The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's Got Talent or Great Britain's Got Talent???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

anEye4Talent 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-09, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anEye4Talent Click to send private message to anEye4Talent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's Got Talent or Great Britain's Got Talent???"
What is the real deal with this show??? Called " America's Got Talent" and it's being judged by 1 American and 2 Brit's...Britain and America has two very different likes and dislikes as shown in our past and present...There are some who cannot make it in America as a performer and vica versa...Having 2 British judges is a sham to Americans...The British have always seemed to look down there nose at us Americans and I feel the show too hypocritical...Sharon has rode the coat tails of Ozzy and Piers thinks his poop doesn't stink making all of his efforts to pose as The " New" Simon...The other snotty Brit. The Show Has Great Talent.The Judges Need to be kicked and replaced with some people who have some other talent than looking down there nose at others. Simon and Piers need to stick with sipping their tea and shouting at the tele from their hotel room about all the things they think are preposterous and are not to their liking..AMERICA IS DIVERSE...The 2 British judges do not have the capacity or capability to be anything but judgmental. Peace & KICK THE BRITS.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America's Got Talent or Great B... dabo 09-04-09 1
   RE: America's Got Talent or Great B... frankz 09-04-09 3
 RE: America's Got Talent or Great B... Starshine 09-04-09 2
   RE: America's Got Talent or Great B... Estee 09-04-09 4
       Oh, get real! IceCat 09-04-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America's Got Talent or Great Britain's Got Talent???"
Welcome aboard!

I don't know what bona fides any of the judges bring to the show other than they were hired to do it. David has his acting and singing career, which is mainly impressive in that he rode Baywatch into popularity (though it was never the acting, writing, directing or producing that made it a hit). Sharon has been around showbiz for eons and had a reality show under her belt. Piers, a pal of Simon, a journalist and a TV host.

And Brandy (season one) had her singing career.

Anyway, hey everyone, let's have some fun with this thread! Name three celebs you would rather have hosting AGT! My picks...

Billy Crystal, Eddie Murphy, Dolly Parton.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-09, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America's Got Talent or Great Britain's Got Talent???"
Ok, I’ll play.
In keeping with a role as a previous judge, Dave Navarro, Regis, and Howard Stern.

Wheelie by RollDdice
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-04-09, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America's Got Talent or Great Britain's Got Talent???"
If it is any consolation we Brits look down on Piers and Sharon as well, which is why they can't get on a show over here

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America's Got Talent or Great Britain's Got Talent???"
Are you allowed to post in an American forum?

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Oh, get real!"

The Canadian posters annexed the joint three years ago.

All y'all didn't notice because we used the same tactics that we used during our struggle for independence - we just filled in the right paperwork and waited politely.

Didn't have to fire a shot!

So please rise for the singing of the anthem...

Our country reeks of trees...
Our yaks are really large...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •