The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2306 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-15-16, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
AHOY Castaway groupies...another Survivor season right around the corner!

Although I was not around for last season (those who know me know I will never acknowledge a season of all returnees as a REAL season) my sister and nieces provided me tidbits and even though I’m unable to comment on the episode-to-episode progress, I was happy to hear of the F3. All three were proactive in their initial seasons and did not qualify as the weak and inept in my book.

Whether it was inferred or perhaps flat-out said, I’m sure Jeremy got a lion share of mileage playing the “if you don’t give me the million you’ll be taking food out of my future newborn’s mouth” card, I’m happy for the guy. Kudos to Jeremy, as well as the other Finalists, for making the most of their second chances.

Now to the present!

On a personal note I “pulled the plug” on my profession and embarked on a career change. As with all major changes in one’s life, the transition was been exciting but VERY time-consuming. Reason I mention this is due to these current time constraints I will be unable to post my weekly Love/Loathe list. My apologies to the two posters (Michel and Kingfish) who never missed a week contributing to the List. And to the others who may have been entertained by the Aruba/Michel bantering sessions that ensued. But rest assured I plan to pop in regularly to provide some snarky satire and of course rattle my main dude Michel’s cage. LOL

When I looked quickly at this season’s cast I had to do a double-take because in Michele’s Bio she hails from my hometown Woodbridge , NJ. Actually Woodbridge is a TownSHIP meaning it’s comprised of ten small sections/towns to make up the Township. So even though I was born, raised, and still live in Woodbridge, with a population of over 100,000 it’s very possible that I may never see nor know another who was also born/raised and still live in this same township.

Unlike Terry Deitz, who I remember competing against in HS, I have no clue who Michele is. I have asked many in town about her as a castaway on the upcoming season of Survivor, and not a single soul I have spoken with know of her. Once again, not highly unlikely given the size of the Township, but interesting nonetheless.

Haven’t really gotten into all the profiles/Bios so have no preseason assessments to make. I’m sure I’ll have plenty to say once the season kicks off and of course looking forward to all the point/counterpoints that make these Boards so entertaining.

Enjoy the upcoming season!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! michel2 02-15-16 1
   RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! Aruba 02-16-16 5
       RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! michel2 02-17-16 7
           RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! kingfish 02-17-16 9
           RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! Aruba 02-17-16 12
 RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! kingfish 02-16-16 2
   RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! michel2 02-16-16 3
       RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! kingfish 02-16-16 4
   RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! Aruba 02-16-16 6
       RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! suzzee 02-17-16 8
           RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! kingfish 02-17-16 10
           RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!! Aruba 02-17-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-16, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
Well hello there! I'm glad to hear that things are exciting in your life. I hope it goes as well as possible.

I could start a post on Saturday if you or Kingfish hasn't opened one already. Or maybe we should just make a big thread that would include weekly updates. It could be one for the pre-berge and one for the post merge. We usually had about 20 posts/week so it wouldn't get out of hand if we did 6 weeks in one thread.

There is someone on this cast that I know myself. Nick was a fellow blogger on Rob's site a few seasons ago. It'll be fun to see how he does.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-16-16, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
That’s pretty cool you know someone who’s in the cast. The one former castaway I knew I hadn’t seen in 25 years, but in your case it is someone you corresponded with recently. In his blogs was he a champion for the weak and inept or was he partial toward the more proactive players?

Like I stated in my initial post, I have not read all the bios but I did look at all the pics. I realize a picture may not tell the whole story, but sometimes a particular pose may indicate whether someone is a D!ck or a skank. In Nick’s case he appears to look like a straight-forward player.

My gut tells me he might be better served to form a “Charlie’s Angels” alliance with the three female beauties. I think any partnership with Caleb would be a Death Knell. Caleb probably hangs around a while because he’s a perfect meat shield for this game; it would be the individual aligned with him who would be more expendable. And should Tai not be as resourceful as Yau Man was, Nick (being a Survivor Blogger) should be keenly aware of the greatest divide in Reality TV.

Looking at the pics, I’m shaking my head over the Brawn tribe. I suppose you can make a case for Scot and Cydney, but the rest of the tribe? Brawn?? Really??? Jennifer is as cute (if not cuter) than most of the Beauty tribe. Sure Kyle has weight, but in my mind there’s a big difference between burly and brawny. Darnell looks like he needs to spend a few mornings a week at an all-you-can-eat IHOP. And Alecia? Looking at her promo pic I can count every rib on her body! OK, let’s officially kick off the season—Well done, Production. *snort*

My hometown gal Michele still has me perplexed. After the cast was revealed wouldn’t you think I’d see some article/story in my local newspaper about a town resident casted for the upcoming Survivor season? Here I sit at my keyboard the night before the Premier and not a single word about her locally? Am I the only one who thinks that’s odd?

Yes, I’m up for starting a post after the Premier to kick off a thread. Kingfish many contribute something before Saturday. As for the frequency, we’ll play it by ear. I can understand fans not wanting to create a list of EVERY player EVERY week, but maybe a thread where a comment or two can be posted may get more responses. I sure hope so.

02-17-16, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-16 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

Nick was a very good basher who made some very interesting posts. Here is a sample of what he wrote during Cagayan:

http://robhasawebsite.com/beloved-survivor-what-the-game-tells-us-s28e01-nick-maiorano/

http://robhasawebsite.com/ask-yourself-this-survivor-s28e03-nick-maiorano/

http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2014-cagayan-season-28-episode-12-straw-that-broke-the-camels-back-nick-marorano/

http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2014-cagayan-season-28-episode-11-havoc-to-wreak-nick-maiorano/

It may be too much to read before the premiere but you can skim over them to get an idea. If you look at the bottom of the third link, you'll realize that he was rooting for Tony to win, that he would have been pleasantly surprised if Kass had won, would have hated a Spencer win and would have said "whatever" if Woo had won...at least that's if I can read the "gifs" he used to present his feelings.

As for Michele, I'm not sure, I'd have to look into it more but the bio could be listing the town where she was born but maybe she doesn't live there anymore. Survivor certainly isn't as big as it once was so maybe the local papers don't even know. You could inform them or even submit something to them!

kingfish 18739 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-16, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
Dam, I could have argued with you corrected you on that forum too.

Entertaining. Delightful. Glad you brought that over.

02-17-16, 08:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
Hey Michel
Just got home so haven't had time to open the links. I'll try to get to it before the weekend.
Thanks!

02-16-16, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
New Jersey?

Explains the verbosity.

And it was me, ME who supplied the sagacious comments as well as the wit and humor. Michel just copied my notes and replied in the negative. He has never had an original thought and without us to disagree with, he would never have anything to say. (For those who are challenged when it comes to recognizing tongue-in-cheek statements, that was tongue-in-cheek. And unfair, Michel works harder in RTVW than almost anyone else. And it's not his fault that he has never had an original thought).

Glad to hear of your change of life, I assume it was a change for a better and happier life. Maybe now the girls won't ignore you anymore. Well, maybe one or two won't. There's always that chance, right?

02-16-16, 12:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
So this is how it's going to be this year. I have an idea: I'll go spear fishing. It may not be original but the fish still have to worry.

02-16-16, 12:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
Now now, be calm. Serenity now! Wouldn't want you to spear that flounder down there that has an uncanny resemblance to your right foot.

Or that other thing that resembles my plump ass.

02-16-16, 09:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
KINGFISH…how the heck are you!

WOW, I’m seeing the blood in the streets already. Fortunately for both of us, Michel has some thick skin.

Thanks for the well wishes. Actually never had the problem of being ignored by all the female gender. That’s the good news. The bad news is for some unexplained reason I’ve always attracted the girls with that “fresh out of rehab” look. But hey, like they say...beggars can’t be choosers.

Looking forward to posting with you...and let’s be easy on Michel...at least for the first episode or two.

suzzee 5909 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-16, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-16 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

Looks like I'm going to have to bring out the whips & rubber to keep you boys in line. Sit down Sir Fish, you mustn't seem so eager. tsk tsk

Corrupting teenage boys since, well, none of your business how long...

02-17-16, 12:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
Yes Mistress.

02-17-16, 08:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I'MMMMM BAAAACK!!!"
HMMMMMM is that a threat or a promise?! ;)

Please don't tell me YOU have that "fresh-out-of-rehab" look as well.

Enjoy the Premier!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •