The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A Mudbath, A Bloodbath And Pizza""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-14, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A Mudbath, A Bloodbath And Pizza""
Immunity, Special, Tyler Perry? The Bag O' Tricks has Idols galore
But a promise or blood oath, Tony can't remember on whose life he swore

#ChaosKass is making trouble; however it's napalm with no direction
Woo is upset with Father Tony, but he's afraid to spark an insurrection

Spencer plans to win Challenges and bide his time 'til the Final Three
His hope stays afloat as we bid adieu to the "wild skeletor blue-eyed banshee"

Mark "Generic Helicopter Pizza in 30 minutes or less" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A M... suzzee 05-15-14 1
 Wait, WHAT? suzzee 05-15-14 2
 Being Tony. Feeding Tony. Erping. kingfish 05-15-14 3
   RE: Being Tony. Feeding Tony. Erpin... suzzee 05-15-14 4
 ~~~sneaks in~~~~ jbug 05-15-14 5
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A M... kingfish 05-16-14 6
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A M... kingfish 05-21-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5414 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-14, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A Mudbath, A Bloodbath And Pizza""
Anybody gotta match? I know I said I'd burn the place down but Tony would have to OK the project first.

Just call me Woo Hoo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-15-14, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Wait, WHAT?"
Foooooooooood.

kingfish 17211 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-14, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Being Tony. Feeding Tony. Erping. "
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-14 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Life in the ever shrinking and always shrieking of population of the Survivors is tough. Tony’s NJ patter, complete with hand gestures, Trish’s reptilian presence, Kass’s ability to piss off the pope, Spencer’s Cheshire smile, and Woo’s inscrutability are making things pretty uneasy around the old campfire.

So here again am I, Spoiler Sam, with the latest and by far the greatest spoilers for your amusement and edification, all collected by my band of merry women (and they are indeed merry, life for them is fun fun fun), most of whom are graduates of the Really Really Raunchy Girls finishing school where the fine art of honey pot spying and sleuthing is taught along with the basics of Vespa Mechanics and How to make your Moped Chopper into the baddest thing on two wheels. Some of the girls are still undergraduates, and by under I don’t mean “under”, because they do prefer to be on top, and a few others are included because they were recipients of “Too Dam Sexy” scholarships. These girls don’t need to learn a dam thing. They just be.

So this week I received a few new bits of info when a Galapagos Tortoise wandered in with notes from the field tied to its tail. And here they are.

Tortoise Spoiler #1: According to Woo, sitting next to Tony at the Final would be lovely. And a spontaneous “ewww” was heard roiling across the nation, coast to coast. Of course, the West Coast reaction came an hour later, on PST.

Tortoise Spoiler #2: A remarkable series of pictures was captured by a team of wildlife scientists who just happened to be on the island and who spotted the rare Reptilicus Lizardian Trishibilicas slithering around camp in feeding mode:

The Trishibilicas coils its body and rears its head. It lines up its victim and slithers into place in preparation for its attack from behind cover (Tony).

Then Trishibilicas attacks with a lightning fast move too fast to be seen by the human eye!

Finally, a behavior rarely seen in nature; Trishibilicas expresses smug satisfaction as it digests its meal. Licks its lizard lips, as it were.

Witnessing nature at its most disturbing was unfortunately too much for these intrepid scientists, they were found the next morning hanging from the white tree near the path to the well with suicide notes pinned to their lab smocks. These pictures were found in the pockets of one of them by my spies who had to work around Tony who was digging there for another Hidden Immunity Idol.

RIP, those brave souls gave their lives to advance science.

Tortoise Spoiler #3: A recent discovery was made in regard to Kass; The root cause of her foul attitude and her peevishness is the fact that she had to be separated from Mr. Peabody while competing on Survivor. Sherman has never had to face hardship without his wise adviser to guide him.

Tortoise Spoiler #4: Tony will once again reach into his bag of tricks and employ his new invention (his mind is always working, always working you see); an invisible Spy Shack. Heck, who knows, this might actually work against New Jersey crooks. Kass, our alert lawyer, is not fooled.

Tortoise Spoiler #5: Kass will get ultimate satisfaction against her nemeses, one who said she would rip her apart and the other who promised her that she would be the next to go. She gave the middle finger lawyer salute to the first one, Trish, as she walked out on the path of shame. It remains to be seen if she will do the same to the second, Tony. Here’s hoping, though.

Tortoise Spoiler #6: Tony will finally run out of relatives to swear on, and will begin to swear on rocks and dirt and stuff.

Tortoise Spoiler #7: In the world of spit take causation, Trish will accuse Kass of being self-unaware. Pot, meet kettle. What is the thing the kids are using now? LMAO?

In addition, she will admit that she (Trish) was just too nice a person to win this game. Puke, meet pot.

Tortoise Spoiler #8: We finally learn how to feed Tony in real life. Grab a pizza, smash it into a ball, shove the ball into Tony’s mouth, and use a ramrod to push the ball into the breach of his gullet. If you’ve ever loaded a 16 pounder, you get the picture.

Then, toss empty pizza box, grab full box, and reload.

Tribe strikes again
(Thank you thanks you all for your continuous and very generous support)

05-15-14, 01:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Being Tony. Feeding Tony. Erping. "
Nobody wanted out more then Ann Orexia. Happy to help her out.

Just call me Woo Hoo

jbug 16903 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-14, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "~~~sneaks in~~~~"
I know you've all been looking for me.
I can't claim that I'm speechless.
I've just been trying to lie low.

05-16-14, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A Mudbath, A Bloodbath And Pizza""
Hello from the Island to my fellow Chess clubbers:

I have been having fun and keeping in practice as much as I can. These guys are not on a par competition wise with you, but who is (ha ha)? I remember the night before I left for the island when old Oleg fell for the Russian master Fitz-Ignakov’s sidewise advance progression declination. Remember that, Oleg? We laughed and laughed. Not at you, but with you. I know it was because you never guessed that we would employ such a juvenile strategy (don’t feel bad, anybody would have done what you did). But the laugh was on you, because there is no end to our impulsive impishness. Ours is just the funnest club ever.

As long as I know I have my club, and that we are Chess buds to the end, I can survive here. It’s us against the world, a world who calls us nerds and ingrown toenails on the feet of life. But we don’t care, because we are Super Chess Men!” We have capes and everything.

Anyway, I made a chess board and used the sheets of skin that peels off our backs every day for the squares. Before he was voted off a Negro black man named Cliff Robinson (he played for the National Basketball Association, maybe you’ve heard of them? I hadn’t, but you guys get around a lot more that I do, it’s some sort of a game that uses a ball) supplied the dark squares. A Lawyer on the island supplied the white squares at first, but her skin was just too white, it was like looking into the sun, so the rest of us donated our skin peels for the white squares. We used shells for the chess pieces.

Of course no one was as good as me, but surprisingly I did get beat a few times. That lawyer I mentioned tried to get me kicked off the island and caused such chaos and got me so distracted and PO’d that I lost my focus and wandered into her silly little knight/castle trap. I know, I should have seen it coming a mile away. Oh well. Another tribemate threatened to inject me with venom from her fangs, so I had to let her win. I hate snakes. And finally a cop from New Jersey beat me when he swore on his mother, his father, his kids, his grandparents, and all the ancestors on his mother’s side that he wouldn’t take my queen. But after a couple of times, I wised up. He apparently doesn’t care that his mother, his father, his kids, his grandparents, and all the ancestors on his mother’s side are going to hell.

I’m healthy, they feed me plenty of rice. It’s almost the same as our Mac and Cheese meals, so that’s OK. And they give us a lot of exercise. I had to look that up to see what it was, but apparently it’s something that’s good for you that you have to get up out of your chair and do. I’ll explain more in detail when I get back.

Till then, I remain your friend and Chess Playing Champ,
Spencer.

I am hereby returning this sig to whomever I stole it from, slightly used. The ding in the fender was caused by someone in a parking lot who didn't leave a note. Tony's on the case.

05-21-14, 09:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep12- "A Mudbath, A Bloodbath And Pizza""

Hey, leave me alone. My mind is working. I'm gonna use my bag of tricks to get these mooks, they don't stand a chance.

Yours truly, the sig-klepto thief. Back to you, Crabman.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •