The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say it ain’t so, Joe"""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 18667 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-15, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say it ain’t so, Joe"""
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

Hello, it's me, I was wondering
If after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah
But I ain't done much healing,

Bladdie Bladdie Bladdie Blah.

My God, are those not the most banal, derivative, schmaltzy, pseudo-inspirational lyrics ever? Finger down the throat gaggy? What a waste of a great voice.

Apologies to any Adele fans, but insipid is insipid, and that is just insipid. So insipid that I decided to do an insipid parody. Of sorts. I bolded mine just to empathize how I out insipided Adele. Also, I sung it in shower in bold type.

Hello, it's me, Lumpy Stumpfeller, and I was wondering
If you want to meet for lunch, maybe at a place where they serve food,
They say that dirt tastes bad, so if they serve that, I won’t go there,
But if I have to, I might gum a smooth stone…

Hello. Hello? Wait! Why did you hang up on me, where did you go?
Do you think I’m insipid, do you think that this blows?

Hello…I said Hello dammit! Don’t you dare hang up on me,
Do you know who I am? Just who the hell do you think you are,
Why I have half a mind…

OK, enough of that. You tuned in to get the latest in Survivor spoilers, and as usual, you will get them. The school bus driver just delivered them - we happen to be the end of his route and thought we’d save a little postage. Those camel caravan charges having been adding up.

First I have to announce that the EPMB has died. Yes. Dead. Not just unrespondive. Not just asleep. Not just resting. Dead.

Not a big deal, really, no one liked him and most of us have actively plotted his demise for some time now. But do not believe the rumors that the refined lady spies that I use to wreak havoc on the country side and to sleuth out the smarmiest spoilers you will find anywhere captured him and have him caged in an underground lair and are amusing themselves by poking sharp sticks into his scrotum. Those are baseless lies invented by a bunch of lying lawdogs in most of the world’s civilized countries simply because we have done just that in the past.

No, this time we deny everything and dare anyone to prove differently. And if they try, they will have their facts out of context. Or probably their recordings will be illegal. Or the search warrant will have had technical faults and the evidence would then be the result of an illegal search and seizure and therefore be inadmissible. Also, their paid informants will all have lied. (all those years watching Law and Order weren’t wasted after all).

And hypothetically, if he were to escape from his cage (which he isn’t in) and managed to steal back his Jet (a nifty little Gulfstream, with vibrating waterbed and ceiling mirrors) and if he were to turn up in a neutral country with a wounded scrotum (which he won’t. Probably.) we deny here and now that we had anything to do with it. And if he were to claim otherwise, we would just say “Liar liar pants on fire”. That would obviously exonerate us from any and all crimes (which we didn’t do anyway).

So no more EPMB, he’s gone forever, Rona is on the market again (and definitely hot to trot after her years of forced celibacy being married to her impotent ex-spouse). And his black card is back in my pocket (hey, I just found it on the ground).

Post EPMB Spoiler #1: Catching up from last week when the EPMB so mysteriously disappeared, Fish was harpooned by his Ahab-Joe, as had been telegraphed by the editors so many weeks ago. They don’t do subtle very well anymore.

Post EPMB Spoiler #2: Once again, the girls talk of an all-woman alliance. Spencer and Jeremy think they can fool the girls into thinking of them as women. They are adopting Sandy and Jenny as their new trans-gender names and have whittled high heel spikes from coconut husks. Their attempts to implant the coconut shells into their breasts is a grim mess, but they have dedication.

BTW, how many times has an all-female alliance worked? To date, zero. Good luck with that after Kelley and Tasha realize that they are bottoms in that group.

Post EPMB Spoiler #3: Speaking of, why not a K alliance. Keith, Kelley, and Kimmie? Just throwing that out there. I would bet that Spence and Jeremy would prefer a simple name change to their island version of cosmetic surgery. Keremy (that one is easy), and Kencer?

Post EPMB Spoiler #4: Jeremy is informed by his loved one, his wife, that the baby she is carrying is going to be a boy. Does Johnny Fairplay come to mind for anyone? Does anyone think that when crunch times comes that Jeremy will fail to use that for whatever sympathy it can generate? Which will be none since these second chance survivor sharks have amply demonstrated a complete lack of heart and are immune to sympathy ploys, but whether or not it’s actually true (one must maintain some skepticism, Johnny taught us that the hard way), he’ll try and get what he can out of it.

Post EPMB Spoiler #5: It was so nice to hear how Keith met his wife at a college spitting contest. Heartwarming.
Have to give Keith a rare kudo. He’s a tough old bird.

But his vote for Tash (?) showed that he is not only out of the loop, but that he’s not even aware that there even is a loop. A very bad and portentous sign for him.

Post EPMB Spoiler #6: The RC was definitely unfair. To Keith because “Nourishment” is an 11 letter word (his weekly reader vocabulary list doesn’t go that high), and to Abi because "Nourishment" isn’t “Redemption”, isn’t a 10 letter word, and has a few letters that weren’t on her blocks. Life just sucks, right Abi?

tribe lost this Sig, and I found it. It's mine mine mine...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say... suzzee 12-04-15 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say... kingfish 12-04-15 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say... suzzee 12-09-15 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5888 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-15, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say it ain’t so, Joe"""
I thought Insipid was another new sci fi tv show on sleaz-b-s what with all the Star Wars hullabaloo lately it's a sure thing.

Oh Lumpy! I'm so glad you got the ball rolling since EPMB went off the reservation, I thought I'd have to self medicate. Well, self medicate more than usual anyway.

This episode had almost too much schmaltz going on. Come on people, so emotional. It's been 30 days on the island of Dr. Moreau and so as to up the emo level they've been given a steady diet of empty promises and empty tum-tums. They would have been reduced to tears if a tray of week old tacos had been called their loved ones. Too bad that wasn't one of the offers.

Jiffy (to the crew of hollow eyed survivors): "Each of you have the option to see your mom/dad/wife/cousin/dog or this delish tray of tacos we've been keeping under your shelter since Kelley found that hidden idol (woops Kelley, my bad, didn't mean to let that out of the bag just yet).

And Joe, since anyone knows you only wanted to see your Dad on the island we're going to let you two go directly to the resort and give the crew the night off of TC this week.

Everyone weighs the choice for .5 seconds, picks the tacos and shortens the show by 45 minutes."

On to clips of Ponderosa where the bootees are more bitter than the Jury for the first time in 15 years.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18667 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-15, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say it ain’t so, Joe"""
Yeah. EPMB is dead. Or, if you believe the liars, is being tortured.

Coincidentally, Rolly is laid up and on drugs. It actually might be pretty interesting to read what he might write at the moment. I'm told he's on the hard stuff.

Even insipidity might be pretty entertaining to him right now.

(Check your PMs)

suzzee 5888 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-15, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor S31 Ep11: "Say it ain’t so, Joe"""
I await the return of the Man of Steel.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •