The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep13 (really): "If The Villains Are Willin' ""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5767 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-15, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep13 (really): "If The Villains Are Willin' ""

With Joe and a team of stylists brushing his luxurious locks at the Ponderosa, the schemers and dreamers need to find another target.

Last week the women suggested an all-female alliance, but there wasn't enough relaxer in Tasha's hairdo to make that work. Instead the voting blockheads will comb through their plans and brush away any loyalties as they trudge up to tribal council.

In other news, Tasha's dreadlocks didn't come with the "auto-inflate" feature, so she has a scary moment during the IC.

Mark "Titanium Reinforced" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A moment of silence suzzee 12-10-15 1
 Due to a previously scheduled boota... suzzee 12-10-15 2
 Which we will we see? Oui? kingfish 12-11-15 3
   Dear Santa suzzee 12-16-15 4
       RE: Dear Santa kingfish 12-16-15 6
           RE: Dear Santa suzzee 12-16-15 8
   RE: Which we will we see? Oui? suzzee 12-16-15 5
       RE: Which we will we see? Oui? kingfish 12-16-15 7
           RE: Which we will we see? Oui? suzzee 12-16-15 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5899 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-15, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A moment of silence"
For Abi.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-10-15, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Due to a previously scheduled bootation"
Keith's >spit-too-i< still here even though he's the new Joe, the old Abi is just too much of a pain to keep. Not.one.minute.more.

We only want WORTHY players at the end. Say no to goats. Except for potential goatage worthy players that may or may not have been present at the secret meeting.

Kimmi. There I said it.

Jeremy. Fog bound as he is there's nothing on digital video to suggest he's going to go on a immunity run, walk or anything.

kingfish 18690 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-15, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Which we will we see? Oui? "
Reporting once again from my palm tree top paradise is me, your ole Stumper, Stumpy Lumpkin, aka the Left Nipple of God. Things seem to be back to normal after the biblical flooding and the strange case of the disappearance of the EPMB.

It seems that someone did kidnap the old codger and was actually keeping him pent up in a bamboo cage and was actually amusing themselves by poking his scrotum with sharp sticks. So much for coincidences, because that is a favorite pastime of my sleek and slippery band of sleuthy sadistic nympho girl spies.

Although I can’t account for the whereabouts of my merry berry brown graduates of the raunchiest girl’s finishing school anywhere, I can assure you and whoever is listening in that I had no knowledge of anything, and I did not participate in anything let alone order that anything be done. I completely absolve myself of and deny anything. Everything. Whatever. I didn’t do it even though what you what you read last week might be interpreted as a confession. I didn’t do that either. I was sitting with the neighbor’s dogs, and they can testify to that effect. We will need a court interpreter, which I will happily provide.

Anyway, this week’s super spoilers are brought to you by the Pokey Pete People, manufacturers of sharp sticks made specifically for poking the Evil Prick Mark Burnetts of this world in their scrotums. Remember, if EPMB’s scrotum isn’t bleeding, you’re not using a real Pokey Pete Poker, and it’s just not the best.

And it seems that the old guy is walking mighty funny like and is as loopy as a duck on pain pills. So, to whoever did it, (not I, as I said, I deny everything), job well done.

Pokey Pete Spoiler #1: Spence’s Magic Eight ball says “4 is the magic number this week”. It also said “Yo Mama so fat…” and “Ozzy, Anglin and Cochran walk into a bar, and the bartender says Richard Hatch was just here, and he has got a get rich scheme for you that he swears will save you having to pay income tax…”. So much for Magic Eight Ball fortunes.

Pokey Pete Spoiler #2: Folks, this week you will witness the best reward in the history of Survivor. According to Probst. Again.

Ok, the food is nice. Great even. But I suspect that this reward was just another attempt to kill or drive another Castaway insane. Spending the night in ancient ruins is creep out city. For real. I once spent part of a night at Tikal, and things happened. I’m not sure what, but it was not fun. Especially when I ran blindly thru the jungle on that pitch black night and had to be rescued the next day wandering aimlessly and muttering strange incantations, the likes of which I neither understood nor can quite remember. I do remember saying some God’s name over and over, and that his name had a bunch of Xs in it.

Pokey Pete Spoiler #3: The reward challenge included a bunch of guys in Saffron robes, and bunch of hot Asian Chicks doing a dance that if the tempo was increased by 10 times or so would be Gangnam style.

Pokey Pete Spoiler #4: The challenge designer’s latest attempt to kill a Castaway came in the IC. And Tasha didn’t do the “Water is a black person’s kryptonite” stereotype any favors.

Pokey Pete Spoiler #5: Someone needs to tell Fishbach to close his mouth. Not everything Probst says requires an openmouthed gape. Unless he really is trying to imitate a fish. Put a plug in it, Fishbach!

Pokey Pete Spoiler #6: Abi says she is at the point of no return. Her tribe mates will grant her that outcome.

This sig is just Tribal spoor.

12-16-15, 10:25 AM (EST)
4. "Dear Santa"
I have been a very bad girl.

Please leave one extra pointy Pokey Pete Poker. I promise to continue my bad behavior.

12-16-15, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dear Santa"
Nice to know that bad behavior has a role model. I think a Pokey Pete Poker could find it's way to your Christmas stocking.

12-16-15, 04:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Dear Santa"
Just so you know my stocking when you see it...

12-16-15, 10:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Which we will we see? Oui? "
Pokey Pete Spoiler #3: How do they get their fingers to bend like that. It looks painful. Worse then the sharp stick treatment. ouch

Pokey Pete Spoiler #5: Totally agree, next he'll grow gills.

Where oh where was the Coconut Chop Challenge this season? Were they afraid to give the contestants a sharp ax with Abi still in the game?

12-16-15, 11:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Which we will we see? Oui? "
Good question. With all the near death experiences in the challenges this season, why was having an axe or machete based challenge excluded, even considering the odds that Abi would murder one of the others?

Next season I fully expect to see at least one challenge to be a death match. In fact, I would encourage it.

I see it as a "Death Match" on a nearby "Scull Island" twist to replace the lame Exile island challenges of the past. Even the island cannibals consider that twist to be a yawner.

After 31 seasons, they need to revive a dwindling audience share, I bet that that would do it. So, I hereby claim patent, trademark, and copyright protection of that idea as long as everyone signs the releases indemnifying me from any and all lawsuits (just a little legalese I made up).

12-16-15, 05:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Which we will we see? Oui? "
We need a shark jumping challenge. Or did they already have that season. >snirk<

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •