The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"At least he admitted he was trivial."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-13, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"At least he admitted he was trivial."
So apparently the new 'series trivia challenge' is 'stuff Jeff says so often that it's lost all meaning'. Given that, I'd like to suggest a few other puzzle options he could have offered.

'I totally believe in this twist which I came up with and didn't consult anyone on.'

'You should vote out the person I'm looking at right now. Hint, hint.'

'You look distracted! You clearly can't concentrate on the challenge! And it has nothing to do with my constantly yelling in your ear!'

'This is the best season ever and if you don't believe it after the sixth episode, I'll quit.'

'I love you, Russell Hantz.'

Next?

I may have been too kind.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: At least he admitted he was tri... suzzee 12-12-13 1
 RE: At least he admitted he was tri... kingfish 12-12-13 2
 RE: At least he admitted he was tri... newsomewayne 12-12-13 3
   RE: At least he admitted he was tri... Estee 12-12-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5187 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-13, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: At least he admitted he was trivial."
"Here folks, let me tell you what your next move should be."

I should be watched....closely.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16569 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-13, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: At least he admitted he was trivial."
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-13 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

"Is Laura's pole long enough?"

"Gervase is dead last" just barely beats out "Cierra is dead last."

"You can't quit if you want to win Survivor!"

"No Cierra, you can't actually kill your mother."

"Fire is life. No, wait, fire is a metaphor for life. OK, well, no, fire actually kills life. OK, let's go with water - Water is life!". Even though water will also kill life. BTW, they have found conclusive evidence of water on Mars. But no life. So, in conclusion, water killed life on Mars."

"It's Blood Vs. Water. who will win, Blood, or water? OK, blood is life..."

newsomewayne 9153 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-13, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: At least he admitted he was trivial."
This is a common food in this area.

You should probably just quit right now. Wait. Are you seriously just quitting?

After ## days, one thing's for sure. Anything can happen.

You have never seen a challenge this difficult before. Provided, of course, that you have never seen an episode of Survivor before.

Next season on Survivor: It's Boneham vs. Boneham - The Island of 16 Bonehams. We finally find a way to give Rupert a Million Dollars.

Estee 55785 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-13, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: At least he admitted he was trivial."
May your deity forgive you for that last, because no one else is going to.

*makes plans to skip preview cell*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •