The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-07 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Once again, CTU is porous. And Milo dies as a result.

Philip Bauer has made a deal with the Chinese that involves Josh. Does anyone still care?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 CantStandToLook 05-08-07 1
 RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 J Slice 05-08-07 2
   RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 FishWoman 05-08-07 3
   RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 motormouth 05-08-07 4
       RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 J Slice 05-08-07 5
           RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 AyaK 05-08-07 9
               RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 FishWoman 05-08-07 12
                   RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 CantStandToLook 05-09-07 14
                       RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 J Slice 05-09-07 15
                           RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 CantStandToLook 05-09-07 16
                               RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 J Slice 05-09-07 17
           RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 FishWoman 05-08-07 10
               No AyaK 05-08-07 11
                   RE: No FishWoman 05-08-07 13
   RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 AugustGirl 05-08-07 6
 RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 AugustGirl 05-08-07 7
 RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 KwietOne 05-08-07 8
 RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7 trigirl 05-10-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
They've gone past the possible to the ridiculous. I'm still watching because I'm a 24 junkie but the tail end plotline they came up with for this year was stupid and done one too many times.

How many times can people compromise CTU so easily? I think it's time to pick up and move the fort.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
Raise your hand if you cared that Milo died, especially in such an anti-climactic fashion.

Anyone?

Hooray for the O'Brians!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I squeaked when they shot him. The dogs turned around and gave me the *whatever* look.

~Maybe for you it is evidence, for me it is just a word that I do not know the meaning of.~

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-08-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
*raises hand*

I loved Milo.
I haven't seen it yet, though. I fell asleep during the show, but DH told me what happened.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

05-08-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
Sorry, dood, but the chin-pubes killed it for me.

The Nadia-Doyle setup is kind of gross, though. Ricky Schroeder looks like he's an overgrown 12-year-old.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

05-08-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-07 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

Since I don't pay any attention to guys' looks, I liked Milo.

Don't look for Doyle to return next year, although he doesn't die. Things go wrong for him during the rescue of Josh.

BTW, I had it right earlier in the year when I computed that Josh couldn't be Jack's son because he's too young to be pre-Kim and too old to be Jack-and-Teri-split. But I didn't know that his dad wouldn't be Graem either, and yet he'd still be a member of the Bauer family.

05-08-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
Um, so are you saying that Grandpa Bauer is really Daddy Bauer? I mean, my FIL is pretty attractive, but that is a place I will never go.

~Maybe for you it is evidence, for me it is just a word that I do not know the meaning of.~

05-09-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I agree, I could never see Marilyn making it with Phillip. Our only hope is that there's some fertility clinic and eggs in a tube involved somewhere. Otherwise, this show will really make no sesne.

05-09-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
15. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
Well, I'm in the "it's Phillip's" camp. Wouldn't it make the most sense that Phillip would want at LEAST one son to follow him in his mysterious business?

Hooray for the O'Brians!

05-09-07, 05:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I'm not disagreeing here, I do think Phillip is the dad but I'm just hoping it wasn't by conventional means if you know what I'm saying.

oh yeah, and your new tat, smoking hot

05-09-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I'm willing to go so far as to say it was consensual.

Eww. And I say that as a regular fan of the over-50 set.

Morris (not 50, actually... I think Rota's 46) + Buchanan = necessary eye candy.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

05-08-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
Nadia needs a cute boyfriend. Neither Miles nor Doyle do it for me at all.

Hmm, maybe Morris and Nadia can hook up now, he is all kinds of hot. I am *sure* Chloe would understand.

05-08-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
11. "No"
Morris is kinda committed to Chloe, though he doesn't know it yet.

05-08-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: No"
Oops, I should have indicated that I was totally joking about that. I would certainly hope the writers wouldn't have a Morris/Nadia relationship.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I have to say that even though I knew he was doomed, I wasn't prepared for it to be that soon. I squeaked too.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I'm kinda surprised Philip didn't order them to shoot Jack and Marilyn.

Maybe Philip is getting soft in his old age.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I knew a CTU'er would die, I just didn't know which one. The episode was slightly better than the last one. Geesh, this show is slowly moving down my Season Pass list. I'm almost relieved this day is almost over.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S6 E21 (2-3 AM) -5/7"
I too was a little sad to see Milo go down so quickly.

Don't look for Doyle to return next year, although he doesn't die. Things go wrong for him during the rescue of Josh.

Oh no...I am kinda likin' Mikey now. Tony, Chase, Curtis ...can't they keep a good swing-man around that place!

Add me to the "hope it was a turkey baster" if Phillip turns out to be daddy. Marilyn, how could you!

Glad to see Jack finally toting a gun again and doing some damage. Jack hasn't quite been Jack this year.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •