The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep10- "Me Like KAOS""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5697 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-14, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep10- "Me Like KAOS""

Survivors hit the Food Auction
But it's not exactly takeout
Tony's paranoia is boiling over
And prompts an all-girl fakeout

Spencer pushes the cop's buttons
With scheming that's unbridled
Not realizing that Tony holds
The Super Tony Game Changer Deluxe Special Powers Immunity Idol

Mark "Rules are fluid. Life is fluid. Champagne is fluid, right?" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep10- "Me ... suzzee 04-30-14 1
 Tony is going to need a bigger bag suzzee 04-30-14 2
 Oh, Sammmmyyyyyy suzzee 05-02-14 3
 Play or get flayed kingfish 05-05-14 4
   Oh that said Organic... suzzee 05-07-14 5
 We're bored... suzzee 05-07-14 6
   RE: We're bored... kingfish 05-07-14 7
       RE: We're bored... suzzee 05-07-14 8
           RE: We're bored... kingfish 05-07-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5394 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-14, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep10- "Me Like KAOS""
Beer make me Woozie.

Just call me Woo Hoo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-30-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tony is going to need a bigger bag"
Jiffy's cleaning out the prize closet. Idols are shooting from every large white tree on the island. The only thing left is one of these

Who's idea was this anyway?

05-02-14, 10:24 AM (EST)
3. "Oh, Sammmmyyyyyy"
Where are you? The girls are waiting for the latest dish? Sam? Sammmyyyy....

Love the Bad Boys. Tony, not so much.

kingfish 17156 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-14, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Play or get flayed"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-14 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Hello, 'tis Sam the Spoiler man again, here to rock your world.

My latest attempt to infiltrate the Survivor Island tribe failed, so in the future I will leave that sort of thing to the experts, the Really Really Raunchy Girl graduates of the RRR Girls finishing school. They hear all, see all, and most importantly, boink all.

Anyway, I thought that just for fun I'd try to do a little of my own sleuthing. You know, build a few spy shacks, plant a few untruths, throw some rice in the fire, and reach into my bag of tricks to get the latest spoilers for the faithful reader(s?) of this rag. It's been a while since I was in the field, and I just thought that it would be fun and that I could use a little practice.

So I wandered up, high fived the guys, hugged the women, and avoided eye contact with the humanoid/reptile Trish. Then I casually peed in the camp drinking water (hey, there wasn’t a sign! And, well, there may have been a little overspray into the rice. Sorreee.) and at the next TC I was voted off the island as well as off the planet. Which, although I did have to take the walk of shame, they didn't have a contract with NASA so I got to stay on earth.

Last count was 402 votes to evict. Evidently the production crew also got votes. And the island residents. And the cannibals from last season. It was sad for me but not for you, because I did get the juiciest spoilers, as usual, and this time all I had to do was smuggle them thru an ICE checkpoint. They are sorta redolent, but it’s just a natural organic lower bowel odor, PETA approved, and let’s not get too prissy about that, OK?

Here we go:

Organic Spoiler #1: The species ambiguous Trish, who claims to be in civilian life a Pilates instructor, and who disappears when viewed sideways, points out that Spencer is too skinny. Obviously there are no island mirrors, because they could fit about 5 Trishes into one Spencer. Who is lighter than Janu?

Organic Spoiler #2: Significant heavy handed quote of the week;
Jeff, to Tasha when requesting that she return the Individual Immunity Necklace and noting her reluctance to do so, says “Just win it again”. Naturally, in the unscripted purely coincidental world of Survivor, this will mean that she will indeed win again.

Organic Spoiler #3: Also, there was a more significant production/editing hint as to the identity of the eventual winner: Spencer draws the white rock during the auction tiebreaker to determine who gets to buy the “Advantage” meal. Or prize. He loses the tiebreaker, but with the “white rock” the EPMB and his minions are slyly hitting us over head with a coconut that Spencer will be the eventual winner.

You heard it here first.

It is worth noting that the PC conscious producers determined that whoever drew the "Black" rock would be the winner, not the "White" rock. Smart. The EPMB doesn't want the NBA to make him sell his show.

Organic Spoiler #4: The island HI factory is at full production capacity. All Idols are stamped “Property of Tony, who will win if I have to fly down there myself and shoot somebody, EPMB”.

Organic Spoiler #5: Speaking of Tony, in real life, with him on the streets, with his mind working all the time, with his bag of tricks, and with him digging in all the gutters for clues, how could a criminal possibly get away with anything in New Jersey? Suck it, T.

Organic Spoiler #6: Apparently there is a such a thing as frog insurance.

Tribe strikes again
(Thank you thanks you all for your continuous and very generous support)

05-07-14, 11:13 AM (EST)
5. "Oh that said Organic..."
We thought you said Orgasmic...

Sure got our attention though.

05-07-14, 11:21 AM (EST)
6. "We're bored..."
We're tired of hanging around watching Tony paw through the jungle looking for HII's. So here are some observations from the tree bound.

New Survivor sayings:

"Kass for Brains" as in "He's so stupid, he's got Kass for brains."

"Woo'd" as in "He could have gotten hurt but he Woo'd so he'll be fine."

Organic prattle.

05-07-14, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: We're bored..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-14 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

"Quit Tonying my root"

The Big White Tree Just Off The Path to the Well. Just call me TWTJOTPTTW.

05-07-14, 03:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: We're bored..."
What's a Woo gonna do.

Just call me Woo Hoo

05-07-14, 04:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: We're bored..."
You're sad? Aww Woo Hoo!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •