The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It's Psycho Warfare""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5784 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-16, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It's Psycho Warfare""

Jason and Scot engage in some Psycho Ops as they take the Target "Tetanus Collection" machete and hatchet kitchen set away from the rest of their tribe mates. Kaoh Rong is a community property island, so there may be some trouble down the road at the divorce hearing.

The Reward Challenge features Sweet & Sour feelings, while the Immunity Challenge amplifies the domino effect as everyone battles for Individual Immunity.

At Tribal Council some HIIs come home to roost and shake up the voting process.
And next week the islands will be a little quieter and our graphics department will lose a little overtime.

Mark "Taking my toys and going home" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Two Words Molaholic 04-14-16 1
   RE: Two Words kingfish 04-14-16 2
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It... kingfish 04-14-16 3
   Nailed it suzzee 04-15-16 5
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It... tribephyl 04-15-16 10
 It’s a Done Deal, Debbie! kingfish 04-14-16 4
   RE: It’s a Done Deal, Debbie! suzzee 04-15-16 6
       RE: It’s a Done Deal, Debbie! kingfish 04-15-16 7
           RE: It’s a Done Deal, Debbie! suzzee 04-15-16 8
               Who named the chicken suzzee 04-15-16 9
 Pansies! kingfish 04-16-16 11
   RE: Pansies! Aruba 04-16-16 12
       RE: Pansies! suzzee 04-19-16 14
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It... kingfish 04-18-16 13
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It... kingfish 04-20-16 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 8991 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-16, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Two Words"
CRAY

ZEE

Another Agman masterpiece (2011)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18969 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-16, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two Words"
Moley!

The Snuffer is getting a kinda scorched look this season. You need higher SPF protection.

04-14-16, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It's Psycho Warfare""
What? I say something bad? Oh no, I did I did, I did say something bad.

Super Idol, You tink I say super Idol? Nooooo, I say Super coconut, this coconut is extra good, super even. That all I say. I no say Super Idol. What is Super Idol anyway, I don't even know what Super Idol is, so how can I say Super Idol?

Maybe I just daydreaming about home, and eating myself stupid. Stupid Eating, maybe that what I say. I no say Super Idol, that funny that you think I say Super Idol.

My chicken Marvin, maybe he say Super Idol. "Marvin, did you say Super Idol?" I think he say yes, he did it. Marvin, you getting me in trouble again, stupid chicken.

"I taught I taw a Tuper Idol. I did, I did, I taw a Tuper Idol."

suzzee 5945 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-16, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Nailed it"
He's the only one I know that speaks with no punctuation. Breath Tai.

tribephyl 12058 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-16, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It's Psycho Warfare""
Me no *bawk* TuperIdol, my rooster.

I wish you not call me Marvin though. Marvin is your ex chickenlover. You ate him, remember?

04-14-16, 11:34 AM (EST)
4. "It’s a Done Deal, Debbie!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-16 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Debbie does Dallas.

(OK, I don’t know how that applies here, but I just wanted to use that phrase. I don’t know why. Oh, well maybe Dallas is a metaphor for…OK, still got nothin’).

Moving on.

The breeze is light and cool, sunlit palm fronds are gently waving over a glorious turquoise ocean banded by a sugar white beach, and I in my hammock, Margarita in hand (and in nearby pitcher) couldn’t be happier and more comfortable. All is good. Well my RRR Girls could visit more often, but life is still pretty dang good.

Hello, here I am again, ToTangGondolwattleChanLoMan, with the spoilers of the day, brought to you by our sponsor, Tim the Totem man, producing hand crafted wooden images for all occasions.

(Cue Jingle.)
♪ ♫
When someone has been mean to you,
Do what smart revengers seekers do.

Get your hex doll in no time please,
And bring that someone to his knees.

Call Tim, the Totem man!
♪ ♫
(Kill Jingle.)

“Do you have someone you wish to Hex? For just $499.99 and a fingernail clipping, (Please, no toenails - yuck) Tim will carve a VooDoo Doll just for you absolutely guaranteed to ruin his or her life."

"Or, is your plumber late this morning after promising to be there between 8:00 am and 10:00 am to fix your toilet overflow problem? Well, in addition to the VooDoo doll that you will undoubtedly need, we can provide you a little wooden carving of a butt-crack boil that is sure to impress upon him the need to be more aware that your time is important.”

“Or are you looking for the perfect gift for your mother in law? How about an 8’ tall chainsaw carving of gargoyles on a totem pole?” I bet she doesn’t have one of those, whaddya think? At $500 a foot you couldn’t make a more economical yet apropos gift.”

Now that we’re done with paying the bills, let’s get on with the spoiling.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #1: Psychological warfare. Psych. ops. Jason did that when catching bail skips, and he did it in the Army. After seeing this episode, his Army buddies (those still living) now know who was responsible for what happened back then in the barracks. And they still have the emotional scars. So now that he’s announced that he was responsible on national TV, Jason probably should move to another state (or country. Or planet), and start using burner cell phones. Might shave that beard and laser off those tattoos, too. Those guys are trained in armed combat, and they do not have a sense of humor.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #2: Scot wants to make camp life uncomfortable for the others. A bit short sighted, maybe, since he is also at camp, and it’s his life he’s affecting too. I guess he’s in a ‘Fast till you Drop’ contest?

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #3: The chicken lived for another week. I think they named him Marvin?

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #4: Julia’s strategy is summarized thusly: ‘It’s better to be on the bottom of a four person alliance than be on the bottom of a five person alliance.’

Curious. Being the most vulnerable member of the most vulnerable alliance would not seem to be the wisest choice.

She’s young, but she did take Numbers, and Adding and Subtracting in school, didn’t she? Maybe not.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #5: Gut wars. Debbie tells Aubry that her gut respects Aubry’s gut. If she’d checked her Tweets she have known that Lex’s gut also had an opinion.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #6: No need for a spoiler to know that Scot never had a chance in the Immunity challenge. Fitting a size 17 sneakers into a size 16 boxes without hitting the sides just wasn’t in the cards for him. Makes up for the Basketball challenge the producers gave him though.

Ha ha!

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #7: Again, it is not really a spoiler to predict that Debbie would be the monkey wrench in her own plan.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #8: RoShamBo? (Groan). Who’s playing to the cameras. Jason, is it you? Could it be? I think it was.

Faux drama, from a faux drama queen. You aren’t as entertaining as you think you are.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #9: Marooned on an island. With Debbie gone, Joe is all alone. But he remembers his early FBI training at Quantico when he was also alone amidst applicants who were actually qualified. So he feels at home. Fortunately, at the time, the FBI needed someone that they could tie to a stake as bait for terrorists and who couldn’t hear them coming. So he got the job.

On a galaxy far far away, a Wookie named Tribe is apprenticed to Yoda the Sig-pic maker.

04-15-16, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It’s a Done Deal, Debbie!"
That's a catchy tune! Wait, that ear worm has drilled itself deep, it's all I can think of. Arrrrrg! Make it stop. Thud.

several hours later and an after an intense brain scrubbing:

Whew, the only way we could clear that Tim Totem jingle out of our coconuts was a 12 hour disco barrage and Oscar Meyer Weiner song flush out. Whew, who wrote that jingle? Oh, Debbie, right. Singer, songwriter, model, doctor, lawyer, Indian Chief, inventor of Spam and Poetry Slams.

I bet if you played it backwards it would bring Armageddon.

Enough said, part of the recovery therapy for watching Debbie's Ponderosa Phantasy video is to comment on REAL spoilers. Thanks Tang-awanna-chipolte, um Bill.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #1: Yes, Jason has gone all Phillip Shepard on us, next week on Survivor he'll go completely insane and move to a cave deep in the jungle taking Tai with him for a pet.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #2: Scot doesn't have much time to revive his bad boy image, he's counting on a invite to the next Villians vs Heros season.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #3: I thought the bird's name was Chicken Mark, or was that his alias?

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #4: It's that new new math according to Julia. It makes sense to nobody but Debbie, who invented that too by the way.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #5: If guts were nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #6: HA! That's exactly what I thought. I was waiting for him to go all Godzilla on that flimsy construction project. Too funny

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #7: Once again, we must remember that Debbie invented monkeys and wrenches, she knew she'd need both before this season was over.

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #8: Poor Jason, his Tony imitation is not really going all that well is it?

Tim’s Totem Spoiler #9: As for Joe, golly, he always seems one or two episodes behind doesn't he.

Time for a call on the coconut wireless, we're ordering Chinese tonight.

04-15-16, 10:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: It’s a Done Deal, Debbie!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-16 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Yeah, Debbie did it. All her fault.

(It does sorta go with that Oscar Weiner tune. I was mentally singing it with the Roto Rooter theme though - Sorry if that starts your torture all over again. I guess I should have included the tablature. Which doesn't exist).

And I'll go with Chicken Mark. Although he does sorta look like a Marvin to me. We'll just glide over the probability that he is a she, too.

04-15-16, 01:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It’s a Done Deal, Debbie!"
Oh no, another round of disco therapy. And I wonder if they named the chicken after Burnett and it's spelled Marc? LOL

04-15-16, 01:45 PM (EST)
9. "Who named the chicken"
If it was Tai it would have been named Caleb.

04-16-16, 09:26 AM (EST)
11. "Pansies!"
You bunch of Pansies. You don't see me falling over with heat stroke, do you? No matter how hot it is, I work. I give it my all. I always manage to watch you perform all the challenges (badly), then get on my yacht and return to my air-conditioned luxury hotel suite for happy hour. But do I fall down and vomit and whine about the heat? No. Why? Cause I'm not a pansy.

Every day I have to get up before noon, get in a boat and commute to your beach. Do you ever come to my beach? Ever? No. I always come to you. Remember, I am an Emmy award winner, and I should get some respect. Instead, it's "Jeff, this infection looks bad, can you kiss it and make it better?" or "Jeff, we're hungry, can we have some food this week?"

What a bunch of complaining wankers!

And did you think you could actually get thru any of the challenges without my encouragement. Sure I shout, but I have to be heard over the surf and monkeys and stuff. You think that's easy? No it is not. I actually have a sore throat sometimes from that. But I do it for you, I sacrifice, and for that do I get any respect? No. No respect at all. You guys just whine and lay down and throw up and stuff, sometimes you can't even finish a challenge that my kid could do blindfolded.

Wussies!

Do I let a little thing like heat exhaustion and the equatorial sunburn get to me? Do I let a little owie bother me, just because it's red an puss is dripping out of it, and black streaks are going down my leg? And a little worm in the ear, does that make me cry. NO. Hell no. Double Hell no. I soldier on. I wasn't raised to loll around all day complaining about who likes who, who gathers wood and who doesn't, and who I want to go home. I put in at least a couple hours a day without any complaining. Cause I'm tough. And I have an Emmy.

You guys are the sorriest bunch of losers I've ever seen, and if I lose the Emmy again this year, it'll be all your fault.

Tribe, this is last season's hat. Try to keep up.

Aruba 2387 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-16, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pansies!"
I’m sure I’m one of those “pansies” you’re talking about.

Well when I was wussing out on Day Two and you were kicking back in your air-conditioned luxury hotel suite, my tribe mates were picking me up with words of encouragement. Had it not been for that encouragement, I wouldn’t have even been a footnote for this season.

Those castaways who picked me up are either on the Ponderosa or sitting on the Jury. That wasn’t the only time I cried like a pansy wuss...and it won’t be the last. You ain’t seen nothing yet. When I’m sitting in the F3 I’ll pick my moment to turn on the waterworks and wuss my way to enough votes to win this season.

And who’ll be the “tough guy” handing the “pansy” a million dollar check??!!

04-19-16, 11:24 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Pansies!"
They named the other chicken Jeff. BAWK!!

04-18-16, 01:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It's Psycho Warfare""
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-16 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

My Momma didn't hatch me to be nobody's ankle jewelry.

I'm a girl! Mark is short for Marquesa, dammit!

04-20-16, 08:53 AM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep09: "It's Psycho Warfare""
Haw Haw, that was a good one.

How about this, "Waddya think, is it worth Playing for?" Haw haw, pretty good, right?

Or this, "Fire is life, without it you're not a an NBA star, therefore you don't deserve to live", Haw Haw. That's funny and it's true too.

Ooh ooh, I got one more, "Tai, tell us some more about the super Idol", that one wasn't funny at the time, but now it makes me laugh. Cause it makes Tai look stupid, and I like when other people look stupid. Also makes me want to smack them in the face, which is also funny.

life imitating farts

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •