. Expect to hear from my lawyers.

05-01-16, 12:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It's A Me Game, Not A Wii Game""
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-16 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Friends, Romans, and countrymen, Lend me an ear!

(And this time give a little more time to lay an egg. There's a lot more where that came from).

And shut your beak hole, Mark, the Girl chicken. Yeah, your secret's out, you try to act so macho and superior, but you're just a little little girlie girl pretending to be a man.

Well, I'm the real deal, and I'm here too. OK, you got your close-ups, but I did too. And since I'm much more photogenic than you, I deserve to be on the cover of Survivor Life, that e-mag that all the important people in the Biz read. All you have are swawks and clucks and a few scraggly feathers. Humph. Passe. I got a glorious coat of slime that I generated myself, and which allows me to delve into the deepest reaches of the human ear. You just try that, my scaly footed friend! You'll be laughed off the island, or better yet, into the stew pot.

05-03-16, 10:50 AM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep11: "It's A Me Game, Not A Wii Game""
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-16 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

NO! You evil little slimy worm.

Just NO!

I could'a been somebody, I could'a been a contender.

You ruined everything! (Well, I did get to spend extra time with Dimples, and that was OK until he threw me over for Anna's boobies. What a pervert! If you want to make it up to me, there are some really delicate orifices on him and Anna that you could burrow into).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •