The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep09: "A Bum In The Coven""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5766 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-15, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep09: "A Bum In The Coven""

With Savage cooling his heels at the Ponderosa, it's a Witches' Coven of Ciera, Kelley and Abi boiling up the eye of newt and looking for an advantage.

Meanwhile, Warlock Jiffy and the demonic challenge creators have built a RC that features a staircase, a chest, puzzle pieces and a combination code. Whoever wins the Survivor Spa package will certainly earn the massage reach around.

The IC involves perching on a perilous pyramid platform while Probst proffers a proposition. For those who don't take the leap there's also the time-honored Survivor hobbies; scramble around camp looking for Hidden Immunity Idols and scheming to blindside someone at the last minute.

Mark "Break A Leg" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 God? Is that you, God? It's me, Noa... kingfish 11-19-15 1
   RE: God? Is that you, God? It's me,... ivoryElephant 11-20-15 2
 RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep09: "A Bu... suzzee 11-23-15 3
 RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep09: "A Bu... suzzee 11-23-15 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18651 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-15, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "God? Is that you, God? It's me, Noah. "
Oh Caladonia, will this rain never end?
I been stuck here in Cambodia,
with pneumonia’s comin’ round the bend,
Sitting in a muddy puddle, and
Shaking and shivering like a leaf in the wind,
Oh Caladonia, will this rain never end!

Hello, your old friend Lumpy here, broadcasting from an underground bunker this time due to a non-stop deluge that we’ve had to endure and that has made my Coconut Palm tree palace located 60 stories above this unnamed island in this unnamed country on this unnamed planet untenable. It’s wet up there, and more importantly, it is an efficient lightning rod. Which makes it very inefficient for my continued presence there.

So here we are, cozily huddled up in our tornado shelter. So cozily in fact that I really should have thought of this before now. Comforts of home have never been so comfortable as they are with my merry berry-brown band of oversexed super sleuth spoiler spy graduates from an unnamed (but really raunchy) Girls Finishing School of Berserk, Mayhem, and Skullduggery, with a strong curriculum in Moped Chopping for Street Racing.

Not helping in the least is the lack of really really raunchy spoilers this week. It’s a real weak week. So in an effort to get the most intimate and most detailed inside info, I invested in a bunch of Go-Pro cameras. We put them everywhere. And still NOTHING. These are the most aggravating bunch of petunias the spoiler world has ever had to endure. OK, there is the epidemic of no hand washing after going to the latrine, and the constant of spittle from Keith, and the hateful facial expressions that seem to be permanently etched on Abi’s and Ciera’s faces.

But all that is old news, not the kind of insightful observations that we usually provide and that you have come to expect. Not to mention that you pay for (my continued thanks to you loyal subscribers, BTW, the recent hikes in the fees are all due to having to defend myself against the EPMB’s aggressive lawsuits. So let’s hear a BOO, HISS for him, and keep those checks coming.)

However, although the Go-Pro spying hasn’t really been fruitful to date, we did receive something from our faithful Galapagos Turtle delivery boy (he doesn’t speak, we call him Knobby) at the last moment. So, here they are.

Knobby’s Spoiler #1: It’s raining. Even the crab’s shells are getting all wrinkly. And who ever thought that it could get cold in Cambodia. Nowhere in “Lonely Planet” do they mention that you should pack your artic gear when visiting Cambodia.

Knobby’s Spoiler #2: Abi sits out the reward challenge. Without a fuss. She just didn’t get picked for either of the school yard teams. A diss like that is personal and strategic. She pouted and sobbed silently, but didn’t have anyone to complain to. So she sat quietly. Never fear though, the magma column in the volcano that is Abi is rising.

Knobby’s Spoiler #3: So Keith was on the losing team at RC and didn’t go to take a shower. Which only added to the punishment for his team, because by now Keith’s body odor is more efficient at killing plants and small animals than Agent Orange.

Knobby’s Spoiler #4: What? The Snuffer got the Wigglesworth? The octogenarian from the very first season of Spoiler? The Wigglesworth who in an epic final TC lost to Richard Hatch by one single vote? How dare they besmirch the name of a hallowed Survivor hall of famer? The snuffer has a lot to answer for here.

But personally, I’m kinda glad, because I kept getting the Kelley’s confused. There should be a bylaw prohibiting more than one Kelly (with or without the extra e) in the same season.

Knobby’s Spoiler #5: Once again, the old “Famous Last Words” curse strikes. When asked about her chances of survival at the next Tribal Council she replies “I’m pretty confident”. Might as well pack your bags after that.

BTW, if there was ever an IC designed for Wigglesworth the whitewater guide, balancing on a pyramid in the water would be it. If she can navigate a class five rapids, that should have been a piece of cake.

Knobby’s Spoiler #6: Fish wants to be a witch. That’s limerick material (and a work in progress).

Knobby’s Spoiler #7: Another rule of Survivor I’m naming the “The Muddy Fuzzy Math Challenged Rule”: If you are in the majority, and your majority is pagonging a supposedly hopeless minority, do not split the vote if the split vote totals are not more than the minority numbers plus one.

Hubris is a smug-ass bitch.

Because one majority member flip will cause alarm, and two flips will cause destruction. And there is always at least one potential flipper in every crowd.

Ex. With 11 survivors remaining and 3 in the minority and 8 in the supposed majority, splitting the majority votes into 4 for any two of the minority, it only takes one maverick from the majority to flip to the minority to create a tie which would give the united minority vote getters a chance at survival, and two maverick flips would actually cause a majority member to walk the plank. Bye bye, Wigglesworth, learn to add before returning for your next season of Old Fogies.

Knobby’s Spoiler #8: Funny the lessons that you can get from watching Survivor. Another is KEEP YOUR FLIPPING MOUTH SHUT AT TRIBAL COUNCIL.

31 seasons in and they still haven’t learned to not spill every last bean at TC. It’s really pitiful in a way. Sad. Oh well, their sadness and pitiful ineptitude is our entertainment. Kinda like you never get tired of watching a kitten chase a red laser dot.

Tribe-cola, the beverage that refreshes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-20-15, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: God? Is that you, God? It's me, Noah. "
these are great!

suzzee 5879 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-15, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep09: "A Bum In The Coven""
Still laughing at the title. way to go "Burnett"

suzzee 5879 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-15, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep09: "A Bum In The Coven""
We're back. We had to go visit coconut buddies in the land of Goodwill Stores and Dunkin Donut shops (aka Florida) area for a couple of weeks. Since we spent the majority of evening hours hitting every bar between the beach and the coconut grove we missed both everything and nothing at all for the last two weeks on Survivor.

Life is good.

So Wigglesnout is gone heh-heh. Heard the bwahaha from the Hatchster all the way across the country.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •