The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacGuyver and the Apology Backpedal""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-15, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacGuyver and the Apology Backpedal""
It's Week 2 so we're all wearing the name tags and everyone's on their best sleep away camp behavior. Except for Abi, of course.

And Kelly Wigglesworth is putting a good face on things. It's not her face, but it's a good face. It seems that she's gone from Mrs. Butterfaceworth to Wiggles 2.0. If she goes deep enough into the game where people are trading peanut butter for Immunity, we'll see if she also opted for Rack 2.0.

Despite talking about "growing" and "learning" from their mistakes, the other meat puppets are tracking just as you would expect. There's a Fishbach out of water, a "the game's changed a lot since my season" Varner and a "here's who we need to vote out" Shirin. And in the battle of the "Hey Yogi's", #Joega was the obvious winner.

Keep an eye out for the Fred Flintstone homage and a "heartfelt apology".

Mark "Now we're rollin'" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 F__ with me, and you’re dead! kingfish 10-01-15 1
   RE: F__ with me, and you’re dead! suzzee 10-01-15 2
 RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacG... suzzee 10-01-15 3
   RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacG... kingfish 10-02-15 4
       RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacG... suzzee 10-05-15 5
 RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacG... Molaholic 10-05-15 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18602 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-15, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "F__ with me, and you’re dead!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-15 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

Here I am and here we are once again, back for the umpteenth time, this time reporting to you from the 60th floor of the tallest island Coconut Palm Tree. The very top of the tree. Yessiree! The elevator stops here, at the helipad. I have my sleek slithering super spies reporting hourly on the ongoing crisis on the island. And the news they are bringing in is good, bad, and worse. And even worser still. There's been murder, thievery, chicanery, and the passing of counterfeit coconuts. And we have it all recorded.

My girls have had to interrupt their pastime of raising hell with the elderly (hey, they deserve it for being old and weak) and tweaking the noses of the Federales who never seem to understand that whenever they catch one of us, that all my girls have to do is whatever it takes to distract them with raw sex and whatever sexual perversions are their particular weakness, and they walk. And everybody wins.

On the other hand, maybe those Federales are smarter than that. Maybe that is actually the reason they pursue us so diligently.

Huh! A Revelation!

Maybe it’s not smarts, but boners? Maybe Federale boners are driving the whole deal. But, again, everybody wins so who cares?

So anyway, this week the goings on in the Survivor camps require the full attention of my Spy Corps (the really really really raunchy spy corps), and they have some amazing spoilers this week. You might even call them Trumpesque in their grandeur.

Trumpesque Spoiler #1: These second chancers, they’re HUGE! They’re TREMENDOUS. They have weird hair. They are over the top in pomposity! They have the worst hairstylists, and they have people, because that’s what they know how to do, get the most tremendous huge people.

(Correction: Those are all the things that they don’t have. Sorry, I was reading off the wrong list).

(Editor: We are now switching into Non-Trumpesque mode. We prefer to live in the real world of the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Ravishing women and Scarifying Mechanical Moped Mayhem. You know, just keeping it real).

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #2: The Cambodia payoff. In this part of the world it’s expected that bribes to all levels of government are just a part of normal business. Rumor is that the all-time greatest tightfisted cashwise tightwad, EPMB, paid most of his bribes on his knees instead of using cash. Just a rumor, you understand.

Another rumor (that I made up. But it could happen!) I heard that that’s how he pays his staff. Just another rumor, but it sounds just like him, Right? Right?).

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #3: Wentworth will bury her idol in the jungle. Little does she suspect that R. Hantz is lurking. Always lurking. He is still claiming to have won his seasons of Survivor, and he’s already claiming that he’ll win this season too (BTW, he also claims to have won the Amazing Race four times, that he’s the all-time champ on Jeopardy, and that he has enlisted Vanna to make sure his wheel is spinning real good, IYKWIM). Bad news for Kelley is that he’s on the island looking for all the HI’s he can find. She needs to think up a better hiding spot, somewhere where no one will dare look but close at hand in case she needs to use it. Hmmm…

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #4: "F__ with me, and you’re dead."

OK, we’ve gotten some pretty dramatic and foreboding quotes in the past, but Abi-Marie has IMO the all-time greatest quote, mainly because it was serious - she was actually thinking about murder and not just eviction - and it came true. Except for the death part. But it’s about as close as you can get and still be on prime time TV.

Little Miss Mafia Boss. A mafia boss with a thin skin is plenty dangerous.

F--- with be and you’re dead!! Fuhgettaboudit! Brazilian soap opera stars are pretty hard core, I guess.

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #5: So, this season, Spencer shows up wearing the same Tee shirt that he wore in his other season? He never heard of Kickstarter? I think he needs the money more than the others.

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #6: Savage spins a probably made up yarn about meeting a beauty queen/international model, falling for her at first sight, and marrying her, living happily ever after, yada yada. It’s so sad everyone cries. But wait, marrying the kind of woman that has motivated many an adolescent locked door bathroom session isn’t sad. It’s great. So WTF?

Anyway, our spies were not fooled, while his tribe mates were weeping he was picking their pockets. It’s the old "watch this hand while I pick your pocket with the other" distraction con. He’s pretty good. Between him and Abi-Marie, they have all the ingredients of a crime syndicate.

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #7: Dietz wants to play a morally upright game this time around. So obviously he isn’t going to win. What’s the first rule of Survivor? Lie, cheat, steal, and canoodle. He has no chance. He’s sweet meat for the tribe crocodiles.

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #8: Peih-Gee smuggled a cosmetic kit onto the island. I guess that’s why she needed two bags?

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #9: The RC/IC challenge proper name was “Blood Trails”.

(Sorry Tribe, the Pope told me it was OK to steal this. He said it was the will of god.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5838 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-15, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: F__ with me, and you’re dead!"
Wow Lumpy, you're right on top of things. Spoiler things I mean, as far as whatever else you're on top of is none of our business.

On to the events.
Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #3: Aaack, you said Hantz.

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #4: "F__ with me, and you’re dead."

The coconut league is a little concerned that Abi will use one of our fellow nuts as a lethal weapon. Not that we're too worried but some of us already are missing parts of our shells due to the mass production of immunity idols this season.

Non-Trumpesque Spoiler #5: So, this season, Spencer shows up wearing the same Tee shirt that he wore in his other season?

He said it was a buy one get 10 free. Besides green is his lucky color.

10-01-15, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacGuyver and the Apology Backpedal""
No talkie, no votie. Woo has spoken.

kingfish 18602 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-15, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacGuyver and the Apology Backpedal""
Me and Rudy gonna rule this island!

(What?? Oh. Nevermind.)

10-05-15, 10:44 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacGuyver and the Apology Backpedal""
You can take the girl out of Borneo but you can't take Borneo out of the girl.

Molaholic 8986 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-15, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor S31 Ep02: "MacGuyver and the Apology Backpedal""
Was there a snuffing this week -- sorry, but I was snoozing...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •