The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep10: "The Episode About Friends""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-16, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep10: "The Episode About Friends""

Following the "Super Idol? You mean this Super Idol?" tribal council arrogance, Tai and Jason reallocate their HISI (Hidden Immunity Super Idol) pieces and the balance of power is restored. Now if we can just get the machete and hatchet back from Scot's lending library...

Our Reward Challenge is a little different tonight as contestants get to choose between Food, Love or Advantage prizes. Seeing as it's 4/20, Jason will opt for the food, rolling papers from home and advantage options.

Meanwhile, Debbie is telling everyone at the Ponderosa how she's a part-time cattle rustler. And I'm flying in extra mental health care professionals for the CBS crew as required by our latest contract.

Mark "I'm here to make bushel baskets of money" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep10: "Th... Aruba 04-21-16 1
 Spitting the vote, like crazy Llama... kingfish 04-21-16 2
   RE: Spitting the vote, like crazy L... Aruba 04-21-16 3
       RE: Spitting the vote, like crazy L... kingfish 04-22-16 4
           RE: Spitting the vote, like crazy L... Aruba 04-24-16 5
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep10: "Th... kingfish 04-25-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2392 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-16, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep10: "The Episode About Friends""
WTF DUDE!!!

As soon as Jeff revealed the fourth vote for you and announced Scot as the fourth member of the Jury, you HAD to know Tai wouldn't have played the idol.

Like DUH, you think he'd hand his idol to you AFTER he just wrote your name down, you play the Super Idol, then have a revote against Aubry so the women (plus Debbie's bitch) would send Tai packing???

You should have handed the idol back to me then look at Tai and say, "your turn." OK, so the little gay chicken-lover who has all but giftwrapped the million to one of the gals still wouldn't have put the Super Idol in play; but at least your pal Jason goes back to camp with his idol!

Com'on Man...THINK DUDE, THINK!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18985 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-16, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Spitting the vote, like crazy Llamas"
What? Who is it out there banging on my Coconut Palm Cabana Door?

What time is it, anyhow? Noon? Oh, the sunlight hurts, can’t you come back later?

Oh, it’s you, well come on in, my door is always open to my fans. I always have time for you, even when my head is exploding and my eyes won’t open all the way. I assume you’re expecting more spoiler information to get you thru the week? Come to get your fix? Well that’s what I’m here for.

I may seem to be in a state of, well, it’s hard to hide it, this that you see before you is a disastrous mess. But it’s all cleverly designed to make you think I have had a rough night and am having a rougher morning. It is an honest assessment.

However, since you are company, I will close my robe and pull on underwear, and since you are so eager with those nauseating early morning sunshine smiles, I will deliver the spoilers you’ve come to expect. I, ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan (oh, my pounding head, it hurt to say that, let’s just go with Bill again) will deliver inside information that even the insiders don’t know. Below lies the INSIDE inside stuff. This week I had the help of my RRR Girl spy crew who had a week off from their World Chocolate Pudding Wresting Tour (they are the top seeds so far), so they rev’d up their Moped Choppers and terrorized the heck out of the country side until divulging the spoilers was just the easiest thing for the local yokels to do.

So, you’re here, I’m here, and the extreme spoilers are here. Or there. Or somewhere. Now where did I put them, oh yeah, there are some funky stains on them but for the most part they are readable.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #1: The Super Idol Dilemma. You might be getting votes at TC. So do you play your regular HI before the votes are read, or do you depend on an ally to give you his so that you have a super idol and can be immune after the votes are read? That is the question.

Of course the answer should be blindingly obvious to anyone. But not Scot. Or Jason. Boy, you talk about not thinking things through. Scot makes dumb jocks look smart.

You have one and you expect to receive the other half after votes are read. So you don’t play your HI before the votes are read. And if the other person decides to keep the HI for himself (as any sane person would do, really, WTF did you expect, you bonehead?), you end up taking a unused HI home.

The prospect of getting the super idol prevents you from playing your regular HI, and you go home with it in you pocket.

To top it off (thanks, Aruba), you fail to give the HI in your possession back to the person who gave it to you before you leave.

The fact that it's poetic justice to Jason after the way he wrestled it from Alecia is just one more aspect of this particular idol story.

I have to admit that I am coming around to appreciating the Super Hidden Idol twist.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #2: The Wankers didn’t go home, they didn’t have to play their HIs, and they still had the super HI. They didn’t get their target out, Cydney, but to Jason, that’s a win in his book. The Evil Book of the Walking Wanker Braindead.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #3: Mount Scot decides to show his maturity to Aubry by condescending to let her have food and water and to live if she obeys his commands. Although she is much shorter and wouldn’t have to kneel to comply with his other wishes, she refuses. Maybe if he’d asked Tai he’d get different results. (Spoiler alert, not asking Tai about this and other stuff could have been why Tai did what he did which led to Scot’s downfall).

We are all keeping in mind that this is the mature Scot that skulked around camp in the middle of the night putting out the camp fire and stealing the camp hatchet and machete in a fit of pique.

That's what actually showed the level of your maturity, Scot.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #4: The promos show Jason about to go on a revenge crusade against the rest of the camp for getting crossed up by Tai. You see, this is what I really don’t get about these people. They had a plan, it backfired spectacularly, and their first thought is to try it again. Harder.

Sometimes it’s painful to watch these guys. This time it was funny, though.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #5: Just a personal request to Jeff from me: In challenges where concentration is the key, just STFU, Jeff.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #6: Another entry in the Survivors compilation of Famous Last Words:

Scot, after this week’s Challenges – “Cydney didn't get an advantage, Cydney didn’t get food, Cydney didn’t win IC, and so Cydney goes home.”

Didn’t work out like that, did it Scot? And once again, who was it that went home, bully boy? What was his wanker name? Who gets to cuddle with Debbie (shudder)? Ha Ha!

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #7: I’m guessing the Tai was raised as a Buddhist. Watching him socializing and in endurance challenges is like watching a true Master of Zen.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #8: Mark the chicken update: Mark lives for now. But Julia is collecting ingredients for chicken stew. Which so far are a pot and boiling water. But Tai better keep him close, or she may do something ill advised and the Zen master will have to send her to sleep with the fishes (personally, I would consider that a favor to me, nobody ever remembers to feed the fishes around here).

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #9: I just want to point out to those that discounted Aubry as an endurance challenge threat (including myself), you (and I) should update our notes.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #10: One more time because, well - just because. Scot was a bamboozled. Ha Ha. And his pet monkey, Jason, was also a co-bamboozlee. Ha Ha again! (I should note here that Jason should have one more tattoo added to his collection, one on his forehead reading “I am an Idiot” for giving Scot his HI. Admittedly he’s spent this whole game basically proving that point, but just as a PSA for those don't know him and might see him walking down the street, he should also put it on his forehead just to let them know.)

Tribe's Hang and Bang sign shop to the stars.

04-21-16, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spitting the vote, like crazy Llamas"
As impossible as it may be to follow Kingfish's satire and sarcasm; here goes nothing...

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #11: Aubry won many more fans this episode, but probably none bigger than former castaway Keith Nale. Forget her Herculean efforts in both challenges...this geek can spit a hocker like nobody’s business!

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #12: Michele has officially won the award for best fed castaway on Day 27. Anything else for her will be ketchup on the cheeseburger and fries.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #13: You got to believe Scot and Jason watched the first version of Brain, Beauty, Brawn where eventual winner successfully urged Asian Woo to be true to his character...so true Woo was satisfied with runner-up honors. I guess they couldn’t convince themselves to believe lightening would strike twice in BBB II??

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #14: The only time I ever cried in front of the TV was when I watched Brian’s Song for the first time. Two episodes ago it almost occurred a second time with Jason’s tear-jerking account of how he parts with every penny he has to cope with his autistic daughter’s condition.

Well, maybe not. But if so, thankfully my tears were not wasted now knowing his reluctance to part with a cheeseburger, fries and beer over a letter that would have most certainly updated him on her condition.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #15: Could we see a reward challenge next episode with Tai on the winning team who partakes in a reward away from camp...while Julia/Jason on the losing team have Mark the Chicken waiting for them when they return back? Can we say...Loser, Loser, Chicken Dinner? I’m sure the Conspiracy Theorist Mark fans would have plenty to say about that.

INSIDE inside spoiler stuff #16: After the eighth and final vote was read...and knowing Aubry received just two votes...and knowing the rules of the game does not allow a castaway to vote for himself...thus knowing Tai HAD to vote for Scot...could someone please explain the antsy nervous anticipated looks on the girls and the jaw-dropping awe of utter disbelief on the Wankers’ faces over an idol Tai would not hand over to the player he just voted out???

Either the castaways at this TC will be sharing this year’s Emmy or Production has once again outdone itself casting a bunch of bozos lacking basic deduction.

Conspiracy Theorists will lean toward the former...not surprisingly I will embrace the latter.

04-22-16, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spitting the vote, like crazy Llamas"
Well followed.

04-24-16, 06:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Spitting the vote, like crazy Llamas"
Thank you kind sir!

04-25-16, 01:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep10: "The Episode About Friends""
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-16 AT 09:15 AM (EST)

Let's see, What can I do to alienate the Jury?

Run thru TC naked? (that would be effective).

Cuss out Jeff? (No, that wouldn't work, they'd love that).

Pour water on the fire? (I could try that again).

Burn Down the Island? (Oops, shouldn't have poured water on the fire. Don't know how to start one again).

Kill Mark the chicken? Then I could make Tai eat it and stuff him into a locker.(Eureka! That would work. In fact, that would alienate the entire Survivor viewing world. Now, just how do you catch a chicken, anyway?)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •