The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep07: "Dancing The Kaos Tash Tango""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-15, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep07: "Dancing The Kaos Tash Tango""

Andrew is the poster child for the emotions that Blindsides leave behind. As he calls other players liars and focuses his frustration on Kass' double dealing we look down both barrels of an Andrew meltdown. Will we see the Calm Kass, Kaos Kass or Cash in your Chips Kass in response?

With the fourth tribal tilt-a-whirl of the Second Chance season, it looks like we'll finally hit the 'Mergency brake and throw out the Bayon Strong, the Ta Keo Menu and other possible softball team names in favor of individual cut-throat-ery in this next phase of the game.

Then as emotions simmer and Tribal Council turns into a standing room only event, only one thing could be more uncomfortable... a Fishbach Poetry Slam.

Mark "Second Chance to Profit" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep07: "Danc... suzzee 11-05-15 1
 Survivor Cambodia: EPMB’s “Second C... kingfish 11-05-15 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5873 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-15, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep07: "Dancing The Kaos Tash Tango""
I prefer Henry Gibson, at least he wrote his own material

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18637 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-15, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Survivor Cambodia: EPMB’s “Second Change to Really Pi<>ss Me Off” season."

Looking at you, Abi, Kass, Kimmi, Ciera.

Hello, once again it is I, Lumpy Stumpfeller reporting from my lush coconut palm treetop refuge, bringing you this week’s spoilers that have been smuggled off of Survivor Island in the bowels of camels and on the backs of flying squirrels after having been gathered by my loyal band of super spy graduates of the Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School, where they learned the latest in honey pot spycraft and down and dirty dog whoring. And they can cook a mean melted cheese sandwich.

Anyway, the latest dromedaries just arrived with the newest and the bluest spoilers:

One Hump Spoiler #1: According to Probst, Smersh is coming. To quote, “Hey, you shurvivors, I got schum really, really really REALLY, big news for you guysh, the Smersh is coming. Now leave me alone, I have to lay down for a while. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”.

So, Smersh, the notorious bad guy organization out to take over the world, is targeting our beach bound bums. Not that I really care for those beach bozos, but I’m making a lot of money off of this gig, so this is bad news.

Keep your doors locked for now, we will monitor events and inform you when it’s safe to come out.

One Hump Spoiler #2: Keith with a bib? He hasn’t had a shower in 3 weeks, his clothes haven’t been cleaned in longer than that (probably), and he’s worried about slopping a little salsa on his bib coveralls? Maybe he’s just trying to cover up the spit stains on his chest?

One Hump Spoiler #3: It’s just simple logic. If you have someone who prides herself on bringing the chaos, she has to be voted off. Right? Is there any other real choice?

One Hump Spoiler #4: Fishbach, the beat poet. Instead of snapping fingers in appreciation, they (and we) roll our eyes.
But if’s poetry you want, I have a poem I’d like to recite;

There once were two girls who thought they were stuck,
All their men had gone to war, such was their luck,
So they put their heads together,
And began to consider whether,

(Well, we all know how this ends, right?)

One Hump Spoiler #5: Alternative title for Cambodia 31 – “Bruised, Skinned, Scabby, and Bug Bit”.

One Hump Spoiler #6: Not shown, but Probst got such a kick out of telling Dietz that his son was at death’s door that he began randomly waking up our heroes in the middle of the night and telling them a loved one was in peril. Eventually they began to catch on when they noticed that Probst couldn’t stop giggling.

One Hump Spoiler #7: Joe greets the sun on the beach every morning with various Yoga positions, The Wading Stork, the Tree Climbing Snake position, the Creepy Spider Eating a Moth Position, and my favorite, the Double Butt Cheek Dimples in the Sand position.

One Hump Spoiler #8: So Tasha’s survivor tactic is to tell a lie to someone, then turn around and admit you told the lie just to make the other person feel bad about having been told a lie. The island does strange things to people’s thinking.

Tribe wants another bowl of gruel, please sir.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •